Islamic Prayer Lessons Taught In Public Schools

bizpacreview.com/2017/03/30/tempers-rage-christian-leader-reveals-taxpayers-fund-pro-islamic-propaganda-public-schools-465249
archive.fo/OJxtF
Tempers rage when Christian leader reveals taxpayers fund ‘pro-Islamic propaganda’ in public schools
Here's one of the lesson plans and responses from the parents
twitter.com/RealKyleMorris/status/847562319131496448
archive.fo/IUMhu
Tuckers JewTube interview
youtu.be/7UBfpphaT3Y
Pic Related is actual homework given by teachers
This should cause the fire to rise

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is what should be taught in every school about islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s

youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s

What the shit. That looks so wrong.

If they ever make the kids recite the stupid muslim words, the kids are in islam. That's how the religion works. Anyone who pushes this on kids needs the flamethrower used on them.

Why do these women revel in their children being conquered by Islam? Is it some sort of subconscious need to be raped by black men?

No that's you projecting.

wew

(checked)
imagine the outrage if they were doing the same thing with the bible, or Kek became a world religion and then was taught in school, they would lose it. Actually, we need to make that happen. the latter

You overestimate women and how simple they can be and will think the world is safe and break down the walls projecting them inviting rape niggers in because they've been visited by whites all their lives.

Do you have kids?

I thought the parents would have learned that the public school is rubbish by now.

M A S S
D E P O R T A T I O N

God damn ya'll sound like kvetching liberals

Nah. Islamic conversion must be done of your own free will, not through trickery or at gunpoint.

I never learned about the bible in public school

Go fuck a goat Abdul

But that's literally how muslims managed to convert the entire middle-east you fucking retard.

Did you take a religious studies course or go to high school pre-1962?

Checked. Immediate mass deportation

Like a bomb hidden beneath clothes going off.
Like every other type of bowel movement.

I didn't say it was right, I'm just sayin' that teaching religions in public school is nothing new or unusual.

Lolwut

I'll take Sunni Islam for $500 Alex

why do I have this strange feeling it's a free choice between painful death and conversion

absolutelydisgusting.jpg

You take a shit with your face on the ground, ass in the air? Remind me not to go to your house.

I can see your nose from here

It won't end until the last abrahamic is impaled ass first on an 8 foot pole.

please tell me this is only happening in yankee states…or Texas.
Texas is becoming commiefornia 2.0 so it wouldnt be a surprise

couple nights ago

GENOCIDE THEM ALL
THE HOLOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN BUT IT WILL SOON
GAS THE KIKES AND ALL SEMITES
GLORY TO GOD AND LIFE TO EUROPA

WOW, amazing assertion, fuck guys bumplock this thread how are we this dumb. Point is, as White nationalists, we don't want a barbaric life code responsible for DOZENS of wars and millions lost in the Balkans and Mediterranean taught on our SOIL, YOU FUCKING BRAINDEAD, MONGOLOID!
B& and stay the FUCK out for having the cheek to make such a retarded, baseless comment, reddit scum. Get the fuck off your wooden high horse.

This is why PBS needs its funding removed.

USA YES

The kids aren't old enough for it to be an elective you fucking kike, grade 5 and below has pre-structured curriculum for all students in the US, so the kids are being taken to Mosques for cultural enrichment

I don't see modern day christians parading around with people's heads out on the streets
I don't see modern christians shouting "My god is an awesome god" while he machetes the local subway
I don't see christians shouting "my god is an awesome god" while blowing themselves up
I don't see modern day christians bombing themselves for religious conquering purposes.

Your argument is invalid and so cherry picked it's artificial, steinbeck.

they invade your fashion and try to make the hjiab the next fashionable shit
They make and enforce islam in public schools be taught, practiced, and more. This kind of shit.
For all these schools that actively engage in teaching islam should have their mailbox bombarded with pork products, as well as dropping off goats to theschool premises with a note of "for sex ed purposes"

Who the fuck is responsible for this bullshit? We need them Lynched and hanging bodies displayed in a gallery of traitors.

True, but NatSoc was Germany's flavor brah, I'm Fascist.

pic related

the gay black muslim twink president we just had and his handlers that want a sub-human mudslime mutt race worshipping a death cult for the cheap labor

Ok, this is too much. A public school in AMERICA…

‘What do Muslim prayers sound like?

That's when a smart ass kid lets a wicked fart go. If I were school today… not for long. Like if I were a copy today. user, you shot 3 niggers your first day, we just can't have that. Oh well. maybe I'll teach public school now.

You must be Jew here.