Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Cosecha/redadalertas
pastebin.com/1Jg8VvVb
pastebin.com/5RXCB9vm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone want to notify the ICE of this?

then we feed it false info and verify each other's claims

Oh shit.
Then we can direct spics right into ICE police.

But first we'd need to rally them towards the nearest meximart where everyone would be deported en-mass

This, you fuck with them non stop.

Well that totally can't get you in trouble.

ICE could easily use this to scare out suspected illegals.

Sedition
Incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority

Okay I'm way too tired to read. If this shits legit they are not only gonna get it up the ASS once the feds catch onto whats going on but my god if you don't do something with this Holla Forums I will be sad so sad.

Seriously I better see their raid map look like Pepe after awhile. Pepes everywhere.

This. All day everyday this. The paranoia will crush souls.

it's like they're saying "hey, data mine this app for juicy border jumper personal info" :^)

Kek, my sides are ready to be sent to the moon.

These fucking hipsters genuinely believe that illegals are hanging out on a stoop somewhere looking at smartphones. Illegals don't have smartphones or use apps.

Oh, so that's what it's for

Isn't that illegal?

Sounds like it. Hopefully someone hacks it and gets everyone's personal info and reports it to ICE.

HOW IS THIS EVEN LEGAL????

Are they implying this isn't a ICE trick to get location data and a app to gain OS access?

You have to be really retarded to download something like this.

So we send them false tips repeatedly until nobody trusts the information.
Much like what the shills did to 4chan and are trying to do here.

We can blow this shit up with false reports non-stop rendering it completely useless. Someone should write a script to flood the app server with so many requests that they shut it down due to excessive bandwith or it crashes the shitty server.

An hence an operation was formed. Let's fuck this taco app up

I don't know the first thing about programming but:
[number between 100 and 2000]
[number between 1 and 100] st St [Oak|Pine|North|South etc.]town,
[AZ|NM|CA etc]
[whatever ZIP code zone those states are in]
Could a script be produced in that fashion to automate the production of random street addresses?

They're seriously doing things that are going to make RWDS a reality. We get control of the government and enforce the law to send these beaners back home, so they conspire to aid and abet illegal aliens to make it harder for ICE to do their jobs. We try the same with Muslims and (((federal judges))) pop out of the woodwork to say that not letting Mohammedan terrorists and rapists into the country is unconstitutional.

What the fuck recourse do we even have at this point? The next step is violence. We've exhausted all the other options.

Please be a honeypot.

It doesn't have to be created as a honeypot to be used as a honeypot.

We should spam reports so the system is useless.

so, after trump wrangles up the CIA, he can use their illegal technology to search their phones for those apps in order to track all the illegals down and deport them

That name sounds very Arabic to me

Everyone that downloads it is a suspect for the crime of illegal immigration

Operation taco blitzkrieg is go.

It would be better to randomly select using the google maps API. You don't want to give it addresses that will fail a reverse lookup.

Certainly would be a shame if some anonymous users of a japanese cartoon image board starting using this to help ICE.

The electronic taco war

Nigger just use google or open maps or post office or fedex or UPS or Garmin API tbh.

It would be bad if someone would abuse it.

Have the sauce code Holla Forums
github.com/Cosecha/redadalertas

oh this is screaming for a fork

Please programanons make it happen

pastebin.com/1Jg8VvVb
Chatlogs

LETS GO LADS

Users in the github chatroom:
pastebin.com/5RXCB9vm

hahah they are fucking retarded, I haven’t gotten to reading through the source yet but they are technologically retarded, worried about people registering phone numbers but not having the slightest idea that full identification can be made from the app download. Minimal consideration on data input validity and are looking at using external services for sending SMS and think this is somehow going to be impenetrable to federal authorities.

The way people with nothing to add are pushing their way in will see this fail too. I don't think we will have the chance to run an op on this, it's going to burn down from the inside. Everyone is a 'dev' but none of them show the slightest knowledge about undertaking a project such as this. The guy running it is inept at the highest degree, he has no fucking idea how to manage a project.

If they do finish it, it would be a shame of someone tookthe source, modded it to send tips to ICE and shimmy the front end around to make it the ICE illegals tip app. We could also just push the raw data coming from their service w/r to tips etc directly to ICE with all the user info we can scrape included.

There is a multitude of ways we can use their own dick to fuck them.

Applications is sponsored by this shit website which redirects to
pocholabs.com
archive.is/k6e3A

Which is owned by this faggot:
github.com/celsom3
who runs this website:
archive.is/S4Ryu
And made apps embed related
And his social links are:
www.facebook.com/celso.mireles
www.linkedin.com/in/celsomireles
twitter.com/CelsoM3
meetup.com/NodeAZ/member/87055472/
And his e-mail is:
celso.mireles at gmail .com

He lives at pic related and is illegal btw.

Well, perhaps we should keep it going for them then, put our own little backdoors in it?

>1) Input from users to location and other details of ICE raids

Should we arrange for a visit from ICE? I'm sure they would love to have a chat with a guy actively subverting the law.

I'm going to have a look through the code tomorrow when I have some more time. From what I read it's going to be primarily react JS which would make it a pisser to build something into, not that you would really have to do much as JS is as easy to break as my nans hip, we could even obfuscate some code in there that dumps the contacts etc from the phones the app is installed on but this all depends on keeping inline with the current permission allowances as to not raise any flags.

we need a tech version of /baph/
we need make /baph/ great again too

Few people still know about their true enemy and I love using 4chong as an autistic shield

I don't know dubsman, you tell me

I think we can all agree that the appropriate action would be to hit the submit button

Even if they find Holla Forums there's always the ebaums' bunker.

Oh I think we all know this thing is going to be backdoored six ways from sunday.

As far as permissions go, privesc is fucking easy. It's probably going to want access to location, and realistically that's all you'll need.

If someone can setup a server fine I'll do it that all these phones update their locations to, then just 'accidentally' sent an e-mail to every ICE office detailing how to access said server…

GAS GAS GAS

DIE NORMALFAG SCUM DEVS
REEEEEEEEE

Sure would be a crying shame if someone were to "gift" them an app built on hilariously insecure frameworks that can be easily exploited to install a tracking beacon on the phone.
Sure would be a crying shame if someone found a way to fake random alerts to herd tacos straight to actual ICE checkpoints.
I think they need some free code reviews if these libshits ever manage to actually write anything.