Suckerpeck just helped to locate a user who spoke bad stuff about Islam

Suckerpeck just helped to locate a user who spoke bad stuff about Islam.

Now this user will be executed because blasphemy is punished with death.

Other urls found in this thread:

the
toms
zee
the
voat.co/v/Quotes/1354914
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I almost passed this thread by because I had no idea what this meant.
Also, what does FoE mean?
And what is the man's name? We'll need his name if we're to make people care about this.

My guess for "FoE" is Freedom of Expression, possibly.

Nothing to be done until you faggots bring me zuckerberg and i get to use my flensing knife.

Jesus Christ.
I wonder how hard you can ruin and horrify people hurting faceberg's stock price with this.
But let this be a lesson everyone who trusts Mark They Trust me the Dumbfucks Zuckerberg
the register.co.uk/2010/05/14/facebook_trust_dumb/
toms guide.com/us/Facebook-Mark-Zuckerberg-Social-Networking-privacy-security,news-6794.html
zee news.india.com/business/news/technology/when-facebooks-mark-zuckerberg-called-users-dumb-fucks_1855028.html
the guardian.com/technology/2012/may/18/mark-zuckerberg-college-messages
the week.co.uk/facebook/14625/are-users-dumb-fucks-for-trusting-data-to-facebook
voat.co/v/Quotes/1354914

i heard muslim women will get in your face up about shittalking islam until you take a photo of them and they beg you to delete it because they'll be punished if they ever return to their countries for their attire

hello there my fellow hue.

Iran moves forward with death penalty over Facebook posts
December, 2014

A 30-year-old blogger and photographer has been sentenced to death in Iran for "insulting the prophet of Islam" on Facebook.
www.theverge.com/2014/12/3/7325613/iran-soheil-arabi-blogger-death-penalty-facebook-prophet-insult

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iranian-blogger-found-guilty-of-insulting-prophet-mohammad-on-facebook-sentenced-to-death-9741572.html

Christian boy, 16, facing DEATH PENALTY for offending Muslims in Facebook post
Sep 30, 2016

The boy has been arrested and charged with blasphemy after a photo of the Kaaba in Mecca, one of the holiest sites in Islam, appeared on his profile.
www.express.co.uk/news/world/715776/Christian-boy-16-facing-death-penalty-offending-Muslims-Facebook-post-Pakistan

Saudi court sentences poet to death for renouncing Islam
November 2015

www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/20/saudi-court-sentences-poet-to-death-for-renouncing-islam?CMP=fb_gu

Pakistan asking Facebook and Twitter to point out blasphemers against Islam
March 16, 2017

www.theblaze.com/news/2017/03/16/pakistan-asking-facebook-and-twitter-to-point-out-blasphemers-against-islam/

Pakistan to meet Facebook over 'blasphemy' posts

www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/pakistan-meet-facebook-blasphemy-posts-170322202651621.html

And yet the stupid leftards can't stop sucking mudslimes cock. Fuck Kikebook. I wish this would spread so the shit site could finally be killed. Fuckberg facilitating the murder of people may horrify the normalfags and could be a big blow to the duhversity narrative.

I'm a lurker so I hope I broke the links properly, would've archived but I dunno if the deal with archive.is has been solved or not. Apologies.

kek. muslims are such butthurt goat fucking faggots.

Wow what a peaceful tolerant religion! They are going to punish that man since he clearly exercised his free speech privilege out of his boundaries.

Now why we don't we ever hear about that evil white religion called Christianity doing this in modern times? I'm triggered.

Decent post.

And i heard that muslim women are throwing themselves at whote dicks because even they don't want anything with their men.

Bump

Jesus fucking Christ this could fucking RUIN Fuckerberg and his cronies

newfags can be so retarded that it's sort of endearing.

Its working as intended

Uh, no. Like every other company they have to comply with the rules of the country they're working in or they can't work there. You think Pakistan McDonalds serves bacon??

Back when Google had a soul it answered Chinese censorship by pulling out of China.

This ought to be front page fucking news, with mass boycotts, but modern leftists do not give a fuck and everyone with any sense has already left Facebook.

They're just practicing for Canada.

Jewgle never had a soul.

Do you think SJW wormed their way into Google? I was always under the impression it was more or less pozzed from the start, but that they couldn't act out their faggotry, because society at large still had a backbone and would push back against it.

A company pulling out of a country because that country is directly opposite to their values? Do you even know how intolerant that sounds, sheesh!

Is this a parody account?

Google was alphabet country from the very start and made it official when they came under the Alphabet company.
The dormant marxist shit started coming out straight after the 2012 elections when they got green light to pull the social engineering to the max.

Never happened. Google was created by the cia.

Pretty sure sure admins here just helped prosecute a man who larped online too

reported

Zuckerberg is kike scum of the highest order, but to be objective here, anyone still using Kikebook, let alone posting anything inflammatory or potentially illegal under their real name is absolutely fucking retarded and is asking to get metaphorically buttfucked by jews and then literally buttfucked by niggers.

it's not faceberg (this time..)
it's MUH PAKISTAN

Did you report him for murder by proxy OP?

Come to think of it, this could be fun. Report all Muslim blasphemers to Islamic authorities and see how many Holla Forums can serial kill just for lulz.