POZZFEED GETTING SUED

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/lol-six-reasons-buzzfeeds-sued-trump-picture-maga-video/

GET FUCKING COMFY

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/LdKOH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

here is the archive you forgot to make OP
archive.fo/Ij1eu
also, wew

This is happening because one, they're trash who commits libel and defamation of character, but more importantly because they're about to become a publicly traded company.

Niggerlovers deserve nothing less than being stifled by Greek niggers

WHATS CRACKER JOE GOING TO DO?

SOMEBODY TELL PETER THIEL TO FUND THIS

He funded Hulk taking down Gawker though that was personal, since Gawker outed him as a faggot when he was on a business trip in Saudi Arabia…, maybe he'll do it again.

I was JUST asking for some fun

Thank Holla Forums, I really love you guys

Wew. If Buzzfeed goes down too, I'll have a good laugh.

Pozzfeed has a lot worse they should be worrying about legal wise. The Cyprus man can help a lot of others sue Pozzfeed and it'd be all downhill from there.

It's called Jizzfeed

This both a bump and reply, however, Is like to mention that if they go down, so does the audience.
This is a prime opportunity to gain influence and drop potential redpills.

How can anyone sue over this? The report was a fake right..?

WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT WE'D GET THIS FAR

Buzzfeed? More like legalfee'd.

The report mentioned a Russian company, and that company is not fucking happy that Buzzfeed published false information about them.

i hope they get gawkered

I still don't know how Sam Biddle has a career after that… I wish we would do a number on Joeseph Bernstein before he gets out and continues his shit scott free

here's an archive to an old dig thread on him
archive.fo/LdKOH

Kek'd, hope you didnt steal that, faggot

Plaintif is a russian businessman based in fucking cyprus. I think he has a little money for this case against ad revenue only kikefeed

Thanks for the help, Satan.

also why does he have so many puppies

Pretty sure those are shelter dogs. Dead shelter dogs.

10 ways to shatter your shitter like a reimagined disney princess

The dog in front of the guy is moving his front legs. How could you possibly come to the conclusion that they're dead?

My body is ready.

I love seeing these propaganda outlets getting btfo by someone they try to smear. They deserve to pay every single penny they will owe.

The sheer number of "ebil Hitler" "ebil Nazi" references in that show was the final nail in the coffin for me. The last show I watched, the poz is everywhere and it's too much anymore. I cut off movies a while ago (except classics).

Checked.