Alternative Websites

Due to recent events I have been looking to move off of the more traditional social media sites and forums as well as scrub as much info about my accounts as I can. The problem is I don't really know where else to go other then here, and to be honest it seems like this place could go any second. I never was into twitter, myspace, or facebook but a lot of other people are and I feel we need to find alternatives to get people to move too or huge company's will have a total grip on discourse online and soon irl. What are some good places to look? I'm currently looking at vid.me and minds right now but I'm getting a lot of conflicting info on both but especially vid.me. Oh and I'm not looking for just general discussion or political stuff, any ideas you might have would be nice. Second attempt so sorry if this is a repost

Other urls found in this thread:

nxx14.blogspot.com/
neoreactionary.blogspot.com/
violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/the-hate-crimes-you-dont-hear-about/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nxx14.blogspot.com/
neoreactionary.blogspot.com/

These two sites are hubs, full of links to other sites.

I really like WrongThink.Net give it a shot. A ton of 1488ers there as well

Thanks I will be sure to check these out.

WrongThink doesn't require a real name. It allows videos images audio pdfs etc etc etc. Pretty fucking beautiful UI. Lots of ecelebs there and even a large right wing presence. Definitely better than Gab (gab is complete shit)

vid.me

Community rules

No hate speech
No videos that promote racism, bigotry, physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.

I'm well aware of this. Do you have a better site though? right now I'm just trying to get everyone around me to drop google.

What the fuck, Daily Stormer has half a million visitors and is plastered with swastikas? I remember it being a small backwater alt-kike site.
We are winning, aren't we?

This whole fucking thread reads like an advertisement.

And those figures are outdated, it's probably more by now.

minds.com
It's a ultra free speech facebook+twitter fusion. Many are migrating there, although it's still pretty empty and owned by a kike.

Not really, just pointing out that vid.me is a lost cause for Holla Forums worthy videos. A Holla Forums hosted site is the best bet, but video hosting is incredibly expensive for both time and money. I've been thinking a bit about this too, but so far I haven't found any place worthwhile for video hosting on the clearnet.

What's more astonishing is that their forums have more quality news and discussions than we do.

Love them or hate them, they're reporting things the MSM keep censoring (see violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/the-hate-crimes-you-dont-hear-about/ and the whole website is great by the way) and people are sick of that.

I hope Trump finally fulfills his promise to combat politically correct bullshit one day.

Nah, I'm just astonished that an alt-kike site went full "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW 1488" - it literally says so on their front page, and that it didn't scare people off, on the contrary there are hundreds of thousands of them reading and posting.

thanks mate

Minds is down

I'm disappointed in Jim. He has all the skills and resources necessary to create his own actual social media with absolute free speech and he would rather focus on tibetan herding circles and his dated standby Japanese WORDSWORDSWORDS BBS. With the power he wields, he could create and promote things starting with Japan that would catch on with the rest like emojis.

Remember the people in charge of the culture de jure today used to be considered radicals and extremists and they admit so in their own biographies and interviews. They became the establishment, heavily censoring truth so it's just the nature of things. In a way, Holla Forums already won a long time ago but it needs to learn from history to prevent the pendulum from swinging back.

I was looking at minds but the whole boost thing confuses me. Do they support video? That's what I'm mostly interested in and the hardest to find stuff for.

Examples? Because I'm not really seeing it.

The guy behind minds is a literal Jewish faggot
Can't make this up
Also you have to pay $$$ to even delete posts. Try it 15 points to delete

you understand that putting these two together creates an oxymoron right?

Do you even realize jim is a kike and the whole mod team has been built to destroy Holla Forums but short of nuking the board, which would be way too obvious, they cannot win.

Say what you will user but they let you post here and you're still here as well. And Holla Forums was great before the election. To say he did anything wrong is ridiculous.

every time.

lurk moar faggot, you know shit and have made it glaringly obvious

Yeah, it's way too early to declare that Holla Forums has "won" yet. We've come so far since 2015 when fag marriage was passed and the jew media went on an anti-white and anti-southern crusade after the Dylann Roof shootings. We singlehandedly memed a right-wing nationalist into the White House and drove Britain to leave the EU.

However, it's not like any of our politicians (including Trump) are explicitly advocating for white interests yet or race-based immigration policies. I'm happy with our progress but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Look at how quick and prolific Holla Forums and Holla Forums-thought has spread. Was it anywhere near this barely a few years ago? No. There was no mention of us and the MSM barely made a mention of us. Now they won't shut up and nobody websites and Holla Forums itself has grown so large you can go to normalfag websites like youtube and twitter and find countless individuals sympathetic to Holla Forums's ideology. Many of Holla Forums's arguments and ideology have been thrust into the mainstream and it's growing quicker than what transpired with the 60s leftist radicals.
Holla Forums has survived purges and attempts at censorship before as well, such as predecessors /n/ and /new/ only to grow back stronger than ever.
You already won because you changed the landscape forever where the likes of the neocons who displaced the old-right are gasping for air and it's guaranteed a good deal of the people now memeing and posting will change the future whether through their positions or mass drive of the republic, just like what transpired in the past with the 60s radicals. It's over.

Your link says they deleted the site.

Just tried to sign up for this shitty site and the activation link keeps sending me back to a login page. When I try to log in it says I need to activate my account by email. Fuck this shitty site.

some chick has been shilling it here

Not nearly enough to make a difference, yet. Anyone with a following gets a ton of backlash too. I agree with when he says it maybe a bit too early to say Holla Forums has won. If that was the case most main stream sites would be neutral and that's the opposite of what we are seeing.

Just remember to avoid staying in a bubblewrapped safe-space. We belong to the frontlines of this meme war. Remember it.