I'm
Fucking
Dying

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BOQ2a
archive.is/zqPGf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nazis Watch Out!

fake, just like boston antifa youtube. not saying its not welcomed, but its defiantly satire

The Boston Antifags are satire? I thought they were just legit faggots.

archive.is/BOQ2a

(Heiled)
Almost forgot to check those Hitler dubs

Well fugg.

lulzy troll account but good nonetheless.

(Heiled)
Thanks for your wisdom, Hitler.

Should have been duct taped to a bin.

Either you're a nigger or a product of fetal alchohol syndrome

heil dubs

(checked and keked)
B-but it's a yield sign. It's even fucking written on it.

Needs to be meme magicked into reality. Next time the faggots protest, someone needs to isolate one of the little cucks and string them up just like this.

It'll be a cute reminder that even though they're out of high school, they're still wimpy little shits.

First for that's not a stop sign.

Next they'll be hung from a flagpole by their underwear.

The girl from Boston Antifa's YouTube channel is cute. There are no cute American Antifa girls.

yes please

#wedgiesforantifa or something

isn't she realy the youtuber known as "dirty hippie panda" ?

Meh, chasing him all over the world with his gay little flag is proving more fun. Jewboy has too much money, he'd just have you thrown in prison.

You mean definitely you retarded nigger.
Every misspelled word is a newfag thinking "ahahaha these nadzees r stoopid haha nice one goldberg u my best ally"

Oh my god can we do this? I can't stop laughing, just doing pranks and shit like this in retaliation; innocuous enough, funny to literally everyone, and it brings a lot of them right back into high school. It has the dual effect of humiliating them in front of everyone and displaying to the world how little they're taken seriously.

But mostly it'd just be hilarious

Fake or not, hilarious way yo troll antifa.

(check'd)

(fucking checked)
DO IT
O

I
T

Were people in antifa bullied in school or not? Either way this could do it for them.

(dubs)
Today we tape them, tomorrow we hang them.

gif

nah, that chick is chubby and has natural tits. The antifa girl looks skinnier and has fake boobs.

Antifa can't even read. That is a yield sign. He'll, they can't even identify an octagon from a triangle.

They are dumb mother fuckers

the generation that never experienced real bullying gets a taste of the real deal in fucking adulthood. Nice, I like it.

I would never want to drive behind one of these faggots.

HU, HA

Parody account and fake news, you faggot.

THIS.

This man lost a bet, so his friends duct-taped him to a yield sign
archive.is/zqPGf

How do you expect someone to identify an octagon from a triangle when they can't identify a penis from a vagina?

No. It has to be one of the obese ones.

The loser druggie that died is still not antifa.

The satire is so good that at first glance you might think they're for real, but after 2-3 videos you should be able to see it for what it is if you're not a moron.

ban assault duct tapes and right wing road sings

only if you're on the spectrum.

"What the hell are you?!"

"Why don't you stick around and find out?"

Right wing duct tape squads

You wanna bash the fash? Well guess what?

No shit it's a troll account. That doesn't matter. Hop on twatter and look at how much fun everyone is having at antifa's expense. Some antifa actually even believed it. Simply put, antifa is getting gaslit hard and here is the states they're quickly being viewed as retarded commie goons worthy of ridicule. We need to push this kind of thing.

why am I not surprised?

This right here. No one verifies their information, and the way this is worded and posted it's made plenty of people think it is real, even antifa. If it reaches enough people, antifa will be unable to completely refute it.

Plus it's funny

Here's hoping the next stage is hangings.

Little refers to their value in the world. I don't give a damn their physical size, or even the quantity. There is no such thing as too many AntiFas given atomic wedgies and ducttaped to any pole we can find. Leave them "Crucified" as examples to their trustfund partners in terrorism.

Thanks for the spell check reddit, now please go back.

Antifa is being cordial, that's kind of them to say thanks.

change that to Nazis plz yield

For the lulz boys.

Capita : altwin