This game makes so many fucking plot holes. Why is it canon?

This game makes so many fucking plot holes. Why is it canon?

Kingdom Hearts is a game where Disney characters such as Jack Skellington and Donald Duck all exist in the same universe and it takes itself fucking astoundingly seriously despite this.

Every KH game is canon isn't it?

Not the first cellphone game or the one that was packaged with recoded in the west.

nigger disney is the only good part except for Aqua
it's funny how i used to feel the exact opposite of that
when i was a kid i rented it from blockbuster as a joke to see how 'these disney characters will ruin muh precious final fantasy'

I rented KH 2 in 2006 because only then i got a PS2, i had played CoM before so i thought it was the same card game but for ps2, it didn't disappoint tho

I'm sorry, I forgot Holla Forums hated talking about video games.

i've never played BBS which people say is pretty good, but chain has my favorite gameplay of all the ones i've played
i understand how unpopular that opinion is, but fuck it
i ain't a shill, don't buy kingdom hearts, that shit is pretty low tier

What?
user, I was talking about the game.

what the fuck am I looking at here?
I like KH but only have stuck to the numbered titles.

it's a cellphone game about before the keyblade war or something, i think
i played it some before getting bored
it's not bad for a mobile game, but it falls into all the same traps as always
"get the medals and level them up with other medals and then evolve those medals into new medals and get free medals if you give us money"

the cellphone prequel game that takes place before the keyblade war. It's getting remade into a movie for 2.8 like Re:coded and Days were for 1.5 and 2.5

I just found out that "Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue" is a thing.

Why the fuck is this franchise's naming scheme so convoluted?

I mean holy shit, it's one thing to introduce MAJOR plot points in shitty mobile spin-offs, but I don't even know which game is which anymore.

I remember once a while back that Nomura said if you add all the integers of every title together, it adds up to a thematically important sum, or some shit

RE:Coded doesn't have any useful information in it. It's literally just an extension of KH2's ending. If you played KH2 and BBS it's useless. Unchained X though? I have no idea. I'm not even halfway through with it yet.

I gotta say i was quite surprised to find i don't hate this. Normally cant stand phone games but this is fairly enjoyable as a toilet game.

Am i becoming the casual…?

Kingdom Hearts has had plotholes since the moment they declared more than one person could have a Keyblade at a time after the first game established the Keyblade as the Keyblade, and from thereon it awkwardly flipflops between the weapon choosing its wielder and most anybody being able to use one to some capacity or another. Dream Drop Distance is pretty awful about this, bringing up its status as a singular legendary weapon and that it has many simultaneous wielders at the same time, though I think what it might've been going for was that Sora's Keyblade is special to some degree, or at least the special snowflake among special snowflakes.

Probably 10 because X

How far are you?
Because I can guarantee that shit will get bland as fuck by the time you're getting around to finishing Donald and Goofy's gummi ship that broke.

By the way, god damn, how old are those guys? If Unchained is about the Keyblade War, wasn't that like, at least 50 years ago from KH1?

No, I mean EVERY NUMBER SO FAR.
1, 2, 385/2, 2.5, 1.5, whatever the fuck else there is

That's what so canon breaking about it. Every character in it appears in KH1 and 2.Aladin, Alice, everyone. Even Though BBS set it up showing that time DOES pass in disney worlds, at least when they're not consumed in darkness.

I can sort of excuse the non-human Disney characters not aging. It doesn't really bother me that much, I guess.
But if Alice and Kairi are both princesses of light, and Kairi ages, shouldn't Alice?

Sheerly going by numbered titles that'd be 2, 3, 358/2 (179), 1.5, 2.5, and 2.8. 3D could count as another 3 I suppose. 190.8 not accounting for 3D.

Maybe 200 is what he's going for? Closest thing I can think of thematically to that is 20, 3D's seven lights and 13 darknesses.

Someone post the jewel hack

Nah, man. Add the integers. Like 358/2 adds up to 18.

Remember, this is something I read maybe a year or more ago, and he may have just been bullshitting, like he is with Kingdom Hearts 3.

I just wanted a Disney / Final Fantasy crossover RPG with Goofy and Donald as my best bros.

And you got it, nigger. Just play Final Mix, that shit is pretty fun.
Honestly, I think Final Mix+ is pretty great too, simply because Atlantica is optional and you can skip the cutscenes, and also critical mode is a thing, along with all the fun extra abilities and challenges it provides.