Gov. Abbott: Will Sign Legislation That Could Put Sheriffs of Sanctuary Cities in Jail

breitbart.com/video/2017/03/30/tx-gov-abbott-will-sign-legislation-put-sheriffs-sanctuary-cities-jail/
archive.is/5N5EL
GOD BLESS TEXAS!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/radio/2017/03/29/hodgson-arrest-officials-from-sanctuary-cities-about-following-laws/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lock em up Greg

breitbart.com/radio/2017/03/29/hodgson-arrest-officials-from-sanctuary-cities-about-following-laws/

Based hotwheels

Love my state

Play time is over.

Is Texas uncucking itself?

Just need to gas Austin and nuke Houston and Texas will be uncucked.

Wait, so if these sheriff will be comitting felonies by harboring illegals, would it then be okay to perform a citizen's arrest on her?

==YES== this is exactly what's needed, finally someone in a position comes out and says it; SANCTUARY CITIES ARE A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW

you have permission to kill me, anons

Kek, looks like the era of unlawful cuckoldry is no longer.

It is criminal to obstruct the law, and those who do it should be detained by said law.

Go to >>>/test/ and figure it out, you dumb nigger.

Based Abbot.

Send him support on social (not if you're a frog-avatar fag thoguh)

Any texans please call his offices and tell him how grateful you are. These things make a difference.

More governors, and representatives need to pass more Legislation like this, helping and employing anyone who is an illegal should be punished severely because it's treason against the American people.

Houston fag here.

I've been keeping tabs on some local commie, liberal and La Raza groups that have been trying to instigate shit down here for some time.

I suggest you other Texas fags out there wisen up and at least show up to gain some intel on what they're up to.

Anyone else out here wanna show our support for the Governor so the normies can watch his State of the State speech in peace?

What a handy list of organizations, most likely registered as non profits with addresses and all! to send to your local INS office.

It can't happen soon enough. Jail the fuckers post haste.

Bump

bamp

Bump.

Like Abbot has any legs to make this stand. Too many weasel word-ing. SPELL IT OUT what is the proscribed jail time and/or fee, how will levels of effort to subvert federal laws that trigger actions, who or what business does the state of Texas can make this judgment on behalf of Federal Law Enforcement, against its own cities. I want the laws enforced, this is a toothless effort, same action in speeches and none in real.

God I wish I lived in a cozy bumfuck white little community in Texas

Michigan blows

Kek.

lol, do not know Texas well, white little communities really do not exist. Now if you like cozy 'rusty-ic' tiny 'hidden' pure Hispanic communities. We got those, just get lost on some farm road.. They will help you get back in the direction of 'normal' mixed middle sized city that has a name on google maps.

Even ground zero like Austin a third voted Trump, it's under siege like the Alamo but not capitulated to shitskins and cucked White insurgents.

Did you see the news, EU wants to help Austin,Tx and Ohio leave USA. The reposting media said Ohio and Texas, but they only really wanted Austin to leave… I think the rest of the state should help them, clean that spot up back to cattle grazing land.

Texan here (214), true… in the upside, if you make friends with them they can tell you of their family or friends who do construction work and that can save you a couple (few, if they're legal) of thousands dollars in house construction/addition.

Currently doing one, meh… they're all legal, so I'm just saving a few thousands. Trump already fucked construction prices, but after the addition, it will boost my house price. Really wished the elections would have been a year later.

hue