Is there anyone that actually plays this here? Would anyone be interested in starting some 8/v/ related crew?

Is there anyone that actually plays this here? Would anyone be interested in starting some 8/v/ related crew?

GTA:O just had a big update that basically requires others to play with.

Other urls found in this thread:

socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/hatechan/gtav/pc
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_eighth_vanguard
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/hatechan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pick one (and you know which one everybody else is going to)

this Holla Forums only plays indie pixel games bro

I haven't touched this game since the lowrider update. What's new? I might be down to join up in this.

I cant because i own a pirated copy. Is there something like MTA/SAMP for it?.

The original lowrider update or the new lowrider updated? If it's the former, a second group of lowriders, some shitty adversary missions, VIP contracts which let you form an organization of up to four players and do a bunch of freeroam missions, some PvE, some PvP, yachts, and a second VIP update which turns VIP into a CEO, with offices, and illegal good trafficking. Unfortunately the trafficking can only be done in public lobbys which leads to randoms fucking your shit up.

There was a few, namely FiveM, but Kikestar C&D'd them.

Contrary to popular belief, some people on Holla Forums play games, even ones dominated by normalfags.

Eh, may as well check it out. Where do I sign up?

I haven't played it since they started doing updated to the online. So I haven't even done the heists or anything. Money started becoming a real barrier to fun, and it became a grind because they wanted you to buy their currency for real money.

I played it at Christmas last year but not for long, just to get the cosmetic items and see the world covered in Snow, even though I guess I could have just modded it.

I was waiting for a singleplayer expansion akin to Ballad of Gay Tony or RDR Zombies, but I guess its never happening?
I'm assuming you're on PC OP? I'll be down to join an 8/v/ crew. I'm still in the cuckchan/v/ group "Mount Chiliad Cartel", from the original launch.

I haven't started a group yet, wanted to gauge the reception first. That and I'm not witty enough to come up with a name that isn't just 8/v/ crew or something along those lines.

Yup, PC. I feel you, the grind in this game is real, but I have fun with it anyway.

That makes 3, does anyone have crew name ideas?

Thoughts?

There is an official 8ch crew, but as far as know it's mostly inactive since the hype died down shortly after the PC release.

I'd be up for it though if you're on PC
I still need to finish the rest of the lowrider missions though

I haven't played GTA online but I have it, why should I?
might be down to do some shit.

I stopped when the Holla Forums crew became nothing but russian hackers, so maybe a month or two after pc release.

I might consider rejoining so long as you aren't a bunch of dota playing pro-gaming faggots who blame everyone else for their own failures.

Alright, it sounds like there's a decent amount of people on board.

Now what should we name the crew, I have as a placeholder, but I want input. The crew name is permanent, so we better decide on something we'll be okay with long term.

What's your favorite GTA game?
(only mainline, no episodes/spin-offs)

Grand Theft Auto I
Grand Theft Auto II
Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto V

socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/hatechan/gtav/pc

Here is the official crew btw, haven't joined it myself but someone told me a couple days ago that whenever he played the game people from the crew joined his session and chaos ensued, which is a good thing.
I'll probably follow how this one goes before joining.

Also OP you could have put GTA V in the title to grab some more attention, not that it is necessarily a good thing.

Wow, last activity was 4 months ago. You weren't kidding when you said it was dead.

Is it worth reviving or should we start up a new one?

No, it is not worth reviving. We'd have no power, no leader, nobody in any authority roles.

Yeah let's start fresh. And again, congratulations on not putting GTA Online in the title or you first sentence.

Alright, since none of you faggots game me name suggestions I went with mine.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_eighth_vanguard

Bulli all you want.

I figure the image should be enough for people to realize what game it is. If it triggers you that much I'll start putting the name of the game in my titles from now on.

I joined your shit, nerd

There's this group here
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/hatechan

GTA:O is such a disappointment, I was hoping it would be more MMO-like with hundreds of players per server,

Its already hard enough to find a lobby without a hacker in it ruining it for everyone else with only 25 people.

I was hoping for servers with limited UI and no mini map, hardcore servers essentially but why bother when you make a shit ton of cash selling shark cards.

Read the thread nigger.

It's easy to miss and we're dealing with some people who would not read 20 post before posting in a thread.

Man I got bored of GTA:O after a day or so.

It could have been so much more.

am I gonna have to download that 60gb again.
I didn't finish the multiplayer heists but I am too lazy to redownload it after I formatted my pc

What we ended up getting was such a bullshit jewish cash grab, I wish we would've just gotten something like GTA IV's multiplayer.

I keked

I'd play, but I got banned for a month for some reason. Is there a way to appeal the ban?

Alright, so we got a crew, we've got an emblem and colors, now we just need to organize. What do we want to do? Heisting? Racing? Jobs? Trafficking? VIP/CEO work? Dicking around in free roam? All of the above?

All of the above. Just got home from work and am reinstalling now.

I've been trying for the past day to update the background of the emblem with transparency, and every time Rockstar's servers shit on me by not updating. Is there a reason their infrastructure is so terrible?

Are you using avast by any chance? The updaters shits itself completely when I let my antivirus running for some retarded reason. Also you could probably find the updates in direct download some place if it really doesn't work.

Now I made an entirely new placeholder emblem with transparency for the background, but that one shows up with a background when changed to the emblem too. This is actually retarded.

No, I don't use AV aside from Windows Defender.

Is the game still governed by the "Fun Police"?

Kind of, yeah. Rockstar has a habit of fixing non-intrusive "bugs" like being able to spawn a cargo plane in free roam, glitching VIP/Heist outfits into your wardrobe and so on while not fixing actual problems with the game.

Still, there's plenty of fun to be had in the game.

Tried with another browser and still the same issue. I give up for now, you faggots will just need to deal with the shitty non-transparent emblem.

For some reason my mind completely skipped this critical part when I wrote