archive.is/vlNQN

Other urls found in this thread:

wpi.edu/people/doctoral-student/jrgershlak
norse-mythology.org/gods-and-creatures/others/ask-and-embla/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Wow I fucking love plants now
because people should live longer?

The whole "muh aborted babbys stem cells" was always a bunch of bullshit to have genetic research cut off at the knees.
You can make stem cells - via atavisation - from pretty much any cell in your body. No aborted leaves are required and no rejection could happen.

A FUCKING LEAF

It's time for the day of the rake.

A FOOKIN LEAF

I'll show myself out

Only reason I'm even in this thread.

A FUCKING LEAF

Cool
wewlad, I would have never anticipated seeing a Holla Forums thread about something at my Alma mater.

instead of uploading your mind into a computer, replace it with a cauliflower, goyim

That would be an upgrade in the hands of niggers. We can't let them have this technology.

this is a perversion of the plant's purpose

also good luck getting a body not to reject your spinach heart

There's no live cells in it. The spinach is just for collagen.

Too late, Rockefeller is already dead.

hey man, you're from Wors Poly too? what year?

Say it's for expanding dongs, get 5000% funding.

You clearly didn't go there

Another slider i can filter

cool
but seriously I should give a shit why?

Fuck off imkampfy

If he'd eaten his spinach he'd be tough to the finish. But Rockefeller's already dead! TOOT TOOOOOOOT!

Go make and post in those threads then you nigger.

It's not politics you shill. Do you make threads about your favorite anime in /k/ as well?

This is actually kinda cool. A genuine wonder of medical science and tissue engineering by a White man, Joshua Gershlak.

wpi.edu/people/doctoral-student/jrgershlak

Why are we making light of this?

This is news. It is a current event. It is what Holla Forums is about.

So gaming news too? How about sport news? …No it isn't. Get out

News is news, faggot. Go back to your Holla Forums threads. This is a grown up happening.

Still didn't filter it.

But Holla Forums Isn't /news/ my new friend

DAY OF THE FUCKING RAKE

Well it isn't /shitposters/ either.
news+ is fucking shit cancer and should die.

I guess it kinda is now.

Probably because everyone comes here to rant about niggers, SJWs, and mudslimes and very little else.

I'm fascinated, but this probably belongs on /news/.

(((They))) don't want the white race transcending the need for caloric ingestion by becoming a photosynthetic species with a lifespan measured in the centuries.

I'll break your link for you, you retarded nigger.
www.wpi.edu/people/doctoral-student/jrgershlak

btw kill yourself

Human beings need way more energy than what photosynthesis can produce. You'll also have to spend the rest of your live naked.

Go get vaporized again, Zhaan.

Articles like this pop up all the time. There are always obscure avenues of research that make your eyebrow lift just enough to take a second look. But the vast vast majority of that research never gets used and marketed by a company.

This is one of those articles. No surgeon is slapping a fucking leaf on your heart.

Photosynthesis would provide a way to make energy (carbohydrates) from other compounds. We would still need building materials like minerals, proteins, fats, etc.

What are you talking about?

WE WUZ TREES N SHIT
norse-mythology.org/gods-and-creatures/others/ask-and-embla/

Bumping out of spite. Nigger, there are 25 pages worth of threads, we can talk about more than just your narcissistic pet topics. Kill yourself.

I've always wanted to be as delicate as a plant.

#VEGANPOWER