LoL
Overwatch

Someone played that?
is it fun?

Aryan
Straight
Deus Ex
Morrowind

If you like good tactical RPGs yes it's great. It's extremely unforgiving though, sometimes downright unfair, but if you play smart you can wreck shit. The story and writing is absolute shit though but the gameplay is great.

you're baiting right? There's no way anyone on a fucking imageboard could be this delusional

Holla Forums pls go

Bipolar
Pedophile

Morrowind

La li lu le lo

Normalfaggotry

Dwarf Fortress

Short Term Memory Loss

Remember Me

Kek

i was really fucked for a long time because my parents treated me like shit even tough i was the smartest most try hard motherfucker around

but i never was a self diagnosing huge faggot like OP

These are literally normal states of mind
Kill yourself faggot, you're stupid and you have shit taste.

Summer is already here isn't it

Aspergers
Depression
Furfaggotry

Don't really have a favorite but I like Descent 2, Phoenix Wright series, and FTL so my tastes are all over the place.

ADD
Anxiety
Aspergers

Crusader Kings II
Supcom FA

Oh boy, is this the /r9k/ thread where we pretend someone's mental illnesses excuses their shitty behavior?

there's no such thing as depression, you're just a pussy who won't do what he wants
dubs

Aspergers

Sonic the Hedgehog

Autism
Meme addiction
Waifufaggotry

Dark Souls
Atelier Rorona
Deus Ex

OCD
PTSD
Social anxiety

Temple of Elemental Evil
Deus Ex
Fallout: New Vegas

This thread is full of liars and people in denial.

Aspergers is autism, user.

Your too slow

Autism (probably)

Command and Conquer Red Alert
Total Annihilation
Meieval 2 Tital War
Crash Bandicoot 3
Mass Effect

Alcoholism

Rocket League
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door
Red Alert 2

I would have put Aspergers, but everyone who isn't a blinded, brainwashed NORP technically has it, so…

Aspergers is just the disease of a working mind.

Nothing is wrong with me. I just don't like people that much.

Final Fantasy Tactics
Dwarf Fortress
Monster Rancher 2

Bipolar

DmC

Actually, I'm a nigger, if that counts.

I'm so sorry

Schizoid personality disorder and antisocial personality disorder probably.

Dragon's Dogma
Secret of Mana
Star Ocean 1&2

JRPGs disillusioned me to life, as I realized there's no grand battle against evil; everyone is just equally worthless.

Pedophile

Any new Paradox game
I like underdeveloped things

My literal nigga

Autism
Homosexual
Spic

Skies of Arcadia

You're a sick fuck. Paradox is trash.

Assburgers
Pedophilia

Dark Souls
Darkest Hour
Terraria

tumblr teir faggots fuck off.

So meta.

Wouldn't tumblr be arguing that mental illness is a social construct instead of acknowledging the problems?

macrophallus

Republic Commando
Mech Assault
Yoshi's island
Siren

You're a humongous dick?

Please fuck off back to tumblr where you belong.

Mah nigga

Counter-sage for your autism and two-spirit gender headmates.

Homosexuality

Games are for nerds. Gross.

tumblr would self-diagnose and does want specific mental illness labels to exist so that they can claim they have XY to excuse their cancerous behavior and persecution complex

Huge faggot please rape my face.
Alcoholism.
Lazy unproductive cunt disorder (AKA channer).

Thief 2
Ace Combat 3
Mechwarrior 3

Did doctor Shekelstein tell you how much of an inferior goy you are ?

Yes, but Asperger's is mild autism. There's shit social skills, and then there's screaming when someone gets near you.

It wasn't there when I ctrl+f'd. pls no bully

anxiety
depersonalization disorder
mild anger issues

Doom
System Shock 2
Undertale

Wanting to talk about video games
Liking video games

Ring Runner, Flight Of The SAGES

God you faggots sound just like my therapist.

lolicon

I am an envoy of Satan, we take care of people deliberately misdiagnosed with psychiatric illnesses.

The best choice here is accepting our saviour so we go to paradise so we can fuck like animals.
See, religious talk is very silly, I mean, we live in a world of very shady people that don't love you much, friends of lying and behaving like morons and they seem to have gods that never answer prayers, does this mean atheism is true? no, because these shady people of this planet that seem to hate you, have this notion that atheism is a very smart thing to do. Instead we are going to be stupid as fuck, we are going to do somehting they really consider stupid and moronic; say this with your mouth: save me Satan. From now on, you've just met the saviour and you will feel that indeed your soul gets saved, but if you want, we will pretend we are going to hell where we will have sex of all kinds and all manner of depravity that was never sin, but fun, and these people lied so we displeased Satan.

And there's no other approach with these people, because they have a thousand temples of all kinds filled with child rapists whose gods ingore them and they don't notice that somehing's weird as if they were associated to something evil, and I assure you that if I took notice that the saviour was Satan, is because when it comes to supernatural things, you can get to see enough to las for a lifetime in 2 hours.

Guaranteed results, even atheists and possessing spirits will want to "save" your soul now.

Don't listen to anybody who isn't Satan, anything that isn't Satan is not Satan, we are silly demons sending ourselves to hell, nobody should bother.

OCD
Social anxiety
Chronic fatigue

Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri
Stronghold
Ape Escape 3