Terraria Thead: Waiting for Kelbeross Edition

Because the other thread is on page 16 and won't last the night.

Post servers and commieblocks I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

expirebox.com/download/29e7f5c6a082dc181995f3dacead4dfb.html
8ch.net/file/res/228.html
expirebox.com/download/e17e6c44fecbc9ef7ab9fc86d5c39e54.html
forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-tmodloader-a-modding-api.23726/
forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tremor-remastered.28695/
mods.curse.com/maps/terraria/builders-workshop
spriters-resource.com/pc_computer/terraria/
docs.google.com/document/d/1idVPx6bDU1mTbGkZCKVwxgxrlQCH_IkoxZcbJ4PMoSQ/edit?usp=sharing
74.91.121.114/Conservatives_United_for_Cruz_and_Kasich_HQ.wld
steamcommunity.com/id/makos124
steamcommunity.com/id/HIV_POSSITIVE/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What we know about 1.3.2 so far…

It's like they know people actually hate micromanaging.

What the shit is a Kelbeross?

I fucking hate this game.

i think your dog is sick

Damn. Up-close, I have to say those look very fuckable.

sandbox survival games give me an itch, but i get bored quickly

Use your Holla Forumsirginity user
let the autism flow through you

Look at that thigh, nigger. It's asking for it.

Only tower left is Nebula and then comes expert Meme Lord, planning on getting all four luminite sets made and digging another room to give the endgame sets a lavish armor-display entirely of their own as well as put the ancient manipulator down there.

stupid sexy dryad

AAA, the server is in desperate need of a reboot, shit's lagging like crazy.

That's the designated tuggin' corner.

Goddamn I haven't even started with the wires update from all my work and they're adding even more stuff?

If anyone wants custom maps built or random worlds with some custom gen parameters, i'm more than willing to create them for anyone who wants.

A flat world with only asphalt on it

Any other features, or the world is completely asphalt? All biomes, etc, or nothing? Literally forest asphalt land.

Desert and dungeon world.

Maybe big sections of granite biome too.

Wait. How custom are we talking here? Would it be possible to populate the world with generated structures? Like make giant living trees everywhere or filling up the u.g. jungle with shrines and giant mahogany trees or a a desert world filled with pyramids?

Crap, just finished it as a completely flat, featureless, no ore-biome-nothing world, i'll redo it here in a sec.

And to your secondary question, yes.

Here's a completely flat, large would, fit for building and pretty much nothing else.

It has no ore, no miniature biomes, no underworld features, nothing. It is a flat layer of 3 asphalt on top, 377 layers of dirt, and the rest is stone.

expirebox.com/download/29e7f5c6a082dc181995f3dacead4dfb.html

OK now I'm really curious. What can you do with the Jungle temple? I know it's a based on a pretty regular template but it seems that it can be stretched and skewed a some. Also what about the Dungeon, could you make a massive one that generates all through the map?

Also note I'm different from this user.

I can make the Dungeon and Temple significantly larger, but they still generate randomly.

I could also just edit it manually though that would be obviously time consuming.

Here's an example of the largest i can make the dungeon and the largest i've made the temple without the engine crashing out.

For reference on the sheer scale of the temple and dungeon compared to the rest of the world.

That's a big dungeon.

4u

Oh hey, got it to play nice finally. Here's the temple at about 500% larger than it's default size.

No need for that.

It's funny how the temple looks much more like a mesoamerican temple with the generation turned up like that. This is how the temple should be in the actual game.

OK I think I know what I'd like to have:
The entire world is desert and underground desert with pyramids for days. Leave the oceans and hell as normal. Do a tiny dungeon. And a giant Temple. Also if possible generate an underground jungle without a surface jungle, like how it use to be.

Not sure about the underground w/o surface but i'll see if i can't force it. And how tiny? I can make it scale from about 20% of it's normal size to nearly 1000% or so without getting the game to crash.

I also can't really change the size of the desert nor pyramid spawning, it's still something i'm trying to find how to force without breaking everything, but i'll do my best to fulfill.

I can also change micro-biomes settings, chest amounts, heart crystals, oregen (and which ores you get), any pre-hardmode ore, etc. I can even force backgrounds for biomes /elevation levels, how many traps are in the temple and in the normal world, i can get rid of tree, dungeon, spider caves, temple, hives, snow, jungle (entirely, it does get rid of underground), beaches and pots, etc etc.

I can also force the Corruption/Crimson to be on the opposite side of the world and not intersect with the jungle, and choose if you want corruption/crimson or giant trees, etc. Basically, if it's worldgen, i can change it for the most part but there's still stuff i'm working on

Do what you're comfortable with.

Can you cause multiple big deserts to generate? (i.e. the desert with the antlion nest under it) If you can you could just repeat that over and over.

Also if you can't make the deserters deeper then just fill up the world under it with marble, granite and mushroom biomes.

Only figured out how to remove those nests so far, looking into how to force it generating, but i could, hypothetically, just copy paste it.

I'll do that mini-biome stuff though.

It wouldn't be hassle for me to just replace blocks (dirt with sand, or grass with sand, for example.)

First gen attempt and this happened.

Seconding desert world, give me some Dune.

t-t-that's a pretty big temple

I just thought of a bad idea
can you make a giant bee-hive?

No, but i can make shitloads of bee hives.

you made intestines

That's actually pretty neat.

I don't want to cause you too much trouble. Just let the one natural "big desert" generate and then turn the rest of the surface into sand and dirt walls into sandstone walls.
Keep the number of pyramids turned up though, I like that.

If you want a giant hive then let me direct you to the biggest there is.
8ch.net/file/res/228.html
Welcome to Green Hell. Have fun.

Okay, i've done a quick job of it. I'm going to load it up, let the sand settle, then upload.

Bleh, the obvious problem with editing normal worldgen into sand is all the caves and shit. Fuck.

Serves me right. Time to find a truffle work and build a bridge over the ocean.

Problem is, I'm now used to how I sort things, so nothing will suffice.
We need individual square locking.

Are these modded giant worlds, or is this still just a regular large world?

Normal large worlds but I can make modded huge worlds. They don't load in vanilla, however.

What about instead of making it entirely sand make the first couple of layers sand then make dirt into hardened sand and sandstone and only turn stone into sand.

There's still tiny pockets where there's nothing. But this is a better idea, i'll try that first. Maybe i'll have to make a flat 1-wide layer to hold the sand, then from there i turn stone into hardened sand?

Those marked points, S and D, obviously spawn and dungeon entrance; are those the only specific points in the world that the game actually remembers?

Yes.

A bit of advice if you are messing around with the dungeon point make sure you place it directly on top of a block and not up in the air or you'll fuck up the cultist spawning something fierce.

There's still some grass and stuff about, but the for the most part it works. Shall i upload it now?

Activate it.

Alright
Personally i feel it's pretty meh, and it's very flat and boring, but i guess you guys might get some enjoyment out of it. I'm sorry for it seeming so lazy but it basically is.

expirebox.com/download/e17e6c44fecbc9ef7ab9fc86d5c39e54.html

OH GOD EVERYTHING IS EXPLODING!

Where did you go and what happened?

I spawned in and things started popping off. I've had this problem with making desert worlds in TEdit before myself. Sand doesn't just fall it vanishes completely. I think it's a consequence of the tile drop limit.

That's weird. I loaded the world myself and it seemed to work fine. There were a few chasms of doom but otherwise it seemed fine.

Tried to join, I'm just stuck on Found Server

alright, one second.

Just got someone else to test it, seems like the port isn't open despite multiple sources saying it is. Hm. I'll fiddle and hopefully get it up at some point.

Any updates?

No dice on any server working and probably won't be any progress until tomorrow. Sorry.

So, what did the new update add?
I haven't been following Terraria very much since last year.

Newest update added a bit more stuff to do with wires along with a new hook sold by the Steampunker and one or two other things that're escaping me at the moment. Next big content update seems to be coming fairly soon and all we really know for sure is it'll add an underground desert and the ability to sort chest contents.

derp what version is the server?

1.3.1 isn't latest?

There's been a couple of small patches since that I think.

What's the best way to make money pre-plantera?

Either selling hallowed bars or farming pirate invasions, I think.

Actually, if you take the time to set it up, I think you can do extremely well with a Crystal Shard farm. Provided it's big enough.

Is my shit any good? Also can someone post that toilet house guide again?

That's pretty nice user. Terraria really lends itself to small comfy builds. Not enough people build little towns or villages.

Giant cavern with dungeons and temples.

Thanks fam.

Oh, and with the usual stuff there like granite, ice, and marble.

And here I thought everyone else who played this game was Indian, given the total lack of bathrooms in any of your builds, but it looks like we have at least one German.

(Pic is WIP.)

Those are some purdy bathrooms. My shitty basement restroom was more of an afterthought. than anything else.

Uhhh… what's going on in that bathroom user. Doesn't he know that's haram…unless it's with the Angler.

Oh those showers are cute.

Looks like the guide's already tugging the angler's rod.

HOLY SHIT I thought you said this was Germany not Sweden?

What's the guide doing?

That looks terrible

GUIDE NO
THE ANGLER IS JUST A KID

I meant that the German is whoever made the bottom-right structure in

Molesting a child

Ironically, the picture would have been perfectly clean if it had been taken at night.

A shady staircase is only shady if it's shady in contrast.

Well, that's one less thing to do.

I still haven't secured the place against monsters, but, you know, priorities.

Guide x Angler

oh fug
Requesting someone draw this for real.

bend over

gay/10

So is that toilet supposed to be valid housing? It's not working for me. If not, are you just supposed to coax an npc down the chute?

The problem might be that there's no gap between the platform and the sloped block, therefore not enough space in the house.

*releases deadly toxic gasses in this thread*
psssh nothin personnel kid

Fool, i've been eating smaller doses of toxic gas all my life, it's name is .Holla Forums and Holla Forums, i am immune to all poison and nothing can kill me

I'm not sure if I got the exact dimensions right but I got it to work for me.
You did remember to remove the natural dirt walls and replace them with crafted ones right?

I checked mine again and rebuilt it exact and it was still valid. So it enough space for a house.

They recently patched the bug that let you have infinite NPCs in one house, this might have affected other builds as well.

Well I just built mine a little earlier today so it should still work.

Also I remodeled it a bit. BEHOLD: The Golden Outhouse

Duck tales, aOOooh!

Nice golden shower you have there.

Thank fucking God

Why do you want to see the guide jerking off a young fisherman?

>not giving him a tiny house made out of Mahogany

You realise it's the dye trader that makes that joke, right?

I'm sorry Guide, but you're gonna be going away for awhile.

Damn it, now I need to add toilets to all my houses or my autism will go spare.

Ah, I didn't replace the dirt, thanks.

All this micro gap housing has made me decide to do a bit more clever with the Dryad house I built dug? carved? out of this positively huge living tree.
Here's the before.
The after is pending.

If anyone could post tight and narrow "clutter builds" like these it would help for inspiration.

Jesus christ

Anyway, Server wherE?

I'm guessing you like well ordered builds?
Clutter is comfy though. Or it can be.

it looks like a mess

Well I hadn't planned on making mine quite as busy as those, it's the inside geometry I'm mostly interested in.
Although I will confess that I have a bit of fondness for junk piles.

oooo I really like how compact it is. 10/10

That ain't nothing. Look at this one I saved from the threads from last year.

O- OH GOD, WHAT IS HAPPENING?
I DO*hrg*D. I DON'T UNDERSTAND!
*gh* hel-*bhhhgREEEEEEEEEEEEH*

>>>/reddit/

As it turns out both of these were made by the same person.
Here's some more. None shaped quite like what I need though.

for the love of god STOP

Whoever the fuck made these must have some form of Schizo.

The second one isn't to bad actually

Time to post my commie. I hate when the screenshot lose details since it's too big.

Fucking cool.

At least it's a complex commie. I made this shit in addition to the town, as I'm a sucker for asymetrical shit. I'll probably expand Eastward with it so it'll be larger and I'll just make my mineshaft into a basement for it. It just doesn't look wide enough to me, like a reverse chode.

Your town is cool, fam. Simplicity is pretty good, but I can't into simplicity.
The meteor blocks at the top are kind of off putting, tho. Get rid of them or paint them blue or something

>implying it was because of that and not because mahogany is fucking expensive you dumb nigger

oh fuggg, I'm too late

I haven't played this in like a year

who wants to help me and treat me tenderly?

What spoonfeeding do ya need, fam?

I didn't mean spoonfeeding, I just meant playing video games

I'm down, what do you have in mind?

I'll help you, I just wanna play with someone

Threesome?

If I host, what world size should I go with?

Depends, wanna do serious business worldbuilding or is this just to mess around? I'd say medium.

Either is fine, I'd just like to play really

should I use an existing or new character?

Up to you

Yeah, that's a good question.

I'm using new, but it's up to how you want to play

Also, normal or expert?

I don't see why not new if this'll be more fucking around than anything

Doesn't matter to me.

someone set up a game or join I'm getting bored

On the way

What I really like about that one is that at first glance it looks just like an assorted mess of blocks randomly masked together, BUT when you look at it longer you realize it is, in fact, a valid house.
There's lights. Doors. A bead. Everything. This was somebody's home base.

Also note the rainbow bricks. Which means that this building would have been even MORE of an assault on the senses in game. All set to the tune of the Frost Moon.

I'm sorry

you're not.

this triggers me more than these >>9659908

I actually went and tried to make Castlevania's SOTN Dracula's Castle. Now I feel like killing myself. This took an hour, and the fucking TEditor doesn't help in the sightless.

I can't decide what makes for a better rickety old spooky house: Ebonwood or Shadewood?
Maybe some combination?

Spookywood is better than both Ebonwood or Shadewood. Use a combination for a better result.

I here you spooky wood is pretty great and I used it before myself. Problem is that, other that the light sources, most of spooky wood's furniture items are pretty explicitly Halloweenish. I'm looking to build a more subtle sort of haunted house. I'm leaning towards mostly shadewood, but I'm probably going to have to use a blend of the other two types and their furniture sets.

Oh, that's different. You don't have to use those specifically. I like the bone bed, for example. Looks really damn good for "haunter feeling".
You could also use dungeon furniture.

i want to snuggle with the dryad in a living wood bed on a chilly rainy night

Shit, man, that is gonna be gigantic. But it's looking great!

Why is that the only collections of Aogami art I can find is always furry shit. WHERE THE HELL IS THE REST OF IT KEPT?

Has everyone lost interest in playing on the server?

I like that pyramid. I like it a lot.

is it up?

Don't lie to him

Yeah it's up, I logged on a couple of times today and no one was on though.

Ok I glanced over it but it looks decent at least.

Does anyone have a good example of a house out of flesh?

I was thinking about building a castle being consumed by flesh from within, and I'd love some inspiration.

wew

What item did you get from the chest?

Check out his pixiv.

your thumbnail is a pizza

Server where

Here is my shit.
Tried to make every item in the game I could.
Every room is a set.
Don't think I managed to make every set sadly for progression reasons or something.
Tried to get one of every banner but that too can be locked behind progression barriers or be stupid annoying.
Did all this and still have like 5 achievements I've never got.

I feel like it's missing a swastika somehow.

About to throw up a dedicated server, what size should the world be?

always go large

Large and in charge, baby
and make sure it's expert
new chars only
Fox only
no items

Understood, maxplayers set to 16, game is running GOG version 1.3.1.1. The world is being generated now, I'll post the IP in a minute.

It's up.

74.91.121.114:7779
pw is rage

whats a server port?

nvm.

bump

Which biome is the coziest and why is it tundra?

Finished up base for post-Moon Man, added another basement for the finished endgame armors and ancient manipulator. Wanted to go with kind of a faggoty descent-to-moon madness thing so I slapped random luminite brick walls in on the way down and didn't really set up a logical tunnel on the way down outside of making sure it fit head-height. Need to get ultra-bright torches to light up the basement there and I probably could've done a better job on the effect I wanted.

bland as fuck

I plan to work on it, I'll knock shit out and probably move the guide-a-potty to the right so I've got more room. Main focus was getting the general layout for each room added, though I don't plan on having the house part of it be any bigger than the large cottage it currently is.

Dead server, stole the flying carpet though lel

I wish NPCs could use ropes.

Suicide would add a really deep and interesting theme to a game where the NPCs fill the "automaton service provider" cliché far more faithfully than practically any other.
Devs, get on it!

I'm starting to feel like Terraria is getting too much content for one world, and needs the ability to travel to different maps within the same world.

(The preview shots of the Moon content make me think we'd actually be traveling to the Moon, so it just being that the Towers change the background was disappointing.)

I confess to also wanting this just so that in 2 years Starbound will still be in development and Terraria will have infinity better world-hopping mechanics than Starbound was ever even planned to.

I'd like the ability to pick and choose which biomes are included when generating a new world, so you could make a world where the surface is just one big comfy snow biome.

I don't understand.

It's never the threads you expect.

You can still walk up it.

Well what would you suggest for flooring, then?

It doesn't use IPv4, and it won't so i'm just fucked

Hellstone or meteorite underneath mahogany for maximum comfy heated floors

I like building in Terraria a lot, not that I'm very good at it.

It's comfy.

they look pretty cool ngl

You should put some clouds underneath the ship to make it looks like it's floating in them

Hosting a Terraria server with the Tremor Remastered mod installed. You'll need tModLoader to use it. New characters only.

forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-tmodloader-a-modding-api.23726/

forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tremor-remastered.28695/

IP: 108.28.105.2
Port: 52000

Thanks.

Originally I had plans to build a whole drydock structure around the boat, but I was never happy with how terraria sails looked and I defeated the moon lord already so I kinda lost interest. I usually prefer to build new worlds rather than go back after long pauses, so it'll probably stay unfinished. Still it is what it is.

Nigger, I did a very big black penis surrounded by lava in comparison.
Fuck you for fishing compliments, tho.

If you have vision but lack materials and if you already finished the games just go full piece of shit and download this mods.curse.com/maps/terraria/builders-workshop

Now this is caekhousing!

KKK MOD
A mod idea to make Terraria infinitely more offensive.
It'll be funny to see the trannies reactions
I need vanity armor sprites, gun sprites, decoration sprites, and that's about it for now.
Soon. I'll post updates 'n shit with it, and occasionally I'll post the source in case I go rouge or someone wants to take it a different direction.

As of right now, I need suggestions.
Most ideas and suggestions will be put farther back on the burner the more complex they are
The farthest back are nigger/spic/jew npc's, and a Jewlumanti boss.

Also; for more claification;
I can start coding it, but I need sprites to show anything. No sprites, and no mods, although if worse comes to worse I can easily find my own sprites. It'll just take longer.

Every humanoid enemy is black, gunsmith is changed into uncle Ruckus.

After playing 7 hours straight my autism turns to depression

spriters-resource.com/pc_computer/terraria/

I mean I need custom sprites. I could sprite myself, but I'm no art man. If I do it, it's guaranteed you will get boxes that vaguely look like a shotgun. I guess I can use the default shotguns or models for now, but yeah.

docs.google.com/document/d/1idVPx6bDU1mTbGkZCKVwxgxrlQCH_IkoxZcbJ4PMoSQ/edit?usp=sharing
idea doc

What happened to the wall

its getting taller all the time

We'll make the Goblins pay for it.

I fiinished a shotgun, an material, and a nigger npc. Making armor, and I will release the first build tomorrow.

armor almost fucking done
jesus the sprites take five times longer than the damn code

Finally! First version of the Joo Mod released!

HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
The picture in my post is the .tmod file itself! Download the picture through its source, then simply open it up in your archiving program!
Inside is the .tmod file, install it through your mods dir in your documents yadda yadda just like the Tremor mod.

So you've made Super KKK Bros. in Terraria.

Seconded.

Or maybe an alternate to go with Hallow.
Problem is I can't think of anything that'd have a Soul of ___ght that'd work.

Well both Crimson and Corruption use soul of night, you don't need an alternative.

is this still up? i'm gonna try installing the mod now.

Serber is up 24/7. Are you the guy who keeps trying to connect?

I know it's been awhile, but I found another one. It's a bit more orderly than the others.

There was a hugely elaborate mechanical/digital alternate to the Hallow as a counterpart to Crimson I remember seeing which would be fantastic to keep light/dark consistent, as well as give the Cyborg some precedence since he's a bit random and out-of-place in comparison to other NPCs. Having a background of being somebody forcibly mechanized by the player setting off the spread of a mechanical/cybernetic biome would be good.

The majority of the Terraria forum wants this to happen.

Well fuck me, they've even got assets ready to go for the Terraria team to use.

Personally I'm rather ambivalent about the Cyber. Don't get me wrong I think It's pretty nice and if tomorrow they announced that 1.3.4 would be the Cyber update I'd be thrilled for the new content. It's just that it isn't my ideal alternate to the Hallow. I would rather have something like these other ideas.
Of course what id really like is some more mini biomes like the last two.

I guess I should also mention the alternate version of the Corruption/Crimson that someone came up with.
I love this shit.

That temple is fucking huge holy shit

I can gen one that large for you, if you'd like. Like i said, any real custom parameters for the most part I can do.

What about a world where the surface consists of almost only beach? Basically a desert island, I guess.

Those are some seriously boner-inspiring sprites.

buh dum tisk

Damnit, everyone wants single biome stuff ;_; i-i'm sorry, that's the one thing i'm still trying to figure out how to force… i can make the normal beaches bigger and force pyramids to spawn, but i can't really force it to gen only one thing.

please no bully. i'm still digging through code to try and see if there's a way i can force it, but for the most part i can influence generation rules but not enable or disable with the exceptions of stuff like living trees, pyramids, enchanted sword shrines, corrupt or crim or even corrupt with crim caverns or crim with corruption chasms.. stuff like that

i'm sorry that i keep letting you guys down on this front

I still love you, friend

Have some more.

And this is what happens when they get a little loopy but still come up with something innovative.

fuck me

How much pink gel did you get?

The Confection sounds like it would be a sweet alternative to the Hallowing or something.

That was the intent.
Guy did a huge amount of sprite work for the suggestion too. This isn't even everything.

Hey Jesus, I think the server broke.

Could you generate a word with maximum pyramids, living trees and enchanted sword shrines?
What about a world that has more snow than any other biome?

If you had access to the 1.1 world gen parameters you could probably force snow to generate instead of forest. Maybe?

Bump.

Oh lord

That's a nice UFO user.

yeah you shure are a champ…
jesus christ

Was he not one of the big Terraria youtubers? IIRC he's also an African American human being.

lel

Yep he was one of the first. If you notice in the video you can see he was previewing the game back when skeletons were wonky.
I'm pretty sure the Afro hairdo was added in his honor.

So basically the Myst mod that Minecraft got? Fuck yes, that'd be amazing.

Do you anons have any standard pattern for your world exploring / building?
I usually just find an underground house and expand it from there. Of course, they always look like shit, but oh well.

If I'm feeling lazy, I just build a more Padoga-esque commieblock.
I like height advantage in housing as well, I usually suspend housing in the air.
Special Mention to Living Wood housing.
Palm Wood is my woodfu

I kinda like this little shanty town, not bad.

Sort of reminds me of another one I seen.

Shame you can't make snow walls. But you can probably make something pretty similar by painting another kind of wall white.

Ice Floe wallpaper is great And surprisingly available year round.

Is there a reason people like Medium- and Hardcore? It just seems unbelievably tedious to me.

Tediumcore I could see being a general incentive to not die in the first place and forcing you to play conservatively/carefully though Hardcore I can only see being useful as a one-off "you lose you're out get off the server" system.

Hardcore is for when some people want a challenge.
Tediumcore on the other hand has no real benefit, other than maybe for certain type of competitive team play. Of course since 1.2 Capture the Gem works on softcore, so mediumcore has even less point.
Really the game is neither designed nor balanced around either mode.

If you play softcore, dying doesn't really matter. You lose a couple coins assuming you don't store it in a piggy bank like everyone else.

On a medium/hardcore run, you really, REALLY don't want to die, so you panic and play strategically more.

The way I see it, mediumcore is just a pussy version of hardcore though. It's for getting similar kind of incentive to stay alive at any cost as in hardcore, but you can still get your items back if you really want.

Hardcore runs are like challenge modes, see how far you can get without dying. I've completed a pre-cultist hardcore run on all 3 major classes, it's pretty fun. I think I completed an elite mode hardcore run too, but without restricting myself to any class. I don't count moon pillar content though because it's fucking bullshit.

This server is still up.
World backup: 74.91.121.114/Conservatives_United_for_Cruz_and_Kasich_HQ.wld

I tried to unfuck my igloo.

>house is gone, along with my warehouse holding all my shit I was planning to use to build the fortress tower of YHWH's Chosen a FEMA camp ensconced between Walls to make Donald Trump blush a happy go lucky fun park for all the good goyim, just set up so that only paying customers can get inside
Also someone dismantled the traps I set up around the Wall to simulate border patrol sniper fire
==GOOOOOOOOOOY== wait no never mind my stuff is actually still there, my spawn point just disappeared for some reason

Rate my secret temporary Jew installation

Is that your foreskin vault, rabbi?

is it fine to play with a pre-WoF character?

Server hasn't been put on hardmode yet.

Later today i will host a world with custom worldgen params, but i've gotta get some stuff sorted out with our ISP since it was in someone else's name and they got kicked out and divorced

Look forwards to it between 5-8 hours from now. Pings should be fantastic, i've got 1GB/S net.

Looks more like pink dungeon bricks to me.

Or not, getting screwed around by ISP right now. Figured it wasn't that simple.

In honor of the Brexit.
I intend to redo this a bit once I get enough team blocks.

i can host a new server, just got the game so i'll be starting from scraps

do eet, I haven't played Terraria in a while and I'm up for some.

i've no idea how it works, im currently hosting, do i need to add you on steam?

steamcommunity.com/id/makos124
Add me, but unfortunately I can't play right now. I'll be able to in an hour or so if you're still there.

welp i cant add you, those fucking steam restrictions are retarded

steamcommunity.com/id/HIV_POSSITIVE/

sent ;)