Reminder that Anita Sarkeesian's influence did nothing to the industry

Reminder that Anita Sarkeesian's influence did nothing to the industry

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/co/res/600767.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love seeing AAA titles flop, that's my new hobby fams and famettes. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’š

What do you mean? It's entirely possible that her involvement or general bothering DICE contributed to why this game ended up sucking.

Now hold on user. It's not a flop if it actually sells, no matter how bad the reviews are.

Fucking ouch. What the fuck happened here?

EA destroys everything it touches

The woman who shall not be named got involved.

well not true, her influence managed to ruin a game

Yes it did. It made redpilled devs hate feminism even more.

I really don't think she could have affected the quality at all.

This was always going to be the outcome.

There's no way this piece of shit would have ever sold well, even if it had perfect scores. It's an extremely niche title, even for an "FPS". It was doomed to fail from its inception. The first Mirror's Edge didn't sell for shit, it just had a really vocal fan base. No one wants to play as a scrawny Asian chick that just runs in circles all day. This game never appealed to normalfags since the beginning. They want to SHOOT things, not run away.

Daily reminder this was bound to happen with or without Anita Sarkeesian. DICE is Sweedish. IF it wasn't her it would be some rapefugee.

The fuck is this? ME2?
Or remake of the first one? Is ME1 supposed to be good compared to this?
If it's a remake, what did they change?

DUDE

It's ME2. Brought to you courtesy of Anita "take your games away" Saarkesian.
Changes include taking away all your guns, shoving a stronk womyn sloppily written story all in your face, a Hope who looks less like your waifu from the first game and more like mattress girl and all the other cancer shit games these days are infected with.

It always made me wonder, would anyone care about Mirror's Edge in the first place if the main character was male instead?

Beware the eternal Swede

SWEDE

Lucky she had no hand in the game then, it was a rumour, nothing more.

It's sad, really. Faith used to be cute before they gave her the fucking man jaw.

LMAO

It doesn't matter whether or not Anita was involved, the fact that its by Swedes says enough about how pathetic it is.

Man, they had a thing going and after they made Rallisport Challenge 2, one of the best racing games and an essential for ANY rally fan, they got bought and cucked
DICE was supposed to be a Codemasters/Turn 10 for Microsoft, and then they became a diversity FPS maker

Mirror's Edge was sadly a fluke orchestrated by John Rissotto's pre-2008-crisis "make decent games" plan

Last time I checked she didn't have anything to do with this game.

Why can't anyone count anymore?

No one cared where DICE was located until Sweden got cucked

You guys wanna play BF1942?
The Forgotten Hope mod is oodles of fun and mostly functional too

man everything from 2009-2015 looks like a company in panic mode

that's dramatic

Thats just sad

I thought it would be known by now that the reasons you're seeing titles like "Tomb Raider & "Star Wars: Battlefront" is because of history revision so that youngsters who have no idea what those games were before play the newest titles and become good goys and dismiss those old games as "Nostalgia goggles"

Anita had nothing to do with Mirror's Edge, stop with this misinformation already.

I'd like to know why the game is shit though, from a trusted source.

Dice PAID to have her come and she talked to the designers about the game

How it needed to have less guns, less violence, more story and simpler gameplay and a stronger protagonist

And here we are today

Have at it

This.

Also what is up with the release time?
RIGHT before E3? RIGHT before normalfags are showered in new games?

No one is going to buy this now. Even if they wanted this game, they'd wait to see what E3 had to offer and forget all about ME2 by the time it is over, and their mind is on some other game.

Thats because it is, most of these companies were at risk of going down, so they milked consumers for all they could and the new generation, the normalfags that flooded to tech in 2007 and normalfags looking for escapism from their real life situation just rolled with it and continue to do so.

Now theres just the smallest amount of effort in making games, just cookie cutter and marketing.
Maybe a mix of the shittiest of two popular genres mechanics so they can be the next big thing.

And EA was shit even before this

Oh I also forgot to mention another reason, especially with the case of NuDoom

They want to make it harder for people to find the original game than it needs to be. Now you gotta be specific with your searches

And while unrelated, theres the case of mods not being supported because they know the game they made years ago will blow them out of the water and allowing mods would also mean no chance of them using DLC.

Eh, the cuckening is industry-wide. Like this year I get to choose between playing a nigger in WW1, a nigger hacker in SF, a nigger mafia member, or a sheboon president of future earth although I guess that one's also Sweden. Same thing's happening in movies and TV, white characters and even white historical figures suddenly turned black. The Jews are completely out of control.

I used to think that SJWs were idealogical terminators, that their stranglehold on etertainment media and journalism was ironclad, that it would take until the end of the decade at the very earliest for the masses to wake up and start fighting back with any measurable success, but now I see, the light of dawn is rising even as we speak.

Late2008-2009 was a dramatic time, everyone was scared of the crisis
The need for money to survive + normalfags aperture from 2007 was the key to have at it
Almost everyone exploited that and here we are, with our ass handed to us in a rusty poignant plater

yeah

they paid her to come in

you think they got confused and meant to bring in john carmack or something?

they were already the type of folks who'd say "let's see what anita has to say"

or more realistically the folks who'd want to be seen as such

But they will not reach people completely until the end of this decade, so your initial projection was true
In advanced countries at least, poorfag/non-white countries see all this as an "Americans/globalists having a fever" episode that actually extended to West Europe
What i want to see is how all this is going to be reverted/ignored/dealt with
Will people backtrack on Sir Lancelot being a dindu? will James Bond return to be a Scot? will Spidey become a white guy again?

this is hilarious but i would like sources or something so i can read about it for maximum smug

Oh yes, forgot about that. Besides the devious title naming of the original source material, they have to [CURRENT YEAR]ify it.

Again while unrelated, the cuckening thats happening right now is reminding me of that laundry commercial (I've seen the webms posted) where the Italian man got thrown in the washer and he became a nigger, I feel like thats whats happening except replace the Itailian guy with general whites

Makes me wonder what the Chinese version of the commercial with the nigger taking the role of Italian guy becoming a Chink means

Is this true? Will we have the pleasure of seeing him begging on the streets, whilst passersby lecture him on his white male privilege?

Its a South Korean commercial

DICE have been shilling her and been inviting her to their press conferences. Of course she's involved.

Sounds believable, any evidence?

good thing that the goys arent buying on that bullshit.

Well fuck, color me surprised.

But the native British were black, you muthafuggin cracker.

I thought you didn't like coloring people

Really old Europeans were caucasian (Caucasus Mountains) and they were light brown-ish
But they became whiter, just like some brown residents who were not raped by the modern arab
There's being light brown like druids/scots and there's being a chimp
And there's evolving and there's still looking like a 30k yo wood savage

It's not going to be reverted. Whites are dying in every country as the white birth rate is extremely low due to societal poisoning and intentionally gets no (((media))) coverage. Whites will be genocided and retconned out of history. The only thing that can save us at this point is another Hitler.

You literally always have a flying trail of menstrual blood that exactly leads you to where you need to go, and you can't even turn that shit off. It's not that it points you in the general direction, it literally directs you to every point you need to go to, and every obstacle you need to jump.

O-oh, he's talking about the first game, my bad

But still, even the first game was really fucking easy, other than the retarded Celeste boss fight. Average people can beat that whole game in around 40 minutes on a second or third playthrough.

If I am not mistaken, that part also isn't even from a review, its from miss scam.

Like some Holla Forums users said it's also the lack of drive aka the Jap Syndrome, those guys just dont want/cant get sex
Except that Japs are in an island and Yakuzas kill/kick any foreigner who is making trouble
The big countries are having kid problems because woman are being educated to be scum, and there's many foreigners to keep their lust in control unlike the japs

Still, you have the Eastern Europeans, those guys have survived worse. If they live then you will have whites forever
Sadly few whites don't realize is that they have been cucked since at least half a century ago, none of this shit at this magnitude would've passed in other civs.
Whites as a big mass of civilizations are cucked and genocided already (chunks of the warrior/soldier class died in 2 world wars), that's how it is, it can be reverted but like you said you need another Hitler or something even bigger

Again, is there a source that can confirm that citation in the 4chan post? The only thing i found about it is a video in which she tries to debunk that image by saying "But i didn't say those things hahah i actually don't mind difficulty at all hahah"

I never actually cared for the gunplay (or the combat really) in the first game. The fights where you could either run through the whole thing or only need to quickly incapacitate one Blue before running out felt far better than just picking up a gun and slowly mowing them down.

It's sad that we'll never get another decent ME game though.

The problem in the west is we've pushed women to have a man's career, and pushed very hard as can be seen in their higher graduation rate. Pregnancy is a huge problem for a career so they delay it. This results in slowed population cycles (kids are born later in life) as well as fewer children (fewer fertile years) and lower quality children (eggs go bad). Additionally, the dual-income-no-kids couples drive up the cost of living in areas with good jobs to where couples that want children can't afford them. These are the two biggest factors in why we're having so few kids and the culprit is a sickened culture.
Poland's birth rate is 1.3, way below that of Japan, although again no one has ever mentioned that since it's a white country they want to keep in the dark. They'll have collapsed within a few decades as that's completely unsustainable. It puts a huge burden on the few children to carry an aging population and they'll leave for jobs in other countries.

is the game already out? I had honestly no idea.

You know I am certain we could have this shit resolved if the top elite actually knew how immigrants were, let them live in a ghetto for a few months see how well they do.

I really hate how being Swedish the only real choice I have is fucking millions of immigrants or slightly less immigrants.

Too be honest i didn't know either but still the reviews are kekworthy

Yeah. I wish they went full cyberpunk though. Imagine playing as an asian QT running around kicking coppers in the nuts.
oh wait

It's Chinese, idiot.

Sad to see Whites going the way of the amerindian
I always laugh at the "wait for hitler" joke but in this case it holds true
As long as nobody acts first (and very big) everyone will stay low and just wait until someone goes first and big

It's ogre, buddy
But taking into account how cucked your country is… why not do a medium scale war against everyone criminal? what can happen? cops already are cucked beyond belief (only 20% can use guns) and they are not gonna meddle a lot if some group is genociding all the gangbangers doing war in the streets of Stockholm (the number one rape/gang warfare city)
Then kill all the traitors (aka all the minorities) in the congress
That's that, just grab the 3 or so men left in the country and go at it
Or just joke about this whole plan until someone batshit insane hears you and copies it

It's weird how rare people like Breivik are, given that white nationalists are supposed to be so dangerous and evil.

I hope you guys understand that not everyone in Sweden is pozzed, but there is indeed a huge problem with the vocal minority and media being controlled.

This kind of bullshit makes me and many others like me red from ear to ear with shame.

I do have a plan though, I will work and invest money until Im financially independent, then I will adopt a neckbeard to develop free software games for me.

You mean the guy who bombed the Palestinian Embassy days before Norway declared Palestine was cool?
He was a tool, one who did a right thing after that bomb (killing a bunch of teenagers in a lefty political camping vacation)
The purpose of that massacre still evades me because he was definetely a jew hitman… or the bomb wasn't his, thus making this more bizarre

Sure thing, Nielsen

I used to think SJW's and their handlers were some kind of twisted geniuses with their steady victory stream. But after seeing their constant self sabotage over these last two years, I realize their victories came from not being geniuses, but from not having any serious competition.

Fortunately we'll soon have a President Trump to start taking advantage of these blunders and start fixing shit. Unlike Holla Forums, Trump isn't motivating apathy by telling you what you should think of Jewish inventions. Trump instead motivates apathy by tricking the competition into revealing their hand so people can have a no less than second-hand experience into how close their demise really is. Trump proves any assertions about the entire West being totally hopeless the are massively exaggerated.

It did plenty for the industry. It showed gamers who are the people that backed her religiously and thus are not trustworthy in the industry.

It's literally impossible to convince every mind to do things your way in even one generation.

Right now, the japanese sees us (America) as infested with feminism bullshit, and we see sweden in the same sort of picture frame.

We're not getting the full picture, and the reasoning here is in due time, Sweden will rebel against this type of shit, and fuck, it's probably already begun.

We don't have a complete worldview, but remember, we're seeing what their MEDIA gives us.

And who were the ones in our country controlling information flow? It's the same there. Don't pass them off just yet, but do mock them and make them mad. They need mad.

I can understand. Metal music can be pretty heavy and thrashing there from what I've listened to which given the place's infamy of ass backwards PC-ness.

Will they?
France never did and they had a similar cuckening
Now granted, the french were always against the trend, Swedes are just low-energy/deeply-asleep, they might react as a bomb instead of never reacting
Time will tell and like you said, they need to be mocked mercilessly, they deserve it and they need it

France too.

The age of the internet means that all this shit only happens quicker. The French are known for very violent and heavy revolution. In time, should they push too far, terrible things will happen, and every action during such will be recorded by people who already hold things that they need to survive.

In a small part of time, many companies pushed out camera phones, video phones, etc, people are not seen without them because they give so much protection and communication, which has streamlined life itself in a way.

Governments literally cannot keep up with the flow of information, they can only sort of get in there with an oar and meekly try to paddle it, because if they try to bring in the steering wheel, they will be thrown to the river for it.

Lies pave the way for the destruction of the liar. That's how it's going to work for a very long time.

And the best part is no one could have predicted it. And no one should.

This is the singularity that ended the tyrant. It's only becoming more and more clear the farther we go.

It was all you faggots who gave so much attention to one dumb person that did something to the industry.

white people kept evolving :^)

And it is useless unless it can get out. GamerGate had truth on it's side. Yet we couldn't get into the MSM with it.
True, the internet makes it possible to desseminate information, but it's a slow process when all the major avenues are closed and the others are censors/restricted.

The sheer torrent of lies drowns out the truth.

All men in Sweden should aspire to be like this man.

If anything, GG created the SJW "meme".
There is no corner of the internet where you can escape this word.

I'd just like to make the point that the same characteristics that let whites get so cucked (altruism, weak in-group preference, respect for law and order, high social trust) are the same traits that let them produce the prosperity we're enjoying now.

It's a shame we're going to have to lose some of those qualities due to natural selection in the near future.

That's one way of putting it.

I wonder if they at least casualized the movement/level design so that womyn can get through the game now? :^)

I would like to insert my penis into Anita. I would like to review her vagina in graphic detail.

WE WUZ KINGS WHITEY

Sark is perhaps the Trojan horse or just the figurehead but through 'her', a whole slew of Marxists got in positions of power and influence.

Did you see what happened to halfchan and whats happening to world?

Hi Anita

Ignoring it is how we got here in the first place.

How the fuck can someone using 8/v/ think this is even a solution?

I never said it was a bad thing.
When used correctly, it tears a second asshole on the SJW in question.

You're an idiot, I mean she had no DIRECT input on the game.

there are no koreans retard the same way there aren't any japanese or malaysians it was a communist ploy from the beggining , they're all chinese

Bullshit.
I had a 420 blaze it friend who would go on none stop about ME.

user, if we've learned anything by now, it's that SJWs are a cancer that will grow unchecked when you're not paying attention.

How the fuck is this still so confusing for so many people?
She did get consulted, she had her say in the game. The false thing was the supposed quote of the game being too hard for women.

Thanks, EA!

Look on the bright side. At least pc version of ME still looks amazing and runs really well because they didn't fuck up the port

What are some good parkour games Holla Forums?

Why didn't all the journos give it a 10? Are they sexist or some shit?

There was list of influential people in video games & Scamkeesian was places far above John Carmack.

Out of the loop here, what is wrong with the game? I played the first one and I didn't see a single bit of gameplay for the second one.

SJWs are a cancer in the media but under no circumstances are white people being transitioned out of society.

Show me some decent statistics and cited facts and I'll come around, else I'll just think you're a paranoid autist who can't see the true state of society because you don't leave the house.

Must have hit the "skip gameplay" button.

Hamburger Helper & Sony fans have been begging for such a feature.

lel, okay Shlomo.

Are you mentally challenged or something? Look at any available census data of any white nation that allows mass immigration and then do the math yourself.

For example, in the age bracket 20 to 30 years old, in Germany, native, ethnic Germans are already a minority. Basically, the only reason Germany is still majority white is because of old people.

And while the native citizens of Western nations opt out of having children because it is too great a financial burden for them to afford their governments shower the invaders in money and benefits (which is the reason why natives find themselves financially burdened in the first place).

If current trend persist the likes of Britain, France, Sweden, Germany, the USA will be minority white by 2050, if they do not, it merely delays the inevitable.

Its shit.

Go away Ralph

I remember there being a petition to stop her being involved with this game. It turned out she wasn't involved at all and people were just spouting shit because she went to EA and did one of her bs speeches.

Okay.

making speech != game development

Basically everything she purportedly "suggested" to DICE came into fruition in this abomination.

She's the idea cunt the slobbering betas actually listen to.

What? This is how that whale was always called on here. Did I miss something?

Jesus Christ, that manjaw.

Why do western AAA devs make such ugly female characters?

Probably because they're all low testosterone cucks who are attracted to le strong womyn type

To appeal to SJWs

wait this game is actually OUT?

i haven't seen an ad for it or any shit save for the odd post here and there on Holla Forums

you know perfectly well, they have to pass as transfags

how exactly does the game suck? I can't really make an opinion based soley on metacritic and IGN reviews.

That's just the cover art. She doesn't look to bad in game.

it came out couple of days ago, I watched some stream about it, seemed heavily casualized, with very cringe cutscenes, and leftist agenda

There's something seriously off with the character.

At one point she did look like the Mattress Whore, and then they changed it, but then the in-game model and the art in general don't mesh well.

She still has that strong womyn that needs no man face, maybe if she smiled once

i thought she had a tattoo on her arm?

The move to open world means tehre's more dumb filler side activities that are shit. In killing the linearity the world feels disconnected, I mean whos office is through 9 vents up and 2 rain pipes? The enviroments themselevs are all copy pasted with a different hue to them for each area. And all the characters are cocky unfunny pricks, or le wacky nerd types, which isn't helped by the writing being fuck awful. And then there's the combat, semi improved, then made 10 times worse. 5/10 at best.

I remember when I was also young, innocent and optimist, user

also you literally follow a trail, and all the actions are lazy QTEs, writing is horrible

I still can't get over the dumb line. I know it can be turned off, but is it really that hard to follow the giant red objects? I mean everything else is plain white/black, they stick out.

IT's a reboot and it features her younger self, but honestly they fucked it up so bad almost nobody knows if it's a sequel/prequel or reboot.

doesn't look younger

I'm just saying what i know user.

The FO4 girl doesn't even look nearly as bad as you say. That's how human faces look from the side.

That said, western game devs simply can't into female character design. Remember that thread from some time ago where an user was doing some survey for his school project about sexism in videogames? He put some very cherrypicked image with a few female characters where 90% of them looked exactly the same: breathtaking thicc body, generous boobs and hips, masculine faces or straight out manjaws and skimpy clothing in washed out or dirty/dark colors strategically designed to show cleavage, midriff and legs. There were two exceptions, though, and they were Japanese.

For all the flak Japan gets for being "sexist", they still manage to respect their female characters more than we do. They are also more original and varied if we don't take into account the thousand seifuku characters.

If I had to take a guess, idealization of manjaws comes from western media in general. A lot of actresses have them, Olivia Wilde being the most exaggerated example, with the widest manjaw and going as far as winning some "sexiest woman ever" awards from some magazines.

This happened with Mirror's Edge 1 as well. In-game Faith was rather ugly and she only shone in some specific artworks, the game's cover being one of them.

At least that's what I'm gathering from the screenshot.

How else are those poor wymyn playing in easy mode going to finish the game?

Modeling females has become a lost art sometime in the past 10 years in the West.

I wouldn't say they "respect" them, whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean. It's that they are not ashamed to appreciate the beauty of the human form, or to let some salty cunts get in the way of their boners.

Most of those magazines are written by women, for women. And we all know that women are pathologically insecure about themselves, and especially their looks.

Modern Western media, be it games, movies, comics, TV shows, et al, does a careful job of selecting only women ugly enough not to give the average Western cunt the vapors. There are no more attractive women in Hollywood specifically for this reason.

But I thought women were our (intellectual) equals? Is this the same kind of joke leftists perpetuate when they say spics, mudshits and niggers are human, but then need a constant leg up with Affirmative Action and quotas to stay "competitive"?

even the most waifubait piece of shit character is still made with the intention to be likable to the player, which is more than a lot of western writing can pull off these days

Welcome to doublethink.

That's because tumblr writes every character as their own self insert, and tumblrtards are horrible people that embody the word "toxic".

[not sure if joking]

can i give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that the character eventually learns that hard work is what they need or something along those lines?

For real? Has she released any new videos?
Anyone watch them and see an obvious difference from firing her head writer?
I would look but I don't want to turn to stone.

*tips fedora*

M'lady

Women, everybody.

STOP RAPING ME NO MEANS NO

Go see the thread on Holla Forums about it.

The short answer is no.

I highly doubt it. She probably complained about the patriarchy and had her eyes opened and then some magic cosmic ray transferred power from one hero (probably a man) to her and she was like take that, men! Women can be superheroes too!
I'd like to add that most superheroes got their powers through some sort of accident and not hard work, though I might be wrong about the autistic statistics

What's funny is how simple it is to get super powers. It's just hard work.

I'm not believing a word of that until I see some evidence.

8ch.net/co/res/600767.html
Go see for yourself. It's far worse than you can imagine.

where do I sign?

I don't remember it being any time good. People always talk about how much they jacked off to Lara Croft, but other than her boobs I always remembered her looking kind of manly.

Mostly what said. They don't put development/design of female characters second, they think them and their designs a bit before putting them in the game. Japanese female characters look colorful and flashy, and except for western MOBA girls (the whole point of ASSFAGOTS is making characters look unique, so it would be a disservice otherwise), our designs all look the same, almost as if it was a checklist. I'm not gonna say that bikini armors and skintight suits are sexist, but they sure are lazy, and every fucking western female character uses them. Props to the CDPR guys for making The Witcher girls look pleasant in a western style, though. Overwatch girls are also cute, but it's obvious they tried to anime-ize them

Fuck, it's not even about boners. There are some Japanese designs that are far from boner inducing and they still look better. For example, MH4U's Ash Kecha Wacha swordswoman armor looks gorgeous, but that's just because it's stylish as fuck. It's far from sexy, it's far from cute, but goddamn, does it look cool.

I doubt that's the reason. We have always had our good deal of ugly (at least for our standards) Hollywood women that many men found attractive, like Pamela Anderson. It's not women, it's that there is surprisingly a good amount of people who think they are pretty.

Furthermore, girls love Zoeey Deschanel, and for a good reason. Man, is that girl cute.
CM pls

Nope, I'm out, I'm not reading this left-wing drivel.
Detective Cole out.

She is not going to actually hurt anyone though, she is just doing it to get what she wants

except for the part where she threw the swat fat ass off the roof

I'm so sick to death of playing as niggers, seeing niggers, seeing stronk womyn. Nobody's a character anymore, they're all political mouthpieces meant to deflect criticism from the terminally offended.

It's ironic that the SJW masses have made me more racist and sexist than I originally was. Used to be I liked playing as cool chicks, CJ was one of my favorite protagonists, I loved Lara Croft and Samus.

Now I recoil when I see a game coming out with a nigger in the lead.

The generic short haired black guy and pale flatchested white chick with ponytail will be the buff bald space marine of this generation.

Just ignoring the obvious flaws, why is the swat guy crawling towards her on the edge? There is a whole fucking roof to stand on. Of course they had to depict the white male in a submissive state

Stop with that bullshit. There was a period when gaming was a male nerd hobby and having lewd shit was par de course.

The only problem back then was that technology couldn't deliver what the artist envisioned.

I'm worried you're even thinking about drivel like that.

It's been 20+ years since Evangelion and people are still fapping over the plugsuits. The issue isn't what is being used, but how.

And armors in general are fucking bullshit, nobody seems to understand how armor is supposed to work.

Did the men find them attractive, or was the Jew pushing it on them? Because, as we've established, what the media calls attractive isn't what the public would.

Pamela Anderson used to be (reasonably) attractive before all the surgery though.

Nigger, get your eyes checked.

Fucking why would you want to talk about this? Might as well have a discussion on toilet paper.

Did she just kill an officer just like that?

Fucking hell, likable characters are a thing of the past

You must like her because she has a vagina shitlord.

I know you mean well, but really?

go talk to Holla Forums and see if you feel the same way when SWEDEN YES speaks up

Mockingbird is female Daredevil without the supersenses or ninja training/shadow arts. She's just a fucking SHIELD agent with batons that can combine into a staff

Not everyone uses the crossboard feature as often as you do
I'm struggling to remember how myself

>that lineup of 5 Guys at the bottom of page 2

C H E R R Y - P I C K I N G

Do your best
don't get your feelings hurt
LURK MOAR

faggot

you need to get your parkinson treated.

When did western female models look good? Give me some examples, I genuinely don't remember them changing any bit ever since they existed. They were either cartoony or generic "normalfag bonerbait".

Sadly, it seems most people here assume that when you shit on bikini armors, you are doing it because muh femeneesm. It's understandable, which is why I wanted to clarify.

It's not even plugsuits, those may look good depending on the character (Tracer and D.va but she is a fucking mecha pilot look good in them). I don't know how to put it, but they look extremely lazy for some reason. Like, they put a girl in some dark vinyl suit, said "yeah, this looks like a sexy ninja" and called it a day.

I think they genuinely liked them. Then again, they only talked about their bodies and not her face, so I will assume they didn't look that much up there. Funnily enough, most western designs are sexy bodies with fugly faces, just like these girls.

I guess it has something to do with the porn industry, but it's sort of a chicken and egg problem. Just look at how most women in porn movies use the same shitty "erotic" expression in which they show their teeth as if they were orcs or something, which makes them look more masculine. Supposedly, this is sexy. Supposedly.

She has always looked like a cheap whore, user. It has just gotten worse after all those years of meth and coke.

Fuck you, she looked adorable in Yes Man. She was the only redeeming quality of that movie.

Fuck, they aren't even trying to be subtle. Tell me at least that the guy survives with some doosex or something.

That chick in Unreal 2, the Princess in Sands of Time (and, arguably, every female in the trilogy of games), Bloodrayne…

Now that's unfair. Most of the females created in Japan are "normalfag bonerbait" too. I'm curious what you don't consider "normalfag bonerbait".

I like bikini armors just fine, I like big pauldron armors as well, so long as they fit the rest of the gameworld art.

Because they are lazy. There is zero effort in making a costume that is pretty much "paint on skin". The female characters are basically nude.

Meanwhile, it's far more of a challenge to make a costume that is sexy and provocative without being crass about it.

It's fairly easy to model an attractive body. There's plenty of math out there to determine the proper proportions and shit.

Making attractive faces is also very easy. Making attractive faces that don't fall into the sameface pitfall and manage to be instantly recognizable and distinctive from each other is another thing entirely.

I think they're just lazy and can't be bothered to act out pleasure when the n-th nigger is pounding their loose asshole.

Same shit with JAV, where they screech like banshees.

Fair point.

And she aged like milk.

I think she looks hideous. She has a bloated face, and a fairly generic costume.

Farah? I will give you that, she looks great and her costume is fairly good.

Talking about Prince of Persia, Elika also looks decent, but her outfit looks somewhat unimaginative. Still miles better than 90% of western female characters, though.

Not exactly the best example out there, but it seems like there was an intention to make her look moderately good, hadn't it been for technical limitations.

By normalfag bonerbait, I mean butterfaces, or said another way, "I hope they only look at the boobs because this may as well be Stan Smith's jaw face". When I say normalfags, I mean guys that don't seem to mind the most hideous girls as long as they have boobs; sadly, there are a lot of those guys out there, which is why I consider them normalfags. May not be the best word to refer to them, but I really couldn't think of anything else. Maybe closet homos?

In some barbarian fantasy, I would think bikini armors are simply appropiate, but I remember WoW abusing this. Likewise, Blizzard also had a liking for ugly bone-cheek girls.

Fuck, I hate that too. I doubt that micropenis they are already accustomed to is hardly painful, so they could shut up. What happens, does she have a vaginal infection or vaginismus, or what?

She isn't that ugly right now, but I agree that she had better days.

Its funny how because Anita got involved, she ended up making the characters completely unlikable.

That's a more recent development. Go back and compare, say, Tifa and Lara Croft, they both look well enough (in-game and in cutscenes) considering the 3D technology of the era.

But yes, many a man seems to call any woman with tits and ass beautiful while ignoring the face. I can understand the reasoning, he's not looking at aesthetics, but with his dick.

I wouldn't. I mean, think about it, that metal is really fucking cold, and when I think "barbarian" the first thing that comes to mind is north and cold. All she'll achieve is ripping her own nipples off.

If you want to go with the whole bikini theme might as well use leather, or just have her fight naked ala the Irish.

Porn "actresses" are shit at acting.

She's meh, and is really starting to show her age. Her one good feature were always those fuckhuge eyes, and now that her face is starting to melt they're not helping any.

this meme is so exhausted it can only be used ironically, fam.

Tifa looks good she's a Japanese character after all, but I don't agree with Lara Croft. I don't know, maybe I am just being a contrarian fag, but I never found her specially pretty.

That said, except for her face, Tifa looks like a western character. If we stop to look at her, she does look stylish, but it's just one step above western "tube top and skinny pants" design trends.

Well, you are right, but she could be wearing some clothing behind the metal. Well, I hope she does, anyway.

That would be the ideal solution, but is anybody going to think of muh chilluns? Also, I imagine having your jugs floating around while swinging your sword must not be exactly comfortable. It would be reasonable to wear something to keep them in places.

Well, that's a given, but I think they are explicitly asked to play those shitty roles. As in, the directors ask the girls to scream as if they were being raped. I guess Japs get off to that.

You mean we were using unironically until now?

I think the Legends redesign is really good. It's basically what the original Lara would have looked like if the technology had been able to properly render her.

Why not just wear just some clothing? What purpose does chainmail bikini serve?

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the cheese, it's just that the logistics hurt my brain.

Fuck the children. I want to play a game where naked, fit, barbarian chicks with lewd bodypaint fight against each other.

If DoA can do it, so can other games.

I think it's just there to cover up how dead inside they are after hundreds of dicks and all the other degrading shit they've done for money.

I mean, them screaming like a buzzsaw is preferable to starting into the ceiling with a dead look in their eyes.

Kind of a moot point, since it's her influence that matters and not direct involvement.

Kind of a moot point, since it's her influence that matters and not direct involvement.

Anita killed Mark, the luggage lad.

ANITA DID HAVE INPUT ON THE GAME, THE FALSE PART WAS THAT SHE TALKED ABOUT HOW THE CONTROLS WERE TOO COMPLICATED
Jesus christ people, how can one halftruth confuse so many of you? Do you guys only think in extremes? Its either she had complete control or she wasnt involved at all

You're starting to think like one of them. The answer is that you don't criticize fictional characters in opera songs, when they wear absurd clothes. They do because it's a stylish show, it's all.

McIntosh deserves the worst life has to offer him.

What the fuck are you smoking? Can I have some of it?

I don't care what my character's gender and sexuality are, but don't force that shit and some sjw-faggotry down my throat like in Memelands, SocialJusticeWatchDragon Age, and the new Baldur's Gate.

Also, if you're making a game, don't copy Anthony Burch's faggotry and shit writing.

It's too accurate, luggage lad is actually part of Google now. Make it Tumblr or Yahoo.

Go away Reddit

Gimme some sources you faggot. I know he's rich because of his San Juan Islands tweet, but what is the basis for the rest of the stuff in your post?

Nah. According to the past you we tried ignoring. Janny sanctified and supported even.

>>>/irc/2747
>>>/irc/2769
>>>/irc/2822
>>>/irc/2855
>>>/irc/2878
>>>/irc/3223
>>>/irc/3224
>>>/irc/3256
>>>/irc/3528
>>>/irc/5148
>>>/irc/5161
>>>/irc/5162
>>>/irc/5165
>>>/irc/5173
>>>/irc/4531
>>>/irc/4649
>>>/irc/4986
>>>/irc/4987
>>>/irc/5216
>>>/irc/5258
>>>/irc/5266
>>>/irc/5333

Read that shit for yourself. It was really that bad. No one did anything except sperging on Youtube. The best thing against her were Gamergays and this. So no, ignoring it won't make it go away.

After you od on your red faggot pills.

Yes, pls go away, you don't even know its original meaning

Dear lord anons. I know the feminism part gets your panties in a tissy, but there are some serious fuck ups here.
Guys half a bad guy the amount of times you see him. Might as well put Magneto up there as a hero as well. Cause fuck if these artists or writers know what their doing.
Also very important in a fucking Marvel comic of all things
CyclopsBiclops
Have none of you fuckers noticed such an obvious as day, should of never left the cutting room floor error like fucking up cyclops visor? I can understand maybe fucking up the proper costume of that time. But that fucking visor. You would have to give 2 fucks to make a fuck up that bad.

Here's the image for those that missed it.

What the fuck? Mirror's Edge is already out?

its the exact opposite of starfox zero

That's a disgrace. Marvel doesn't care much about their comic sales anymore, it seems.

I bet he shoves that Thor hammer (female Thor, ofc) up his asshole while he preps his SJW wife's bull

You mean like it always was from the start?

Are you retarded?

So can somebody actually explain why it's bad?

I enjoy laughing at the idiocy of SJW's as much as anybody else but nobody has listed any stuff in the game that's a result of them or why the gameplay is bad or anything else like that.

wasn't mockingbird a fucking reformed supervillain?

Just looking at footage of the game, I think it's pretty clear what went wrong. The original was a series of tightly designed obstacle courses, with minimal interruption from story. The sequel is open world, which pretty much confirms the level design will take a hit, and game seems to be full of cinematic sequences, where you slowly walk around while some disembodied voice barks plot into your ears.

see>>9620921

The EU is the counter to this, globalise power and tyrants cant be overthrown, get too big and one man cant bring it all down anymore.

Its interesting times certainly, wish i was in a position where i could help, i feel soo helpless in my little corner of the world, i cant influence a single thing, except prepare for a happening.

The reason they split was because of Jon McIntosh's attacks against Joss Whedon, Anita's Proud Male Feminist Ally:

Joss Whedon was Anita's ticket to Hollywood. With his connections, Anita would have received millions from "consulting" gigs, where aspiring producers and writers could bring her in to offer her "insight". She could have setup workshops, committees, a Feminist Tick Of Approvalβ„’ logo, etc. Video games were just a stepping stone to films, and moving up to Hollywood was going to set her multi-million dollar career up for life.

Jon McIntosh blew all that away by attacking Joss Whedon, inciting a feminist backlash against Avengers2 that unleashed so much hate and rage against Joss Whedon from feminist outragists that Joss fled Twitter. Despite Anita personally calling him up and begging him to believe that she wasn't responsible for the feminist rage brigading against him… it wasn't enough. Joss was done. He went silent.

All Anita's hopes of moving to Hollywood and raking in millions for decades via "consulting" were gone. All these years spent making videos about sexism in gaming was for nothing. All she could hope for now was to… keep making Youtube videos about video games. Sure, she could make the odd $20,000 from speaking gigs, but that's it. No future other than making Youtube videos.

Yeah, she was FURIOUS at Jon McIntosh. Now he's gone.

And without him, there's no Feminist Frequency. Hence her getting a new job at Twitter setting up a Trust & Safety Council, and starting a whole new kickstarter about a whole new thing (ignoring the fact that her old Kickstarter remains unfulfilled, with her keeping all the cash and not delivering the videos she promised).

Gamers ignored it since the early 2000's

WE ARE LITERALLY HERE BECAUSE WE "IGNORED" IT, HOPING IT WOULD GO AWAY.

So Jon was a true believer and Anita was just there for self interest?

That makes a lot of sense to be honest.

Only one of those things is hard at all.

I don't think I have a reaction image for quite how mad I am at someone calling this a conclusion instead of something that barely scrapes the surface of analytical thinking.

cool story faggot

Pretty sure it's copypasta. or same user

Already been fixed.

When will they ever learn?

Poor sensitive joss whedon, he thought he was the ally of feminists, little did he know that they will never be satisfied, no matter how much you will crawl in front of them.

Wow, thanks for proving you don't need to have toxic identity politics injected into your comic if all you want is a stronk lady hero.

He was the current Hollywood golden boy, making 1.5 billion from Avengers, and being a "geek god" without the "neckbeard" stigma, thanks to the legions of "hip" Buffy and Firefly geekgirls.

When executive producers get a call from Joss Whedon, they take the call. When small time producers and wannabe directors get a call from THE Joss Whedon, you're damn right they take the call and boast to all their friends. And he says the same thging to them all: "You need to speak to Anita Sarkeesian. For a small fee of maybe $20-60 thousand, she can arrange a workshop to help you identify the sexist flaws in your production, and her workshop will showcase many bold ideas!"

And the money will flow. The big hollywood producers will have no problem writing off the fee for her "insight", and smalltime producers will pay the fee (which is crippling to them) just to say they're part of the club. Like union fees and scientology: if you're not part of the network, you're on the outside, and NO ONE WILL TAKE YOUR CALL.

All that ended when when Joss walked away. Anita had dreams of multiple offices in hollywood, an annual revenue stream of 7 figures, and all the big franchises (Star Wars, Disney, Marvel, Sony, Warner Bros, New Line Cinema, seeking her "insight" honed from years of "reshaping" the multi-billion dollar gaming industry. Her career was going to make THE NEXT BIG JUMP. The future was bright.

All gone.

Nothing left but making youtube videos about video games.

Thank you, based McIntosh.

I ain't implying shit, I'm saying that calling a correlation a conclusion is fucking retarded.
He had a real interesting hypothesis going (assuming he meant height is an indicator of both physical and mental development, which is in itself stupid because you can use far more certain metrics)

then doesn't go any further with it. He just treats it as a conclusion rather than investigating underlying physical causes. Or even any fucking physical factor or indicator besides height.

So have you played it, and can confirm that that's an issue, or is that just your speculation?

I agree it's something to be concerned about, though.

Can the red line be disabled?

This will never stop being entertaining. I still can't believe those two idiots made a music video calling themselves betas with zero irony.

Oh im laughing

So is there a source for all that or are you just making it all up?

It is a shame he did Cabin in the Woods, because I love that movie.

how does this chart relate?

stop talking out your ass
you sound like KoP

you forgot to include the hardest part
not using AC no matter how hot it is

I don't understand. Are you implying men are making women stupid or the other way around?

You know, if there was any variety to environment, you had to collect rings and only was able to kill enemies by jumping on them it would be pretty ok sanic game.

It doesn't, that's the joke. If you aren't careful with correlation, you get ridiculous stuff like this or "The decrease in pirates caused Global Warming".

I don't know, the women in R6: Siege are qts.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A previous thread about a supposed Dice dev went over why Catalyst is bad. Good portion was terrible ending.

Looking back on it, you start to notice the subtle SJW-ness in there.

But what he really wants to know is where's the caveman?

I laughed so hard when this shit went down.

After that, just like so many people already figured out it finally made is absolutely clear that anita is only in it to demagogue to idiots for attention and money, a vulture opportunist.

Her intelligent followers should do well to move on and abandon her because sure enough she isn't in it for them.

As for hollywood, it reaped what it sowed. Everything femiautists attacked video games for, movies did 10000000000x worse. Supporting them was fucking idiotic and suicidal from not only a political perspective but especially financial ones.

I doubt it. One of the reasons SJW are prevalent is a matter of their lust for power. He had power of anita (or thought he did), video games, and then he wanted power over hollywood too.

I want to rape him.
I bet he secretly shaves.
I bet he fantasizes about dicks when he's alone at night.

So how is the game itself compared to ME1?

Honest question Holla Forums
Was this game really sooooooo bad?
I remeber the firstone was no masterpirece, but it was nice to look at at least, the gameplay and controls had some polishing to do to make the levels more about skill than trial and errorm but thats it
the devs should alrready have some experience making this kind of games so it can't be worse than the original as far as level desgin and controls are.
Are the mechanics trully that awefull? or is the low score only due to shoe horned femitardism withion the story?

It's a game where you're supposed to run fast through tightly designed levels with alternate routes and stuff. Where combat can be avoided and is more often than not easier to avoid it than actually suffer through the game's combat system, besides four exceptions(Fighting Celeste, Fighting Ropeburn, The outdoors area with a bunch of snipers in the final level, the server room).

So naturally some retard decided it should be open world, because that worked so well for Lemma or any other open world game with a bad case of "what the fuck is there to do in this game", and then decided that momentum is too hard for retards and Faith should accelerate at the speed of light, so now you're just pretty much always running at top speed.

And then they've decided to remove the gunplay, the one thing that could be improved to allow a fluid mesh of both fast paced parkour and combat and instead replace it with even more CINEMATIC TAKEDOWNS like with the disarms in the first game, except you can't use guns so fuck you if you liked wallrunning with a pistol in the first game.

Everything about this screams horrible. And to top it all off I can't pirate it because denuvo.

It sounds like a game that will be in a humble bundle in a year or 2

Yep. This game is bad.

the parkour in Dying Light was cool, thoug i didn't play the game itself so i can't tell, but i can see how turning a racing circuit into a sandbox can fuck up the racing aspect of a game
well this sucks, but it could be worse, you know that Sonic ripoff game Freedom Planet? you need momentum to gain speed but you don't need speed to run up walls and cellins, you can do that at walking speed
Truth be told, if you are gonna kill your enemies in 1 or 2 mele attacks i'd prefer if the mele attack button uses a short cinemtaic cutscene like the Glory Kills in Doom 4 rather than just KOing enemies with a punch, but the lack of gunplay is absolute ass, they should at least let you do gunplay Matrix style in wich you discard the gun as soon as it runs out of ammo…

What about the Story… how much did Jewkessian managed to cuck the devs into fucking it up?

You're slipping Holla Forums.

That's what people don't realize. Before 2003 these incompetent fucks at DICE were a shovelware developer.

And all Battlefield games are broken at launch, period, because dice can't code for shit.

When BF1942 came out we tried to have a lan party with it at our college, in a room full of Dell LCD monitors the game was off the edge of the screen on every one of them because the game's resolution switcher is fucked. I had a room full of IT lab techs from the college trying to fix it and it couldn't be fixed. Not to mention on launch BF1942 wouldn't run on the computers of half the people that bought it, or ATI cards, and that the game was hilariously unbalanced.

DICE can't code for shit.

But user, SFM porn is consistently only made for bad games. The new tomb raider, overwatch, TLoU, TWD.

Metacritics core are tied to income bonuses in the vidya industry.

Sad, retarded and infuriating but true.

Overwatch is good, though.

It should come as no surprise that eventually, maybe in the next year or 2 we'l see EU overthrowing "evil dictators" like Orban or that conservative party that won the elections in Holla Forumsand with their army that's main role is "peacekeeping :^)".

And the common people wont do jack shit because they're either too brainwashed or apathetic.

New reboot in 2022?

You mean overrated games, user. They are not so bad but also not as good as say the scores. 6-7/10 are the actual scores for these games.

No. Overwatch is a meme game. And meme games are overrated too.

So you're insisting the game is bad because there are memes? I'd hate to be you tbh. Must suck not being able to enjoy good games.

The guy did Firefly!
HE DID THIS!!!

This tbh fampai

You really don't read my post, user. Please read it again.
Also, I never said that I don't play meme/overrated games. and if you really enjoy these games, good for you. I just saying the truth about them. nothing more.

Reminder that Video Games will be deemed stupid,boring and no one will like them again in due time. These people will eat each other alive.

Time flows like a river, and history repeats itself.

Yeah, but also is a movie where both girl protagonists were butchered.

Never got too interested into this series because of Buffy. Was it good?

And we'll get good videogames again?

At least now we have the technology.

Personally I think it's a little overblown. I really enjoyed it when I first watched it, but subsequent rewatchings made me realize that Firefly is the show equivalent of a Potemkin village. It gives the appearance of a lot of depth to both the characters and the setting, but every time it delves into them and elaborates on them, it gets silly or meaningless very quickly. Firefly relies a lot on hinting at stories and motivations while letting you fill in the blanks with whatever you think is best. It all falls apart if you think about it too hard or if you consume any of the exploratory media after Serenity. And Serenity itself fell prey to it hard.

Basically, watch through Firefly once, Serenity once, and leave it at that. Don't think too hard while watching it or you'll ruin it for yourself.

Because we've passed the time when we made good female protagonists.

Oh fuck I was just thinking about that film. There was a girl with a huge manjaw in it too.

other american series like lost or battlestar galactica are the same, it's just that they overstretched the weak story and shallow characters with cliffhanger episodes far too long and the endings are retarded beyond down syndrome.

I can't handle it. I loved the first Mirror's Edge. I proselytized for it. It was fun and exhilarating. I got onto the leaderboards for the time trials and got the platinum trophy. AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO THINGS I LOVE??? How do I an hero, Holla Forums? I'm done living this hellish nightmare.

You know, what I truly don't understand, is why so many companies are actively ignoring their markets in order to get "progressive points." Are our buying points completely outweighed (as a group) by the donations of people like Soros and Michael Moore and his ilk (You totally know he donated to Watchdogs 2 and ME2)? They have to understand the raw market numbers, right? Or do they really don't care? Are they so obsessed with their pathologies that they can't see it?

That's what happens when DICE praise that greedy feminazi cunt Anita $arkee$ian.

If it's any consolation, sometimes Tumblr posts reach Imgur frontpage I use it to check on normalfag tastes to see how awful they are, it's pretty accurate for dealing with most coworkers my age and the comments completely shit on feminists and trannies. They are respectful about it of course, because muh karma, but most seem to recognize it as a mental illness.

They see the group of progressives as an untapped market and are capitalizing on it … except that group doesn't actually buy or even play games.

Seriously, for all the shit that Undertale fans have done, nearly 44% of them were exposed to the game by watching it being played on YouTube, and haven't played it themselves.

But that makes perfect sense, Lancelot wa sleeping with King Arthurs wife, much like the wives of all British citizens sleep with muslim men.

At least they look like niggers, rather than just tanned whites. But why does Mettaton have vilitigo?

I wan fug

because they don't have fucking jobs. a lot of these whiny cunts would stop being just that if they had a job so they could realize that real life sucks dick and its not worth the effort to do all this outrage culture bullshit

because the artist is a retard

Why does she have a giant painting of a gun? I thought liberals hated guns?

THE ENTIRE GAME WAS FOR NOTHING
LITERALLY NOTHING CHANGES
THE VILLAIN RANDOMLY FALLS OUT OF A HELICOPTER AND FAITHS SISTER BECOMES THE NEW VILLAIN FOR NO APPARENT REASON
AND THE GAME LITERALLY SAYS NOTHING HAS CHANGED

Have any of you Holla Forumsirgins seen a real world woman? None of the examples you're crying about in this thread are remotely tranny looking, not even matress girl the parkouring protagonist.

ANIME IS NOT A REPRESENTATION OF REALITY

This is why white genocide is working. If you aren't shamed by (((the media))), a fag, or too lazy/autistic, you're a fucking nigger that's masturbating to anime and crying about how real women don't look that way, living life as a permanent virgin while shitskins and sandniggers outbreed your race into extinction.

I have. :^)

the big difference between them is that he actually believes what he is saying…..she doesn't

Am I the only one here who thinks the FO4 default female PC is gorgeous? Not that it would make me want to play that game, but she's a complete cutie.

why would you have anyone other but a surly old man in charge of defending your entire god damn country

Japan still exists so she hasn't impacted me at all.

unless you speak moon, there are lots of shitty "localization" jobs done by people like her

Damage control from lefties is as good as direct confirmation if you ask me.

What are you on about? I know what real women look like.

I do not want them in my videogames. I don't want "real life-simulators", I want fucking games.

You know I'm shocked she has never done a video dedicated to Japanese games. She's never gone off of Senran Kagura or any game like that. You'd think she would

ME1 was not a port. It was always a PC game.

It's on the Unreal 3 engine, but they re-wrote the lighting engine for it, which is half the reason it looks so great still.

Are you retarded?

Hepler*
Fucking autocorrect

Did you just imply that women aren't better than men? 5 years in the Shamecube creep!

They probably do on some level but why would they disobey the Scientoloy of the Vidya industry?

Who made this anyway? I always wondered.

Hey now, that PA comic was made last decade, during a time when Baldy and Spaz hadn't become memetic and lazy enough to outsource creation of their comic to their pet college libtards, before any of the current loud-voiced SocJus whiners had figured out how to create a social media account to pollute online discussion, and when the dominant voices calling for censorship in games was still religious-right soccer moms screaming "think of da chilluns" any time they saw blood in a TV screen.

I know that current-day Internet is essentially 1984 brought to life by meme magic friendo, but try to maintain your powers of long-term memory. We weren't always at war with Eastasia.

Ten years ago, gamers as a group would have never sided with conservatives in a culture-war/censorship debate, and ten years from now the political rhetoric over free-speech and entertainment media will likely flip-flop and make us switch sides to defend the hobby again.

Japan doesn't really care about Western opinions.

Yep in the nineties Christfags and the Republican party were the enemy.

Even in my country, an atheist degenerate paradise, there were discussions about banning violent videogames.

Funnily enough we all pushed to make videogames recognised as art to keep it free.

Anti-gaming faggotry came from both sides of the isle. Like that one lefty California senator that recently got arrested for gun smuggling. He was anti-gun and anti-gaming.

No it isn't.

The Ethnic German population in the 20-30 year old range is 11.5 million people.

The non-white populations is 3.5 million.

That is nowhere near a minority.

The whole "Germans are a minority in this age group" was an estimate by a professor who gauged that Germany needed 1 million refugees per year (half of them getting their asylum applications turned down) and then them placing family unification requests in and all of them being accepted, which the author places at 3-8 people and that would push the immigrant 20-30 age group past the 11.5 million magic number.

Well, the speedruns are looking tight.

What the fuck did I just watch?

DSP finally got gud.

So good he teleported through walls. A master speed runner now.

I thought the same at one point but when you look at how stupid, self satisfied and arrogant they are you realize that they are going to crash hard.

Never forget that arrogance is the number 1 indicator of a future ass fucking.

The doll-wife guy. Forgot his name.

Peter Coffin

You know what's weird? I've seen very little coverage about this from the usual sites. I fully expected to see a piece from Polygon or Paste Magazine talking about how Faith is empowering or how gamers are misogynists for not buying the game.

Nothing. Just a little piece about police brutality and NSA spying and that's it. You'd think a game that clearly wants to be discussed would generate more discussion.

She claimed not to have said that. Is there any proof she did?