(((5))) hour energy

Is it happening?

I want a sequel to DmC, fuck you all.

no, FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

Oomph, as Shakespeare as once said.

Fuck You

It actually works and I prefer it over coffee.

FUCK♂YOU

FUCK YOU

So you must be the secret ingredient.

I'm your prom date, you ugly sack of shit!

Why is this allowed?

Behave THUGS

DmC was something that DMC3 wasn't, and that is fun. Keep jerking to your fucking combo blocks or shield blocks you stupid fucks. But DmC will always be the more fun and imaginative game.

So happy I won't even make fun of you for using echoes incorrectly

What the fuck is up with this meme
Can someone please explain it to me

Tam Tam please go.

lurk more

YES

get the fuck outta here

Basically Holla Forums decided to troll the jews agian basically saying there so much Jewism in Holly wood
Jews actually Make "(((insert name here))) as "((())" as symbols to echo their jewish names to have awareness of anti antisemitism

Literally 2 days latter Jojo fags make Stand because theres a stand called Reverb and one of its attack is (((Echo)))

Don't spoonfeed the newfags

It's some normalfag meme, I saw it in the news.

Eat shit

According to the media, it's symbolic of how "jews echo throughout history" or something. Realistically, it's the Holla Forums equivalent of rolling your eyes and saying "Yeah, what a surprise that opinion came from THERE." It's kind of like if somebody said "Wow, what a surprise that a Trump supporter thinks the black boy deserved to be shot", but with jews.

His dubs compell you. Stop encouraging laziness.

Nice

Nothing is happening, move along.

The stand's name is Echoes. The new anime changed it to Reverb because they're scared of copyrights.

Why not?

This threads getting crazy.

DMC is a Capcom IP, not a Konami one

Thats dumb, why does pol keep doing dumb shit.

Jacob pls go

No

Begging hands and bleeding hearts
Will only cry out for more
let him google it or make him just fucking lurk. It was obvious what the echos meant even with little exposure, other than the details of the coincidence detector debacle.

Nah, spoonfeeding saves time.

FUCK YOU
U
C
K

Y
O
U

why do you retards do it?

Because it makes me extremely erect.

Bate is what I do with my roommate's onahole when he's not home. That post is bait. Know the difference, it could save your life.

Don't worry, it'll be a generations crossover that pleases everyone.

It shorts the learning process and encourages people to only ask for information and opinions instead of forming their own, while also making a welcoming environment, which isn't a good thing if you want to keep some foothold against eternal september.

It's hilarious. Jews panic so fucking much when you point them out.

Are you implying im jewish because i said pol is dumb? In what retarded head is a disagreement with ideology a sign of being jewish.

The world will never know.

No, I don't get that vibe from his post at all, he's just answering your question.
Is there something you want to tell us though?

Shitposting and its summer. Nothing new

Okay, so would DMC5 be good or shit?

But why did OP add echoes to 5 other than to highlight it. He fucked up I think.

It better have fucking wacky combo strings

What? I was just explaining why its done, because its funny. Chill out dude.

Checked

I guess 5 is an important number regardless.

The only way this could have gone better is if I got quints of 5.

Why are there so many faggots on Holla Forums?

Kek

Oy vey

Old Dante is an old man, Donte is a fucking qt and I'd let him dom me any day ;3c

Well I'm afraid OI've got some bad news.

Throwback to The Daily Shoah, a natsoc channel on youtube that vlogs with a group of people. When they say Jewish names, there is an echo and the name is said with that "Jewy" voice. The ((())) indicates the echoing.

It's a podcast you nigger.

is the number 5 a jew?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

What could possibly go wrong?

Go away underage b&.

OY VEY, I KNOW RIGHT?

See

You fucking retards, both companies used mocap for their pachinko shit.

Епик пост, френд.

whatever, its just a dumb normalfag meme

OY VEY 5+1=6 SIX GORILLIAN

Gtfo OP

Wew

IS IT HAPPENING

FUCK YOU

What is jewy about the number 5 autist?

it's one away from six

What's wrong with six?

it's one away from seven.

789?

Denotes someone's jewish identity, helps point out how prevalent they are in attacking white nations.