So after the dust has now settled what do you think of xenoblade x Holla Forums?

So after the dust has now settled what do you think of xenoblade x Holla Forums?

you fucked it up

Bought it used. It's boring as shit and the characters all look like they have down syndrome.

eat shit rugga

ahhh shit youre right. Its been forever since ive seen one of these threads.

Wasn't that filtered at one point? I think rugga kept spamming "So now that the dust has settled" threads.

So how are the skells anyway? Theyre the most important part.

I never played it

OP as fuck once you know how to modify them and build them

It remains censored garbage.

It's a censored mess

Its also the official name.

And so whats the real difference between the factions then?

In the west. And we saw how much 8-4 and Treehouse gave a shit about terminology and consistency with their localization.

I hate NOA and their bullshit too but "dolls" is equally as fucking dumb. I just call them mechas.

yeah and i live in the west.

>>>/halfchan/
>>>/reddit/

Fucking great game spent over 500 hours in it and have only one achievement to go.

Also built a skell that can one shot Pharsis the Everqueen every time.

I enjoyed it, but it's one of those cases where I put it down for a day, just a day, and then a couple of months later I remembered that I was was playing it, and then I hopped in and couldn't remember what I was doing and got my ass handed to me by some bugs in a cave and turned it off again.

I really should go back and finish it at some point.

sage

shill/rugga thread
sage it and get your dubs

The game's not groundbreaking or anything and the censorship is shit. It's not worth downloading the 20+ gigs to torrent it either. Buyer's remorse tbh.

are there anyother /m/ related open world games?

I dont own a No Games U.

The part of the game that the Japanese and Monolith made is great. It's a good jrpg with grinding and mechs.

The localization is total shit. Even besides the censorship, there's a lot of things that are named or worded in really fucking stupid ways.

When you awards are available, it doesn't tell you they're available. It cryptically tells you
what the fuck does that even mean? Why the fuck isn't it just
They do that shit in the game non stop and you don't have a fucking clue what's happening most of the time.

Yeah i did that with the first xenoblade but i eventually finished it.

CHECK'EM

Pretty good. Pure reddit shit.

8/10
Fun to minmax abilities and classes, but gets repetitive. It's pretty fun to go and 100% the map and kill all the tyrants though.
7/10
Lots to do at first, but nothing but grinding in the post-game, furthered by the low levelcap with nothing to do but gather money and shit to minmax your mechs for the extra bosses.
6/10
All over the fucking place, and lots of cliches
Ending was a nice twist though, as well as the whole mimeosome thing.
5/10
Late PS2/Early 360 tier. Everything looks nice from a distance, but turns to shit up close.
The decals on the mechs being the biggest offenders for me. Along with that, animations are often shitty, with movement speed not matching up with animation speed, and facial expressions only present in some scenes.
3/10
Really cringey most of the time with some okay ones here and there. Lynlee is annoying as fuck. Also, some of the VA has remnants pre-alteration by Treehouse, with Tatsu still calling Lin 'Lynlee'.
8/10
Most of the SFX is great, but there are a few sounds that just fall short
7/10
Muh Sawano and shit. Most of the music is great, but then there's the absolute worst ones playing most of the time, like the NLA night theme and the fucking flying theme playing every time you leave the ground.

Overall: 7/10
A decent timesink if you have nothing else to play and are a sucker for anything mecha, as long as you ignore the issues with the story and dialogue.
But if you do get it, buy it second-hand. Don't enable NoA and Treehouse with their bullshit localization.

I played it some… pirated, of course. I used the uncensor + undub version.

People often talk about the censorship, but I think the real crime here is the English localization's writing. It's bad… really, really bad. About a quarter of the NPCs sound like they just fell out of tumblr. There's internet speak everywhere. It sounds like Treehouse was trying way too hard to be "hip and modern", when it doesn't fit the setting at all. When I was reading the NPC text, it really reminded me of pic related, just written out in full sentences.

Judging by the Japanese dub, several of the more important characters had personality changes. It seems like the localizers tried to take one aspect of the characters' personality, and then crank that up to 11. In general, the characters that were changed were much more obnoxious in the English version.

I only played the game for about 10 hours, so I can't say too much about the gameplay. It seems interesting enough, though the combat was slower-paced than I thought it would be. I didn't get far enough in the game to be able to use Dolls.

I plan on playing more of the game eventually. For now, I'm just setting it aside to focus on some shorter games.

Go fuck yourself rugga and take your game censored up the ass with you.

Now that my dubs have settled, will you check em?

It's a shit name and localization. It's doll, not skell.

Everyone laugh at the cucks.

Sure m8

Oh god.
I'm an English teacher at a high school.
When I was coming up with a lesson plan for last term, the student councilor tried to persuade me to use the Romeo and Juliet one of these.
I refused, but holy hell.
Sage for off-topic.

I'm not as concerned with censorship as I'm concerned with fucking platform this game is on.
Like no, just no.
I'll wait are few decades years for Wii U emulation.
Or not play it all, whatever. Suffering shitty performance is not "playing" anyway.

>>>/plebbit/

Oh wait, yurobux are so worthless that's actually a good trade.

I just brought it for my brother the other day the only bad thing I can say so far is that the writing is cringe, literally.

Me too. I'll wait until a decent fan-translation comes out in 30 years at least.

Yeuh yeuh yeuh yeeeuuuh

The game runs at a solid 60FPS you moron, it looks like a late PS2/early 360 era game for a reason. Look up some gameplay before you spout your retarded opinions, even if it's about a shitty game.

So now the that dust has settled what do you think of my dubs.

I don't know.
I don't buy censored shit.

fucking kill yourselves

He's playing the Nip version retard. See

Why the hell is my sage not working.

So youve never bought pretty much any nes or snes rpgs?

Not fair, that was in a day and age where we didn't have instant access to unlimited information at our finger tips. And that was the stupid kiddie shit mentality Ninty has always pushed and why the Genesis was better than the SNES.

Censored is censored fag.

In that case you're a hypocrite, unless you're incredibly underaged.

No youre the hypocrite for buying censored games. I never said not too.

Who said I ever bought any SNES or NES games? I emulated all of that shit.
Did you or did you not buy these "censored" RPGs you speak of?

Your misunderstanding is really astounding. You believe that even just pointing out that a game is censored implies that the person who pointed it out is implying that no one should buy it.
Games have been censored for decades, get over it. It didn't stop me from playing nes zelda and it doesn't stop me from playing xenoblade.

Some of us weren't Nintoddlers and played on PC.
You answered my question so I have all I need to hear.

Your entire argument is complete dogshit anyway.
Nintendo's main audience are almost all adults now. Ignorance is not knowing any better, there's no excuse for ignorance anymore now that the Internet exists.
Wew, what a massive faggot. Now that virtually everyone is aware of the problem, we can work towards fixing it instead of being a passive cuckold that enjoys his shitty situation.

Whos the real faggot here?

Of course a Nintoddler knows nothing about PC gaming or the games of the era that people played.
YOU, implied it by liking XCX.
Do you even know what that means?
Golly gee, I didn't know we ever stopped talking about censorship.

You are.

well now your just so oblivious to your own rediculousness that theres really no point anymore

well if you can't even tell that
is changing the subject then theres no point in me saying anything else. You were probably just using that to bloat youre weak as fuck arguement. Same with
Are we going to talk like men or are you just going to keep flinging shit?

also you should feel shame for having that picture, I seriously hope you don't like that show.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/

Your bait is breddy good. 6/10

man your an embarrassment.
Thanks for helping me bump my thread though.

First guys more spergy but youre both stupid.

I pirated the English version with a patch that adds back in Japanese voices and some removed stuff, so I get the free former DLC stuff too. The text is still the localized version though, but at least it's good to compare what's going on even though I barely know Japanese.

It's alright, I certainly wouldn't buy it new, even though I didn't pay for it at all. Among things I like doing are mountain climbing (I once tricked the game into discovering a quick travel point this way), running away from monsters to explore, and doing donuts in a Xenogears reference. Bad news is that apparently there's a decent amount of content locked behind the online component, which will suck when Nintendo eventually shuts the severs down. It mostly fucks the post-game from what I can tell. Also the story might have been dramatically altered because they wanted to do online stuff, just check the secret file for that info, it's on sadpanda.

Nah, I mean, read that again and try not to cringe.

K now you just sound mad. Go outside kid.

Samefag.

Whatever you say kid.