Cards Against Humanity Creator Offering to Buy Internet Search History of POLITICIANS

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4363108/Card-game-creator-buy-congressional-web-histories.html
archive.is/GlJlF

Max Temkin literally tweeted Paul Ryan that if this bill passed, he would buy the internet history of every congressman and congressional aide and publish it.

EVERY CONGRESSMAN AND CONGRESSIONAL AIDE

What sort of juicy secrets do you think we will see? Knowing how little politicians really know about OPSEC Here's looking at you, Podesta! and how much we know these big corporations LOVE to keep data on people, I'll be excited to see their reactions.

Other urls found in this thread:

pyx-3.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Democrat shills.

Yes. This is a marketing move, they wouldn't stick out their noses if it didn't pay shekels.
It is, however, a good idea that we might exploit. As usual, they BTFO themselves.

Max Temkin so badly wants to be that edgy cool guy who uses his money to fuck with the system while being wacky and witty, but as the humor in CAH so clearly illustrates, he has the wit and political insight of a retarded chimp.

How to play Cards against Humanity:

What do I like?
(A): Dicks
(B): Pooping
(C): A sad handjob
(D): Trail of Tears
Winner: ???
DICKS LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLLOLO9LOLLOLOOILPOL9KLOHFJMNBVG CNFABVFGHJB FCGHBVB RQNFNQ35RUITYG( ° ʖ °)( ° ʖ °)( ° ʖ °)( ° ʖ °)( ° ʖ °)( ° ʖ °)vvvv( ° ʖ °)( ° ʖ °)( ° ʖ °)v( ° ʖ °)v( ° ʖ °)( ° ʖ °)v( ° ʖ °)v( ° ʖ °)v( ° ʖ °)( ° ʖ °)vv

x100
They're fucking hacks.

Does this mean we can all pitch in to buy hillaries search history?

(Witnessed)
let no quads go unobserved
Did the bill pass yet?

You forgot that one card that seems to be used all the time: The biggest blackest cock.

For those who've never played and think that I'm cuckposting, I'm not. That seriously is one of the cards.

Now that's something I'd crowdfund!

What is this?

>I never learned so much about whipping a disobedient slave until I met a wise old black man

Also there was this one kid who thought it was funny until
>What keeps me up at night the jews
Then he got super butthurt and went "THATS GOING SOMEWHERE DARK"

This is a marketing move, they wouldn't stick out their noses if it didn't pick up clipped shekels with holes in them. The material thing to remember is, they are after the material. They're material people living in a material world.

It is, however, a good idea that we might as well exploit, being that there's not much else on the agenda until Trump plays the winning card. As usual, a few long noses have crippled themselves and let us in on their movements. I've played this game before and it's a good game for 60 minutes. Few games are as good as Cards against Humanity. It's not a great game by any means but it shows how the kike mind ticks. You've got to play like a man trying to stay inside the same day, but in ten out of ten plays, they (the kikes) get wound down to ten over twelve. Frequently that's how they win, frequently it's how they lose. I imagine Paul Ryan is discovering this playstyle for himself as he tweets back-and-forth with 24-carat gold sponge (((Max Temkin))), whose toy company Beresov had shares in before he was uranium baked by Putin for crimes against Good Russian (white) People.

You dont honestly think they will let this happen? Only plebs internet history will be up fr play.

(A) through (D) are cards you get in the game. The cards are handed out to players like tiles are in Scrabble. The point to the game is to use those cards to fill in the blanks in sentences sort of like Mad Libs.

So for example, say you have the following cards (these aren't real ones, mind you):

You'd use one (or more if it's a round with multiple blanks) to make a funny sentence.

So you may have a sentence like:

>The American Institute for High Education has just announced that ______ will be taught to all students during the 2018 school year.

So there you fill in a blank. If you're playing with people like us, you may use your Donald Trump card. If you're playing with say, dank memers, you may use something Bacon since we all know how le randumb that is.

If he even does it he'll only publish the history of republicans. Someone who steals money from millions of people by selling a fake game is as liberal as they come.

So someone on (((Reddit))) was saying that the sold data will be anonymized. There's actually someone who they claim is running a gofundme scam with the same idea. Is this true?

self-explanatory.

Color me surprised.

Every. Fucking. Time. Taylor Swift, that neckbeard from Adventure Time, Jeph "Well, This Is Me" Jacques, etc. It's a fucking bully cult, like Scientology.

I forgot to add Moot to the list of examples. He folded like the Flash on laundry day.

The first pic should win an award

(checked)
Sexual degeneracy is to blame. Some guys get a hard-on for being bullied by domineering feminists.

Ok, nice, thought it sounded like some shitty academic pc-game. With the whole "against humanity"-thing it sounds like "saying things you're not supposed to say lol….how embarrassing…."-type of deal.

Was it really to anyones suprise?

good old jewt. Say what you want, but he let Holla Forums grow despite being a closet homo.

There goes that bill then. No way will it pass if it will reveal their dirty laundry.

not going to happen. they would give themselves or government employees and agencies immunity for national security. so, not going to happen. and everyone knows it's not going to happen. but these goddamn liberal cucks can talk shit about doing this because it's a form of virtue signalling.

who the fuck plays this shitty degenerate CAH game???

literally i will defoo you, never talk to you again, if you play this game. only the lowest of the low intelligence scummy liberals play this fucking game. fuck these people fuck this guy, fuck CAH. they will all hang on DOTR and their bodies fed to pigs.

I played it last week with some of my friends (one of whom is redpilled)

pls no bully, I saved my "The Jews" card till the end and it was pretty funny

jej

gtfo Holla Forums and dread your fate on DOTR. there is nothing redpilled about CAH, you, or your friends. there is no hope for saving your degenerate soul.

Back atcha.

(what did I just do)

(Hitler trips checking dubs)
This thread is blessed af.

Kys you degenerate faggot. I don't know where you came from, but you have to go back.

Some guys get a hard on for bullying wannabe feminist doms.

They're a bunch of #I'mWithHer cucks, but if we can use them to scare the shit out of politicians, I'm wary to discard their initiative out of hand.

I was standing beside the person with the camera when that photo was taken. Moot have me a hug.

Et tu, Mootus?

Chill the fuck out, its just a fuckin' game. Shitty, sure, degenerate, no question. He played a game, that doesn't make him any less of a Holla Forumsack you autistic faggots. If he played it regularly it would be a problem.

what kind of retard even posts & promotes this stupid shit?

the only thing that might even make ISPs question this shit for a millisecond would be a massive contract termination & boycott

The online version with modded decks is the only reason it's ever been worthwhile. And then, it's really still lolpoopyhitlergadztehjuiceamirite? tier.

(checked)
that's my fetish

I know exactly how we can get in front of this. Pic related.

I personally believe the truth will set us free. I think this is for the benefit of all of us in the US, as long as they don't enact any exemption status'. As much as I hate the telecom industry, I also believe that the telecom industry hates a lot of people our politics and are willing to expose their misgivings if it means it can take down the 'bigger fishes'.

There's something hot about toying with arachnids and annoying them.

Fuck off back to Reddit, Chaim.

Oh, I get it, you're one of those Holla Forums fucks who shit up the board just to get their rocks off without reading what the other person says. Get filtered you fucking faggot.

DOTR can't come soon enough.

Probably that Max had suicidal thoughts and double jointed arms.

what the fuck is this

Better get yourself checked for AIDS, user.

If I apologize to you and insist that I'm not raciss, will you have a dyed-hair flashmob whip me with fair trade synthetic leather riding crops?

So does anyone know what this bill ACTUALLY protects? Because it was only in place for a few months? A Year? It was not very long. If you employer/bad actors/blackmailers can request your internet history now doesn't that mean they could in 2014 too?

If he does it the classy move would be to remove all the xvideos links and shit.

I mean politics are one thing, but there's got to be some level of respect for a man's wanking habits.

This was in my bluepill days too.

It passed days ago

You won't be able to buy individual profiles. Won't work like that. Faggot knows that.

fuck m00t

Fuck that noise. If you are ashamed of something, you have two options: either stop being ashamed of it, or stop doing it.

Nobody who knows a pedo might get caught is going to worry about how embarrassing their trap/furry duo-fetish could be.

These are D&C posts, ignore

They know that having fun was what gave us the election, so they come here to D&C by bullying anyone who has fun, two birds with one stone kind of thing

People jerk off to shota/loli/furry/trap/guro all kinds of weird shit.

Its been that way for centuries.

Whats the disconnect between fantasy and reality and those that desire to break that boundry. The human minds a fucked up thing. There are what are fantasies of the human mind, and then those that actully try to carry it out.

The good and evil are both within you. the only thing you can do is choose between them. You do not control which thoughts you have or do not have. the sex part of the brain is weird and what exactly you are fantasizing about can also be weird.

People fantasize about being dom or sub with varying degrees in between. Some people fantasize about being younger with older people I know I had a fuckton of fantasies when i was younger about being with older people.

Do we say that the fantasies we have when we are younger are wrong and immoral when thats part of our biological makeup? do we pretend that the fantasies do not carry over into adulthood or do we face them and admit that they exist and that the evil that is perpetrated is not by random evil fucks for the most part. Its by supposedly trustable authority figures in children/teenagers/young adults lives.

What we are as humans on the sexual side there is no normal puritan for humanity. Every advanced civilization in the past has had weird fucking sex shit.

Herms were part of greek/roman/egyption mythology bestality. but its not just humans that are like this. Its all creatures that seem to have intelligence and sex drive do weird shit.

The diffrence is between those that keep fantasies fantasy and those that would harm others and giving into the evil within. Denying that the evil exist or that the desires exist is a lie. There are no..pure or good humans. The only truth is the choice between doing good or doing evil.

Ew, dude

Ignoring that, is it even legal?

Not until the law is signed.

But he can already buy it. It's the current law of the land and has been for as long as internet has been a widely accessible thing and longer.

It's legal right now. Today.

The FCC regulation which prohibits ISPs from selling personal information was written as Obama was headed out the door and has not been implemented yet.

So Obama actually did something good?

Broken clock. Right twice a day.

Its making my dick confused thats what

THAT'S NOT HOW YOU DRINK FROM A BOTTLE YOU GERM FLINGING BRAT

CAH was funny when it was offensive. after their stunts during the election it was clear they had been converged and utterly cucked by SJWs.

what in tarnation does this mean ?

Cute idea, but unlikely to happen. There's already a whole industry selling your personal data, and the seller always requires a restrictive agreement. Publication is always prohibited, mainly because it would lower the value of the data.

In fact the specific uses for the data are often in the agreement, for example, you may use this data for cold call lead generation for a period of 90 days.

These ISPs are huge and their legal departments are therefore heavy and restrictive. Remember the lawyers don't care about making money, they just want to prevent problems.

In fact the first thing a tech lawyer (at comcast) will ask for, and may get, is stripping out all PII (personally identifying info) and assigning a unique random number to each user. That prevents 80% of potential problems. Of course the business leader will fight that idea.

The lawyer will say, if you want to send snail mail spam to a certain group of our users, send us a file with the fake ids and we'll send the real name/address to a trusted junk mail company, not to the marketer.

(Maybe I'm wrong if the new law protects them really well, but lawyers are pretty cautious.)

Now if Holla Forums or wikileaks can get a hold of the data - all bets are off, because we aren't bound by an agreement.

You reminded me of some laws against publishing government officials' home addresses. Link related.

https: //www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/02/28/restriction-on-publishing-officials-home-addresses-blocked-on-first-amendment-grounds/

It's ripped off from a game called apples to apples.

pyx-3.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/

They've corrupted our youth.

How much would it cost to buy such high-profile search history? I have an idea, stick with me here.

Surprisingly reasonable post, needs more (You)s.

saved

If he is impartial in his release of these it will be hilarious but something tells me itll be very one sided.