8ch approved recommended vidya charts

are there any?

Yep

Dumping in 3, 2, 1…

is there a kind dumber than gamers?

…aaand done. That's essentially all I have.

gamers are dead

Only contrarian shitposters, but they are a dime a dozen

Huh. Would have expected to be a tier more casual than that, personally.

That's from half/vg/ and anons have been quick to point out that it's missing a lot and in some cases perhaps has stuff that shouldn't be there. Though of revising it sometime myself, but I don't see all that much JRPG discussion around here, /vg/ doesn't seem to have a JRPG general, and /jrpg/ the board has been dead since last year.

I'd expect this to be oldfag territory
Hell, this would probably fit in weird guy

Watchdogs? Really?

Don't shoot the messenger, user. I just dumped what I had.

(Here's an expanded GC chart with some of my personal favorites.)

Is garage really all that obscure?

It's more obscure than Space Funeral IMO, so it belongs deeper than Gregor.

Well ok

What a fantastic list.

Don't recognize anything lower than The Oldfag…

Those Sam & Max games, are they really good? I have a bunch from a bundle that I never installed.

no 3ds, psp, vita, ps3 or 360 8ch Holla Forums approved charts yet?

game genre/ game series charts looks fantastic, are there more?

A PS3 chart is currently under development by Chart user, and I have seen a 3DS chart circling around somewhere, same with PSP. I just don't have them.

Here, have an OG XBox chart

Is TA no real RTS now?

Lost kingdoms was a really fun game.
They even came out with a second one.

Who is this semen demon

Is there a list for 3DS? I've been neglecting it and it's time I got my money's worth out of the thing.

There is one, but it's very out of date.

how bout 360 recommendations?

The first one, I've played and can tell you the humor is worth it

It's diamond dozen, dumbass.

Downloading right now!

I miss games being that good.

Learn to think for yourself faggot. The sooner you realize the average user is a memespouting retard with shit taste the better.

Where is monster hunter? Advance wars days of ruin is avg good. It needs dualstrike, and the better of the series, no xenonaughts?

Overall a really good list though.

We Shall Wake and Tetrachrome look top notch. I wish more autistic anons that made vidya would come out of the closet.

I like these big dumps of games because occasionally I'll find something new. I don't actually think these are definitive lists.

smh tbh fam pls kys

That's a little old but it will have to do.

There will never be an updated version of TA that keeps the original aesthetics of the game.

whoops

anyone got that wild arms info chart?

bretty good

Jesus christ, give me a break user. Might as well put "Slender" on there, since it has about the same cancerous fanbase that Amnesia and Penumbra does.

also

user, please. Please, user.

Can anybody post the info graph listing games where you can play as cute girls? Please?

This is a goof list

I want nostalgiafags to leave

normalfags don't like Halo anymore, and haven't for a long time. It should be in tier two.. Skyrim, Mass effect, uncharted, dark souls, and battlefield should all be in tier one.

Turn based strategy: Advance Wars dual strike over Advance Wars 1 or 2

aylmao

This is bullshit I demand a repeal I am way more hardcore than these world.com literal meme games.

a walking simulator has no major gameplay mechanics. Both of those games feature stealth mechanics, in addition to a lose-state for players.

I am not saying either of those games should be on the list or not, but that you don't know what a walking simulator is.

How does Undertale qualified as a WRPG? The game is more closer to a JRPG than a WRPG.

You thought I was fucking joking? Who is this baby batter bitch

It's made by a westerner = It's a WRPG

Neato.

not this again…

Christ, and you people call yourselves redpilled. Try thinking for yourself or you'll be stuck playing shit like Stalker and Elona+ for the rest of your life letting turboautists on Holla Forums dictate your tastes.

user, these lists are more of recommendations then anything. Holla Forums recommendations have been around since the beginning of the board to help some people fill up their backlog and find a new game or two. Stop being a faggot.

Don't do that

What about the Darksiders series?

You always say this but never point out which ones.

FUCK OFF WITH THIS SHIT ALREADY

Where there any differences between the N64 Army Men Air Combat and the PS1 Army Men Air Attack besides the N64 one allowing 4 player?

You're a big anime character

This is not schway

If there are, they're nothing but JRPGs, visual novels and RTS games.

In other words, boring ass shit.

But hey, it's what the "patricians" agree are the "objectively superior" genres.

Who needs old school FPS, arcade racing, platformers, adventure puzzlers, fightan and survival horror anyways?

You fucking what

Bumpan with something kekworthy I found.

user, you're supposed ot put good games on the list unless the purpose really is just history, like shit nigger big part of 2008-2014 shouldn't be on the list and 2015 should just be cut off

you don't belong here

I'M NOT FUCKING AROUND, WHO IS THIS FATTY WHO MAKES MY DICK CHUB

Why no 4X? Why no MoO2?

No because Holla Forums isn't one person. You have one user who makes some but it's not an Holla Forums recommendation list just one user's recommendations.

Journey alone invalidates your position.