I made an infographic illustrating one of the most fishy things I've ever seen surrounding a possible false flag

I made an infographic illustrating one of the most fishy things I've ever seen surrounding a possible false flag.

Follow along and verify it yourself lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/10-Sunnyview-Ter_Sandy-Hook_CT_06482_M41798-55948
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/16-Sunnyview-Ter_Sandy-Hook_CT_06482_M39896-84267
gis.vgsi.com/newtownct/Parcel.aspx?pid=5935
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/18-Sunnyview-Ter_Sandy-Hook_CT_06482_M39921-96034
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well that's interesting, but an infographic is shit if you're trying to convince us. Links, archives, relevant screenshots and description in the OP and whatever followup posts are required.

Hokay. That's a new bit of evidence, to me at least.

Are you sure that isn't just when they started keeping records?

I disagree. Follow along the infographic.

Only actually doing it yourself makes it real.

I'll start you with the link www.vgis.com.

On Christmas day?

And no, you can easily find histories much farther back on the same site.

Easily tested, any dates in the area prior to Christmas, and do they come in the same waves of bureaucratic busy work?
Did a contractor come through and build these homes en masse, doing the paperwork in bulk, lining up buyers befofehand. These are arguments that can be made.

Home sales are documented in multiple locations, including physically. Research and crosscheck somewhere other than from a single website and I might believe it's something other than one lazy data entry person working for that one website. Come on, this is investigation 101.

I've looked at other communities on the same sight and there is nothing similar.

Not definitive, but regardless, it would be a very odd coincidence that this one town had this happen and none of the others.

Great work, user. Saved.

Maybe this type of information would lend itself more to a short video than an infographic.

I had thought of that, not reallly set up for that. I'll look into it.

Is there is simple video screen capture anyone knows about? I could do that and voice over…

There's always reports of a second gunmen that gets memory holed.
Every fucking time.

Bandicam is nice.

ffmpeg -video_size 1920x1080 -framerate 25 -f x11grab -i :0.0 -f alsa -ac 2 -i hw:0 -f matroska output.mkv

or w/o audio:
ffmpeg -video_size 1920x1080 -framerate 25 -f x11grab -i :0.0 -f matroska output.mkv

CONTACT THE PREVIOUS OWNERS PRIOR TO CHRISTMAS 2009

Find out who the buyer was.

inb4 op is kill

You are the fucking man.

Welp, I always glazed over this because well its standard practice false flagging these days and i just chalk it up to unknowable but shit op, that's fucked up..

Fishy, but who's to say it isn't some sort of database fuckup?

this is weird as fuck. it's so weird i can't believe it's real. if it's real then this is the smoking gun.

Checked. Meanwhile look up information like when they built the road and houses, as it will probably provide some foundation to back up the claim that a sudden sale is strange.

One innocent explanation could be that they simply don't have data for purchase dates, so the default database field entry is Christmas of the year they created the records.

I want to believe. But I'm calling bullshit on the Sunnyview Terrace buy dates until further proof is presented.

One way to check buying activity is through Real Estate websites like Zillow and Trulia.

10 Sunnyview Ter, Sandy Hook
Last sold on July 24 2015
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/10-Sunnyview-Ter_Sandy-Hook_CT_06482_M41798-55948

16 Sunnyview Terrace, Sandy Hook
Last sold August 22, 2001
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/16-Sunnyview-Ter_Sandy-Hook_CT_06482_M39896-84267

Both houses on Sunnyview Drive. Neither of them bought or sold in 2009. Check for yourselves. Also, these listings display parcel numbers that you can cross check with official government records online. I'm too lazy to do that right now.

This house was sold on 12/25/2009 gis.vgsi.com/newtownct/Parcel.aspx?pid=5935

But doesn't show up on the realtor.com site as having been sold realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/18-Sunnyview-Ter_Sandy-Hook_CT_06482_M39921-96034