JCC bomb threat suspect ordered kept behind bars, as tumor blamed

JCC bomb threat suspect ordered kept behind bars, as tumor blamed

Ashkelon teen’s attorney says medical issues may have caused him to call in hundreds of bomb hoaxes; father released to house arrest

An Israeli-American teen suspected of calling in hundreds of fake bomb threats against Jewish community centers and other institutions in the US was ordered to remain behind bars for an additional week on Thursday, as his lawyer said a brain tumor may have caused his behavior.

The 18-year-old from Ashkelon is facing charges of extortion, making threats, publishing false information and is accused of sowing widespread fear and panic.

The suspect’s father, who was detained by police along with his son over suspicions he turned a blind eye to his son’s illegal activities, was released by the Rishon Lezion Magistrate’s Court to house arrest.

The name of the suspect is under gag order and details about him or his possible motive remain unclear.

His lawyer, Shira Nir, told the court the 18-year-old suffers from a non-malignant brain tumor that causes behavioral issues, and may have led him to wrongdoing through no fault of his own.

She showed the court an image of what appeared to be a tumor on the right side of his brain, but gave no medical details.

“The tumor is in a place where it’s very dangerous to operate,” she told the court, while also saying he suffered from autism.

“He’s as smart as an adult of 50-plus, with the behavior of a 5-year-old,” she said after the hearing.

Nir said the teen had fallen asleep at one point as police questioned him and officers handled him roughly, resulting in bruises on his face.

Police denied the accusations.

The judge ordered police to provide the prison service with his medical records after Nir said guards had not been made aware of his condition.

The suspect is a resident of southern Israel and a dual US-Israeli citizen.

Police say he is behind a range of threats against Jewish community centers and other buildings linked to Jewish communities in the United States in recent months, and is alleged to have made hundreds of threatening phone calls over the past two years, targeting schools and other public institutions in the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

He is also suspected of being behind at least two threats to Delta Airlines, resulting in the grounding of planes already in the air.

Police said he used voice-disguising technology when making calls. Authorities seized computer equipment and other items when arresting him last week.
archive.is/1ZHCx

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7yzAQ
archive.is/ZUxid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking wew lad

Need to revoke his citizenship.

Wut?

They just can't help but make shit up. Incredible. 2 hollow points in the brainpan would clear that 'tumor' right up.

That first pic. Topkek

so a regular one?

Daily reminder that Joshua Goldberg

The JIDF is cheap, but I doubt he was doing it for 'free'.

Not yet, but doctors are now saying he's fit to stand trail. They're going to set the date for his competency hearing on April 7th.
archive.is/7yzAQ

Maybe the Goldberg update deserves it's own thread?

He did in fact do it for free. His parents may have been rich but if you're still living with your parents then I wouldn't consider that to count as being paid work.

This doesn't get the father off though right? Just because the kid had a tumor it doesn't excuse the father condoning it.

That kikess from SITE, Rita Katz, vouched for his "Australi Witness" persona. It's very possible that she and other jews were involved.

archive.is/ZUxid

This is what normies and Holla Forums think autism is like.

Reminder that Goldberg was also likely the gookposter on this very site as the gookposter dissapeared around the same time as the story of hi getting arrested broke.

SOMEBODY was getting shekels for all that kikery.

when did he get nabbed?

between this and the (((damage control))) flyers in Scottsdale, they must be feeling the heat.

Defining the next change to the DSM of course.

That just means they are ready to let him out. The behavioral therapy cured him of wrongdoing until the next time he gets caught because of a "relapse".

I remember at my school BU they had a "stop white people" course and people complained about it, they sited campus wide antisemetic and racist graffiti as an excuse on why they think programs like this are necessary.
i wanted to dig into the campus history and find what hate crimes they were talking about and found out a jewish kid was responsible for it.
the article even says he described himself as a "zionist jew" on kikebook, and did the hatecrime to "raise jewish awareness"

i should have called them out on it at the time.

It's not a tumour, it's just a jewish brain.

He's retarded, but they don't want to tell him that.

To be fair I do draw swastikas over feminist and anarchist posters at my uni.

I imagine they have a number of tumor riddled patsies for such occasions. If they could, they would probably hand over a corpse.

"He cries out in pain as he viciously attacks you"

HANG TIGHT DYLANN, YOU'RE ABOUT TO BE SPRUNG

Joshua Goldberg is also responsible for the kikiest Ben Garrison stuff. Pic related, the Ben Garrison images done in this style, with the long extremely jewish walls of text were by him. He was pushing these mostly through facebook, not Holla Forums, with the clear intent to be as edgy and offensive to normalfags as possible. This wasn't light-hearted memeing, this was genuine character assassination.

It's easy to fake a brain tumor when your radiologist is part of your (((((family)))))

did i mention the part where the culprit was a jew?
are you saying youre jewish?

What if I told you I was part gypsy and come here to stop them from exploiting my family history (i.e. the lolocuast) for shekels?

That said, I think it's art when people get provoked by it.

Yeah, he was the self-admitted Jew in the screencap on the Ben Garrison edits.

gypsies are just pettier jews. are their gypsies that earn honest livings? why do they steal so much? why do their kids steal so much?

why is it illegal to kill their babies when they try to use the baby as cover to pick your pocket?

Gypsies that do the right thing are no longer gypsies to be frank.
We lost touch with that part of the family a loooooong time ago.

There are a few outlier gypsies who adopt normal lives, but the ones who have "gypsy" lifestyles are universally criminals. Gypsies are subhuman nomads much like jews in that regard from the Indian subcontinent.

so are gypsies just filthy disgusting pajeets that devote themselves to a life of petty crime?

They're just apathetic.
They hate everything.

Like me :^) though I still actually try to commit to society rather than leech… albeit poorly.

It's hard to say they are pajeets per se since India is an ethnically diverse region with many distinct ethnicities and blurred lines between all of them. Their caste system is a faint reflection of that. Gypsies were a low-caste variety of pajeet that left India something like 1000 years ago, and have had divergent evolution since then.

India is an ethnically diverse region with many distinct ethnicities and blurred lines between all of them.

well, im not a gypsie, so i really cant tell the difference between any of them. i can barely differentiate indian people with muslims.

they're not ethnically european and thus need to be exterminated.

So you don't judge individuals on their actions?

Doesn't really bother me I'll still slip under the radar and exploit my "background" :^)

One doesn't follow a retarded religious ideology. The other is hindu.

I work in tech so I've become decent enough at differentiating types of pajeets. The better varieties are almost almost white in terms of competency, the worse varieties might as well be niggers. Being able to tell them apart will save you a lot of headaches if you're forced to work closely with them, since you'll know what to realistically expect from them. Skin tone and facial structure are the big factors. The lighter their skin and the less misshapen their faces are, the better they're likely to be. Sikh pajeets with high-caste backgrounds are probably the best to work with, while low caste muslim pajeets are easily the worst. Unfortunately for the Sikh pajeets they are often misidentified as muslims, on account of their turbans. Sikh's HATE Muslims, the entire Sikh religion is basically a response to the hyper-violent Muslim invasion of India. The reason they exist is because Muslims were brutalizing native pajeets who responded by adopting a philosophy conducive to militarization. Be warned though, Sikhs are very tribal, they have loyalty to other Sikhs. Infamously the Sikh bodyguards of Indira Gandhi assassinated her in response to some Sikh temple in India being treated disrespectfully by the Indian government. But I've never met a Sikh who felt slighted by white people or Americans, so for us they seem to be safe. …..if white people keep on mistaking Sikhs for Muslims, that could change….

I suspect there is probably variation among gypsies too, since they are divergent, but I haven't worked closely with enough to catch onto it yet.

no offense, but youre acting good in spite of your background. the in-spite-of part should tell you what we think of you people breeding. though i dont really care as long as you stay in india. and never come to europe

kek

one worships a pedophile warlord, one worships sex gods with kids and an andro-elephant.

Hinduism is significantly less retarded than Islam. Yes, I know they worship deformed elephant men and six armed statues and other kooky shit. It's a lot less retarded than Islam.

When you're not human, you're not an 'individual' to be judged on your actions.

You're acting like some annoying beaner child upset that he's not getting accepted as white. You won't slip under the rader, all ethnically non-Europeans are doomed to die by the hand of God when that day comes, and unfortunately for you, that day is coming real soon, real damn soon.

That's not in a spot that would cause a person to send bomb threats. Frontal cortext and you have an argument. That's near the memory center. Nice try Kike.

I seem to always play the devil's advocate to everything so that may be so.
It comes down to an objective standing point of the truth and what is moralistic. The gypsy part is just a handy tool I can exploit. It's only a tiny fragment of me, otherwise I probably wouldn't be here.
It's also handy when shitposting on the internet :^)

Hinduism relates to European and Mediterranean pagan gods. To be frank it teaches more than the "prophecies" of random individuals from arabia. Those memes came about from thousands of years of natural selection. When used esoterically they can help you understand a lot about the world, the societies, the behavior of individuals etc. They're myths used to teach the universal laws of human behavior. It shows how people are, rather than set out a codified regime of laws.
That's why I don't mind hinduism.

Mix in zoroastrian aspects and science and you have the perfect religion.

Chances are you aren't squeaky clean either.
As I said, part gypsy. The majority of me is white.
That's why I exploit it. :^)

I am squeaky clean, you don't know me. But I am aware that any individual who is a shitskin is not to be trusted. You are extremely insecure as you are childish to even try to drag me down to your disgusting gypsy level.

The fact you keep using the term 'exploit' a lot along with 'white' is starting to make me think you're just half kike, half gyp. Which again, kill yourself kid.

che?
You're the one that god ass mad for being called "not squeaky clean".
Race is very hard to pinpoint. It's blurry. It ultimately comes down to the individual to decide what race he/she is. They choose.

I choose to be a chameleon :^)

Exactly right w.r.t. Hinduism. Hinduism is a legitimate ancient religion. Islam is a bastard religion that moronically stole Judaism's moronic worthless mythology.

Judaism is a retarded form of zoroastrianism from what I remember (need to clarify).
But the zoroastrian interpretation of god, as a flame or fire that creates this universe we live in, is a perfect metaphor for what I interpret god to be - the very fabric of this universe, but also the catalyst for it. The very thing that makes us have a universe that we can interpret.

Top kek, so they really do worship Satan

Satan is people user. The rejection of the flame. The rejection of adhering and building your society within the bounds of the universal laws of nature.
God is the all encompassing flame. The universal law of nature.

And European pagan gods have similar myths.

Prison is for the goyim only.

kikes, never fails

Judaism is a bastardization of the Babylonian/Canaanite religion. The jews ripped one god out of a pantheon and hacked up the stories to make it monotheistic because the jews needed a monotheistic religion to go with their supremacist mentality. You can still find traces of polytheism in books like Exodus, if you're looking for it.

What I mean is that Lucifer means "bringer of light". Although people generally associate light with holiness, especially in movies and books, what I am stating is that Judaism is probably the reason why the strange association exists. Same probably goes to the perception of Hell being that of a burning that lasts for all of eternity.

You don't get to choose haplogroups you mongoloid.

hahahaha he had to be a 'victim' somehow

I'm not getting what you're trying to say, user.

The modern depiction of Hell is European, originating in the Middle Ages. The 'evil' of 'darkness' predates history itself because humans are not nocturnal creatures, so are easily lost or fear, as fear is a survival instinct, darkness.

And Lucifer hated humans, refusing to serve.

Nothing to see here.
Just an antisemitic brain tumor…

You now understand who the true "gods" of the old testament are. Look into the culture of critique and you will find that many of them would go to host nations and start families, slowly educating them in ways of banking, and self governership. Jewish men/women going to host countries and starting fragmented bloodlines (enabling crypto Jewry) would be used to infiltrate foreign cultures, but allow the Jews to rule by proxy. Women are more submissive and dependent on religion, they tend to listen more to their parents and authority, and that is part of the reason most Jews consider Judaism to be more maternally inherited-she will push them toward the practices of her parents, and will meet less resistance charming a goy male than having a Jew male have to fight and conquer enemies in head on.

It is hard to comprehend their behavior if you aren't emotionally aware of the 4D+ tactics they use to keep themselves distanced from everyone else. Any bloodline can become elite if it has a compulsion to always be in the combat mode-if you feel no threat and your environment provides no challenge, you have no need to grow more intelligent, to grow more intelligent you require some sort of rival or challenge, Jews have created an eternal challenge and it has made them clever in emotional manipulation to the point where they can even deceive members of the tribe into doing things they want. Forcing someone to do something they know or feel is wrong is demoralizing, and it makes them distrustful of the person issuing orders, but if they don't feel like anything they are doing is wrong they will carry it out. If you encourage a person into doing something they think is good they wont be reluctant to do so, if they are cheered on then there is nothing that can stop them either.

Power comes at a price though, playing many sides will eventually lead to insanity; holding contradictory ideas about the same topic does provide mediums for deception, but it alters normal linear thinking because it is akin to having multiple views of a single idea. It is no coincidence that they suffer from schizophrenia and multiple personality disorders in that regard.

Normalfags and bluepills will never comprehend what people like this are attempting to do. They will just wave it off and say he needs help, but never realize the consequences that manipulative schemers play in their midst.

ANTISEMITES HAVE TUMORS!
WE NEED TO OPERATE ON ALL ANTISEMITIC BRAINS

Daily Reminder this is why Infinity Next was never finished

Holy fuck. Jews really are an amazing people.

Remember how Cicada recruits for the intelligence community? Mossad or some other Jew based intelligence apparatus probably looks around and monitors guys like this and gives them jobs when they grow up.

Jews are those who have acquired too much illegimate wealth and power. The jew-type finds himself in a trap: he is paralyzed by his comfortable hiding place. To leave it is to risk poverty and death, to cling to it is to continue living in the shadows of society. He has nowhere to turn. This is the folly of all who seek wealth & power illegtimately: to succeed means being permanently removed from society, as you will not have the nerve to give it all away again nor will you ever be able to reveal your true identity.