How long before they fall?

How long before they fall?

It seems like the royal family's leeching off their people like no before.

No, it seems like the U.S. is preparing for a future war with Saudi Arabia on every level. The stale government memes are everywhere
>Evil Sheiks want to erect a world wide caliphate!
>Evil Saudis kill innocent critics of Mohammed
>Evil Saudis manipulate oil price.
It is so obvious and lame, it's like noise before the Afghanistan war where the US propaganda outlets kvetched about the axis of evil and the evil misogynist taliban. Propaganda.

The Saudi's are crypto kikes so good luck with that when they cover for their kike Israelis.

Most of those things are factually true. But you're crazy to think the US is seriously going to turn away from SA. Although the new domestic drilling is a good sign, SA and Israel are too close.

I know, but that save them from being double-crossed by the US and Israel. There is no honor among thieves.

*that won't

Shoo shoo saudi shill

Soon.

They already failed.
Remember when they were praised for using their Oil Money to build their country for the future?
Well, they invested in the Services and Tourism sectors, they have no Industries and Agriculture is a joke.
They are doomed, and never weren't.

Are you honestly defending the Saudis? Because they all deserve to die.

Zero oil-producing nations have used their wealth to build post-oil infrastructure. Every ruling ownership class has instead spent the money on power and frivolous luxury for themselves. This has happened regardless of race. Based on this fact I estimate our species will not make it through the Great Filter and to the stars.

You do realize even though they gas their own people there, they basically live like kangz.

You get like I think it's close to 6 million shekels a year, a car, house, everything. Unlike here they use the (((oil shekels))) on the people, rather than stuffing it some (((bank)))

So they have it "good" there, 18yo, here is your humweiener basically, which makes ……… spoiled shits…..

(((they))) will all be gassed and nobody cares

the brits will stick by them as they are just as bad

They will get gassed
In all seriousness isn't it already in (((their))) plan?
To gas KSA?

The Saudis don't want to take in any refugees because it can trigger a French Revolution scenario. They funnel money into sending refugees anywhere else to brainwash morons into joining also. I'm willing to bet that the commoners living in indentured servitude to arab kikes in SA probably hate them more than we do. They absolutely cannot let refugees pour into their power countries otherwise dissatisfaction rates will grow too high and they will be overthrown.

Wait. Are the Saudi's Jewish?

You have to be a blood relative of the royal family.

I went to a private high school with a program that was unavailable in most of the world. The school itself was not expensive, but admission was exclusive. A Saudi Prince's father bought his way in. As a gift his father also bought him a Mercedes Benz. He was too young to drive so his father also hired him a full time chauffeur. As a graduation present, he was given a five star hotel in Saudi Arabia.

He was actually a very nice guy. Not even remotely stuck up, despite his wealth. He's now an ambassadorial attache. Very lovely wife. I'm happy for him. In the ethnostate we'll still have ambassadorial relations so he doesn't even have to go back.

A reminder that the biggest threat to humankind and actual progress(no not the faggy party)

is
KIKES
SAUDI KIKES

Lol. So this is why we handed the Saudi's a bunch of nukes.

youtube.com/watch?v=OTE_Eshm2xw

/watch?v=Vu8GDJzyKx4

/watch?v=LV6nkO32eaM

and people ask why are (((they))) not functional in warings

it's right there…. fug, never raise spoiled brats, is what we're taught here. You want something? You have to earn it

it is very bad to spoil kids like this, blood or not

The highjackers were literally Saudis.

Now you may think the planes were remote controlled bombs, and that's fine. But those Saudis were still aboard and still thought they were part of a jihad OP. And their way was still paid by the Saudi government. So regardless of whomstever guided the planes or set bombs, the Saudis were complicit too.

basically yes

they were, most of them, basically kikes