IMKAMPFY DOX

IMKAMPFY DOX
IMKAMPFY DOX
IMKAMPFY DOX
IMKAMPFY DOX
After years of research, I have finally figured out who imkampfy really is. This has been confirmed by independent sources, and really it all fits because there is only one man evil enough in this world, responsible for assassinations, genocide and bumplocking good threads. Tracing the masonic connections of Holla Forums and decrypting the traffic, I have finally located the source of all our problems.

HOME ADDRESS
Vozdvizhenka Street, 1, Moscow, Russia
His phone number even starts with 88, NAZI!
Ph. 8 800 200 23 16

My sources also tell me that he has had a confirmed long term highly sexual relationship with a certain Ms. Maddow

I am dying of cancer, either from the constant exposure to his shitposting or polonium. I'm not sure, either way this is my gift to you, Holla Forums

idiot

yawn

Anons, I have risked life and limb to bring you this vital information to our war against the evil communist nazi russian menace!

kek

back to cuckchan with you

This is retarded as fuck, OP, kys

The result? The result you can see … the people who graduated in the 60's, dropouts or half-baked intellectuals, are now occupying the positions of power in the government, civil service, business, mass media, and educational systems. You are stuck with them. You can't get through to them. They are contaminated. They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern [alluding to Pavlov]. You cannot change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still can not change the basic perception and the logic of behavior.

Ok, I admit, I chuckled heartily.

Toast fall jelly side down?
DAMN YOU IMKAMPFY
YOU DELETED MY GOOD TOAST

IMKAMPFY
RUINING GOOD BREADS

DAMN YOU IMKAMPFY!!!!
BUMPLOCKING MY GOOD BREAD
AND I JUST STUBBED MY TOE!
IMKAMPFY DID THIS
GUYS WE NEED OUR OWN BOARD TO PLOT OUR REVENGE

Hey IMKAMPFY / LEARNINGCODE

You and the other mods have gotten better.
You're alright.

Keep up the good work

THE THREAD IS BUMPLOCKED
IS ANYONE THERE? CAN ANYONE HEAR ME
HELP HELP I'M BEING OPPRESSED

GUIZE I'M GOING TO MAKE ANOTHER BOARD SO WE CAN KEEP HAXXORING IMKAMPFY
THEY SAY HE'S AN ELITE HACKERMAN BUT I KNOW WE CAN COUNTER-HACK HIM EVEN HARDER. I HAVE A TRACE-BUSTER-BUSTER-BUSTER-BUSTER IN THE ATTIC, THERE'S NO STOPPING US.

Isn't Maddowposter learningcode ?

that's not even butin's actual address of either work or residence, he lives and works in Novo Ogaryevo

That's impossible, I found this information in a GOOD THREAD THAT WAS SINISTERLY BUMPLOCKED

Fucking /polk/ike.

mods did nothing wrong

sometimes they are retarded and put down the wrong threads but the stickies make up for that.

You nob.

Go back to your containment site cuckchanner