CURRYNIGGER NIMRATA RANDHAWA (AKA NIKKY HALEY) CALLS BDS "HATEFUL"

UN Ambassador Nikki Haley Says ‘U.S. Has Israel’s Back’ Against ‘Hateful’ Boycott Movement

TEL AVIV – U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley received a standing ovation at the General Assembly on Wednesday after pledging to defend Israel against the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement, saying it was a modern day incarnation of an “ancient hatred.”

archive.fo/ZvDhY

Keep in mind that most of the above listed Jews/Zionist groups are completely in favour of putting sanctions on Russia, Syria, Iran, etc. for not going along with their kiked global order.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/newsplus/res/74046.html
mobile.twitter.com/benshapiro/status/812900304865804288
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did Trump appoint currybitch to a position after she denounced him during his whole campaign??

She is still hot though.

Because people like (((Jared Kushner))), Paul Ryan and Reince Priebus picked out most of Trump's cabinet positions.

Fuck off Holla Forums. Reported.

Because she checked 2 boxes– non-White and women and the UN is increasingly irrelevant. No one cares about the UN but it forced the Jews to take their fangs out of his neck a bit.

Why hasn't anyone taken the criminalizing of BDS to the Supreme Court? It is clearly protected speech under the first Amendment.

Very true, no one should consider them as friends, same with the Muhammadans.

You really think he's that much of a fucking pushover when he's still battling the Jews on twitter after all these months? If Trump is nothing else, he's vindictive. He humiliated the shit out of Romney. He hasn't forgotten Ryan or Priebus sitting on him.

Not leftypol just have a milf fever.
Reported for defamation and being mean to me.

WEW

I am single for 20 years, so I am horny for milf.
Let me dream.

REFUGEES SHIT IN COKE CRATES
IF YOU NEED A LEGIT REASON TO SPREAD THE BOYCOTT HERE IT IS
STRIKE AT THE (((DOW JONES))) AND GET NORMALFAGS TO BOYCOTT COKE

8ch.net/newsplus/res/74046.html

Here's the video btw, that's some severe ziocuckery right there.

No worries mate, I was just pulling your leg.

Love her dress and her heels.
This being said they are the epithet of hypocrisy.

You forget he's a civic nationalist.

Burn the curry, Face the fury…

I'm sorry, I though he was the führer of the Greater German Reich reborn.

She's literally saying that she shot down someone the US would have liked only because Israel possibly wouldn't liked.
Israel firsters disgust me more than anyone else.

wouldn't have liked him*

Technically. only the Federal Gvt has a right to boycott goods from other nations. Of course, they never enforced this with South Africa before they passed "official" sanctions. But no, there's no case strictly by law.

You COULD make a case against goods from the occupied territories, but it would never go anywhere in courts since the Jews own them.

I don't like the term Israel firsters because it may imply that they care about Israel First and Then about their host countries. We all know that they care ONLY about Israel.

For example Ben Shoapiro said:

Accusing any American Jew who is pro-Israel of being an Israel Firster is a pure form of anti-Semitism.
mobile.twitter.com/benshapiro/status/812900304865804288

What if I am into Milfs, fuck you.

Trump loves firing incompetent people, best case scenario is he had every intention of firing her after throwing her under the bus for a near future fuckup on her part.