IT'S HAPPENING

John Podesta slaps the Daily Caller with a cease-and-desist letter after a report on his Russian investments

John Podesta slapped the Daily Caller with a cease-and-desist letter on Wednesday after the conservative news outlet published a story about the former Clinton campaign chairman and Obama counselor.

archive.fo/ptseM

The kike screams in pain as he strikes you.

Turnabout is fair play, mother fuckers. If you get to force a retraction and publication of correction stories, then we're going to fill up your publications with weeks or months worth of such stories about all the lies you have been telling about everyone not on the left.

(checked)

What a stupid pedo faggot.

Haha, what an incompetent kike.

Top kek

The DC was clearly insinuating wrong doing while using qualifying language not asserting. Also lol, his defense is basically "yeah I did those things but I got away with it so pointing this out is libel".

Bump

heh

have some blow back

Gold star for trying

They are talking about this and Seth Rich, this doesn't seem like a very sound plan to make things go away by throwing them down the memory hole. Maybe they think they got nothing to lose by being loud and calling attention to themselves knowing the (((MSM))) won't talk about anything damaging.

FUCKING KEK

fuck me that's a hearty kek

Tucker Carlson is the editor of the Daily Caller. As we all know, you can't cuck the Tuck. This could get interesting.

The memes have abandoned these people. And still they try.

It's too late Podesta. Nothing will stop your fuck up from coming back to you and biting you and your masters in the ass.

THE TRUTH WILL BE EXPOSED TO THE PUBLIC AND TRUE JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED!

cease and desist on reporting the the news
He going after his own first, to set a precedent. If the Daily Caller (and perhaps a few others… Alex Jones…) capitulates, it sets precedent with which to go after his real enemies - real news sites.

CAN'T CUCK THE TUCK

Breathtaking incompetence.

At least they'll never EVER be able to destroy user.

We're immortal.

prove it, faggot. the "trump is a russian spy" bullshit has been circulating for the past 6 months with ZERO fucking evidence, yet something like this, which can be easily disproved were it false, is just going too far

He did destroy a Great Family. As per Lynn De Rothschild.

It really makes you think. THESE people would be in control if Trump lost the election. Bunch of retards that can't even get an address right.
accuse your enemy of what you yourself do

Was gonna say this, he is already hung out to dry.

It's disturbing how true that maxim is.

can we start calling him pedosta?

Just cuck my shit up fam.

There might be policy reasons for not allowing this tbh.

CHECKED
I wonder if kek hates podesta as much as everyone else.

Call him Skippy. To his face, if you ever get the chance.

let him sue them for libel, it'll only prompt more investigation. kek

No kidding, every time Podesta surfaces like this it only gives the Pizza Police a fresh opportunity to latch onto something new. He should have just taken the hit.

meant for

Nice dubs, by the way

LOL FUCK OFF YA CUNT

Friendly reminder that if Hillary had won, this legendarily incompetent vampire would have been Secretary of fucking State right now.

They should publish what a furfag he is first.

We are reaching levels of
WEW
that shouldn't be possible.

This, so much this…

Are the runes on the sword readable?

This guy can't do anything right, can he?

I guess anything more complicated than beating a terrified child with a broom is a bit much for old skippy.

This guy should fucking die.

Fucking checked.

The thought chills me to the bone. Then I remember we best timeline nao.

Magic runes laddie

Are real life villains really as retarded as Saturday cartoons?