A MAJOR YOUTUBE CRACKDOWN IS ONGOING

(((LARGE CORPORATIONS))) AND THE (((BRITISH GOVERNMENT))) ARE FORCING GOOGLE/YOUTUBE TO CRACK DOWN ON "HATE SPEECH" BY PULLING THEIR ADVERTISEMENTS

Google summoned by British ministers as government pulls ads over extremist content

archive.fo/Qwhkd

AT&T and Johnson & Johnson Pull Ads From YouTube

archive.fo/khUEp

This is why Hitler was completely right in having the kikes and their shabbos goyim removed from positions of power. If you don't, you can expect CEOs and journalists to actively start promoting and cheering for the demise of everything that is healthy and good in your society. Remember what happened with the anti-gay/tranny laws in Indiana, Georgia and North Carolina in recent years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gKW1R6mCH4
lbry.io
youtube.com/watch?v=U1h7pUG2DFw
youtube.com/watch?v=8HBo0xRI4GA&feature=youtu.be
archive.is/KLTcZ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well we all know which alternative (((media))) we can trust now, it's the ones that have been demonetized because they are obviously telling the (((truth))) TM (c) all rights reserved pat. pend.

They are felling the trump effect, to many people are speaking up and breaking the conditioning.
So (((youtube))) will use all their influence to discourage the courageous.

Has Infowars been demonetized?

Why do people like to represent Pepe as a gang of niggers? It's almost as if some are so fucking jewed it's irreversible.

What is going to be the site people move to?

This is it. They're tightening the web in preparation for a major shut-down.
Anyone want to guess what narrative they're so desperate to spin that they're shutting down free information channels? Major False flag?

It's a meme, you dip.

Niggers act funny sometimes. Pepe acts funny sometimes.

Nothing wrong with being silly. It's their other behaviors that are problematic.

Because nice dubs
PSYKE, THAT'S THE WRONG NUMBER

Because the crowd of niggers is a meme, you need to get educated you need to get WOKE

Open the Bottles, youtube revolution is on its way

OOOHHH!!!

So how long until a YouTube alternative springs up? There's obviously an audience out there and there's content creators desperate to get their message out. I just hope it's done by one of us before it's done by controlled opposition.

Their narrative is that a YouTuber said something out of line with the narrative, we need to shut them down immediately

Kill yourselves

If only Mike Delaney would bring back trutube.tv so we could have a fully red pilled anti-semitic video streaming website for the kiddies to frolic on.

This
Someone seriously needs to make an alternative to YouTube, preferably one that's similar to what YouTube looked like in the era between 2006-2010 before Google fucked shit up

implying gen z makes that association. still takes a lot of work to point out that connection to them.

HAHAHAHA
eshitter btfo

I don't see it happening. YouTube is a money sink for Google, they lose money keeping it running. That massive userbase going elsewhere is extremely unlikely.

Some people are moving to VidMe, I did too. Apparently that's owned by Jews as well so it might only be a temporary solution.

People should push back against these companies and hurt them in the wallet and let them know why they are getting hurt while trying to set up a new site to fuck both sides over.

Where have I seen that before?

Well someone needs to upload The Greatest Story Never Told all over again now.

Was there any good content left on YouTube? Even MDE have gone quiet.

I own the domain mytube.com (which redirects to my camwhore website for now) do you think I should attempt to create a youtube replacement?

It lit means Odin's day.

PURGE
youtube.com/watch?v=5gKW1R6mCH4
enjoy
nobody can stop god

Truly crashing this site,
WITH NO SURVIVORS!

Should probably talk to some venture capitalists first for funding and options. Bandwidth is expensive. This is not a simple undertaking. You ll need advertisers etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.

Some kid, who is heavily medicated, will shoot up some place. They will go through his Internet history and show that he has been watching ((problematic)) Youtube vids. But it won't be anything bad, it will be something like Pewdiepie or the like. This will set up something like edgy jokes as very bad, and this will set a base line to shut down everything.

They'll do their own false flag and then say Trump did a false flag. That is the plan.

(((they are all going down)))

yt however have been the mainstream platform, that to some extent held free speech high…………….. not any moar

before kikepipe even existed

I gotta say, as long as we have Holla Forums we can't totally be silenced.

Yes they made noise about being dropped by sponsors.
Alex Jones (dances with jews) and infowars is so blatantly jewish controlled op I have to wonder wtf you have been user?

PJW
Alex Jones
Rebel Media and all who work there
Tommy Robinson
John Lydon
Sargon of Akkad
Harmful Opinions
Computing Forever
Stefan Molyneux

are all Zionist controlled op, and just the other half of the SJW marxists like
TYT
Dore

it's a reality tv shitshow they are making to keep the goyim occupied, like it always has been.

The only way to win is not to play.

no chance of this backfiring for (((YOUTUBE)))

this be truth, heed these words

Tommy and harmful dont belong on that list, (dont know lydon).

pepe is an all purpose meme

Tommy is one of the worst offenders on that list, have a look at the stuff he made up about being in prison. He frequently tweets about not being a Zionist, really makes you think

Harmful Opinions shouldn't be on that list though. He's just another guy with an autistic monotonous voice who has jumped on the 'SJWs are stupid' craze.

Yes they do
Tommy Robinson real name Neil Yaxley-Lennon is a self admitted zionist.

John Lydon is Johnny Rotten of the Sex Pistols. Yes really. Punk was a jewish counter culture psyop to control the youth who are always the biggest threat to the establishment. So was flower power, new romantics, and ecstacy.

A lot of youtube channels are complaining - even ones not related to politics.

Even a few of the big makeup / cosmetic channels complained about videos getting demonetized or put on restricted mode because someone toked weed for about 15 seconds in a 15 minute long video. Keep in mind almost 99.99% of these channels are gay pride levels of faggotry or ultra left.

There are other channels unrelated to politics getting their shit demonetized or put on restricted mode. Youtube is too busy shooting itself in the foot to notice. Either way there has always been discontent with the platform brewing. Stirring up shit with the likes of heavy hitters like Pewdiepie has just accelerated the move to another platform. A lot of creators are cross posting now.

It's not going to be long before one of these alternatives builds enough critical mass to be "the alternative" where people retreat to from Youtube. The real question is: will that one be adequate?

To be fair Molly is a race realist who actually calls out Jews.

If you are out there anonymously telling the truth about politics and the social climate and have not named the jew and made the links and discussed the two sides of the same shekel, you probably belong on the list.

According to the NYPD: The computers that held the "insurance file" that Shillary stole and compiled from C I A sources was breached thousands of times (while being retailed to the likes of Red China) and then it was unknowingly copied by Huma. The computers that Huma was using to hold (and sell) the "insurance file" were also breached thousands of times and she sold those files to thousands of entities as well. Wiener stole the "insurance file" from Huma and he sold it to even more people for cheaper than Huma and much cheaper than Shillary (who took the risk of stealing the shit) and Wiener's computer was an open asshole with the factory-default password being the only protection. Wiener's computer was breached by everyone, even bots. NYPD said most of the buyers and hackers of the data were from the (((Middle East))) with a few others being in Asia.

The "insurance file" is in the possession of the NYPD despite the F B I trying to steal it under the guise of "national security interests," the F B I only got a copy of it, so they know what the NYPD knows. The "insurance file" is said to be nothing but one rape & snuff film after another starring the most powerful and prominent people on earth. Most of the victims are children but plenty of adults including grown men are kidnapped, raped, murdered, and yes, eaten too in these videos. Many of the videos are film-transfers because this blackmail goes back decades.

The kikes would rather have a nuclear world war three with Russia than have this shit come to light because the videos really contain nothing more than the kikes practicing their fucked up ancient religion and that is the legal excuse dumb asses like Shillary would use if she were brought up on trial for this. That would get all kikes killed. So barring WW3, the kikes are shutting down all avenues of direct goy-to-goy communication. Seems like they aren't even bothering to use a false flag as an excuse anymore. It's just "because jews say so."

Jewgel is pissed that they won't have a gov't-backed monopoly on selling user data; gotta fleece the goyim in other ways.

If you isolate a few of his videos that's true.

If you look at the body of work, he is a filthy lying jewish manipulator who uses NLP to attempt to break up families and drive as many wedges into the remaining social fabric of the goyim.

Do not be tricked by him. He weaves a tangled web with many tasty morsels of truth dangling.

Eventually they'll figure out that online ads don't work anyways, and the only clicks they get are accidental. Until then, let's just enjoy the slow collapse and jump ship to greener pastures liveleak?

ok fine, I dont know much about tommy it seems, I just like his stance on Islam, and he comes of as genuine to me.

However I stand by Harmful. Guy has standards when it comes to accepting money. Same as metokur. Thats a big plus to me. Sure hes not "one of us", but hes not a fucking enemy.

They will lose half of their userbase and give option for rivals to arrive.
They lose half of their income, while yt already was unprofitable.

Fucking finally. Maybe next one will have some decent player at least.

From my experience, Liveleak shuts down wrongthink more than jewtube but then again, they have a much smaller user base. Shows their intent, however…

I dont fucking trust him either (and I cant fucking stand randian utopians).

I didn't call him an enemy, he's aware of who's doing what but he isn't saying it because…

I'm also going to be ripping as much (((controversial))) content off YT as possible in preparation for a great purge, so it can be reuploaded elsewhere

With Jews you lose, who in their right mind would think that goyims could make money off of exposing kikes like that?

Great opportunity for a red-pilling of youtube-cancerfaggots tough.

There are lots of bad pop cult, you going to use them as well?

Hmmm, most unfortunate. There are darkweb options but I'd rather keep things in the normiesphere. Any non pozzed YT alternatives?

I can think of a few:
Of course there are others with smaller/less servers. But there are options. The problem is getting a significant amount of people to abandon Youtube.

Spare me the outrage. This is exactly goymergate's method, just done better and with the proper tools. Corruption and mafioso friendships.

I just dislike to hear lamentations from people who should act like soldiers. You have your man in place, demand that he enforces free speech on social media. Trump can tweet, so every american should be able too.

Youtube and the Jews pushing content creators into real world guerilla activism because they've ruined their income stream.

Sounds fine to me. I look forward to seeing CCTV footage of Molyneux plastering "with Jews you lose" on burger kings.

Normalfag web, not the "deepest, darkest, most insidious parts of the internet".
I say bring it on faggots, conflict breeds stronger anons.
Eventually our strength will flood into the world where we will take our rightful place as rebuilders.

These events will be told to our children as they fall asleep, warning them of the dangers of liberalism.

Didn't used to be like that on Liveleak. Used to be able to make fun of niggers getting shot robbing a store and such but something changed over the past two or three years. They banned "racism" and 90% of the commentators are gone now. Meanwhile, jewtube has such a huge userbase I can shit post to my heart's content and have yet to receive any punitive action because all those normalfags give me cover. This looks like the end of that though. Don't know where to go. The kikes don't want us to be able to talk to the normalfags after Wikileaks or whoever drops the p i z z a g a t e evidence. The kikes will need maximum control of the narrative then.

This is a good thing, the shills will move on to something else, just as they moved to "alt-right" when the flat earth and veganism stopped being profitable.
Independent producers can still get the information out, this isn't censorship, it is just demonetization.

The word "nigger" was banned on LL nearly 10 years ago. Users (I was involved) instead replaced it by agreement with the word "infraction".
It literally made no difference, you can still kale fun of niggers and say what you like about them, so long as you use the word " infraction" instead.

Gas yourself, google-kike.

That's just it. We've been leaking into the mainstream in a big way since the election. Our memes are a big influence.

If someone is serious about redpilling he'll do it for free too.
Monetization makes youtubers stay at home cranking out videos en masse, the quality will drop in the long run, while the e-begging will intensify.

Meme magic at work. We found a way to use it. We just need to get better at using it. Practice makes perfect after all.

do you have millions of dollars for the infrastructure?

So where are your videos then? Or are you just not "serious" enough?

Do you see the problem here? Time is money. People won't use their time making redpill videos when they could otherwise be making money that they need to live or to buy hookers or whatever else. And you're worried about e-begging when there is no monitization? Are you high? E-begging will skyrocket if people don't get paid by Youtube, everyone will be like Molyneux.
On every video.

The lesson here is that you can't rely on ads to make money because the ads all come from politically correct corporations. You should ask for donations instead of relying on ads.

I didn't notice enforcement of the "anti-racism" stuff on Liveleak until a few years ago. Though I do find it heartening that it seems like the vast majority of the people who used to make comments were either banned for "racism" or stopped using the site because they weren't allowed to express "racist" opinions. Shows the defiance of the goy to kike machinations. Hopefully the same thing will happen with jewtube and people will either get banned or abandon ship. This means the goys will no longer be operating in a kike-controlled forum. Kikes either aren't content to just steer conversations anymore or they CAN'T steer the conversations at all anymore. Both effectively remove kikes that would spoil goy-to-goy channels of communication but I fear this is just the wind up for "SHUT IT DOWN" mode that is around the corner. Did you guys see Dr. Phil? Shit might pop off sooner rather than later.

>DON'T GO ON YOUTUBE GUYS! DON'T DON'T PLAY THAT SILLY GAME, MMMKAY?

>I want to be advertiser-friendly! I want to buy hookers with my Youtube profits

LOL get the fuck out of here, you either are advertiser-friendly & politically correct or you're free and you ask for donations. It's one or the other

Kosher civic nationalists getting BTFO but jewgle. The fools fight among themselves.

It's as if people cannot represent a group of Whites in any way since it's not "cool enough." Been bitching about this since the Baltimore riots. "It's a meme." Oh, well that justifies it then. There are lots "memes," I don't need to see fucking niggers here represented in any way, shape or form. Esp not with Pepe, it's fucking blasphemous. Keep your cuckshit on cuckchan, and doo all your wiggering over there.

I agree with you, I don't know why you're taking what I said out of context.

A lot of you keep saying this is some master jew plot, but I think it is one group of jews throwing a complete fit and ultimately hurting other jews in the process. Governments and corporations have pulled their ad buys from Google. That means Google has just taken a massive hit to their primary revenue stream. Think Gawker during GG, but times 10. Google isn't "demonetising" most of these channels, they just don't have the ads to place. They're not going to show ads unless they have ads that have been paid for. Countless channels that many around here believe to be jewish controlled have been hit by this just the same. If no one is getting paid, then why would anyone continue to make and post content to youtube? Youtube is losing their ability to promote pozzed shit just as much if not more than the site is losing it's ability to spread red-pills.

As far as I can see, the real positive to take away from all this is that Jews are losing their coordination. They are becoming so fearful and reacting to quickly without thinking and are hurting their own more than they're hurting any of us.

Where are you getting the info on these tapes or files from. I do believe it but I am very curious now.

The usual response to the enemy's advancement is a consumer revolt. Which only results in a slower loss of ground.

You need a political solution to end it once and for all, and we got a man in the WH for this. I'll be waiting.

Youtube won't survive the Trump presidency. By the time his 12 years are up, Youtube will become the next MySpace.

Go on whatever you like just don't give it any money unless you are quite certain that you know who and what you are giving it to.

It was interesting that this video came out almost exactly the same time as the jew stood up and questioned Spencer and he countered with the exact same thing. Almost like a narrative was being made….
or something. So Stefan with the jewish mummy who he hates so that cured him of all his jewishness, and Richard, mentored by a jew to lead the alt right Spencer both put down left wing jews, wow. Or wew as we say here.
PLAY
Shekel
PLAY

You probably lack intelligence but he could catch the moderates attention and lead them to someone who will name the jew.

I remember around 2010 when I thought that Facebook would inevitably fail in short order, just like Myspace did. Yet here we are.

Sometime around 2008, these social media behemoths arose, and don't look to be going away any time soon. It's obvious that they receive state funding and operate at a loss just to monopolize and keep users contained on one site for data mining purposes.

In any event, Youtube is the centralized video uploading site. The state will do everything in it's power to ensure that there is never a major migration away from it. Hell, other corporations probably would prop it up too. They much rather deal with just YT then have to sign contracts to advertise on dozens of decentralized video upload sites.

If you want some degree of freedom, cross uploading is OK, but ultimately you are going to need to own your own website and just post your own content there. And in fact, I am more and more convinced that this is the true life cycle of the internet. Just as with nations, the internet starts out free and open, and is over time consolidated, and consolidated, over and over and over. Until things get so centralized, and so shitty, that the whole system breaks down. I have no idea what the chaotic stage of the internet is going to look like, but it's safe to assume we are all going to love it.

At some point however, the dust will settle and the internet might look reminiscent of maybe the 2003ish internet. Kids will be making their own modern versions of Xanga pages with the ability to upload videos and other modern twists. You will actually need individual accounts and passwords for different websites because there won't be this centralized widget shit letting you log in from Facebook. Internet celebrities will once again be people more like Maddox and the like, who post edgy content on their own website.

Or to come back more to the point, there will never be a competitor to Youtube. There isn't going to be some rival free speech video upload site, with equal relevancy. Not until the centralization of the internet is destroyed, chaos takes hold, and a period of decentralization reigns. Then, after the reset, as the internet begins to consolidate and get shitty again, some big monopoly video uploading site will exist again, and we can start this cycle over again.

Oh I know. Thought I was shadow banned myself but turned out I had a technical problem. Point is, kikes are either no longer content with just shadow banning or shadow banning is no longer enough and we have forced their hand. I think it is possible that the only reason the internet was allowed to still exist is because 99.9% of the traffic was to kike-controlled places like jewtube, faceberg, and twatter. The kikes that ran those sites told the big kikes "we can control them and pick out the few bad goys" but it turns out there were too many of us bad goys for the kikes to handle so now it they will attempt to shut us off from the tubes entirely. It won't work and it will back fire on them but since they are 10%-30% niggers genetically speaking, they are too stupid to see that.

Haggman report, and even (((Steve Pieczenik))) on (((infowars))) before Jonestien totally cucked out. It was all over the web the week of the election but the kikes slide it hardcore with non-news. Memory-holed now.

It doesn't work like that and you know it. You know that average people get shadowbanned.

This guy gets it.

not now that pepe have turned out to be an egyption chaos god, better not annoy it

Pepe is chaos. You don't control the chaos, you can only nudge it into right direction. Trying to censor chaos to make it fit an ideology makes it lose it's power. That's why all these shill memes are so bland and low energy.

The Internet has become much more 'centralized' since then, user. The overwhelming majority of Internet traffic goes to a select group of ±20 websites.

I'm intelligent enough to know he's intelligent enough to know what's up. I guess he isn't saying because he's afraid, or he's jewish himself.

I always new Youtube would die somehow but I didn't expect like this. I just thought people would move on to another video site. Or that they'd just remove monetization for a less sinister reason.

You added moly to the list while he exposed jewish hipocrisy.

Like it or not Holla Forums based opinions is not a current part of reality. Go outside some more. If you seea kike doing kike shit inperson then expose it like you want others to do.

This post is actually very accurate. My previous post was stupid. I had noticed a centralization of the internet over the last 5 years or so.

Has anyone else found this? Years and years ago the internet felt like this near infinite space of excitement. Now I've noticed I've found myself opening the same couple of sites, closing them as I get bored, then just reopening them again

Please keep in mind that during the first 4 or 5 years of Youtube, nobody made money by uploading videos. I was around during the time period where it was a huge fucking outrage that people were making money off the advertisements. Big name youtubers were sheepishly admitting to it, and insisting that they couldn't go over the details or say how much they made.

For years, adsense didn't exist. Then for a couple of years it was all hush hush that you could make money off youtube. It wasn't until around 2011 or 2012 that it was becoming common knowledge that you could make money by uploading videos and being popular. And this is when modern e-celebs were born.

To imply that nobody uploaded videos to Youtube between 2006 and 2011 is moronic and objectively wrong. There are people who will post redpill videos as a hobby for free. You just don't like the quality of their content, or they aren't a big enough e-celeb for you, and so you want to ignore that these people exist.

Because he was doing it because his own jewish heritage was being exposed, he chooses exactly who he has on.

I never implied that. I made my Youtube account in 2006, so I was around during the same time period as you.

The difference is, we are in a new age of content creation on the internet, and Youtube specifically. Now that it's accepted that people can make big bucks on Youtube, everyone wants a piece of that pie. Sadly, making videos is not a hobby for 95% of Youtube at this point, it's a means to an end.
Also untrue. I find asking for help to be much more redeeming than doing what advertisers want to make a paycheck.

And why would you NOT want to advertise your shit to your enemy? They will make you money, and chances are they will become one of you.

I swear leftism is a mental deficiency.

Thank you. I like this guy he seems legitimately offended even sickened by all this satanic shit. Sometimes I even think people on here aren't as disgusted as they should be…

BOYCOTT
O
Y
C
O
T
T

i also read that Canada and California are thinking of passing anti "hate speech" laws.

how can this be more orwellian? who decides what "hate speech" is?
incredible i never thought i would see such a thing in my lifetime..

Fair enough, I shouldn't put words in your mouth.

But the point remains that the vast majority of human beings don't upload to YT. Maybe because they are camera shy, or want to remain private, or don't have good equipment, etc. Or they simply aren't interested in doing so. That doesn't mean that there aren't people who wouldn't upload videos for fun as a hobby. And not just funny clips, but actually substantive videos.

In fact, it would be kind of interesting to see how youtube would change if they stopped paying content creators. Some of the really big stars would remain. They all own their own corporations and sell merchandise and shit. But most of the content that is linked here is either smaller creators who probably make little to no money off their videos, or who don't use ads and make their money from donations or other sales.

I don't know anyone who is part of whatever you want to call the modern reemergence of the right on YT, who makes their real income off from their ads.

That's more of a normie hobby related venture, like for Let's Players or make-up tutorial channels. They would be the hardest hit, not us.

EXODUS

They aren't going to stop us. If they strike us down we will become more powerful than they can possibly imagine. Ever heard of the Streisand effect, kikes?

There's nothing more powerful in the world than an idea who's time has come and time for our ideas has well and truly arrived.

it hardly can

liberal feels

well you do now, the question is: what are you going to do about it?

There's a state of being that has ascended beyond mere disgust. Righteous fervent hatred of all things vile and sinful. It's a fury that hasn't been seen for nearly a hundred years now.

FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE

Use goymergate tactics against them again. Hurt the wallet!

what can i do? i feel so helpless in this scenario..
going through the proper channels will only get me ignored..
im trying to educate my friends and family i guess that's the most i can do for now..

They will be back by next year, this is what happens when too many woman are allowed in high positions, the company is now policing other people, and losing good areas to advertise to young people.

Gas yourself Chaim

Agreed. I should amend what I said earlier:
The caveat to this is if the content creators could maintain their lifestyles/equipment to the same degree through support only from viewers. It's definitely possible, as twitch.tv essentially runs this way currently. The real question is, would Youtube just start outright banning opinions they don't like, if big content creators moved to this business model of only donations.

Yeah, but everyone reporting on the "insurance file" contents and p i z z a g a t e is either ignoring or obfuscating the fact that this is exactly what kikes have been accuse of for millennia: ritualized kidnapping, torture, rape, murder, and cannibalism of any goy they can get a hold of. They prefer defenseless children mostly because as Fish noted; their meat is tender and not musty with the scent caused by puberty but adults are a lot easier to get(no one goes looking for them right away), have much more meat and blood to consume, and can breed you more goy children. This has been going on for a long time.

Good, I'm glad that (((youtube creators))) are getting jew'd wit the rest of us. I am so fucking tired of the youtube personality and dumb ass background music "DU DU DA DU DUHHHHHH" and other bull shit. If you want to get a message out there then make a video, but don't monetize it and try to make a "LIVING TO PAY MUH BILLS" meme bull shit. I FUCKNIG HATE BOOGIE TOO, FAT CUCK.

Any chances of this file leaking out?

Also:
The issue is that the content doesn't have to be directly political. The advertisers on Youtube choose what is "appropriate" content. So even a Lets Play channel could get videos demonitized for saying some politically incorrect jokes for example. Or a sketch comedy group would get demonitized for poking fun at leftists.

It's not so black and white, is what I'm trying to say.

Guaranteed. Kikes are fucking toast. That's why the kikes are prepping the goyim with all this anti-free speech stuff as in the op's post. The kikes do not know who all of the actors are that have the "insurance file." Some were in Yemen and note that they sent in U.S. boots on the ground to recover it as soon as the could, even though it meant breaking Trump's campaign promise about ending the arabs wars on day one of his presidency or maybe that was done by the shadow government specifically to demonstrate to him that he was not in charge, we'll find out soon but it looks like full steam ahead for greater i s r a e l so far. Nothing will save the kikes though, and if they think that getting Trump to cucked out means the whole rest of the goyim will knowingly tolerate being food for kike monsters, they got another thing comin'.

Not trying to derail, but fucking props to OP for correct formatting. This is the first new thread in days that's been typing by someone who doesn't have crippling mental handicaps.

All they're doing is telling me who to subscribe to.

Are you fucking retarded?

FTFY.

Are you referring to that Yahoo.com exec that crashed them into the ground with no survivors, or are there a bunch of other sites run by women that failed recently that I need to catch up on?

You should start by killing yourself

Leftists like destiny constantly argue like you. Fuck off to Sa niggerfaggot.

That's some serious serbain Jew double bluff if true.

Every. Single. Time.

Because
you're a fggit

That video came out at least a year before the Spencer speech. But reading your other posts has made me realize you are here to derail the conversation.
Typical tricks Schlomo.

You can guarantee the executives involved had woman pushing this. It's not a business decision as that doesn't make sense.

Here's an easy way to defeat the strong arm of companies and their advertising:

Make a site that's a mix between Patreon and Youtube. Content creators can upload their work and the people that watch them can choose to pledge a certain amount each month, or not. The website itself will take a small portion. In this manner, the site can remain free from cancerous advertising and threats by companies to remove funding, and the content creators will never be at risk for losing their money and free speech will never be at risk.

Thoughts?

They are taking his arguments away.

I see it more as traditional media finally figuring out that they're dying and attempting to encroach on the area that everyday people created on the internet after trying for years to destroy it. But they don't want to play fair so they cut a deal with youtube to starve the competition out. Youtube keeps on going this route and they'll become the next digg.

Molymeme is based though tbh

But not entirely unprecedented. Look at (((info wars))). Was made to shunt off people that wanted to expose what are ultimately kike machinations and provide a convenient smear to dismiss anything along those lines at the same time. Turns out the less kosher you appear to be, the more popular you get, so now the blatant cucking (and kiking) of the filterman. He acts like he is in command of his audience when he orders them to ignore p i z z a g a t e but they are soundly rebuking him. This is a wonderful time to be alive.

That's true, though. They put right in the contract, whether adsense or a third party MCN, you can't tell people what your rate is.

I thought tat move was purely so he wouldn't get suicided. The legacy media seems to badmouth him as much as humanly possible.

Is it too much to ask the President I elected to do fucking anything?

CIAnigger coup against Trump over 'muh Russians'.

I'm honestly terrified to be living in Canada right now. I've started operating completely under VPN's for any sort of internet discussions, but I think it's too late.

Could I flee to america to seek asylum from this communist police state? Considering trying to gain citizenship through fag marriage at this point. I don't want to go to jail for hating niggers and kikes.

On one hand being a NEET degenerate has kept me off the grid since I've never had social media and haven't left my house in 5 years, but going on 4chan for that entire time and shit-posting for years probably has me on a watchlist since it's a class A honeypot.

ETERNAL ANGLO OF COURSE

Nah, Bibi denounced John Kerry as an anti-semite. Kikes are crazy. The mainstream media was no longer effective at containing the whole of the national discourse: so filterman is created. The mainstream media denounces anyone with a pale face nowadays but Jonestien competes with shekels from the big jew directly with the MSM because he was more effective at misdirecting bad goys, which is a priority now.. After the Luciferian nature of the kike cabal was exposed, filterman said he himself was approached by multiple "covens" in his youth and he end up marrying and having mutts with a kikess. Those are his own admissions. Don't take my word for it. Look them up in his site.

What folks here need to understand, and what we need to help normies realize so that they get upset about this too, is that this isn't just about politics. While Youtube becoming an alternate news source has spurred this change, it was in the tubes for quite a while already. The real reason for these outings of content creators, from Varg, MDE, and Pewdiepie, to ultra left faggot pride channels, is that MSM doesn't like that they no longer control the narrative. No CNN, MSNBC, or FOX video has been demonetized, even when they report on 'troubling topics' that other channels get flagged for. Even mentioning a terrorist incident can lead to channel suspension for an independent creator.

People here also keep calling for an alternative. There are many sort of shitty, sort of alright video hosting sites, but the best out of them is vid.me. Like another user said, it is sort of a mix between patreon and youtube, has a layout more similar to the classic 2009 YT layout, and the team behind it has confirmed that they stand for absolute freedom of speech. Because of this, they are dropped in search rankings very routinely, so unless you already know about them, you may never be aware they exist since (((Google))) wants us all to begrudgingly stay on jewtube. Vid related is hosted there, and several major farright youtubers have already shifted gears to post nearly exclusively on vid.me.

Fuck off you no fun twit.

It's been more like ten years man. I've been screwing around on the internet since the very late 90s. The amount of small websites that use to be out there that were full of information about all kinds of shit was amazing. I remember a time when you could go on four different search engines, type in the exact same thing and get wildly different results each time. You'd get links to places with the info you wanted. But they were all places with unique presentations and diverse info. Obscure shit, mainstream shit, shit that you weren't even sure was legal. Do that now days (do four different search engines when exist anymore?) and you're get the exact same results, all leading you to the same five places, all with information so homogeneous you'd swear they all just copy and pasted it off of each otherthey probably did. Everything's so ridiculously centralized now it's like you might as well not even bother doing anything online unless it's in those centralized places. Because If you don't, no ones ever gonna fucking see it. Reddit and social media in general basically destroyed fansites. Which you use to be able to find for everything. Wikipedia basically destroyed database and encyclopedia learning type websites. This one use to not bother me as much. but as wiki turns more and more into the shitshow that is the Ministry of Truth, the more impatient I get for it's death. Now that these conglomerates are losing control of their grip on information. They'd rather destroy everything before letting the internet go back to the way it use to be.

TL:DR fuck the modern web
tech bubble implosion soon please

quit misusing that term

kek
the only people who arent blocking ads are normies. so now, only the normie approved videos will have ads. whereas everything outspoken, wont have them. i suppose its a bummer for people who uploaded vids as their job, but really, they should just get a real job.

this will serve as a wake up call to people who are on the edge of being redpilled. and im betting that we are going to see a new streaming site come up as a result of this. it IS the internet after all. whenever a site becomes so shit that even normies wont use it, then that site dies, and another one takes its place.

as more and more content creators are censored and fucked over, more and more of them will begin to migrate to another site that doesnt impose restrictions on "wrong-thinks". and the viewers wont be far behind them.

i think youtube just shot themselves in the foot

Would be a shame if a few anonymous champions of freespeech responded to them by throwing bricks through the windows of their offices and spraying "fuck censorship" on the walls. A damned shame…

Did someone forget to flag h3h3 as a Jewish channel?

i forgot about vid.me

but yeah this is exactly whats going to happen. you can push normies pretty far, but the fact of the matter is, if the site stops catering to their interests, they wont use it. and i imagine that this recent wave of censorship is going to hit them pretty hard in the wallet. if there is half as many ads, and half as many viewers, then they get a 1/4th of what they were getting for ad revenue.

just more proof that these freaks hate free speech so much that they would sink their own ship just to make sure we dont have it. fuck em, we aint a communist country yet. the people will vote with their feet. thats capitalism baby

that sounds like a job for a special agent such as yourself.

One of the most successful youtube channels I've seen that creates redpilled content is E;R. He does mainly reviews of movies, TV shows, anime ect. but with he's clearly a Holla Forumsack. It provides a better avenue for dispensing redpills while delivering insightful critiques of various media, a much more efficient mechanism than making videos like "WHY I HATE THE KIKES: PART 5", and it also seems to have roped in plenty of normalfags. not e-celeb shilling here, but that guys method is the way of the future I think.

Only problem is the kikes still largely decide who gets business loans for starting and growing web sites. Will they create a new, less overtly jewy platform to contain and monitor the bad goys or will they huff the farts of their own propaganda that if they shut down their own sites, no new ones will take their place? I'd watch out for new honey pots for the moment and not jump in with both feet just in case. Things outside kike control are forcing their hand in this manner. I think we need to keep our heads on a swivel now more than ever.

Why do you think he sells water filters and vitality serums? That's what's kept his site alive for so long.

Of course; the agency will always control and direct the course of world affairs. The agency even engineered white nationalism and controls this board and positions itself at the top of every single white nationalist group worth a damn. You think you aren't like the Ku Klux Klan, crawling with agents? Your only hope is that in browsing Holla Forums so much we might be redpilled. Anyways, just because you sit there and do nothing at all, doesn't mean we can't use you as our fall guy Richard.

E;R is top content, been subbed to him for a while. I see what you're saying as well, comedy is a great route to dispense redpills and maintain an audience as well. George Carlin is r the best example of this I can think of, and if you're as funny as Carlin, you don't need any advertisers because people pay to see you anyway.

Donations have been the answer all along, it seems. I wonder if Youtube will adapt it's own (((donation system))) through google accounts and get people dependent on it. Then one day they roll out similar censorship like we're seeing now.

his "The Legend of Whorra" healed me of the damage that Bryke did to me.

I agree.

April first coming up. It would be a shame if some internet "libertarians" were to take some "pranks" too far….

Just how new are you?

Owned by the French government.
Owned by Amazon/Jeff Bezos, owner of the Washington Post.

Well shit, learn something new every day. I knew about twitch, but I put it as a suggestion because it's already a big site competing with Youtube and has implemented vods, so it's possible to make standalone videos as opposed to streaming.

I don't doubt that they would eventually cuck out to advertisers if political channels started to switch from Youtube, but it could be a temporary shelter at the very least. Not to mention that money talks, user. Twitch would be taking a slice of those donations in this scenario, and they may want to keep the cash flowing.

Holla Forums has been discussing this over the last few days. Bittorrent is the only solution that can be used in a pinch to distribute video quickly.

faggot website

also: www.forbes.com/sites/jeanbaptiste/2015/04/07/dailymotion-how-france-is-killing-youtubes-main-competitor/

So why would they demonetize the controlled opposition as well?

Surely that would reduce their effectiveness.

To appear neutral.

Me the hybrid vid.me / youtubber.

I am using both but I keep getting banned on youtube and once my youtube account gets shut down I'll just be on vid.me only.

(((ADVERTISER FRIENDLY)))

Would be a damned shame if someone used washable stuff to mark up a message on their offices to spook them while not actually doing any real damage… probably nobody would be on board with that right?

kek

Twitch already nukes your audio in 30 minute chunks if "copyrighted music" plays for even a second of it.

There's nothing to be done, those are private sites with their own terms of service. They can do what they want.

interestingly enough, moly asks for donations instead of monetizing his yt (at least he used to, haven't checked recently), he's probably more limited by canadas laws than anything

Christians have to bake gay wedding cakes because its somehow in the constitution. Youtube then needs to respect the 1st amendment.

Twitch is so bad even fucking Yandere Simulator is too edgy for them, imagine what they'd do to Holla Forums content.

See

HAHA
The jokes on you kikes
Not everyone is motivated purely by money
The more you try to stifle TRUTH the more you show that we are right and you are cunts, and that brings more to our side.
I thought jews were supposed to be high IQ
Seems that they are in fact dumb fucks who only have one playbook

CHASING YOUTUBE SHEKELS ONLY OPENS YOU TO EXTORTION. YOU BECOME THE VERY THING YOU'RE FIGHTING.

JIM WAS RIGHT

kek. who the fuck is richard? you trying to spook me, spook? jokes on you, i aint even a white nationalist. im just here for the conspiracies and investigations. nazis have the best conspiracies, and dont let anyone tell you guys otherwise.

what about just vid.me?

Well which one isn't these days.

That's an excellent idea. How do you get around the search engine censorship and iOS/Android App Store censorship? Apple refuses to allow gab.ai into their App Store. This could be a major problem.

Another way to think of it:
Relying on youtube for your income makes you the most fragile of fragilistas.

I recall what Hitler said, "Unless an organization is explicitly anti-jewish, it will eventually be taken over by the jews." We'll have to make our own and keep them out. How to do that should not be discussed on an open forum such as this.

Your true heros will make themselves known when they DO IT FOR FREE

Pepe is everyone and everything

Also Vimeo.

The REAL problem is their media players are shit. Vid.me and Vimeo are for the most part unusable.

Is that a rare Taleb?

kek. Meanwhile manuals on how to turn your own kids into niggers and hypersexual girls has bazillion views + monetized.

It was obvious this would happen at some point. I don't blame Google, though. They were always outspoken against censorship of any kind, but they have to bow to gubermint policies - no way around that.

Kikebook is another story. It was created and run for the single purpose of goy farming.

Well not too rare, but yes.

Oh geez, oh man. I thought the 2nd one was satire at first. I love that kikes and libtards think they can destroy us by "exposing" us as much as they can in every kvetchfest possible on social media. Let them play this shitty little game while I sit here forever being comfy and sipping on water till time immemorial.

they have always made their money selling advertising and rankings (up or down)
no they don't, they would just have to block things in britain like they do copyrighted shit. They already have the means

Go be a kike somewhere else

you shall be remembered as the comfymeister

and they did so by raking in profit from EVERY content, not politically sorting out. Although they get their shekels from advertising, it used to be 'neutral' ads.

go suck nigger dick.

Why can't these Youtubers assholes just make their content without it being monetized, and earn money by WORKING? As far as I understand, they still can publish controversial content, they only can't monetize it.

lbry.io
youtube.com/watch?v=U1h7pUG2DFw

Any popular youtube personality or streamer should work towards pulling people off of youtube onto their own personal site. They should know this already.

I mean, I understand that most social media is getting more and more censored (I just got a fake Twitter account suspended without doing anything overtly offensive); but not being able to monetize isn't the same thing as being banned (or, worse, shadowbanned). The people complaining about being "censored by demonetization", by the way, are usually assholes engaging in censorship themselves, via channel moderation tools and whatnot. So, fuck them all. Adblock and uMatrix the shit of everyone and don't give them a single shekel.

It's also inferred from the Ted Gunderson report, and there's a massive lot of their symbolism in Hollywood movies that a massive autist is going through. Remember Cory Feldman, the kid from Home Alone that killed himself recently? He described insane S&M drugs and sex parties with children he'd been to, and there is such thing as a Casting Couch for Children just on the down low. Here he is in The Goonies, a film filled with ritual sodomite and coporphagic imagery.

Something Russian of course.

It's disrespectful to Pepe who has given us so much. Your silliness brings nigger creep into our world and it's not wanted. If you want nigger shit you can go to cuckchan, plenty of silly faggotry over there for you.

The bandwidth would ruin you.

Sure it will, it's videos. Google has the bucks and reach. The barrier of entry is too high for competition.

No, they don't. What faceberg and jewggle got from the US government early on, was information. Sure you had the CIA's inqtel whatever making an investment, but it wasn't much. NOT giving money to a competitor is perhaps even a greater benefit. Coaxing this and that guy to go work for them. The board of directors for each at one point was almost entirely former, dod, cia, nas, doj fuckers. It was nuts. Jew media of course was largely silent on the matter. But yeah, it's connections.

Own our own websites? hahah. They want to get rid of that. They want the internet to be like television. You get so many sites and anything you produce, goes on a subdomain of one of the big sites.

Just raise hell everywhere you go boys.

Exactly. They're fools if they haven't been planning for this from the start.

you are pretending whores who manipulate rankings for money were ever against censorship except in how it affected their grabbling

>implying shutting down customers isn't gladly bowing

meh, not this shit again. There are like 50 other similar projects out there. We need solutions on lower network levels instead of stacking shit on top of TCP/UDP. As long as we don't get freedon through low level protocols we're fucked, no matter how many meshnet faggots pop up every two weeks with a "revolutionary dingdong". MAIDSafe was promissing but the ded. DED. Also, everyone needs to step back from utilizing Block Chain in any form of content delivery.

oven, luddite. Let the grown ups talk now.

last part meant for you

Yup. Pedowood, p i z z a g a t e, the Shillary-Huma-Weiner "insurance file," and Epstein are all just kikes being kikes. Like they have done for thousands of years but perhaps never to this scale of intensity before. Hard to know for sure since most of our history went out the window with the forced adoption of a certain semitic religion. IF brought to trial, those kikes that stand accused will have thousands of years worth of kike scrolls proving that they were literally born into this and had no choice in the matter. It is the normal behavior of jews to engage in these practices. That would be what the legal world calls the "best defense" that their lawyers would either have to make or make an excuse in their notes as to why they did not go with that angle. But that angle will get every kike killed so we should try to manipulate things to that end.

You're a retarded LARPer, you know.

Vid.me is actually quite usable in my experience.

Bluedrake42.
lurk moar

Jim has been right a lot on this particular issue. Google is fucking themselves by doing this shit, the corporations are fucking themselves. Embed very related on why this action benefits fucking no one.

No you're the retarded mincing shill. I never implied any such thing. FBI wanted the all hardware with no copy of the files in the hands of the NYPD. The NYPD told them to fuck off and told them no one steals their evidence and gave the FBI a copy of the files. Which is all they were legally required to do. How I am "larpging" you stupid faggot? I'm simply reporting what others like Haggman & Steve Pieczenik have already said to millions of people. I never claimed to have insider info. lrn 2 shill better please.

JEWS ARE SO FUCKING DESPERATE NOW ITS GIVING ME A BONER

They are redpilling people by the fucking MILLIONS now

DOWN! DOWN! DOWN WITH THE TRAITORS!

not an argument, you were the one not blaming jews google

So how long until someone makes an open source fork of YouTube and crashes Google with no survivors?

FossTube - I can see it now.

If anybody here wants to get an idea of what's being demonetized, you can do searches with the 'restricted mode' turned on.

There's a huge amount of overlap between what Youtube considers 'not advertiser friendly' and 'not family friendly' content, so by looking at what's not allowed in restricted mode searches, you can see what's likely being demonetized.

SPOILER ALERT: all the major shitlord channels are getting genocided. See the video below if you're too lazy to do a search yourself:

youtube.com/watch?v=8HBo0xRI4GA&feature=youtu.be

It only affects talentless nobodies and thieves who use advertisements and sponsorships to make unearned money because they can't offer any service worth paying for.

There's no way you can afford to compete with google unless you also have them CIAbux.

this is the beginging of the end of free speech on the internet. it was bound to happen eventually. twitter, faceberg, reddit, even fucking 4chan has censorship. it's fucking insane. What happened to the old wild west internet of yesteryear where you could say what you thought without being banned?

pathetic (1) see this cunt lads

You can add Cernovich Crowder and Rubin report to the list as you can see by the suggestions when you watch a Mollyjew. The OK 666 symbol is a form of hypnosis, it's an anchor.

hahaha mfw Ethan Klein will have to get a real job

this is true and very unfortunate.

Going to have to go back to the old ways of meeting up in person at shady taverns to discuss blatant jewry. eek!

One of us could create an alternative.
Goyimtube
Goyimvid

the ok hand symbol is now a symbol of kek

Oh god, this couldn't be more true. The internet truly started dying in 2008

You're controlled opposition.

Part of what killed the glory of the early internet was that websites would scrape content from other sites and then fight over the top spots in search engine results. This would push all the hobbyist/personal/small business down in the rankings making them hard to impossible to discover and killed their motivation to create content as it would invariably get stolen.

niggers are a meme, fuck out of here redditor
trying to come in here and say what memes we can and can't use

LMAO IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU PUT SOME TAPE OVER THE CAMERA RICHARD… AND DON'T FORGET THE INTERNAL-MIC IS ALWAYS LISTENING! DO THIS AND YOU JUST GET TO FIND OUT WHAT ELSE WE GOT GOING!

That'll probably take care of itself considering Youtube is removing their ability to earn money from their videos. Bigger problem is finding a hosting site with enough financial backing to pay for bandwidth and server space without being beholden to outside interests like advertisers. I doubt that's going to happen, unless those money trees I planted start producing.

this is what the theory of acceleration was all about

why are you defending jewgle?

He's right you know.

checked

Its what every hardcore Trump supporter does when they talk now because its monkey see monkey do with Trumps mannerisms.

Almost. The destruction of the internet was completed in 2008. As shown by the Obama campaign's use of social media.

He actually uploaded vid related yesterday asking for more shekels.

vid disappeared

People,

I don't understand why you guys are so worked up about this.

Years ago (2011 to be more precise) I kept a side job maintaining a few websites. There was a bookstore, a clothingstore, my personal website and a few more technical/business things, everything normal and aboveboard. All of them either paid adwords or were paid in advertising clicks, I had them working for 5 or more years.

One beautiful day, I receive an e-mail from a google employee telling me that I was cut off from Google adwords/clicks, that Google didn't want anything to do with me anymore and that I could not appeal the ban.

Do you know what was my mistake? The only thing (((off))) that could be found? My personal e-mail was a gmail and most of my friends are white nationalists. I didn't discuss much political matters with them using gmail, it was just to make contacts and go fishing in the weekends together.

But I didn't know it until I began to code for android and see that no matter how good of a job I did, my apps were never in the first results. It took me to use a fake identity, then my apps began to show when searched.

Of course, I'm a very little fish, a very discreet guy that rarely posts anything and kicking my ass would be without consequences for Google. They are worried about kicking out the sharks because that could cause a streisand effect and byte them in the ass. They are reluctantly doing to the sharks now what they have been doing to the little fish for a decade already.

If you are not kosher, Google doesn't want you, that's the kike nepotism at work.

Boogie is done cucking, he's a big natsoc for u now :^)

Do you value your beliefs at the cost of your maturity?
Does any sort criticism get on your nerves even if it isn't about you?
Do you want more e-fame and channel views.

Get verified today with Google™

To participate in our partner programs you must not give publicity to fringe subcultures, you must hold unrealistic world views, and you must never criticize us for our role in the seizure and commercialization of your browser history. Should a difficult situation arise and the former rules become difficult enforce Google with provide you with a generalized template script that you on your channel must use to avoid spreading wrong think. You must also be willing to take part in compilation videos with completely unrelated channels to maintain narratives set fourth by Google, and authorized YouTube channels. Should you breach any agreement hereafter you will forfeit any and all ad revenue to Google™, its holders, and subsidiaries.

Too bad the upload structure on most of the those alternative sites are archaic as shit. Trying to do the simplest thing is a hassle. I know because I tried using them recently and it became obvious they haven't updated them whenever they started them. It comes readily apparent why they aren't even contenders to youtube. It lacks ease of use that no normal person would use it daily over just youtube. Most of the good video sites are gone because of stupid decisions on their part like Stage 6 and Blip.

There really needs to be an alternative to youtube but I don't think it's the last remaining hosting sites right now. It needs to have the people, the structure and the ability not to be cucked to by the one with the bigger cashstock to judge fairly. I don't think such an entity can be created within a year or two.

The second one is satire right?

You don't get it, you still don't get it. I'm this guy again:

I will surmise what was my objective by keeping a side business: I was tired of paying taxes and being cucked by my government using said taxes to prop up their pet shitskins to destroy me, the white man taxpayer. So, I tried to become a businessman to use the legal loopholes politicians let open for themselves and for the smart guys.

When Google kicked me off in 2011 and later did not let my apps show up, I thought of suing them for prejudicial treatment. But before doing that I went to my business-related bookmarks and noticed that no matter how much I dreamed of one day becoming a big internet businessman, nobody, NOBODY, has achieved great success online if not being a jew or being very generous to jews.

The trend has only worsened since. After about 2013 I haven't seen non-jews making big money online anymore.

That discovery chilled my spine. Make of that what you will …

You could win by doing what the SJWs do, and go after the companies themselves. Turn it into another gamegate type of thing for attention, create a hashtag, and email the companies that left. Also go after WSJ ads.

Do the above, and we may win. Don't do it, and it's a sure loss, and the SJWs will continue the censorship push further.

This.

So much for accelerationalism. They just destroyed any free thought that the free market could react to.

Why are they doing this? There's no economic motive, it's playing to terrorism by covering it up, this is clearly a subjective motive from (((them))).

It's like they're trying to push us into revolting.

So Pedophilia is all game to google?
But religious morals are not?

That's not tolerance, that's creating a new religious moral code.

We need another Gamegate, maybe call it Freedomgate or something​. And if everyone unites behind it to fight back, we could win.

Call it "Break the matrix"

Jews don't care about anything except controlling goyim. See Venezuela, Cuba and North Korea as examples. They don't care if the places they control barely function at all, as long as they have their way unopposed.

The big question is, why they don't run such a regime in Israel? Because that is their land, it is not a colony to be exploited.

No, they are not. The last thing they want is a global pogrom, but that is what their actions will cause.

There is no stopping now, they tried to destroy the right-wing together with our race instead of controlling it. They don't understand the world cannot be totally bent their way, there must be always a balance. Now they have total control of the left, but their control on the right is bursting at the seams.

Don't care what the hashtag is called, just needs to be something that takes off and becomes a movement. Another gamegate type of movement needs to start somehow, however it can happen.

STOP CALLING THINGS "GATE"

You only realized why genocide and war are baked into the cake now. Nothing can be done to actually fix this shit show other than that. Hope you are preparing yourself and your family, it is already happening. Only question is whom is going to die out first. Us or Them.

This is them working in conjunction as a tribe with their captured good goy slaves to eliminate your abilities to fight back preemtively before the open purges begin. It is actually far worse than what you have seen already. And they very well may start the purges earlier than they want. This utube shit is just another low level purge program against problematic people.

Some people rely on youtube ads and some people are too greedy or too weak to turn down the extra money so you can bet you'll hear a lot less about these types of things. The average thing someone does when a video gets demonotized is that they set it to private and just release the video again without the offending part. They won't even have the original up at all which stops the information getting out there.

How bout "gategate"?

Or "Steins Gate"

#gategate

There are dozens and dozens of "gates", the vast majority of which are fucking trivial. The public has been trained to shrug off anything"gate". If you willingly adopt such a brand for your movement, you're shooting yourself in the foot.

#Gategate

It's fitting, because it's a coverup of the whistle-blowing of other coverups.

Also, gategate is taken.

#Steinsgate
El psy kongroo.

Stop. Just stop. Name it anything but "gate".

LMAO
Is this guys some journalist trying to "infiltrate" the chans or is it a Shareblue Kike?

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD NORMIE RABBIS, REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Giving publicity to non pozzed movements put them at risk. They hoped that their brainwashed buzz word muttering pawns would be able to "debunk" everything easily and that sympathizers would retreat back to here or niggertits. They've actually helped the far right fringes grow by allowing people like Pewdiepie to operate even after pulling all significant revenue streams from him. More likely they are punishing everyone and giving an ultimatum:

This is what will happen ta ya shekels ya doity anti semite goy bastids if ya don't do what we tells ya

#Cheesegate

#Milkcrate

We have been denied businesses and education for a while now. Now people are noticing we are being denied jobs, too.

My parents are boomers and they were the biggest enablers of this, but they can't understand what they did even if their survival depended on it.

I feel dead inside. I felt like that since 2013. But I married and have white children and I'm already teaching them for the world they will have to face. So far that is my only hope and legacy.

Meanwhile I still continue considering my options online because it has been my business since the 90's. What could one make to get money and power that doesn't depend on jews and also cannot be shot down by them?

#Anythingbutgate

Sounds good.

Don't be so eager to call or it to be shut down. A complete shut down would piss off more than enough people around the world to allow red pills to flummox. And over what? A bunch of frog worshipping nazis? Not only does that sound incredibly ridiculous but also way over the top overreaction.

It would inevitably get people to question and look into shit themselves about for what reason and what was so great that brought down the take down of the internet. It'd be a massive redpill on a global scale. The kikes would be heating up their own ovens at that point.

Still not following? Ask yourself what happens when you take away a source that is distracting millions upon millions of people to keep busy while trying to explain that a bunch of frog workshipping basement dwellers shitposting on a japanese rice pudding ancient board was the reason for it all. The anger wouldn't all be directed at us, no matter how hard they'd try. It'd be all over them for taking it away.

this reminds me of the "theycan't" group of jews dedicated to finding "anti-semite" videos and getting them taken down.

Hit them where it hurts: in the wallet

dude, do you know how much fucking money people are throwing in the trash (im sorry, business unicorns, that dont actually produce anything) in silicon valley?

I dont understand how theres this many morons watching youtube, let alone with out adblockers

The only thing keeping us passive is ironically the very thing that got us here.

If you are a white man you won't get a single shekel from the (((venture capitalists))).

I and dozens others have tried.

You are welcome to be shitted over for life just by trying it.

…what if I told you I was a member of a (((protected group)))

If jews didn't give out capital there'd be no production. And that would make ALL of us starve.

Honestly the only thing that stayed more or less the same from the old web was us.

We're the only powerful and influential survivor of the old web.

E;R is fucking fantastic.

I sometimes go to the last results on google to see and try if I can find anything interesting, usually nothing. The only time I find anything cool is if I look up something in some obscure language, like norwegian.

Anonymous - last boss of the internet, 2003-present.

Old web will always remain for the true computer wizards.
We see through the gamification, the simplification of computers (dumbing down) and the overall disempowerment of the normies through their technical stupidity.

We're learning shit without even going to fucking uni.

I never wanted to be the bad guy, but I embrace it.

Shit, there's a major crackdown right here on Holla Forums. pic related is yet another reading/self-improvement thread that got deleted by modcucks.

Yeah we're also getting shilled like crazy.

Then you will have to follow the agenda and use the money to push a bit further the genocide of white people. Does the idea of getting that money still appeal to you?

Central (((banks))) printing debt certificates for governments out of thin air cannot be called a capital that we need for production.

There are two types of jews you must be aware of: their "royalty" are the guys that print money, their "commoners" are those that fight the goyim to keep control over said money. Both groups merge and for the political class when they hold complete control, see Cuba or Venezuela as instances of it.

Jews put their fangs where there is huge profits to be made. You won't find jewish farmers. You rarely find any jewish industrialists any more. Those economic sectors that were taxed to death have razor-thin margins, that doesn't attract jews. You will find however, jews selling poison to help plants grow.

You see people talking about the demise of the desktop computer? Bullshit! We will use desktops for a very long time. It is that desktops ceased to give huge profit margins. So jews pushed the business to China, so as to not let local goyim be in the powerful position of producing computers for other goyim and jews to use. It would be dangerous to them if local goyim are in the computer-producing business.

There were huge profits to be made online, but jews abused their position so much that we can only hope this becomes the next farming or smelting business and they leave eventually for something else … or a global pogrom.

vid.me is the future. It relies on donations like patreon rather than Jewish big business. This is better since it requires on the producer to make good content rather than clickbait if they plan on making any money. They also don't censor content.

Johnny Rotten cam out pro trump and pro Brexit
Jus sayin

corporate (((sponsorship))) is a means of (((censorship))). It was only a matter of time before that reality took its toll on youtube. Truthfully though, I don't know if this will affect the alt-right media very much. Alt-right viewers tend to utilize adblock. If these viewers want to support a content producer, they're able to donate directly through patreon, etc. Direct funding, ftw.

B-but I wuz told The Young Turks was "alternative media"

What the fuck are you talking about with alternatives? Youtube is demonetizing, not censoring right? You can still post and watch right wing content. If you move to an alternative what do you accomplish? Can you find advertisers that want to spend on a "free speech" platform?

Shit like this doesn't just happen. A lot of work probably went into it. A lot of meetings and lobbying and emails. Notice that "report card" the jews showed recently, giving the tech giants "bad grades" for having "hate" content? I bet that was one of the last steps in the chain.

This is still the zone where jews are strong and Holla Forums is weak. Building a credible agenda and platform and persuading the powerful to get on board. We need to develop the instinct to always look behind the scenes, dig up the individuals, and put pressure on them.

Holla Forums is too easily fooled by the corporate facade and starts thinking "company X is evil" when it's a specific rat in the kitchen.

I don't think the root cause here is in Google or whatever, nor in the angry advertisers, but in some coordinated pressure campaigns that scared the advertisers.

All these corporate leaders are weak as fuck, just waiting to bend to pressure, and Holla Forums just hasn't figured out how to apply the pressure. No your stupid boycott won't work.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

I'm going to be honest with you. You sound delusional. Your adwords probably got banned for click fraud. Tons of accounts get banned, rightly or wrongly.

I like -ghazi because I feel it drives $hillary's CREW insane.

no

They are possibly doing both.

The censorship is supposedly occurring via restricted mode. Now I've never had a YT account, so I always watch videos logged out. For me, restricted mode is off and is defaulted to off even though I basically wipe everything between sessions.

Supposedly, this isn't normal. I guess most people are defaulted to restricted mode being ON when they aren't logged in. And I guess I'm not so alone in always watching videos while being logged out. Of course there are also people who turn restricted mode on, but that's a consensual decision so whatever.

If it is true that most people are defaulted to restricted mode being on when they aren't logged in, then censorship is occurring. But being that for me it is the reverse, I think some of the uploaders whining are being fed false info.

Of course it's possible that YT is lying in their options menu, and visually suggests that restricted mode is off if you aren't logged in, but really it's on unless you log in and turn it off. That would require some testing to figure out.

It's like you want us to get malware.

hardware and software isn't the problem, the issue is the cost of bandwidth.

Not even close

Public Image Ltd played Israel

Milo was pro Trump and pro Brexit, sometimes what you like is liked by people you shouldn't like. Sometimes it's deliberate so they can become a pariah and the ideologies they publicly like also get shit spattered and are tainted.
It's no surprise Milo was lauded by most of those e-celebs on the list.

(((Rebel Media))) is a PERFECT example of this for people blinded by their love of Animal bones. People liked the peroxided Jewess and Omega hipster faggot, so they trot out a somali to tell white people they suck and send the rest of their staff to fucking ISRAEL.

It’s a shame but it was always going to come to this, I remember in the 90’s being surprised that Government permitted the Internet to exist in the form that it did, that they were encouraging people to “get online”. Perhaps Governments were naïve to what they were dealing with or perhaps I was naïve to the scope of their foresight, nipping the early Internet in the bud with regulation and censorship would have never allowed it to bloom into the control and surveillance mechanism it is today.

Centralisation of the Internet was proceeding nicely up until approximately current year, all of the major tech firms were compliant with surveillance (albeit via some sloppy coercion in some examples), normalfags had accepted a loss of privacy and continued to remain loyal to this small network of goliaths. Next up in the agenda was policy that prevented what little chance of competition that existed and the mandatory use of these services.

Current Year threw a spanner in the works, wrong talk became mainstream, CY+1 saw this effect political outcomes and this as we all understand led to the knee jerk reaction we are witnessing. I don’t believe there will be any tolerance to alternate services, if Governments have decided to pull the plug on a free Internet then that is what will happen. Legislation exists in almost every nation sufficient to block any attempt to create free speech hubs. It’s over but I believe that it has served a purpose that will bare fruit.

In Internet may well (for an interim period at least) become more of a hindrance than a joy, a sterilized environment where one must step foot for practical reasons but is unable to enjoy, always ensuring compliance to harshly upheld policies. On the plus side there is always the Reviewbrahpill, shortwave has served as an exclusive means of broadcasting under censorship before and it can again.

Alright anons. Give us a Kek and Pol approved youtube channels. I admit I watch half of these channels. I want to purge the (((content))) away.

We always knew this was coming, it's why we started sharing .webms

Do not despair, we are winning, this is not a victory for them, it's a death spasm

my subscription list
will answer questions for any interested, these are in alphabetical order not preferred order.

baka

test post

I normally don't care E-Celeb drama and think following it is cancer but I chuckled when I read OP's post.

Sorry guys looks like you're going to have to get real jobs now. That's how she goes.

They alter search results frequently in order to drive people to higher revenue apps. It is a store, they don't have to be fair about how they display results. Same goes for their search engine. People forget that these things are proprietary solutions. Behind the scenes, they are able to make adjustments at will. There are plenty of public examples where they punished companies for exploiting how shitty their solution is.

Hey op. Better put those baskets around google too you faggot.

Plebs.

I'll look into Goodman, Ramzpaul, and Still

but Molyneux isn't exactly my cup of tea.

Nobody can stop the judgement of Gaut for he judges only rightly whether you have merited victory.

ᚷᛖᚱᛒᚣᚦᚷᚢᛗᛖᚾᚪᚺᛁᚺᛏᛏᚩᚾᛖᚷᚩᛞᛚᚫᛏᛖᚦᚺᚪᛚᛁᚷᚺᛇᚠᚩᚾᛖᛋᚳᚣᚾᛝᚺᚱᚢᛋᚪᚾᛋᚣᛚᚪᚾᛒᛇᚱᚺᛏᛖᛒᛚᛖᛞᚪᛒᛇᚱᚾᚢᛗᚩᚾᛞᛏᛠᚱᚠᚢᛗ
ᚷᛖᚱ ᛒᚣᚦ ᚷᚢᛗᛖᚾᚪ ᚺᛁᚺᛏ ᛏᚩᚾᛖ ᚷᚩᛞ ᛚᚫᛏᛖᚦ ᚺᚪᛚᛁᚷ ᚺᛇᚠᚩᚾᛖᛋ ᚳᚣᚾᛝ ᚺᚱᚢᛋᚪᚾ ᛋᚣᛚᚪᚾ ᛒᛇᚱᚺᛏᛖ ᛒᛚᛖᛞᚪ ᛒᛇᚱᚾᚢᛗ ᚩᚾᛞ ᛏᛠᚱᚠᚢᛗ
"In a horrible year is when God, sound King of Hæven, will suffer Earthly races bringing shinning seeds to his folk, who both have and have not."

Wotan the Measurer never gives up even once victory is achieved.
"A wise hero must realize how terrible it will be, when all the wealth of this world lies waste."

My mistake. If you'd like, you can pick a disease from pic related and give it to me if you get dubs again.
Anyway, about the other three…

Goodman is kind of a shitlib but he actually knows shit about politics and has good theories.
Ramzpaul is hilarious when you realize how old he is.
Bill Still has some pretty solid news recap stuff and his videos are even comfier than Styx's. I still haven't watched his massive "The Money Masters" video but I hear it's a great rundown of the Federal Reserve, how it works, its history, etc.

As for Molyneux, even if he's not your cup of tea he made a great 3 hour ish video about Joe McCarthy a few weeks back. Has a minimum of Molysmugging and there aren't any guests for him to interrupt ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm just surprised no one's mentioned me being subed to pewds.

honestly all it is is he's super important to the modern and near future zeitgeist, so I keep tabs on him.

oh and I'm not giving you a cyberdisease it's cool. We all make mistakes.

Molyneux is a jew
I think Still is Zio friendly too.

Molyneux literally cucked an open borders Jew and made him squirm like nothing else by asking him if he thought the rapefugees should go to Israel.

It doesn't hurt to watch anything, staying informed is important, I try to find actual Israeli channels, not like h3h3, little normie Israelis. Just know some of them are trying to program you.

So what go through the thread, there's good reason for it. He knows his demographic and he survives on donations, it was a wise move. He is an ashkenazi jew friendo.

Military History Visualized does great videos, but this one was relevant, and interesting.

Also, check out Feature History, he's totally /ourguy/, he featured the laughing kike gif in the spanish war video

wew best timeline

Timestamp?

Hold on, just checked for myself and holy shit 3:03

BS. His old and new videos are world apart.

I trust him more than I trust (((you))), Schlomo

if it hasn't already been said I've also noticed a good chunk of the YT ads are just full YT videos of anti trump bullshit memes.

You faggots need to power up to pre election night levels. It's time to ascend beyond that of a super sayian

Ok that's completely your call.

Kids nowadays, especially girls, grow up thinking this is normal. Video related

Jews don't make long term decisions only a series of successful short term decisions which end up biting them in the ass at some point. They are great at taking things over but shit at then actually running stuff (see how they took over arts but ruined it. Or the Soviet union. Actually every kingdom who's king had a court keep) They are super neurotic and paranoid about antisemitism and very very sensible to overtone window. All this meme magic stuff they already know about since their exile in Babylon. Talmudic magic is basically 'if you can convince someone you can lower the temperature he will feel colder'. So perception is reality. This is why they "made" the holocaust real which "is real in their minds". Their social spells have dominated our culture and now it's changing and they try to shut it down. I legit don't even believe most Jews responsible for this see the bigger picture here. They just go "oy vey, this Youtuber could be dangerous to us Jews!" and then they keep on fucking kids and snorting coke. Not a single long term strategy regarding the overall culture war.

Shut your pie hole idiot.
Kike operations are planned over millennia, centuries and decades.
Christianity took nearly 2,000 years to establish the framework necessary to support Cultural Marxist.
Cultural Marxist has taken nearly 100 years to get us where we are now, on the precipice of extinction.
Other lesser parts of the plan spanned decades, "racial equality", " feminism", "gay rights" etc.
Why faggots underplay the Jews' long term planning can only be to blind us to their true nature.

There's a jew propaganda graphic about "jews don't plan" that's been pushed. Two seconds of consideration tells you it's nonsense but it's continually pushed anyway, only effective audience would be the bluest of bluepill plebs.

this is the truth.

even Hitler dubs wont shelter the pure Kikery of your greedy post Goldberg.

This is fantastic news.
E-celebs will move back to more advertiser friendly polemics such as veganism, libertarianism, flat earth, UFO, undermining conspiracy theories, atheism, "skepticism", alternative health and new age spirituality (cancerous shills like Kyle Hunt and Sinead McCarthy were focused on this sort of topic until right-wing became the new money spinner.)
Varg Vikernes has recently disabled comments as his links to the above and other fake nationalist e-celebs like the mystery meat " styxhexenhammer" were starting to be exposed.
Vikernes was patently recruited by the shadow group which funds all of these channels (probably Rebel Media), we can know this by the channels he chooses to support and promote, as well as the uniform nature of the topics discussed amongst these ostensibly independent producers, they are hydra heads of a Kosher umbrella group. If you think Varg wrote MYFAROG then I have a MGTOW acronym to sell you. He was recruited purely because his criminal background gives him credibility and "street crew", much like the train of young women (such as 'Evalion') being recruited for their looks. Peripheral route advertising, style over substance. Varg's main prong of attack (and a common thread linking all of these shills) is disengagement from politics, give up, don't even try, don't bother voting for Trump, nothing will change.
We see this for the lie that it was and is, as Trump enacts measure after measure hostile to the Kikes.
tl;dr when you remove funding, shills leave your subculture, this is a good happening.
Vice (Rebel Media virtual sister company, run by Kike lawyer Ezra Levant and Vice founder Gavin McInnes ) ran an article in 2013 promoting Varg (their future employee), he eagerly collaborated with them and they clearly saw a marketing opportunity.
archive.is/KLTcZ

Best of all is his stated reason for disabling comments, "I won't have people promoting pedophilia in my comments sections."
This from a man who was dating a schoolgirl (Marie Cachet) and went to meet her at age 36, while she was still in school.
Obviously they had been in contact for some years before deciding to live together, as while in prison Varg was inundated with mail from young women suffering from hybristophilia (pathological 'bad boy' list, especially common in convicted murderers) so just how old was she when they first started distance dating, 13? 14? 15? It's only bad when Mohammed does it, right Varg? Or not, Varg regularly calls men who would share his preference for women in their reproductive prime "sick."
tl;dr2 wake the fuck up, ALL your e-celebs are bought and paid for by the Jew, while to a man claiming 'I'm not in it for the money!' demonetization of this parasitic anti-White element is a great thing.

Makes sense, thanks.
Rings similar to the "our politicians are just incompetent, they aren't malicious, they didn't realise that masse immigration would have negative consequences."

Thank you. I didn't realize that. Tech companies run experiments, where X% of users will get a different experience. Experiments can overlap of course, and their user groups are independent. So if Youtube is running 10 experiments right now that each get 3% of the user base, there are 2^10 possible user experiences. This makes it hard to measure the behavior.

Maybe that's what's happening.

Don't forget to like and subscribe.

The major shills have been experimenting on their audience for years, Paul Joseph Watson is notorious for running experiments. Look at his "what do you think of Churchill" video as an example.
The video was a presentation on Churchill, but contained no opinion or judgements about him.
The response from the audience by way of comments was then used to FINE TUNE future videos about Churchill, released by PJW himself and affiliated shills like Black Pigeon.
A fine tuned video = viral = more subs = shekels.
They give you what you want to hear, not what you need to hear. Videographical masturbation.

He didn't have to connect the Jewish-bolshevik connection, but he made that connection.
:^)

Or maybe it was all bullshit? Hagmann and his faggot son are Christian Zionists who interview frauds like Doc Marquis and the jew Bull Shcnoeblen, Piczenik is a kike who even Jonestein admits is full of shit, and Jonestein is Jonestein,

Maybe demonetization is sorely needed. Purge the shekel-grabbing optimizers.

I came to respect them.

Are you still surprised they haven't heard you yet?

Britain is the example of a current Fascist government. Whens the last time they have been democratic? No free speech, no ability to protect themselves and they punish people who speak out about them.

Schnoebelen

This exactly. A vdeo streaming site is a HUGE sink hole of money. Google is only to use it as a propaganda machine because it can afford to take the hits. Anyone who would want to found a non cucked alternative is probably some big bux libshit.

According to the most greenpilled, Anglo elites are second to Jew elites. The prophecy is they will fall with them.

Those are not plans you godlikeproductions idiots. This is what naturally comes out of Jewish minds and Jewish culture. If you unironcialy believe there is some secret illuminaty type network of Jews doing one Masterplan since the beginning of time then you're deluded. They are a corrosive force whether they are simple Jewish baker's or big wall Street giants because of their nature. What you are implying would leave room for "not all Jews are involved in this' and 'based redpilled jews' memes.

Humanitarianism, French Revolution and Marxism are all expressions of the same unchanged nature of Jews, not some maaterplan.

I miss the old days of the internet before Jewtube and Kikebook and Twatter etc. It still felt like a new frontier, a wild west. I think a lot of people like Chans because they are a throwback to the old days. Free speech, no social media BS, a place for outcasts and autists and nerds where anything goes.

Web 2.0 social media crap centralised and normie-ised everything. As the governments and big media companies continue to take control and censor everything they don't like the future for people like us will eventually be on the deep web.

Jewtube poster get out! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

While this is indeed bullshit, a site like youtube isn't necessary for spreading real news. Have you guys seriously heard more news from youtube than from even Twitter, or the comments section of a fake news article?

Youtube's purpose has been served. It has redpilled enough of the masses to keep the ball rolling even after it's gone. All youtube is now is a place for lazy millennials to make money producing "fat guy spends $380 on candy crush" videos instead of going out and getting a real job.

For fuck sake! Stop watching leafyishere and learn to use the word "literally" correctly. Thanks.

>Not matrix revolutions escaping the matrix
You unimaginative fuck, please down a bleach cocktail.

I later explained that using something like:
#matrix-revolutions-escaping-the-matrix-with-neo, is a fine hastag as well. It's just as good a something simple like #freegate

All opinions welcome

I occasionally make jewtube videos and completely agree. Monetization is a cancer upon the whole - it leads to the oversaturation the same retarded shit ad nauseam for ad revenue and views. I remember when jewtube was a fresh platform and not just an incredible means of spreading kike propaganda. I hope this actually leads to some kind of quality control where kikes only in it for the shekels shill somewhere else. Maybe they'll even make a literal shilltube.

The worst part is that I desperately need to find a way to make a living, with my severe physical disability, but refuse to sell my soul to the kike in any medium ( I've never monetized or even thought of making a hipster welfare account because I have something shekel seeking shills and those who defend them will never understand - a soul)

At the very least GRID-san needs to be a trap so it actually makes sense.

Either we need more of E;R's content, or we need more E;Rs.

Okay, now that i've grasped the situation at hand, I've got a raging boner for flash animations to become relevant again once more, and the internet becoming the way it was pre-2010; Something I would give up my pepe folder for.

Someone add a Shlomo in the end where it says that Pizzagate is a debunked conspiracy theory.

I'm happy to support the guys I watch on patreon for a 1-5$ every now and then. I don't fault them for trying to make a living from it.

If you have big ass sponsors like MSM then you're gonna be cucked. at least molyneux gets directly from fans. not corporte sponcors.

I understand the idea that "any payment is corrupt" but there would be way less content and less desire for someone like Cernovich to post content if it was 100% no money to him.

Hydewars, Bombstrap (essential viewing) and RedLetterMedia are the only YouTube channels I still watch. Murdoch Murdoch were pretty good too at times

I've done a few vids myself but I want to chime in and say I'm not against people with a good message getting paid for the work.

There SHOULD be a way for a real news and /ourguys/ to make money giving us content

Iseeyoureamanofculturetoo.jpeg

Jews

Did

This

Your vid makes me angry.

WSJ strikes again
SJW cause censorship
WS-SJW

Yeah he and Jontron have both been interesting to watch lately.

Y-You too.

THE ETERNAL ANGLO DOES IT AGAIN

I would use vid.me instead if my shitty internet connection worked with it, needs better compression.

Haven't tried it myself but if you're on SJWFox there's a nice console and debugger (just hit F12 to bring it up), on a lot of video sites you just ctrl-f for ".mp4" and find the actual video file, download that, watch it when it's done.