EPIC CUCKOLDARY - University opens confession booth for 'masculine sins'

archive.is/1uNnq
archive.is/nWILN

"Uh, yeah, I work out on the gym then go shoot a few rounds at the range and fish in the afternoon"

HERESY

BURN IT TO ASHES & BE ABSOLVED

To a lot of women, hyper-masculinity sounds hot.

Become a hyper-masculine man.

It looks like you leave a note in the box. Any anons on campus want to troll them by flooding the box with pepe memes and admissions of thinking niggers smell?

Many were aware that Progressivism is a religious cult; that being born with pale skin or a penis is essentially "original sin", however, aren't they being a bit too obvious that their ideology is indeed purely dogma?

MUH HORSESHOE

I'd dress up a hobo to confess a murder and wait the scandal to break loose.

A so-called hypermasculine man wouldn't be ashamed of his masculinity.
It's just cucks feeling shame and apologizing for not living up to the ideal. A lack of healthy parenthood caused this so any female approval is valuable. What better way then to belittle yourself, since that's easy.

But what if I don't want to redefine what it means to be a man?

So it's not a real confessional, just dropping notes? Lame. I was hoping someone would go in and record some audio. Do an AIDS Skrillex voice and see what penance they demand when you tell them you bought a GI Joe instead of a My Little Pony for your wife's son.

they are unironically the catholic church rebuilt in the image of the devil.

If it was a real confessional I doubt they could control their bladder if a real man walked in.

universities really are liberal churches

"Masculine sins" sounds like another euphemism for nocturnal emissions, honestly.

Time to IRL shitpost privilege stories!
Or confess to how you view everything as sexually attractive.

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.
It's been 6 days since I last fapped to loli on the Holla Forums ("Random") board.

The devil tried to recruit me when I was younger and actually told me his plan was to destroy gender. Didn't make sense then but it does now.

t. schizo / shaman

No one of significance, even here, is seriously going to use this.

If there are any anons living in the city that rhymes with fun, please spam the box with "I'm suffer from hypermasculinity because i am the child of a single mother and i have to compensate for not having a father figure around; like niggers"

blessings of the state, blessings of the masses…

Sounds like we could have a lot of fun with this.

Is not Purely Dogma, it is based on Eugenics, this is designed only for males they consider genetically defective, like Manlets for example.

They believe the negro is the supreme human and they worship them as living gods.

Just stick a note on it saying:
'This was originally meant for
niggers to confess their crimes
but we changed it when we realized
that (A) Niggers are illiterate
and (B) If they were able to read and
write we wouldn't have enough room
on campus for a box big enough to hold
all the notes'.

Im pretty sure just uttering the word deck would cause every cuck bloodcell to physically implode

Makes sense. Shitlibs are just christcuckoldry taken to its logical conclusion.

Kek. SocJus isn't even pretending not to be a cult at this point. Good thing we're not judeo-materialists and we have an actual god standing behind us.

Kek heil!
Sieg heil!

There is a numale pandemic going on around the US. By no means would I call myself an alpha male, but even I have enough decency to not act like a faggot.

I'm part of a group of extreme sinners - we have over 9000 penises, and they're all raping children.

Looks like a good place to leave a giant turd.

The "SJW is just a secular religion" is becoming more and more true everyday.

Can we counter this by creating fake feminist outrage and demanding a booth for feminine sins as well?

If they ever show up in the States it will be our duty to file a Title IX lawsuit against the university.

Canadians don't have the Title IX option? Not sure how different their college system is compared to ours.

it would be great for confessing the " it was my privilege" stories?

anyone has some screencaps of those, btw?

could it be that numales like feminism so much because only in that fantasy world they can see themselves as actual manly men?

Although Sargon of Mossad is a cuck, this reminds me of something he's said: feminism needs a pope. It is a religion. Now they even have confessionals.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, WHY?

Go back to whatever your container is

i'm a student at the university of regina

should i check it out today?

Upper-deck that desk, eh?

Is that a rhetoric question? Of course. Try to take pictures!

Is that pronounced "ragyna"?

More ammo to the claim they're actually a cult. They even have confessionals.

Holla Forums is everywhere

I am indeed full of masculine sin.

Someone should drop a masculine shit on the desk.

"Nocturnal emissions" sounds like another euphemism for wet dreams or spunking in your bedsheets, honestly.

How Jewish of you.

It would be. Nothing against any Leaf here, mind you. Just sayin'.

yep

It's the new original sin. White Guilt is starting to wear a little thin, so they are reinforcing their push on Male Guilt.

If you want to make people work for you for nothing in return, you have to make them feel like you owe a debt for having wronged them. Kind of like Christianity.

m a n s p r e a d i n g

*they owe a debt for having wronged you

What are they going to confess? That they ate red meat, and had sex with women in a dominate position?

Hypermasculinity is by its nature unapologetic.
What astonishing irony… Setting up a confessional in such a way that the only people who come to "confess" are those who cannot be guilty.
This is the clearest most blatant trauma magnet I've ever seen. It's a filter that will only allow those who are most vulnerable to this cult's indoctrination through. Like a spiritual trial that tests for doublethink.

If a man goes to this booth, he is admitting that he is not masculine but also that he does not know he is not masculine. But he is also in a way glorifying the behavior that he is not guilty of; this is a form of empty reassurance that makes him feel as if his masculinity is not yet gone.
Yet any man who desires such reassurance is guilty in the eyes of the left. So through the act of confessing to the uncommitted sin, he reveals his guiltiness of the unspoken one.

My prediction? More women than men will visit this confessional. And any man who enters this box with genuine intentions is committing a grievous act of spiritual self-harm.