JoJo's Bizarre Thread: 「GOOD VIBRATIONS」 Edition

I don't have the pastebin, hopefully someone else does.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10448831
bambi-arts.tumblr.com/.
twitter.com/2saKae5/status/744530517421228033
storenvy.com/products/16202964-ravs-jjba-part-6-girls-11x17-print
storenvy.com/products/15898161-ravs-jjba-part-2-stickers
squidbiscuit.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/&q=jojo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ8xcNUP56U
pastebin.com/1w50cEMS
storenvy.com/stores/783132-stand-proud
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

r8 my oc

user, this is just shaven Oldseph with young Joseph's zany stylistic accessories. What are you trying to pull?

Is that sequel to 7th Stand user still being worked on or did it go the way of all Holla Forums projects and this is just a anime thread?

joeseph joestar's occupation is real estate so i thought it would be appropriate to add his part 2 costume to the donald

JOJO KART RACER WHEN

bump

The latter, since the PR guy ran off to cuckchan.

yeah he constantly said he hated the input 8/v/ gave and then went off and got tumblr for artists because they were the only ones that would help or something.
id rather have it be anime threads anyways but the artfags for the game should still post the art, that stuff is still pretty good.

wut?

I predict that Part 8 will end with all stands disappearing so that, in Part 9, either The Spin can be expanded upon or another concept will be introduced.

Although the possibility that Part 8 will end like Hotline Miami 2 did and the franchise will be irrevocably retired is also a possibility.

Where the fuck did you hear that? Far as I know, that's not true.

That's not true either. They only grabbed a tumblr artist because their other artist had real life issues to deal with. And the other artist has come back.

didnt araki confirm that the manga would run for 9 parts in total?

we're halfway through part 8 on a monthly schedule, just a couple more years until it ends.

I ALSO WANT AN ANSWER

Nice D&C, faggot, there's like 5 guys actively working on it and they come in every once in a while to ask for help but no one ever comes to their aid.

Why not both?

Car specials:

Johnathan ditches his motorcar and goes into a dead run
Joseph sets traps all over the field
Jotaro Part 3 uses his Ora Ora on the road behind him for a speed boost
Jotaro Part 4 stops time for a second to get ahead
Josuke breaks his bike for a short term speed boost, and creates rock walls in the road
Giorno stabs his CAR with a stand arrow
Jolyne turns herself into string and grabs the person ahead of her and boosts over that person
Johnny does that suicide thing and travels ahead with his hole in space bullshit
Gyro ditches his horse and makes like fucking sonic the headgehof with his golden rotation bullshit
And Gappy uses his bubbles to [Steal] his opponent's position

Why live

Still being developed.

Not true at all. We've never once posted about FiU on 4chan, although they've talked about the game before apparently.

He said he didn't like posting in the Holla Forums threads because it wasn't productive and was mostly just "which stand would you fuck." That's just him though, myself and other devs still post here.

We also had *one* artist from Tumblr doing concept sketches; they're not even going to be in the game itself. The lead character and stand artists are from Holla Forums.

Is the script is already done or is subject to changes ?

Right now the script is as far as the chapter where Koichi and Hazamada go to Rohan's house. Once everything is all written, including the non-canon chapters, we'll go through and edit/refine the whole thing at once.

Was there something you had in mind?

you guys plan to make any reference to dead man's questions?

Some guy on Holla Forums's General posted something about a Manga/cómic/importante store that is actually a Stand or something…

Pic related

DID SOMEBODY SAY OPINION THREAD?

You mean this guy ?

Sandman a shit
I want to play as Diego or maybe as the magic negro himself, or play an alt universe quest of what ifs where Not!-Abdul stays in the race and gets Magician's Red in the devil's palm and Mountain Tim survives his encounter with Blackmore

I could do this all day

There were also no such things as automobiles in Jonathan's, nor Dio's time. I could see OG Joestar just strolling on in a horse-powered carriage, complete with some ridiculous HAMON OVERDRIVE variant for a speed boost. Now how the fuck does it work on horses, you may ask? Context, nigga. It just ripples.

Joseph
Pucci
Steel Ball Run
Gyro
Stroheim
Crusaders
The World
Killer Queen
Sex Pistols
Made in Heaven
Tusk
Vitamin C
D4C
Gold Experience Requiem's broken ass "it just works"
Bug Eaten
Ceaser
Vanilla Ice
Joseph VS Kars
KAKATTE KOI
Kakyoin
Funny Valentine
Haven't played All-Star, but my HFTF main is NEW KAKYOIN
Tusk's Chuimimi~n (if that counts)
Iggy's voice in the Pet Shop battle
Jotaro VS Dio, literally DBZ tier
Burning Down The House
Battle Tendancy Crew
Diamond is Unbreakable
Kars
Josuke

Also
What the fuck?

Joseph
Kira
Tie Steel Ball Run/ Diamond is Unbreakable
Bruno
Polnareff
Duwang Gang
Death Thirteen
Bad Company
Purple Haze
Weather Report
D4C
Killer Queen :^)
Silver Chariot Requiem
King Crimson
Stray Cat
Suzi Q
Hol Horse
Soundman/In A Silent Way
YES! I Am!
Will Zeppeli
Whammu
Original Kira, HFTF Main is Black Polnareff
Do-RARARARARARARARA DORA-RA!!!!!
Japanese Joseph
The Lock
Cheap Trick
Phantom Blood
Stone Ocean
Dio
Giorno
Also,
Explain, Please!

I wanna jump onto the bandwagon
>Prosciutto uses Grateful Dead to turn everyone's cars into very old 1800s cars Speedwagon's and Jonathon's are turned into horse drawn carriages while Gyro's and Johnny's are turned into donkeys

Doesn't sounds so bad, Joseph's knowledge on manga and comics would be fun, I guess we forget most of the time that he collects comics and manga

Also, didn't Rohan told Joseph that he had shit taste in manga at one point in DiU ?

No, Joseph asked him why his manga isn't in English and he basically said that all Americans have shit taste

See

I really want to see Koichi with a hitler mustache using "ECHOES ACT 4", putting (((parentheses))) around certain individuals in Morioh.

pushes other cars out of the way; also a projectile attack where Kraftwerk charges small objects with energy and launches them at other cars

But there are only like 2000 jews in all of Japan

Which color combination for Wrecking Crew do you guys like best?

strawpoll.me/10448831

stop supporting bad sub groups, faggot

Does anyone even need to know how Okuyasu's works?

Fuck dude, we lego racers teleport

Second
But i must admit the middle row is pretty good too!

One,Four,Five,Seven,or Nine

I like six the best because it's very unusual but 2 and 5 are definitely more pleasing to the eye
How's 7SU2 going

Slow but steady. We're well into the story, art and music are being produced at a fairly consistent rate, and we're just starting to get into combat testing. As always, any help is appreciated and will ensure the game is finished sooner; mostly what we need is people to help with sprites/tiles and various animations.

There should be a playable demo of the questionnaire and the first chapter within the next few months

I really like 5 and 9, but I'd be down with any of the color schemes.

Holla Forums here, do you have an image list of the original protagonists, both male and female?

Also, what are the stats of the stands?

Here you go, all of the MC designs.

Stand stats will be released all at the same time when the art is finished for them.

I don't know shit about art, but I like it. I feel like the dudes need a bit more work on them though.

So… I finally started reading all of JoJo, and I get to this party.

I literally held my head in my hands and thought, "Why???" He fucking revived his dead grandfather 9 years prior!!

That was bullshit, in my opinion. I mean, I don't know how long after someone has died they can be brought back to life, but I would prefer if Joseph had died at the end of Part 3. It would be fitting, I think.

Because he didn't bring him back to life with a stand power you retard?

He used blood from an immortal vampire that was from the same bloodline as him.

Has anyone made their own stand and called it "Running in the 90's" yet? I was trying to think up a Stand ability today, but all I got was rewinding the time of an object/person.

Basically, let's say your credit card was stolen. The only way to register it for a rewind was if you've touched it. Well, you've touched it plenty of times, right? So you wait during the rewind and it eventually comes back. No one but another Stand can interrupt the rewind.

Running in the 90's should remove friction from anything the user touches for maximum drifting

I thought about that, but my mind immediately went right to Soft & Wet.

Is that including or excluding the part where Star Plat was squeezing heartbeats?

That's not a power and you know it. He literally just made his heart pump for him and that actually worked.

Could someone edit the logo into saying "Top Wagon"?

But that would be a lie user

I'm mad he didn't lay someone and continue his lineage to help the Joestar bloodline.

HAHAHA OH YOU SILLY BASTARDS

Are we implying they aren't fanatical Speedwagon worshipers? They literally die for carrying his will.
I can easily see they try to be act like him, be like him. Like the… Diamond Dogs!

The Sons of Speedwagon.
I can see it!

Joseph wasn't really dead yet, just at death's doorstep, plus he performed fucking stand CPR with the blood of a vampire
Aqua Necklace killed the poor guy from the inside

They call the chink guy "Duwang Maestro" and that made me laugh more than it should have

Supreme meme

I'm assuming he did just like Joseph

Finalized Wrecking Crew

Speedwagon had to remain pure, user

Cute. I really want some new stories from part IV where little Jolyne is around meeting all of the cast.

shorty needs to be done by TB so he doesnt stand out so much compared to the rest of the cast

short guy could use a revision

Also, is glasses' face supposed to look smarmy like that

I think shortie could use a little more Eddy on him..

glasses kinda looks like punk's brother
its weird

KC just erases time, people still move during it.

That's actually way more accurate

HAHAHA OH YOU SILLY BASTARDS>>9642919
Jotaro sees Joseph's soul, like how Polnareff saw Abdul, Kakyoin and Iggy's–and how Reimi saw Rohan's.

Also… why did Jotaro decide to study marine biology? The two battles he fought underwater finally got to him?

He didn't use a stand power to heal Joseph though, just put all the blood that was taken from him and started to pump his heart again.

Right… so why didn't Jotaro try to start Josuke's grandfather's heart up, after Crazy Diamond fixed him?

It's not like he had cartiac arrest, the fucker was cut up inside and probably had his brain shredded. Even if you put all the pieces back together, you're not turning it back on.

What's his power ?

Steely Dan a best

Is Araki learned in western occultism? Stands seem like a projection of an astral form not to mention the tarots

It eats atomic bonds and separates things into their "basic components"

So if you used it on someone's arm for example, they would eventually end up with a skeleton arm and there would be piles of muscle, skin, nerves, fat, and hair all separated out from the bone.

Any new thing that you will add to the gameplay ?

Not so much new as improved or updated. For example, we're using the FP system but we're also expanding it into something closer to the "Social Links" system from Persona.

bump?

I'm not good in physics, but would that mean the stand able to do nuclear explosions without uranium?

That's fucking scary user!

user no.
Uranium is powerful because the force of the atom itself splitting.
Breaking atomic bonds does make power, IE: fire is atomic bonds breaking and reforming.
However, it could make explosives detonate without lighting them, and set diamonds on fire.

WTF user!!!

Yeah, in an dense oxygen rich environment, diamonds should burn because of the reactivity of the oxygen.
However, if your stand can just eat atomic bonds, you can make the process simpler.

Specifically, forming atomic bonds releases energy, you need to put energy in to break them.
Fire is caused when energy breaks bonds, but then they reform in a more stable conformation and release more energy than was put in initially, enough to break the bonds surrounding it.

This game keeps getting better any time someone hacks it

it looks like they took jotaro's face, gave him generic anime hair, plastered that on kenshiro's body and gave him speedwagon's clothes.

Welcome to Part 1

How many people are on the project at this point, and doing what?

Are people seriously bitching about fanart? the series had buff dudes up to early part 4

YOU CAN HAVE ALL MY MONEY MAKE IT REAL

Fuck, I want Holla Forums out of Jojo

7 is cool

We have a core group of about 6-8 people, and then a rotating cast of others who show up to contribute occasionally. Working on everything from music to art to sprites and writing.

There were like two people who got kind of pissy about some concept art, apparently it was "too Tumblr" for them.

What stand is that?

Will you have a way to deal with honestly insufferable amounts of grinding 7thSU had? Or will I have to grind like crazy again to make sure everyone stays decently leveled?

Quick question:

Though it's been ages are we still going for the Death 13 exchange student cameo, and is my creepy Marionette copy-cat stand still In?

Also

NEVER FORGET THE PASTEBIN.

hey man, Holla Forums's wacky races were at least amusing in so far as the Holla Forums and /k/ car were

I found Japanese woman speedwagon.

she's pretty cute

10/10 would befriend on a quest to stop a conniving asshole from killing my dad, then take on a quest to stop said asshole from taking over the world with their vampirism, and have as a family friend to my children and grandchildren.

Male shorty and sukeban needs a revision.

Please this.

How pissed where you?

TLDR the image, but that's an example of the "person I agree with is rational" and "person I disagree with is irrational" fallacy

why live?

We're going to try and balance things so that grinding isn't as necessary as it was in 7SU. Ideally you should only be grinding for certain secret bosses and in NG+

We also have larger party size than 7SU, which was mostly a buddy system. Since part 4 mostly had groups of 2-3 people for each chapter, our base party size is three plus a guest slot, so more characters get experience.

Yes, we were actually going over this particular side quest recently. He'll be called Boyish Man instead of Mannish Boy since he's older now

Also, if by

You meant The Stand, then yes, it's still in.

I noticed a lot of QUALITY last episode too. At least Tonio was on point, he even sounded like a foreigner. The shitty subs are another story

Most likely SWF consist of nazi scientists.

They launch some part4 merch. twitter.com/anime_tsutaya/status/743367697740640256?s=09 Do we have merchfahgs? What kind of jjba merch u own.

Also daily reminder that Kira did nothing wrong.

To be fair some of that shit felt like Donut Steel,especially that not-Michael Jackson/Zeppeli motherfucker and that chick with the weird clothes.
Joke about poses and hairstyles all you want,as long as they weren't a villain or a weird nigger like Annasui most character's clothes were actually pretty sensible.
That autist with a Mickey watch was ok though.

Speaking of which,is Big in Japan still in?
I remember it was pretty well liked around here when it was thought up.

Forgot to take off my sage

Yeah, it's still in.

Early concept, he's been reworked since then. He's still sort of a Zeppeli type influence for MC when it comes to learning hamon, but he's not just a clone of MJ anymore.

No idea what this even refers to.

Yep

You know,there was this one faggot that posted a set of the most prominent OCs,them being Zeppeli Jackson with the fucking scarf,Swirly-haired autist with a Mickey watch and a chick with weird clothes/hair.
However I can't remember their names for shit so I can't really elaborate on who I'm talking about.

Ah, those. Just rough first draft doodles for getting design ideas down, user.

This is what the "swirly haired autist" looks like in the current iteration of concept art.

And here's how the "chick with the weird clothes/hair" is looking like recently.

Don't put too much stock in early designs, they're mostly just brainstorming and won't be permanent.

Noice,thought you were going full CWC/Naruto with the "Look at me!Don't I look unique?"-syndrome OCs but thankfully I was proven wrong.

Keep doing god's work.

I am still waiting on the spinoff about Oingo, Boingo and Hol Horse trying to hunt down JoJo and failing miserably.

Preview for tomorrow's episode

Tonio sounds like japanese gay spaghetti chef

I made up a stand out of boredom:

"All dogs go to heaven"
Automatic stands and remote stand
unlimited range

The stand user can send dog(s) towards his target. The dogs can be of any size. The bigger the size the bigger the effect.

The dogs can track their target by smell. They cannot be fooled by other smells or odors. As long as theres a scent they will track it.

If the dog touches their target, the target will be sent up to the sky, without excuse. If its a small dog (5cm) it can work on nails, eye lashes or hair. If its a bigger dog it can work on limbs and if bigger entire bodies or even cars or houses. There's no limit to the size of the dog, but it depends on the stand user's mental/will/spiritual power, and the range to the target.

The stand effect will not cease unless the stand user disables it at their will. His death or unconsciousness won't stop the effect.

Dogs can also appear out of thin air as long as the target is within visibility of the stand user or, if the stand user has become stronger, within visibility of remote stand dog. I.e: dogs appear in target's nails and bites them, plucking them out towards the sky if alpha dog has seen their target. It's also possible to make dogs out of thin air from automatic stand dogs, but they cannot be bigger than themselves.

The dogs are very cute and fluffy looking, like clouds. They look like puppies. Bigger dogs looks more vicious. Cannot make big dogs if too far away (i.e: another country). The closer to the user the bigger the dogs. The closer to the Proxy Dog (Remote Stand) the bigger the dogs as well.

The velocity and kinetic force of the gravity in which they are sent towards the sky depends on the size of the dog and stand power of the user. Size depends on power of the user and range to the target. Can be used close range as a close range stand, applying the stand effect at will. Effect may also work on the user if he wishes to apply it on himself as a way to jump high distances (or even fly a la Terraria gravity potion effect) by enabling and disabling it at will.

Automatic-type dogs can also be used in close range, with the benefit of not suffering linked damage to the user, but they will be controlled by command and not manually.

Ignore the "his death won't stop it" because that's a little OP.

For the game devs:
Will we able to save and recruit the methodical man?

So, Hip to Be Square's arrow power will be The Power of Love, right?

Please, devs, make it happen.
I love his design and stand.

We haven't discussed it much yet internally because it's planned for NG+, but this will most likely be a thing via an early (and very difficult) optional boss fight with RHCP at the Nijimura house.

We haven't gotten into requiem/arrow stuff much yet either. I don't think we're going to do actual requiem stands for the MC but an arrow power isn't out of the question

Here's a bump while I have shit to do. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

I have never played the games before, but I've read the manga and seen anime until season 4.

Today I played Eyes of Heaven demo on a ps4 and was surprised that there was no local two-player mode. Will it be in the full version? Was all star battle also like that?
It will be a fucking miracle if I find that game in my country, but I still want to know

No there's no local two player in the full version but ASB does have local multi so if you want to buy one of those games get All Star Battle.

Thanks man! Sound pretty good!
The NG+ is a wise choose since it will affect the story. Man… just image the possibilities!
You can reinforce his autistist social darwinism by agreeing with him or try to put some sense in him.

I know not mucha bout these kind of rpgs, but i think BC could be use as an debuff (commando, landmines), long cooldowns (formation time) damage over time (group firing) type fighter.

Damn… Nice!

Fuck it was pretty well made!
I hope we will get a fuck ton of Speedwagon mooks edit from it.

Well, that sucks. Judging from gameplay I expected something like J-Stars victory vs.
Will try to get my hands on ASB, thanks.

Playing 7SU, a new game. Got Napalm Death.

I must say that while there's some pretty versatile stands this one is pretty fucking comfy, at least up to Singapore so far. Anything at close or medium range gets raped pretty hard, and you can still do some decent damage at long range too (not Kakyoin tier but still you can hang around). Also the AoE is great for cleaning all the trash up in boss fights.

What's your comfiest 7SU stand?

I love Sonic Youth. Just finished my 2nd run and I'm starting my 3th one to get the Everybody lives ending.
Getting Star Platinum: The World for Jotaro is pretty broken

No problem.

ARAKI PLZ STOP

For a sec, I thought she was going to be Jolyne. He really almost gave me a sheer heart attack.

Does someone have a copy of the completed translation of Over Heaven? All of the links are dead links.

I spit out my fucking drink at that part

EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE
IT'S REALLY FUCKING COMING TOGETHER

>that part where damo throws norisuke in the chimney

Kira got Josefumi's stand, so Killer queen had to go somewhere else
it had to be exchanged

yfw it's
another one bites the dust

just finished watching dios world for the first time

I just rewatched part 1 and Dio kicks jotaro with The World in the same way that he kicked Johnathan's Hamon hand all those years go, and he died in a much similar way, having his death spread up his leg and then hit his head, but he didn't get a chance to decapitate himself this time

You are in fact my nigger

How fucking long until the part 4 OST comes out?

MR.BIG for my inner /k/
Sonic youth for Hamon Skills
Wildhearts for cute and hilarious moments with Iggy

I wonder what her stand's ability is? Seems similar to D4C, in a way.

My brojos, I bring you a gift a little OC, pic related and a curse bambi-arts.tumblr.com/. Use them wisely.

What the fuck is this tumblr

At first I was horrified, but that first Okuyasu picture made me burst out laughing

Guess who, Holla Forums.

Somehow, still not as gay as Part 5 really was.

Why does Johnny look so bored

I wouldn't have included Kuwabara, but I legitimately thought it was supposed to be Kakyoin at first.

Also fuck it, no more spoilers. Take it all in.

Computers were a mistake. They prevent us from having a peaceful life.

I'm sorry you feel that way, user. Maybe six Okuyasus will make you feel better

Shit, missed one. Oh well, it goes better with its pair anyway.

Surprise, it's a Part 5 extravaganza!

I cant take it, dude, please, stop

fug, I have spoilers on by default

Calm down, friend. Let the lovely ladies of Part 6 soothe you.

And have some assorted favorites to round it off.

Not gonna lie, I'd fuck that FF.

Is the arcade game the only one with actually good gameplay and not cinematic bullshit or a crappy RPG maker game seriously what's up with that you fags come on

Yeah unfortunately.
If you want a better game you gotta go make it.I'd help

why is tumblr so autistic god damn

So to get off the topic of the sickening shit above this post,
What's you guys' favorite panel(s)?
This has got to be one of my favorite panels in all of JoJo if not my absolute favorite

Yeah, the ones where it shows all the Joestars above them is pretty cool
also
I feel like he forgot he existed

ASB is way better but I only know the PS3 nip version of EOH and that one sucked a lot compared to ASB, which is still inferior to heritage

It makes sense now

I really appreciate you naming all of these one by one, it's the little things that make it worth it

Who in their right mind would look at this art and say, "yep, Laquisha, this is exactly what I call quality art"???
Like what's even the point if you're not gonna be true to the original even in the slightest?

Well to be honest some people with a lot of time made some stellar ports of the ASB versions of Kars, Pucci, Jonathan and I think there's even a good Josuke that isn't 90% Jotaro assets. The problem is that they are just using this weird ass mix of heritage and mugen in their moves, what would really kick ass was if someone remade the actual engine so you could have an honest to god jojo fighter.
Also some of the sprites are really lacking the detail and frames needed for that.

That reminds me
There's concept art of Storheim, Kars, Wammu, Esidisi and Wired Beck in the Heritage for the Future's game files, has anyone seen them ?

twitter.com/2saKae5/status/744530517421228033

Nevermind, I found it
That's right, Nazibro, the Pillar Men and Wired Beck were considered as playable characters

N'Doul was playable as well, you can get him by accessing the game's data.

I fucking cackled at that Gappy filename tho

reminds me of these
storenvy.com/products/16202964-ravs-jjba-part-6-girls-11x17-print
storenvy.com/products/15898161-ravs-jjba-part-2-stickers

and squidbiscuit on dA
squidbiscuit.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/&q=jojo

if you can't draw jojo in at least a somewhat similar style to araki why the fuck are you drawing jojo
the characters usually look fucking awful if not similar to arakis artstyle

I once saw a Western style portrait of a JoJo that looked alright, but outside of that I've never seen any reasonably non-Akari-style JJBA stuff.

And given that a lot of the fan art is like what's in the links…

I mean it can look good, there's some great digitally painted stuff, but they still usually follow the same bodytype / jaw / facial structure araki does.

but when its just make them fat / nigger lipped / retarded pixar eyes / SU-esque why even bother calling it jojo.

To be fair though most fan art for any eastern IP done in the US today tends to be SU/CalArts-tier trash that butchers every style out there.

In fact it's increasingly becoming the only style anyone seems to bother with which is a problem when you start seeing a lot of Western pulp using it, but I digress.

I would have mained the living shit out of Storheim and Wammu
But why Wired Beck ? He's filler at best, Dire and Straits have bigger roles than him
They never considerated Jonathan as an extra Character ?

does bandai still have the rights to jojo games? Maybe if people managed to be vocal enough they could work on a 2d fighter jojo, kinda with what they did for DBZ Extreme Butoden

calarts has an 27.5% acceptance rate yet it seems like everyone and their otherkin personality can recycle the style theyre known for.
if the art style is so copyable i need to know what the fuck else they teach thats worth the tuition, or if its just because you have an easier chance of getting into disney / pixar for going there. (iirc walt disney is one of the founders?)

Why is part 8 such an amazing breeding ground for reaction images.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ8xcNUP56U

Show me your best screencap

My biggest complaint is that Shadow DIO doesn't become young boxing DIO, at least the PB PS2 game has that.

Whamu in ASB is pretty fun an goofy to control.
Every character in Jojo's worth adding, with enough care you could make them into good or at least passable fighters. I'm still living no one could make a better playstyle for Mariah after all these years.

My guess is that Young Joseph's story mode wasn't going to be just "Alessi used his stand on Old Man Joseph" but actually a short version of Battle Tendency, hence Wired Beck, since he kinda fought him before getting to Wammu and Kars (even if Lisa Lisa was the one who killed him)
Maybe it was scrapped because it would require to add more than just the Pillar Men, Nazibro and Wired Beck: more stages, music, hell, even adding Caesar, Lisa Lisa and Straits, making the game less Stardust Crusaders oriented

They could have just put them as secret unlockable characters, like finishing the game with Young Joseph unlocks Storheim, the Pilar Men and Wired Beck as super secret boss fights activated with specific tasks, etc.

Hell, a Heritage for the Future sequel that let's you play from Phantom Blood to Stardust Crusades would have been nice

Why focus on 'Lion when there still so much from the early parts that can be utilized?

Jojofags on tumblr are…weird, to say the least.
don't search "jojo trans" on there if you value your sanity

Oops. Forgot the "great" bit.

Only a generation off. Oh well.

Well I regret clicking on that
Take me away, Father Enrico. This universe is far to sinful.

Please help.

Try Kissmanga, I always liked how they put the whole chapter on one page so you just have to scroll instead of clicking constantly.

Started New Game+ with Quicksilver

Any good way to boost up my FP to made up for the -10 FP penalty ?

There aren't any easy ways. Just do all the sidequests.

Got it

I aslo must report a funny bug/exploit I found

Does anyone has the updated Jojoban rom ?

pastebin.com/1w50cEMS
all in here, user

So Bite the Dust is supposed to be used when you're in a tight spot ?

Its in training mode. Health always regens

It restores some health to Kira.
The reason Gio regened is

It also reverts forms(like turning Made in Heaven back to White Snake) and adds some seconds on the counter.

Alright, what the fuck ?
The ROM refuses to work, it pops up pic related

t. Kawajiri Kosaku

Restores a fifth of health iirc
Restores 10 seconds to the clock
Reverts every stand to their most basic form, so Ultimate Kars -> Kars, Made In Heaven or C-Moon -> Whitesnake etc

The downside is that the hitbox is tiny as fuck, Hayato barely moves from his starting position

Whatever happened to Shizuka? Will they explain it in Part 9? Is Part 8 almost over?

Pic related.

Unknown; Gio's status (one person who would quite likely not be affected by MIH) isn't even confirmed one way or the other, let alone anyone else from that universe not in Stone Ocean.

Unlikely. Unless you consider "at least two years from now, if not more" soon.

Did you unzip it? It says not to unzip it

Never Ever status. It'd be fun if someone made a Jojo about her but there's barely any time before the resetting of the universe, it happens like 12 years after DiU so she'd still be a teenager, unless she makes it through the jump.

Pucci really did ruin everything.

I'm pretty sure that pic was from Koichi's POV, so he wouldn't know.

How does this one work now?

Seconded, really want to read this.

I was thinking something closer to Enigma, actually.

Similar to a Blue Mage in a Final Fantasy game but crossed with a Ditto from Pokemon. It has two tiers of abilities, those it absorbs during combat and those it gains permanently. In combat, you can copy an enemy or ally stand and you receive 4 predetermined abilities from that stand which last for the duration of combat. You can also use The Stand to absorb "potential power" from people (basically people that would have had stands if they ever got hit by an arrow) and you keep those abilities permanently. The trick to those is you have to find them around Morioh, much like learning Blue Magic from monsters.

I had an idea for a fanfic or original story

>Different squadmate which becomes the antagonist has a stand named SHELLSHOCKED that lets him 「ESCAPE」 from things. He doesn't take the fighting or morality of 'Nam well, and eventually becomes mentally unhinged and runs away

>His power can be used to literally escape from things, or from abstract concepts, making it incredibly powerful, and combined with his deranged state, very dangerous

Does any have a link to Rohanon's 7SU2 keychain stuff?

I sincerely doubt anyone remembers what the fuck this is, but if the guy who requested Ninja Gang Bang months ago is still here, I've been experimenting and I wound up drawing her again. So here you go.

Just this

storenvy.com/stores/783132-stand-proud
I think this is it

bumping