WEIRD DAILY SHOW SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE

Didn't see a thread figured I'd make this. Apparently on tonight's Daily Show w/ Trevor Noah there was a brief 2-3 second clip that appeared inexplicably which had a rotating pink balllerina (with trump esque hair) with cryllic letters and a mini montage of Russian troops and some soldier with an animal head.

Weird shit, probably people at Comedy Central fucking around but could be some kind of subliminal message for Daily Show viewers. Not sure.

Here's the link

mobile.twitter.com/ByrdMan1328/status/847286061025828865/video/1

and archive

archive.fo/kOobR

Libs seem to be tweeting and thinking this is an actual Russian hack or something. Either way figured it would be of interest.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/dBnsLKLD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you pause the above video at 11 seconds there's a brief showing of a web address. the presidents show . ru

I ain't clickin that but if anyone here has a virtual machine or an old computer and want to check it out

just redirects to twitter fam

twitter com/presidentshow

Also
this better be bait you fucking faggot

First tweet is "Make night late again" as in adult swim or even other reeeeeeal late night tv? 'Unedited Footage of a Bear' type craziness usually does this kind of crazy shit

Subliminal refers to something unnoticeable. This was definitely liminal messaging.

d&c? Do you never read Trump's tweets? And yes I have a facebook as do many people.

true, apparently domain is owned by Viacom. I was hoping for at least a hint of a happening. This may be false alarm

Pick one. More joke tabs next time, subhuman.

Oh wow, its just libshits trying to culture jam their shitty memes down everyones throat again. Pathetic really.

Wew lad.

view-source: on the redirecting page.

pastebin.com/dBnsLKLD

Make night late again

Great things to come!

Make tv great again!

it's not clickbait that site is the forum I was on where other people had posted this info.

site registered to viacom.
FUCKING VIACOM
THEY KILLED JEWTUBE

Derp. That's the redirected page.

Oy vey here come the purity spiraling leet haxor squad behind 7 proxies on hardware that is totally backdoor free of any and all federal agency spyware. Call the v&!

its probably a promo for an upcoming segment

back in the day when they sent jason jones to russia that had similiar things to hype it up

So they did one thing right?

You're getting the rope, and so are your Jew handlers. Sage for worthless jewtube plug.

Fuck off and die KIKE

(checking)
They really are losing their minds with this Russia shit. They keep pushing and pushing. They're only "evidence" is comedians making smarmy, stale jokes on satire shows. Sad.

This unfunny mongrel is still on the air?

lel I miss the TRS threads. Don't act like you dont praise the spiral of purity.

Purity spiraling is never a bad thing.

This is the first I've seen of it and I have feelers in the liberal normiesphere.

How many people are actually watching this show live? It's got to be abismal

they have to, otherwise the previous administration was spying on an American for the sole purpose of favoring the candidate who lost the previous election. it is unethical at best, treason at worst. if they do not reveal who unmasked the Americans 'caught up' in international surveillance, because they have that, then that agency should be abolished as it is now an domestic enemy of the country it purportedly protects.

TSIMFUKIS

Keep spewing whatever random bullshit's written to make you "fit in", degenerate. You'll get no sympathy from me.

how meta

If you are aware of it, it isn't subliminal.

There's also some sort of reptilian thingy at the end.

More jewish 'art'

I bet this is an viral advertising campaign for a new Colbert-esqe show about "Drumpf".

Images depicting Russia (collusion) Womans voice: "ze President your"
Mans voice: "Now kill the man."

Then they cut directly to a picture of Trump (that wasn't up before the subliminal).

I'd be careful about clicking on that link "presidentshow.r", my negros.

KEK

Let me get this straight, we are literally living in shadowrun but these retarded fucks need to fake max headroom shit to market whatever it is they are trying to push?

I haven't seen many elves, orcs and dwarves lately.

Trannies, niggers and /k/.

I suppose you're right.
I've come to the conclusion some time ago that we live in a cyberpunk world, since we've already had the corporatism, people living in the internet cyberworld that is the last bastion of freedom, but the final clue was seeing loads of people on the street with pink, blue and purple hair. But maybe it's not just regular cyberpunk, but Shadowrun fantasy stuff as well.

Captcha: nibgzs

Coming to terms with the fact we live in a cyberpunk dystopia with ritual-sacrifice cults running government and cybergods and magic and shit has really put a strain on my sanity. William Gibson was right. He was so fucking right even he doesn't appreciate it yet.

I pray to an ancient frog god of chaos and light of dawn, the elites literally drain the blood from children and teens to prolong their lives and practice ritual blood magic to gain favor from their own ancient god of death regularly.

ffs CIANigger you are not even trying, this is really embarrassing. Also thank you for totally destroying my field of work….. asshole

I love the insane amount of butthurt and furyposting any post like this causes.

It's highest ROI troll you can do on Holla Forums