Roll for your comic book/cartoon GF

See bottom of pic for rules regarding dubs and trips, and good luck!

Go back to cuckchan ya filthy piece of shit.

Make me, faggot. If I'm sick of the other Holla Forums being shit and decide to come here, what's it to you?

Holy shit, we have reached the bottom of the barrel now.

rollin for no dubs

>>>Holla Forums

She is perfect.

I think its the other way around. Using the fact OP's image has those autistic Channel-tans we could summarize old Holla Forums's gotten so cancerous new faggots that came around 2015 (when the tans were created) are now jumping ship.

Rollin

I wasn't there when the first exodus took place. So yeah, fuck me, I'm a newfag.

Nope.

I honestly doubt people are coming to Holla Forums nowadays. I know you want to think its a newfag but I highly doubt it thats the sad truth

But I really am a newfag to Holla Forums. The other chan's Holla Forums is going down the shitter thanks to mods who hate everything, so I thought I'd escape here for a while. Guess I should've lurked a while first, because I had no idea it would be this dead.

lel quality over quantity amiright guiz?

It usually isn't, since the beginning of the month we some how lost 100 ISPs. Though it could be attributed that nothing is happening in western animation. The only really to talk about are comics and they already have their respected threads.

The ISPs were fucked from the start like most of 8chans features recently who ever is in charge of this site fixed them

Uh, yeah. That's how greentext quoting works, user. Good job on that.

Fixed or not it wasn't this slow a month ago, I think.

Jim Watkins?

He owns it but Codemonkey maintains everything.

Im just saying people tend to use the "quality over quantity" phrase to defend slow traffic but sometimes im not even sure it goes for this place anymore.

I miss shit like Wacky Races or that shit /k/ did where they made Holla Forums the badguys in something called s/k/p and we were the Holla Forumsllectors.

This is honestly news to me, then again I never went to /k/ besides the aircraft threads

Same, oddly

Sent the post before finishing the damn sentence
…I meant if it weren't for the change in the top 25 settings it wouldn't have been killed off. But then again we couldn't decide on a cart for ourselves, we didn't even have a set board-tan in place either.

OP is a fag, rolling anyways

No tbh

Ah shit nigger, I rollin

Tell me one thing bad about a roll thread

Its a report from cuckchan with the OP admitting.

Rolling, rolling, rolling

user, we all know its you.

You know it's who now?

People are scared of fun here some conspiracy theorist got it in peoples heads telling them the reason 4chan fell was becasue of Holla Forums being too "friendly" so now Holla Forums Holla Forums is full of fuckers who are to depressed to do anything about the site declining.

photoshop

Nope.

yes

You post like you use Holla Forums

And you sound like a faggot from Holla Forums.

You know your shitty 'muh photoshop' retort could be debunked by looking at the number of posters in this thread, right? But wait, Holla Forums doesn't show that information. Lucky you.

No.
Vpns.

Just go back to cuckchan user, its obvious you're not going to get far on Holla Forums.

All me tbh

CUCKCHAN JEEZ CUCKCHAN THIS CUCKCHAN

I HATE 4CHAN BUT IM REALLY OBSESSED WITH IT

Seek help.

Using a response like that is very clearly more dangerous than me.
Seek help.

Then go there ya faggot.

Nope.

Yes

Nah.

Ja

Fuck off nigger

Eh, if she can become a sexy lady spawn then I'm ok with it

Quiet kike

No one cares user

Yeah, it's shit. What do you use?

roll for death