Opinions?

Opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

piratebaymirror.eu/torrent/5405178/Uplink.Hacker.Elite[PC.Game]ISO-ZaXaZ
imdb.com/title/tt0113243/
cityrating.com/citystats.asp?city=San Francisco&state=CA
ibtimes.com/tech-giants-push-diversity-blacks-latinos-are-fleeing-once-diverse-san-francisco-1872760
breitbart.com/california/2015/12/30/blacks-disappearing-space-starved-san-francisco/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait a second. The new protagonist is a nigger?

Fuck the mainstream Western game industry and the normalfags that enable them?

"Look guys, a black man is the protagonist! Look how progressive and not-racist we are!"

dropped

WE WUZ HACKERS N SHIEET

The correct term is Diverse American, you racist fucking gamergater.

It's shit
Now, how about opinions on this

Vivendi eyein you up ubishit not gonna be able to keep your shares when this doesn't even break a million

It's the Ubisoft portion that got to me.

Its of my opinion that this thread will be locked.

Other one's past bump limit. It's fine.

Ubisoft Mudslime! Color to the politicized?

Why am I even living?

Probably considering the "muh generals I got used to as a newfag on halfchan" effect.

I want HACKERS: the videogame

not this hipster San Fran Dindu shit.

Yeah, just saw it

It….. it looks interesting.

It's not FUCKING THREE but it looks interesting.

So we can't even make fun off this shit because it triggers the tinfoil hatted "anti shill" brigade

fuck E3 is going to trigger these people to death if they get so easily offended by talking about new releases.

I never played much of Watch Dogs 1 on PS3, but how did it go from dude who for some reason wants to avenge his niece into full on FITE DA POWA shit?

I guess it's trying to find its own identity, but it still doesnt make sense. Also I thought CTOS was Chicago exclusive, why are there even multiple cities still using it if it's that fucking easy to exploit?

Looks more like GTA then it's own IP. All Rockstar has to do is add hacking elements to their game and they can completely destroy any chance Ubisoft had at competing.

Whats with all the nigger pushing lately?

If you dont want a white person because it triggers you why not make something a bit more believable like a asian or indian guy?

A black hacker is as believable as black guy in the mafia

I thought he just had friends who were IN the mafia. Not a part of the mafia. Right?

it's pandering to the white guilt infested clickbait journalists.

I dont even care i dont wanna play as a nigger in a fucking mafia game, i dont wanna play as a nigger in a WW1 game where they were only fringe platoons somewhere with nigs and i certainly dont wanna play a game involving hacking staring another dindu of the month

Would you play a game with A black dude in it?

I can't think of an industry with dumber consumers.

/thread

Why do that shit after the first one was such a failure with the E3 mode backlash?

Why does diversity in western media only equal pushing white power wymyn who need no men or niggers.

Once again why not have a asian or indian guy? Thats far more believable since we actually see it in the real world

GTA SA/VCS are some of my favorite games so yes

Didn't the first one sell like shit?

Yeah I don't think the black guy is from the mafia. If he was it would make absolutely no sense and it would ruin my fucking immersion.

Asians aren't oppressed enough apparently.

no, but this will.

So Hip and Edgy, like watching a video put out by my favorite unbiased WOKE journalism outlet Vice!

It reminds me so much of watching my favorite show Mr. Robot! except Mr. Robot is actually good

Does anybody else love memes and LOLRANDOM as much as I do? also

the only thing it was missing was #blacklivesmatter

WE

having an Asian hacker would be a stereotype

Everytime the MC is black or "stronk female" I have to ask myself "Did they do this for diversity brownie points or not?".
Fuck it all.

I'd be more okay with playing as nogs in WW1 if you'd play as one of the African colonies.

pushing niggers in unbelievable roles is a stereotype in itself now

Hey boys :3

yeah but not to them

Yeah, that makes sense

(BIX NOOD)
WUZ

There nothing, not a single thing, about this project that looks creatively inspired. From the bottom up this has "corporate mass produced product" written all over it. This is either a blatant cash-grab by Ubisoft to make up for lack of yearly AssCreed, or an experimental title to see if the Dog_Shit franchise can actually generate some cashflow after the let down from the first

Its so weird to me that americans actually believe that disliking niggers is a white only thing.

You do realize that no one like them right? Not in South America, not in Europe, not in Oceania and certainly not all across Asia

As a spic born in a country neighboring an entirely Black country I can attest that we as spics don't like niggers much

Even in America spics hate niggers. Fuck, even dark as coal African nigs hate niggers.

If they're so universally disliked then why was one president.

And why do most American women love them?

Even American black people themselves have a distaste for "niggers". We just call them hoodrats though.

Shadow The Hegehog

Just wait for some retards start crying racism on that regard and even I will start hatin myself for being asian.

Nobody likes niggers. Even American black folk hate ghetto hood rat motherfuckers that wear their pants down to their ankles.

Asians support gun control because of LA Riots, so of course they're as bad as whity

Hey I just had a thought, what if we started demanding that Ubisoft make Marcus gay? We can start shitposting on Twitter #GiveMarcusABoyfriend ala #GiveCaptainAmericaABoyfriend.

Ubisoft will eventually make a statement on it, hell they might even shoehorn some Gay shit into the DLC just to placate the SJWs.

I don't know I think it'd be funny to have one of these retarded shitstorm be on Ubisoft's door.

Because of the modern white guilt complex and people assuming that it would usher in the new age of peace. Turns out the nigger was as corrupt as the rest

Dating stats show otherwise but looking at your media its safe to say that they are as fetishized as asian women are to white guys

I kinda like your idea user

calling it.

Just like EA with the faggots thingy.

Also, Mitt Romney was the faggiest fag to ever fag. He was so universally disliked that even hardcore Republicans voted for Obama just because Mitt Romney was that much of a fucking fag,

even normalfags dont take them serious anymore

the polygon/doom fiasco had everyone made fun of them including devs like notch. its become obvious that people have finally caught onto the bullshit

That would make sense more than anything. I mean they can even use the excuse for being more special snowflakey since I honestly cant name one indian MC

But I don't know about WD2's MC. He looks straight busta compared to my boy CJ

Operation: Dark Homo?

He looks like Colion Noir to me.

Connor Kenway from Assassin's Creed III

Out of all the underrepresented races in the Bay Area, they pick a fucking nigger. Really?

We are oppressed a little bit, but we're just quiet about it. "Fuck everyone else, just make money" is what we were taught and it's in our blood.

Profiling is normal in the Bay Area, but I wonder if profiling is actually racism, or just how you carry yourself in what you wear.

Jesus Christ nigga calm the fuck down it's not that serious!

Playing as an actual dindu

it's a ubisoft open world game, you'd have to be a damn fool to expect anything good from it, and if you're losing your shit because there's a black guy in the game, your posts are probably getting harvested so they can blame any negative criticism of the game on "racism"

we all knew it would be a shit game and making jokes about how we wuz hackaz and sheeit is funnier than just saying it'll be trash

that's is my opinion nigga, ugh and shiet.

Huh, so we get to see what Aqua was doing in the realm of Darkness.

what is wrong with playing as a black character?

THE NATIONAL TREASURE OF HACKING
BIGGEST HACK

also i can't help but laugh at one of the biggest video game companies on the fucking planet right now, big enough to warrant and entire e3 panel to just their company, making games about rebellious hackers taking down the man

Are you this stupid? A new addition to a crappy ip is a safer market decision than an entirely new ip

Nothing, see san andreas

I legitimately can't wait to play just so I can shoot hipsters and SJWs in Fran San and you get to be a dindu, this shit is fucking perfect. I hope Crowbcat makes a downgrade vid just for this.

piratebaymirror.eu/torrent/5405178/Uplink.Hacker.Elite[PC.Game]ISO-ZaXaZ

just don't pay for it.

I have absolutely 0 intention of paying for it, and I don't think anyone here intends on doing anything other than pirating this if they play it at all.

its great

that doesn't look like Hackers

imdb.com/title/tt0113243/

It's how's he's written that's shit

They didn't write him as a kid from the hood that was into tech and found it fun to fuck around with whatever he could get his hands on, which would have been better then this underhanded black lives matter bullshit. There's nothing wrong with the skin color, there something wrong with the writers being the hipster slack jaw faggots that they are.

Its not realistic, San Andres was good because the setting and the missions were accurate, at first.

Didn't know you were referring to a film, i assumed you wanted a hacking game, is the film any good?

This, they might as well of put in a character creator for this game.

We all know the first one was shit and the second one looks the same with even shittier memes/themes.

My opinion is that it is barely worth replying to this thread, let alone thinking about this game.

Good days
I want to go back

No it's comedy gold

the first game was fun and had a good story but the game had some loose ends but still a good game overall. This new one just seems like its purely for political propaganda just as almost every ubishit game is these days

PROTAGS IN VIDEEEEO GAMES AND SHIIIIIET

It was only good for going on mass shooting sprees and even that got boring.

It's not just fiction, but history itself is being rewritten with niggers in roles they never played yet most people are so well-conditioned to never notice or question the diversity (anti-white male) shit being shoved into their eyes & ears daily that you can go to any den of normalfaggotry & see this being praised/defended with the "anyone who criticizes this is racist" narrative working. Look at the new Uncharted in which the burly Nathan Drake (who has physically fought through so much to an inhuman extent) is beat up, effortlessly, for an extended period, by a lean negress like something straight out of a tumblr cuck's fanfic.

Progressive parasites in games journalism lost a lot of faith when they collectively shat on enthusiasts & the undesired result was masses of people waking up to the propaganda they are pushing.

This bothered me so fucking much that I actually tried harder to beat the bitch.

Only to get cutscene wrecked, like what usually happens in JRPGs

Hi Holla Forums. This is Holla Forums.

You are likely preaching to the choir in a vidya thread. Think about that for a second.

i could almost let it all off the hook due to the fact she was a military trained bad guy

but then she gets to take the high road at the end and walk off scott free

that game was fucking bullshit, worst in the series easily

I just like seeing people not buying into blatant bullshit. Excuse me for cheer-leading.

So, unlike Watch_Dogs where you play as an undercover cop. In Watch_Dogs 2 you play as criminals? Why does Holla Forums get mad over this?

I don't care. The first one was universally regarded as shit, why should I care about this one?

What damage am I controlling, user? Watch_Dogs is shit, Hackers is a hilarious shitshow, and forced diversity is a retarded epidemic but everyone already knows that here.

it looks like shit even before the graphics downgrade

No you're not, you're one of those faggots that don't even like video games and act like you represent Holla Forums.

No, but you're one of those faggots who thinks hating shitty "AAA" games like Watch_Dogs means hating vidya.

Get out faggot

Fuck that shit band.

Back up a second.

In you implied I'm not a Holla Forums user, that I am representing Holla Forums (Holla Forums is one person? kek. I'm also the leader of Anonymous, faggot.) and that I hate vidya.

Now you are saying I'm the one making shit up?

No faggot. You get out.

and don't forget the parkour

>You will enjoy 10% of the game I enjoyed slowly walking around the city just seeing the random shit that would happen

/thread

But seriously, imagine it.

pure trash

doesnt mean we can have fun shitting on it. :^)

have you ever played a good parkour game? I don't think it can be done.

Sonk the Edgehog

It's like Spore, but less disappointing.

Forgot your

what about Dying Light

Oh man it would be really fun to play as a fat balding hacker anti hero who is mean and lazy and also a pedophile and hates women.

looks like dead island done right, hadn't even heard of it until now.

You just outed yourself

it's parkour done right as well

pity about the shit ending and the go-kart dlc

No. The plot is that he LITERALLY takes over the mafia. As in he basically becomes the godfather.

I thought the ending was good. And what go-kart DLC? Do you mean The Following? Because that was an extremely good expansion. Dying Light made me go from hating Techland and seeing them as one of the worst devs, to putting them all the way near the top of my favorite devs.

Welp

This one is where I stop taking him seriously, the moment he mentions the civil rights movement, sentences went up because crime rates went up, because blacks were given more freedoms
very dubious

It gets much worse.

Ooooops…..

It sounds like he started out trying to be unbiased and factual but as he continued on with his research he began realizing facts were racist and instead of taking the redpill he just dove farther and farther into just being another leftist cuck to appease his confirmation bias

It's a more fleshed out version of the division in single player.

Besides the massive amount of racism getting thrown at this game it just doesn't have its own identity.

Call it shit and stupid but watch dogs 1 at least was trying to go somewhere. This game us basically becoming "Getting Up: Mark Ecko" 2.

I personally don't think there is anything about this I'm interested in. It looks like they jammed a bunch of games together and said "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT!? WHAT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY!? MOAR FREE ROAM!? MORE SPRAY PAINT!? WE DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR GENERATION!" And that's the problem.

Whatever target demographic generation this is attempting to target doesn't have an identity that makes a lick of fucking sense.

Here's a picture of a A woman's butthole.

Please don't even try to defend the QTE sequel bait ending or the expansion that completely wiped away the best mechanic of the game and replaced it with fixing and upgrading a go-kart.

Neat!

with the first game being such complete shit, why even bother?

Alternative title:

Black Lives Matter Simulator 2016

IT'S MY OPINION

that this is a good time to make the distinction between "realistic" and ''believable".

It's like not having to explain warp drive in a sci-fi game. Warp drive may not be realistic, but it's believable.

user…

Except the parkour was getting stale anyway. Especially once you got the grappling hook. I don't think I'd be able to play through the game again because having to climb without the grappling hook sounds fucking awful.

The buggy was fun as fuck. They changed up the game instead of just giving more of the same, and I really respect that. No one ever does that anymore. They actually added new content and gave fresh gameplay.

Watch Dogs…

Moar liek Watch NIGGERS amirite?
Moar liek Watch DINDUS amirite?
Moar liek Watch KANGZ N SHIET amirite?

JUST

WE

Even if they were white they would still be boring as fuck and completely unlikeable just like they last one, at least as a nigger I can shoot whitey's and have hipsters and SJWs say I dindu nothing.

Uh yeah is there something wrong with that assertion?

Wuz GODNiggers

and move like a panther

Also, great how this guy's going to resist the system after being accused of a crime he didn't commit by committing a bunch of crimes. I bet if the police pull you over, a bunch of protesters gather shouting about black lives, allowing you to beat up the cop with no consequences or flee. If you attack the cop, you see news reports around the city about how you're a good boy who was on his way to church.

one can wish.

Can't wait to play dindu simulator 2016

I wanted to hate this game with you guys but looking at the dev video with the devs explaining why the set it in SF and actively addressed issues with the first game got me intrigued.

it looks like PvP was turned into co-op , i remember in the first game i stopped giving a fuck about PvP when in the middle of a mission a pvp mission would just start and it would be just guys fucking hiding in very hard to reach places.

the billiard ball looks fighting look cool as fuck.

Then pirate it, why give money to progressive lefties? The game looks like tryhard shit anyway.

Malcolm X killed black the future of Black people in America with his Black pride bullshit.

Black people in America have no culture. If you asked someone what means to be Black and what it means to be White, you can see why Black people are fucked when they try to be Black and avoid being White.

edit

dubs check em

/thread

hope is still alive

SJW bullshit confirmed. Pass.

Thank god that movie fucking tanked

How cucked are critics?

I came in the thread just to post this.

Never forget, anons.

mfw we might have another one of these to look forward to since WD2 is invariably going to suck shit

You are all faggots and hypocrites.

Not you too RT…

I want this game to come out so i can pirate it and make offensive videos killing furfags and shit like the last time.

yes, that's correct

Check the page for Zootopia and then the one for Angry Birds.

Faggot, I said it's bad because it's main theme is Social Injustices. They're mocking the main characters race because he got gentrified out of an area and now is chimping out on society because he's not affluent.

Dot, you nigger. Not feather.

Burnout's better

there is nothing to save anymore, everything must burn

lol

This and this

If I wanted to play as a nigger jumping over and breaking shit I'd play Prototype 2

Burnout's a racing game and D:SF is a chase/stunts single player game you nigger. That's like comparing Banjo-Kazooie and Conker.

that would be really fun tbh

this is what the Tencent hacking team looks like, some of those will end up hacking for the Chinese gov if they aren't already since Tencent itself largely in bed with it.

Yeah, no. Paradise was a proper driving game. Go eat a bag of dicks.

Your shit taste is showing kiddo.

Are you fucking retarded? Not only did you chose the second worst title, you fucking compared an apple to an orange, you refuse to accept that comparing an apple to an orange is retarded, because all you is wheels and pretend it's the same shit you fucing moron.

Also, PCfag here. PCFag since the very beginning too. Paradise was the only one we got. It was better than D:SF. Fite me.

I don't trust it after the graphics drop of the first one. Plot seems uninteresting.

hopefully someone will mod the memeteor landing in SF

I already told you, both games are different and aren't comparable because it's literally comparing an apple to a fucking orange

AC: Unity, AC: Syndicate, Watch Dogs 1, now this shit…is Ubisoft so fucking out of ideas now that they're just recycling the same goddamn plot over and over?

Meh. I've got a ton of backlog as it is without adding emulators to the list.
Playing games is for faggots and nerds anyway

Alright, alright fine. I fucked up, happy?

Just……

The sound of hundreds of thousands of disillusioned KH fans once again pulling down their trousers as SE takes a fat cock to their ass with no grease or Curas on hand.

To be honest, I don't mind the protag. I liked CJ in SA. The game looks surprisingly promising. But I'm gonna wait and see if Ubisoft fuck it up.

Mother fucking checked.

Will you be able to purge degenerates in this one and post videos to youtube to trigger cucks and landwhales?

So… Carl the Cuck and AIDS Skrillex?

Because its set in San Francisco, does that mean I can run down and shoot feminists/beta cucks/LGBTXJKGRMGY+++ activists with reckless abandon?

that parkour looks like it could be fun
I know better than to get my hopes up for this though

a faggy beaner like him fits the bill perfecy.

they say the mission(mexico) and castro(fag city) will be in it so I imagine yes.

You think Ubisoft would let the black protag use any guns?

It's all over the fucking trailers. He uses a 3D printed gat.

Given how casual my friends are, normally I'd be pressured into buying shit like this.
However, given they decided to make me play as a nigger protag, they can completely forget about it.

The one thing I'll never bulge on is being forced to play as a nigger.
Fuck those subhumans.

conspiracy?

They say you can go through the whole game and not use a gun.

Why are the memes so stale?

The memes in this game were fucking old in Watch_Dogs 1.
Not even a Dat Boi.

Yeah, i can confirmed this, the tactic is called "Using the uninstall shortcut."

That's just modern AAA game design "DO IT UR OWN WAY LOL" principle they use to maximise sales by widening user bases. Like Dude Sex
It makes things shittier. One of the things I liked about W_D was the fact that if you fuck stealth up, you die fast. Not sure if i'd even pirate this one for shits and giggles. Besides, I'm 99% they'd Denuvo this shit up.

Probably about half intentional muh diversity, and half marketing departments thinking that the new Star Wars was mainly a success due to having a black protagonist.

I just want Uplink 2.0. Where the hell is Uplink 2.0? I tried Hacknet, it's just not the same.

WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WEBM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

It's a 19 minute video you fucking retard

What about GTA, or other games where you play a negroid in its natural habitat?

They want all the shekels that blacks and wiggers spend on shoes and such.

It happens. Personally, these kind of games would be improved if they just tossed in a character creator. I'm not even bum-bruised over the black character here. I'm still amazed that people buy ubisoft in this day and age anyways.

WELL THEN SPLIT IT UP YOU GODDAMN NIGGER LOVER DONT GIVE UBICUCK CLICKS

I don't really like GTA, all their games get stale for me after about 5 hours

Casuals hardly notice developers and publishers, just the name of a series.
So Assassin's Creed sales, for example, went off a cliff after they starting shoveling out barely functional trash, but it doesn't really affect their other properties.

>tfw the story will be based on GamerGate

Just because you're an autistic nigger doesn't mean everyone else is too, fag.
Oh and lrn2 ID I'm not OP.

Nigger how about you go back to reddit then with your normalfag cuck nigger friends

And I never said you were OP you fucking nigger, learn to read.

Nice try Ubicuck

How about you take your 9mm aspirin instead?

M8. Calm down.

OW, TEH EDGE!

Is this a joke?

This is ridiculous.

Nignogs are huge weebs, so it does make sense that they dress like JPRG protags.

somebody asked for this.

He can be IN the mafia, but he will never be more than an Associate. He's not Italian.

God fucking dammit

on its own? nothing. when it's libcuck agenda-pushing? everything. see

Is this the new fad? Shoehorning groids into every fucking game now?

the game will be shit but it won't be because of the nigger

LOOK CLOSER

White guilt and niggers got nigger in. Ether a cuck or a nigger would believe most women like niggers, shit nigger females prefer white meat.

There's something about this that just looks so.. amateurish.

Certainly not something that makes me want to even look at the game, it looks like something you'd see drawn up for a F2P game.

exactly, looks like one of the images the devs provide for their shitty game on the app store

If you care that much, do it yourself.

your logic is flawed. The left are commies who want handouts, but they are using a capitalist system to promote their views. This effectively mens that if you are to pay for the game they make with your money, you are supporting their cause. Not everything is dealt in absolutes.

This is a hacking game?

███████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀▀███████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███│░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░│███
██▌│░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░│▐██
██░└┐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░┌┘░██
██░░└┐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░┌┘░░██
██░░┌┘▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄└┐░░██
██▌░│██████▌░░░▐██████│░▐██
███░│▐███▀▀░░▄░░▀▀███▌│░███
██▀─┘░░░░░░░▐█▌░░░░░░░└─▀██
██▄░░░▄▄▄▓░░▀█▀░░▓▄▄▄░░░▄██
████▄─┘██▌░░░░░░░▐██└─▄████
█████░░▐█─┬┬┬┬┬┬┬─█▌░░█████
████▌░░░▀┬┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┬▀░░░▐████
█████▄░░░└┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┘░░░▄█████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████
…………/´¯/)……………(\¯`\
………../…//….DIE………\\…\
………./…//…FUCKING….\\…\
…../´¯/…./´¯\.RACIST…./¯` \….\¯`\
.././…/…./…./.|_……._|.\….\….\…\.\
(.(….(….(…./..)..)……(..(.\….)….)….).)
.\…………….\/…/……\…\/……………./
..\……………… /………\………………/

cheg out my shidpost :::DDD

o /\ \
/ \ |
o /

why would someone post this

You lost that battle before it even started

ЗАПУСКАЕМ
░ГУСЯ░▄▀▀▀▄░РАБОТЯГИ░░
▄███▀░◐░░░▌░░░░░░░
░░░░▌░░░░░▐░░░░░░░
░░░░▐░░░░░▐░░░░░░░
░░░░▌░░░░░▐▄▄░░░░░
░░░░▌░░░░▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄
░░░▐░░░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▄
░░░▐░░░░▐▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄
░░░░▀▄░░░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄
░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄▄▌▌▄▌▌░░░░░

we're really going downhill aren't we

It's already been shit for some time now.

Fucking degenerate
съебись пидорас

I was seriously into KH back when it was a lot more light-hearted and the story was more centred around the mystery of darkness and the keyblade. Then they threw in the keyblade wars, a lot of nonsense, alternate storylines, prologues, behind the scenes and a lot more backstory.

Seriously, it's like if they would take super mario and add a backstory to it, some secret organisation orchestrating Peach's kidnappings and how the princesses are secretly catalysts for some secret doomsday device.

I miss old KH.
That shit looks so much like FF14 I first guessed they would throw in KH into the mix as optional DLC or something.

shit brother, I think 4chins is th3 L33T hack0rz1ng us. Did Ubisoft hire them? Those bastards.

Quick, find the most multiculturalistic niggers around and call them hackers. They will fight for us gamers, am I right? :^)

I thought guns werent allowed in San Francisco?

How do they have guns?

they only want handouts because they lack the ability and or the will power to steal goods. you have the ability to steal what you want (video games) because it's easy. if you had to go to a store and put a gun to some ones head to "pirate" your games I'm willing to bet that you wouldn't be doing it.

people that consider themselves as NEET are no less leaches on society than the niggers in the "hood" hell at least they buy things when the welfare checks come

Seriously, though. What's with that trashcan on wheels? It's like they Hannah-Barbera cartoon of 70s. Are they going to solve mysteries and run away from M-M-M-MONSTERS with their non-human mascot?

Do you think everyone that posts CANT WAKE UP likes evanescence?

I mean I use to pirate when I was teenager but now if a game is not worth my money it's also not worth my time.

it just find it funny how many people on here will preach capitalism and how good it is but have thread after thread bitching about why X games isn't cracked yet.

"We've streamlined this image for a wider audience"

somehow all the threads about "why X game isn't cracked yet" are about shit games like nuDoom and FO4.

what I'm saying is if you don't like it don't play it.

No, not really. The trend has been there for fairly long but only now has it started to happen to vidya on a large scale.

Dindu the game, commiting crimes and shieet.

Bring up the live-streaming shit and make some Kek's out of this shit.

Embarassing.

How does she intend to hack anything with a spray can? Is she friends with the Demon Killer?

this, I can see the whole blm shtick on it

So is this gonna have Denuvo?

Probably, there is like a 90% chance

The only Ubisoft game with denuvo is far cry ooga booga edition as far as I'm aware, so there's a possibility it won't

Ooga booga we're DA what women at!!!!???

Holy shit, they're trying to copy San Andreas.

I'm moderately interested. I enjoyed the first game well enough, like the concept of the game and all that. I'll probably give it a pirate when it launches, and if it's good enough, buy it when it comes on sale for less than $30 about two months later.
And I like the idea of being able to go on a degeneracy purge in the most degenerate city. Hopefully they'll let me go full ape

Yeah but San Andreas was actually good

If a game's good I'm willing to support it.
And Ubisoft hasn't offended me enough that I've gotten them completely written off.

Black cocks, user. Black cocks…

What a waste of trips for a watchdogs tread

The first game was shit:

And the cherry on top…

Seriously, the main feature of the game is hacking and you control that with an in game menu,

Let's not even talk about how bland and boring the MC is…

Now the new one is in le current year San Franshitco and the MC is a dindu…

I guaranty this shit will happen

to be fair the first game did have a hacking minigame, even if it was garbage

This is someone who watched Hackers and believed all of it.

cityrating.com/citystats.asp?city=San Francisco&state=CA

Free Obamaphones with preorder?

Bonus articles
ibtimes.com/tech-giants-push-diversity-blacks-latinos-are-fleeing-once-diverse-san-francisco-1872760
breitbart.com/california/2015/12/30/blacks-disappearing-space-starved-san-francisco/

Pic related

Is that even possible? Maybe you could make a model that could be used as a reference for whatever schematics you're taking liberties from, but an actual functioning firearm?

In the end of the first it says, despite what happened in Chicago, that CTOS would be expanding. And Marcus is Dedsec, so they're all anarchist and stuff.

its possible and it's really easy. Just takes time to print them

Wow really
How'd you figure that out
Was naming it "WATCH_DOGS 2" too obvious

are you autistic?

Shills are

I'm just saying, it being a sequel to watch dogs should take precedent over the developer, considering the developer isn't news
If the IP was sold to fucking bethesda or something then there might be a point to calling it out

deep, man

What are the chances of them pulling an Assasins Creed:Rogue and having you switch sides, or at least go neutral third-party halfway through the game after seeing your groups abuses of power?

Dedsec did nothing worthwhile in the first game, and the MC straight up said their anarchy bullshit would fuck things up for everyone.

IMO it could have been so bad that is was funny if you were playing mr.edge on the left, instead we get a didndu

Yeah and it takes the gun to blow up in your hand for you to realise that 3D printed guns are shit and that it is easier to just buy two pipes and some shotgun shells.

I never said it was safe. Only that it was easy

He's just quickly listing the main red flags about this piece of trash

Goddamn this is a mess already

Certainly not the type that he printed

He didn't list the title
It doesn't feel like that damn meme game came out that long ago, Holla Forums should be able to remember how shit it was

This image is meant to represent some anarchistic ideal? It looks more like the embodiment of cultural commodification as brought to a mainstream audience by a focus group testing and data mining corporate conglomerate that doesn't fully understand or even care about any given ideologies that actual members of the exploited culture would hold as true. This shit looks like it belongs in a Justin Beiber music video, along with Adidas and Abercrombie and Fitch.

You cant say this isnt a game about hacking because judging from this its made by absolute hacks

it takes 2 years to dev a meme, don't you know?

I stopped playing the franchise on AC3 so I don't know exactly what happened.
Yeah, on the first one Dedsec did the hacks but it was Aiden who brought the muscle. Maybe that Marcus fella has some street smarts but Ubisoft will blow it out of proportions and make a 20 something kid take down an entire army of mercenaries.
They should make gunplay harder than Dark Souls so it forces the player to actually try to stealth hack. Also, give the protagonist only a pistol.

Yep. It's funny to see a big ass company like Ubisoft making this game about anarchism and fight the system while making millions out of it.

checked

kek'd

normalfags want and need crap. So it is given to them.

lma0 @ how they casted an ugly asian bitch as if nagger women are suddenly hotter than slit-eye-sluts

But FO4 was cracked day one.

kek

Yeah we know that, this is a given thought in the heads of about every user to this board, dumbass.

So the conversation topic is focusing on what makes this one different, and making the MC an obvious creation of an SJW mindset is what takes it to the next level.

That won't help their revenue any, and a company needs income to keep the lights on and everyone employed. All the racism scapegoat will do is keep some fucking retard from getting fired, which means that idiot in charge of bad decisions will continue to make Ubisoft look stupid and incompetent.

I think that makes it a Holla Forumsictory.