Explain to me how is it Wakanda would bullshit away an terrorist invasion using only spears?

Explain to me how is it Wakanda would bullshit away an terrorist invasion using only spears?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=mSAgLsrZG2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that chick on the right looks like Samuel L Jackson.

Is that an screenshot from the movie? In any case, Wakanda weaponry and armor is made of Vibranium, so conventional weapons don't affect them, not to mention that their spears can shoot lasers and shit.

THEY ARE ALL SAMUEL L JACKSON

(OP)
There probably some sort of advanced Wakanan vibranium made, long range, cruise spears (like a cruise missile) that can guide itself to the target.
Or doesn't Wakanda have some sort of security that really hard for outsiders to get in?

The line on her head looks like one of those anime style pop-out anger blood vein things.

You forget that they've got super advanced tech, they just look tribal. Vibranium shields and armor (Caps shield is made out of it), the spears will most likely and stangely go through tanks because the material makes up for strength or whatever.

And they are most likely super athletic and shit AND I'm pretty sure their aircrafts have laser guns or something. We'll see. But maybe the whole point is that they aren't supposed to kick anyone's ass, but their tribe leader Black Panther is.

Fucker didn't even watch the BP trailer. THE TRAILER. THE BARE MINIMUM.

Abubakar Shekau would make a better comic book character than Black Panther tbh. He leads a sinister group of feared killers, at times no one knows if he's alive or not, he may have been replaced by an imposter at one point, and he loves taunting the authorities. Vid related is him mocking #bringbackourgirls. He's basically a silver age supervillain.

You're forgetting GENERAL BUCK NAKED.
And the Liberian Nick Fury, Joseph Duo.

I'm sure they got some booby traps in place.

I thought the Kenyan government was so incompetent they hired South African mercenaries to waste Boko Haram? And that they were initially successful until the Americans took over that oepration?

Whenever I insult someone as casual filth who just complains for the sake of racism, I get trolled because 80% of the community here is casual filth.

you are the homosex.

What strikes me is how much money probably went into trying to make these negresses look cool, and Boko Haram still manages to look better with their untucked camo pyjama uniforms and mismatched masks.
Why am I seeing their fucking nipples? Didn't the bat-nipples teach these people that small lesson at least?

AYO HOL UP
That bitch in the middle looks mighty light-skinneded for a African girl

Kill yourself, redditor.

You got cuck/co/, but you won't get this Holla Forums you fucking piece of tumblr shit.

HOLY FUCK
Those are some ugly sheboons
Fucking ooga booga tier
Are they t'challa's boyfriends?
Why are their nips visible?

They all look too light-skinned to be actual African women. They also don't look like any tribe in particular other than a mish-mash of African stereotypes. There is no attempt at being authentic, but African-Americans who cry 'cultural appropriation' over a white girl wearing hoop earrings are so obsessed with their lack of a heritage that they'll cling to even the most offensive of stereotypes just to pretend like they're close to anyone, so they of course eat this shit up.

Look at what African Student Unions in American colleges look like. Tacky tribal print, caveman clothes, and offensive dances that include just a bunch of jumping in circles and whooping with grass skirts on.

That's Kwanzaa.
Kwanzaa is a made-up holiday that was created relatively recently to give blacks a sense of community to try and stop them doing all their hoodrat shit, since Whites had Christmas and Jews had 20 holidays a months (paid leave, of course).
They just took things from a bunch of different African cultures and added random shit then acted like it was a part of a single, unifying culture.

Honestly, Kwanzaa was the beginning of the WE WUZ phenomenon.

Is it even possible for current African-Americans to find out which region/country of Africa they came from? Like with historical records or DNA testing?

It's the same as shit like Nation of Islam. They just get so attached to something that makes them feel like they're close to their homeland, even though they're all a great deal more white than they think thanks to using slaves for sex, and even though the vast majority of African-American slaves came from two tribes, neither of which were as fancy or as stereotypical as they think.
Though NOI is particularly stupid once you really delve down into what these fuckers believe. Not only was it made up by a white man, but it literally tells shit like how blacks were all-knowing aliens that accidentally created white people, who were evil beings that knew how to lie and cheat. It's Scientology for afrocentrists.

Yeah, but they're not gonna be happy when it tells them they're 35% white, and 65% some lackluster African tribe they've never heard of and that has never been particularly rich.

It was surreal to learn my college had one of these. And I live in Hawaii so I honestly never expected that.

This actually makes me feel somewhat sad for them. To have no culture or homeland to connect to how would one deal with that.

We wuz Santa Claus?

There's some article about a black santa out there. I'd rather not link it.

Records do exist for the slave trade, but that might get messy if they have to go through Jewish and Persian slavers, who weren't so well-documented.
Adding to that, they need their own families genealogy, which I doubt many of them kept.

Nation of Islam was a scam, crafted to make money.
That wasn't to make them feel better about their lives and be better like Kwanzaa, that was just "lmao hwyte people r bad btw donate all possessions to da church".

Also, just so anons know, Yakub created white people purposely then cast them out as they were evil to their masters (how the whites overpowered the blacks is very unclear beyond "the white devil just did it!!"), and they didn't believe in aliens, they believed that God helped them create flying saucers to create things like the Pyramids.

Never heard of a black Santa Claus. There was a panic in the Netherlands over Schwarzer Peter. He's a black helper whose sole purpose is to hand presents to Santa before he hands them to children.

I wasn't saying NOI wasn't a scam. It's just that people flocked to it for the afrocentrist aspect of it. They wouldn't become involved if they knew it was just a scam.

As for never hearing of black Santa– Are you European, by any chance? It's nothing Americans pay THAT much attention to, but there's a lot of stupidass black Santa merchandise out there and there are afrocentrists that insist that St. Nick was a black man.

Not a yurop, but still haven't seen that.
I think those are more of a generic diversity thing, instead of an organised gimmick cultural event.

The more pertinent question would be: Do dey kno de wey?

Dey need to kno de wey

Which one of them is Ayo?

The one on the left, right next to Hol Up

WE WUZ JACKSONS

Yeah, they're UFO nuts, same as Scientologists and Mormons. They believe Allah lives on a space station called The Mother Wheel.

They could deal with it the same way the rest of America deals with it, by just being Americans with vague feelings of attachment to distant cultures.

Is that anything like George Clinton's Mothership?

Kind of, but much less fun.

except michael jackson

he was white

Really? Link?

Official reminder that Black Panther before Nigga Nationalist Reginald Hudlin got to the character was not really a KANGZ fantasy. For one thing, it was established that much if not all the advanced technology was from T'Challa's efforts. They were also located nowhere near West Africa (a transparent attempt to force the character and his mythos in relevance with New World Negroes), hence addressing how they could have gone undeteced by colonists.

Hudlin was also the one behind Black Panther marrying Storm. Despite Storm's long affair with Forge.

The trailer shows a lot of OOGA BOOGA African tribalism, lower levels of Wakanda that look like the market from Aladdin, shirtless niggers fighting with spears, and some sci-fi looking aircrafts. While having vibranium could allow them to make the best melee weapons and armor, I doubt it would stop warlords lobbing grenades and firing rocket launchers. Even if all of the Wakandan soldiers were trained to peak physical condition (which makes Black Panther redundant in a lot of ways) spears are still shitty weapons for fighting modern-ish firearms. Captain America and his shield are only as effective as they are because Cap is a super soldier, augmented beyond peak human physical ability. The sharpest spearhead in the world isn't going to peel open a heavily armored vehicle if the person throwing it can't impart enough force.

I thought T'challa married that jazz singer from Panther's Rage. What the fuck happened to her, or is the Marvel Swimsuit Special that depicted their wedding now considered noncanonical?

His children certainly were

What you are missing is that sub-Saharan Africans, when untainted by colonialism, are naturally beyond peak human.

Wasn't he parodied on the Boondocks?

Forget family geneaology, they'd have just as much of a difficult time figuring out immediate family members. The only black person I knew whose mom, dad, and sibling all had the same name happened to be a mulatto. In an all-black "family" it was nothing but generations of single women, each with 3+ kids all with different last names but "dey still be brudders and sistas and sheeeit".

THIS film will literally end black on black gun violence in our inner cities!!! WOO!!

hooktube.com/watch?v=mSAgLsrZG2Q

How could Americans be so stupid as to think an American comic book movie is relevant to them? Silly Americans!

Many of them are raised by their grandmothers or "they auntie".

Hey leftypol. Triggered about Mud Countries getting called shitholes?

I know, right?

When you're rich enough to have your pick of the litter of course you're going to go after the softest, supplest child actor of the time.

Or were you talking about his progeny?

She's not famous enough. The whole BP/Storm marriage was just Hudlin getting his pet character to marry Marvel's top female who happened to be a Negro. Marvel went along with it since they were already converged and would of course work to make her a "Black" character as opposed to a Mutant one.