Just found something juicy :^)

hope you like it

William B. Shockley, 79, Creator of Transistor and Theory on Race

>He preached a philosophy of retrogressive evolution. Stipulating that intelligence was genetically transmitted, he deemed blacks genetically inferior to whites and unable to achieve their intellectual level. As a corollary, he suggested that blacks were reproducing faster than whites - hence, the retrogression in human evolution.

>Dr. Shockley had alienated many of his fellow scientists by straying far beyond his ken. He drew further scorn when he proposed financial rewards for the genetically disadvantaged if they volunteered for sterilization.

>Dr. Shockley had also raised some eyebrows when, at the age of 68, he contributed more than once to a California sperm bank mired in controversy for a project offering to pass along the genes of geniuses.

nytimes.com/learning/general/onthisday/bday/0213.html
archive.is/qXgY

fuckin newfag

Bump. Good stuff, never heard of this guy before.

What a fucking shame. This man is a hero and was treated like shit for telling the truth. I want to go and read some of his works now

If you think this is trolling because the last name is too kekworthy to be true, watch this.

Also,

This was already well known

Well shit.

F

F

It's good to celebrate a true human person who valued truth.

Don't be so afraid.

holy shit are you faggots even trying anymore?

F

we try but it's not even worth what they pay us to shill here, no matter what we do you lot never fucking change, you're either completely fucking retarded or absolute geniuses and we can't figure out which is worse.

Fucking Holla Forums incarnate.
F

Eat dick kike.

I reiterate, fucking newfags. Vid posted by was my first redpill a decade ago.

OP read the bell curve, erectus walks amongst us and the color of crime. Might as well name the classics since you are obviously so fucking new

fuck dude I'm just trying to have a laugh

I really fucking hate Jews.

I don't care what colour you are. I don't care where you're from. I don't care what you do for a living. I don't care what class you are, how you dress, what you smoke or drink or who you know or whom you've fucked.

I hate you all. I hate every last living, breathing, snot and feces producing, promiscuously copulating, celebrity obsessed, opinionated one of you kikes. From right here right around the planet and back, coast to coast, nationwide and internationally. Every. Single. Last. One. Of. You.

Fuck jews. Fuck your insipid grasping at some abstract concept of chemical imbalances and reasonless actions, fumbling around in the crowd trying to find some cinematic supposition for real human interaction.

Fuck niggers, too. Fuck you all, from the lowlife dirtbags that think dropping trou and waving the little soldier in a sloppy arc is a pick-up line to the sniveling of the desperate 'nice guys' who never get the girl due to a total lack of testosterone grown stones.

Fuck you all, from the crazy, under dressed sluts that judge a persons character by the price of their shirt, right down to the fat chicks that think personality is enough.

Fuck your culture. Fuck your race. Fuck your sense of entitlement. Fuck your sense of uniqueness. Fuck you all for the belief that you have something unique and interesting to contribute. Fuck you for filling the internet with your useless garbage. Fuck your blogs, your wikis, your forums. Fuck your "roasting". And most of all, fuck whatever you believe. It's all shit. Fuck it.

Fuck your complaints. Fuck your addictions. Fuck your dependencies. Fuck your pain. Fuck your tears. Fuck selling whatever it is you sell. Fuck your manipulation of others. Fuck movies. Fuck fucking. Fuck everything you own. Fuck your allergies. Fuck your stupid commons sense. Fuck your spelling and fuck your lack of education, or your ignorance, whatever is applicable.

I don't give a fuck. Shut the fuck up about it.

Top kek, capped for posterity.

is this pasta fresh?

well memed brother.

You really can't figure it out? Do I need to spell it out for you? We conned the CIA into paying us money for a story about Donald Trump getting Russian prostitutes to piss on a bed while throwing chicken tendies at Melania. Yesterday me along with pretty much everyone else on this board hacked into some wiggers facebook because he was making threats he couldn't back up.

We're geniuses, and we're bored. We'd be working for the governments and science institutions happily making loosh and having our nice, white, peaceful, productive families contributing to the advancement of the "human race" as a whole if it wasn't for kikes destroying our nations by flooding them with sub 80 IQ shitskins and attacking us everywhere just to get some poo-in-loo with zero creative spark or imagination to fuel science as a cheap alternative to the white man.

I could be with my highschool sweetheart right now, but you kikes raped her and turned her into an alcoholic whore who needs 40 different psych meds just to get through the day.
So, personally, I'm bored AND angry.
I think you need to understand though, we have hope for brighter days.
If we didn't, we wouldn't all go kill ourselves like most people think; no, we'd have already plunged the world into global chaos. I'd probably be building a dirty bomb or something; honestly it's hard to tell which to choose N B or C. Probably Biological since I have experience with bacteria n stuff. For a $7 bacteria culture, I could probably wipe out the east coast tbh.

(checked)
Are you taking me 4 a ruse?

OK Tyler.

yeah honestly, but I'm thoroughly enjoying this.

treat me as hostile and tell me what we are, WHO we are. Remind me why we fight and who our enemy is.

the first part of this post was straight up magical, gave me a goddamn halfchub, maybe even three quarters. Outstanding.

> He drew further scorn when he proposed financial rewards for the genetically disadvantaged if they volunteered for sterilization.

let's call it "welfare."

missing Margaret Sanger

I guess you guys have given up on Holla Forums and have left it up to bots to shill.

To add to user:

Some of us aren't necessarily geniuses. Yet growing up we always scored 125+ in IQ tests, 1200+ in PSAT (practice sat) and grades better than 95% of ALL of or classes.

But some of us had rough lives. We grew up poor, living in rough neighborhoods, dealing with cruel children or worse shitskin spawn who tortured us because maybe we were a little autistic when younger. Or maybe our parents were blue-pilled dumbshits who should have taught us boxing and judo along with algebra in the 5th grade.

Now older we obviously have the intelligence to see thru the curtain, unlike 90% of the normie tard population. And some of us have even developed a knack for sensing shills and sockpuppets merely through written text on a computer screen. I imagine some of us have strange episodes when sleeping where we meet phantoms that seem all too real, who tell us to "look for us in your dreams"

I believe in outside forces that we don't fully understand. I believe in Kek. And I believe that Holla Forums has tapped into some kind of hivemind

I only hope that it is for truth and bravery and glory. I hope.

Underage leave

Eat a dick faggot

When I could, but as you said with
I was often unable to focus on school work. I barely graduated highschool, not because I'm dumb, but because the system, my situation, and who I was then absolutely fucked me.

are you me user? it's fucking spooky you bring that up.

also checked.
Kek is with us.
We are the chosen Sages to build his Temple where the Water meets the Earth, where we build a Fire touched with Air.

user, take my advice. If you are under 30:

The last 3 years have been an adventure. It has been my pleasure to experience it alongside you all Holla Forums.

Some of us aren't sages, some of us are warriors.

It's incredibly limited, like once a week limited OR a constructive event physical training stuff

All sages are warriors.
All warriors are sages.
Embrace them both.
Train the body, the mind, and the spirit.
We are unstoppable.

kek

Found the newfags.

I copied it into google out of curiosity a got a "Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request" message.

I'm curious to what he'd actually use.
Probably a modified flu virus.
That's what I'd use.
That way it can tear through a region but then a vaccine can get made so it doesn't take out the entire world.

It's an uncomfortable truth in the post-60's USA, but it's a truth none the less. Blacks are genetically inferior. Even in the common belief in the out of Africa theory (debunked by both Indian and Russian scientists), it is known that the only way whites came to exist is through evolution.

That is, if you even play into the normies belief system, we still win. We are a further evolution of Homo Sapien Sapien, and it shows in our history and our actions.

On what measure? They're not dying as a race. We are.

we're artificially dying, not naturally.
We're being killed off, bred out,targeted.

Blacks are inferior because well look at how they act, they're still apes.

Blacks will die out without other races helping them.

Words and (((theories))) are more important than data and facts goyim.
Don't bother thinking, just trust the experts you dumb fucks.
Also (((experts)))

Cyanobacteria and a CRISPr.
Alright, it'll cost a little bit more than $7, but let's be realistic it is far, far too easy in todays world for anyone to get their hands on this shit.

Aren't you glad we're paying shitskins from Pakistan and Iran to come over to our schools and study biology? Surely that will never bite us in the ass.

This is bait btw. Its a quote from an actual shill a while back.

Nigga I understand

We gonna make it with anons as based and angry as you

checked
The hivemind is arriving as the supercontext of humanity. Not all will be able to merge with this mind. There may even be other minds we will have to fight with. In any case it's already epic and only getting more epic.

Do it faggot

15 years ago some amgen biologists told me that with $500 of garage equipment they could make a virus that would kill all blue eyed people. Spooky huh.