John Carmack's Awesome Phone Games

Real niggas know about doom rpg which was programmed by John Carmack.

Super real niggas know about orcs and elves which was programmed by John Carmack and his wife.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials
java.mob.org/game/orcs__elves_ii.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You kidding me? When I was in middle school I finished these games like 50 times. Best mobile games I've ever played. These, and American Gangster.

The best part is that they were pre-smartphone so you used the numbers to navigate and it worked perfectly.

Smartphones can't even surpass these games even though they are as powerful as a 360 now.

What the fuck how did I forget this, so many hours wasted on this

Millennials.

So you were born before 83-ish? Otherwise you're a millennial.

I agree, smartphones are a wasted potential. N-Gage is the pinnacle of mobile gaming, large screen was the only thing it was missing.

You're a millenial.

I was born in 82. Shut the fuck up millennial.

millennials are those born in or after 2000

I was born in 1993 and grew up with SNES, N64, PS2 and Cartoon Network.

My favorite music is from the 80s and I loathe the millenial marxist SJW tumbltard Facebook/Twitter dudebro generation.

I'm a straight Christian white male with morals, ethics and traditional values.

What does that make me?

Basically this, before 2000 you had your 90s kids. Millenials somehow turned out to be worse

B-but did mobile games exist in 1990? I remember only tetris and galaga.

Completely false.

They had Game Boy and those Tiger handhelds with the shitty knock off NES games, I guess. If you consider handhelds to be mobile.

A millenial.

Do you fuckers not know how generations work? en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials

I was born in 95 and my favorite is Bach.

90s kids = GameBoy and Pokémon

Millenials = iPhone indie shit

that's the difference

you are a fucking retarded politigal agent trying to push the narrative that "people up to 1984 are milennials" that will justify discrediting smart people with smart arguments just because they were born in that time frame, a little convenient, huh?

fuck of with your wikijewdia article

I never managed to beat it. Thanks for reminding me of it. Is it possible to download anywhere nowadays?

java.mob.org/game/orcs__elves_ii.html

Just google the name, man.

What a mess you are. You didn't know what a millennial is. Now you do thanks to me. You should be thanking me.

nice try autist

Are they any good? Compared to any other phone games I mean.

Ha ha Carmack! What a faggot.

Never saw them in my country.

Get the fuck over yourself, I'm a millennial and still shit on them.

Really? Where do you live? These were sold even in third world countries.

gas yourself.

Slavland. In 90-th here only Panasonic 3DO, PS1 and Dendy (Gooks NES clones). And not everyone can afford these.

The dendys were really odd. It was a piece of shit clone, but sometimes you managed to find treasures in the catridges.

I managed to play Super Mario Frustration for the first time in console before it got popular.

You forgot Sega Genesis

Getting real tired of the "self-denigration" meme.

Be proud of where you're from.

You're a fucking retard because 90s kids ARE millennials.

SJWs in this thread using Holla Forums style posting to masquerade themselves

ALERT, INTEL SAYS THEY'RE 2

But this is American imageboard.

I like Carmack a lot

really cool guy

Thanks for outing yourself, goon.

That's mostly because of kikery. It used to be that even LCD display phones would have snake, pong, blackjack etc.
My current "dumb" phone has demos for tetris and uno that only let you play for like 2 minutes. On smartphones, there's only incentive to shit out bare-bones waiting simulators where you can cut the geometrically increasing wait times with ever greater sums of money.

Go to >>>/hell/

orcs and elves got ported to the ds as well

Is there any way to emulate it?

You can emulate the ds version or orcs and elves see

I knew about Doom RPG, not about Orcs and Elves though. There's a Doom mod which is probably one of the best I've ever played called DoomRPG/DoomRLA or whatever you wanna call it. It's wicked good shit.

Doom RPG and Doom RLA are two different things.
Doom RPG gives RPG mechanics to Doom. Doom RLA adds some of the Doom Roguelike mechanics to Doom.
Mix both, and you got one hell of a game.

I remember pre-smartphone mobile games being too slow and choppy to really enjoy.

But at least they weren't fucking up the game industry

Yeah. That's what I'm talking about. You mix those two things and you end up with this amazing experience. Add in the DoomRPG Monsters Pack thing and it's like adding frosting to a cake. So good.

Is it good? What do you do?