archive.is/DtqfY
zombietime.com/up_your_alley_2008/part_1_full/
zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome#Social_interaction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EXPECT IT TO BE SHIT

MEMES CONFIRMED

Fucking hell.
It seems like they're going to have the MC have at least a sense of humor.

whats the fucking point of e3 if they continue to do shit days before it?? they'll be nothing left to show

COLION?!?

hahahahaha!

(nice)
Always nice to see soulless corporations try to be hip, edgy and cool.

It does look much more interesting than Watch Dogs 1
Wonder how much is actually in the game.

Is there gameplay?

the game play is hacking :^)

I won't be surprised if they're giving E3 the axe eventually. Why bother just needing E3 when you can show a game off and have it go viral on social media? Especially since games take forever to make now

especially when the trailer gets "leaked" from twitch ads. and i hope that forever to make is sarcasm

They probably edited out the bugs.

youtube.com/watch?v=TsKtwAmvO4U

this has chat but its GAMESPOT

i still don't get why they're making a sequel to an unsuccessful game

I say forever because games like Mirror's Edge 2 and MGSV took a long time to make. Also because there seems to be more of a game drought than usual.

Maybe it'll be like the evolution of AssCreed 1 to 2, but I'll still be skeptical as hell

Well that looked fucking terrible

and it'll be popular because normalfags are retarded.

THREE FUCKING THREADS ABOUT WATCH DOGS, GODDAMNIT UBISOFT WHY DON'T YOU FINISH BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL 2 INSTEAD OF SHILLING HERE

I can see gamergate high fiveing and congratulation each other on another well deserved win. Another straight white male, gone. This is like that one time when they successfully banned all "gender based insults" except better.

I dunno, I went and looked at the first game on steam and it's on sale for 11 bucks and has 'mixed' reviews.

It looked okay, maybe worth a pirate, the graphics are obviously faked is tradition at ubisoft

I always liked the concept of W_D but because Ubisoft were the ones who came up with it, of course it has to come out like shit

I bet the PC port is gunna be atrocious

also what the fuck are they gunna show at their E3 conference now? this is like the one thing they had going for them

WE WUZ HACKERS

tbh, graphics looked too bad to think they're fake
only inovative things i saw compared to the old one were seals and boats. better than nothing i guess
i bet E3 is gonna be the pre-rendered version that doesn't look like shit

LIVESTREAMS OVER

Go to 13:40 in embed to rewatch it.

Stop trying to give any inch of credit to this schlock. They'll show this at E3, just because companies show games before E3 doesn't mean they won't show it at E3 too.

Fuck off.

What's the fucking point, just get inside them and drive

To do what? Ring their phones and steal some money? Amazing.

Well at least we know for sure the game will be absolute garbage. Also, expect that delicious downgrade soon.

I didn't even think of the Mr. Robot aspect, but you're completly right, the tralier gives off a VERY different tone than that of the original game's, and now I realize why, the "renegade haz0r robin hood who's a mixed race faggot that lives in some progressive city and has ties to the edgy hacker underground scene" bug has hit ubisoft, and honestly Im suprised it hadn't already

W_D was supposed to be hacker batman in Chicago, W_D2 seems to be we wuz hackers'n'shit

Someone's in a bad mood

this brand of humor is just as tryhard as the overly serious bullshit that plagued the first game.

also, is it just me, or are they pushing the game in an even more "GTA Clone" type of way? The first game was a terrible GTA Clone, in that it was basically just Assassin's Creed with Cars, but just by looking at the little snippets of gameplay they showed off here it looks like they want that GTA V cash that they got doubly fucked out of.

I wonder why they went into a completely different direction, I guess they want the series to find its own identity but it just seems weird that they'd go into some underground gang/rioter shit.

I hope you like another downgraded Asscreed clone.

Thats what I'm wondering too, maybe they took the feedback that Aiden Pierce was a boring edgelord to heart and are going in a completely different direction? I just hope they know that both extremes are gunna draw ire from some people

Why do niggers like you have to be such pessimistic "HES A SHILL!" assholes, yah I know the game is likely to be shit, and no I'm sure as hell not gunna buy it, but maybe I want to discuss it a bit with other anons here, there seems to be plenty of others in this thread that do too.

Are you nigger?

oh boy

a year and a half from now we'll hit 4chan levels of shilling and shit taste

we already did the day the Overwatch beta opened. there were over ten threads for it in the catalog for at least an hour.

Wait USA day time is over.

The game looks like it's fucking fullbright
when will games have ok lighting again

As it stands it's pretty amusing how ubisoft is trying to earn brownie points with people who don't play games by making some memeing nigger the MC

On the other hand, if they were just trying to fill the role with a character most suited or realistic to it… (as I'm 100% sure they weren't)

Let me make one thing clear

NO ONE SHOULD BUY THIS GAME, I MEAN THIS SINCERLY, THE FIRST ONE WAS UBISOFT'S BIGGEST FLOP IN YEARS, AND NOW THEY'RE TRYING TO PULL ONE OVER ON THE NORMALFAGS FOR ROUND 2, DON'T FALL FOR IT LIKE THEY WILL

I'd still like to talk about the game though, we shouldn't just shut down discussion about why its shit because some autistic anons are going to get triggered.

details can't just be details anymore, user. if something has any more than the lowest possible amount of effort put into it then it must be showcased FRONT AND CENTER because game developers, or the directors to be more specific, are drama queen faggots who can't just let people play something without telling them just how totally fucking hard we worked on this thing here.

it doesn't help that when someone says "proper lighting" everyone immediately thinks Doom 3 and jumps ship.

Oy vey goy, it uses physically-based rendering, a true next-gen technology!

I understand your pain, user

If you really cared, you'd sage.

Looks really good, but it IS a ubisoft trailer so I'll reserve judgement until I play it.

I was always hoping Watch Dogs 2 would be the real start of the franchise, which it might just be.

You can literally go and talk about things that are better than this shit, so WHY TALK ABOUT THIS SHIT WHEN YOU CAN TALK ABOUT SOMETHING BETTER.

We know why it's bad you nigger.

This is the shit I'm talking about, its like we can't talk about anything unless its on Holla Forums's list of approved good games to praise or bad games to shit on

Can't even say "Don't buy it" without being called a shill, this is the Holla Forums you chose anons

Yeah alright

How many ubisoft trailers can you be scammed by before you learn?

Augh shit, I'm a bit sleepy today.

Anyways yeah, no opinions allowed here, conform you normalfag.

are people actually excited for this? after whatever the fuck watch dogs 1 turned out to be

Just fucking ignore them if you have so much to talk about fag

does me not bumping the thread sate your autistic rage user? am I still banned from discussing vidya?

I'm getting pretty sick of this shit too, it's like everyone on here has absolutely no confidence in their fellow user, and think that the hidden shills actually have any form of influence, like one shill pops up and "oh shit looks like Holla Forums as a physical entity are buying some shitty game because they don't know any better"

Like what the fuck do some of you guys think anyone on this board watches E3 for, goddamn, I just want to make fun of ubisoft's fuckup

shut up shill

THERE'S A FILTER BUTTON SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR TRIPFAGS AND SHITPOSTERS YOU DENSE FAGGOT

WOOOOAAAAHH RED TEXT SRS BUSINESS!!!!!!

There's no effort anymore.
It's like you've stopped trying.

No it doesn't.

OH BOY…. now we won't even get to gun down fags.

Did they do this explicitly to preempt the Ben Garrison simulator webms, I wonder?

I thought they said somewhere in an interview that they wanted to go for more realism this time around?
I guess they already threw that out the window.

THEY DONE IT AGAIN

Not even anything new at this point.
The only way they'd get any reaction out of me for this one if they mange to dumb this game down to be even easier than the first one.

Nah user, you see now when people post those videos of them cleaning up shop on all the degenerates it will be okay because the MC is black and therefore can do no wrong

True, but seeing how it duped people with that E3 2012 footage means that unless you see ACTUAL interactive play, never trust.

Even then, a lot of times there's "direction" to make sure that nothing that can be buggy is performed.

Demos need to make a comeback before you trust any company.

Oy Vey goyim, what if the game is shit and the demo is shittier, then no one would pre-order.

The story is literally poor boy dindu noting

archive.is/DtqfY

SACREBLEU

i seriously hope you mean whoever is the protag just hacks the door off with an axe

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

WE

The San Francisco setting makes sense. It's where many tech companies are located at. I hope we can shoot up pride parades.

now that we have stream anouncements E3 really has no point.
I enjoy watching CEOs and devs behaving like retards but it should just fucking die already, its only helping game journos and they should die too.

now that i stop to think about it

you'd think a company as jewish as ubisoft wouldn't have sound engineers so good

The bad guys are an alliance of white men.

I hope there are platform-exclusive missions and skins too! Oh, and pre-order ones as well!

This is the market they want. Laptop gamurs

I feel bad for the sound engineers at Ubishit and DICE.

Is it bad that I like him? He kind of looks like Will.I.Am or Kayne.

WUZ

Yes. Kill yourself.

12 Minute before Midnight World premiere!

He looks like Colion Noir.

Here's some beautiful pictures of San Francisco.

zombietime.com/up_your_alley_2008/part_1_full/

zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/

Even Detroit is a better place than San Francisco.

I'm gonna pirate it solely to spend the entire game shooting up niggers and libshits while pretending I'm some Moonman-esque shooter wearing blackface

Putting a Moonman model as the player character should be the first mod for it.

Hasn't Ubisoft hopped on the Denuvo bandwagon? No pirating this masterwork, tragic.

HE’S A NIGGER
A NIGGER LOOK IT’S A NIGGER

There's not enough games that are set in San Francisco that take advantage of how fucking awful it is.

If there's homeless people screaming and jacking off outside of restaurants and in Bart and I can kill them all I'm happy.

Although since it's Ubishit I expect them to glamorize how diverse the city is.

Why do vidya mainly take place in one of four cities? It's either New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, or Detroit. I give some props to the first game for bring in Chicago, but why not equally shitty cities like Richmond or Raleigh?

I'm surprised
Game's probably gonna be shit though

Did they add anything to do with hacking?

They made doing anything outside of hacking pointless.

its shit

WE WUZ HACKERZ N SHIEET

I hate the Hollywood romanticizing of hackers being "hip, trendy 20-somethings". I would love to play as a skinnyfat, sweaty, pale faggot living on autismbux.

The French do love nigger cock so much after all.

Anyone got it?

HACKERZ

Nevermind, I'm a retard.

why does the glasses guy speak like his parents are cousins

AY YO, HOL UP FAM

I just hope that they learned enough from the last game to know that the silent pistol you start off with shouldn't be the most powerful weapon in the whole game.

user

just live life

As a woman, Watch Dogs made me feel so empowered. At times, I literally felt like I was a real hacker. It made me proud to identify as a female gamer. It gave me the knowledge and skills to become a hacker in real life!

I'm so hyped for Watch Dogs 2!! Yaay!

What I like about the new trailer:

What I don't like

Aiden was literally a script kiddie

Someone looked at this and said "Yeah, that looks just like something a hacker would do!"

Actually yeah, that's a great point.

Aiden was just a dumb street thug who learned a few script exploits in the world's shittiest security system and also could swing a billy club really hard. And he never actually fought CToS or Blume.

I'm glad the new game seems to be correcting that error.

Come to think of it, every real gig he ever got in the first game was because of his friends that were better hackers/had more connections than him

This is supposed to gauge interest?

That was retarded.

Frogposters confirmed for being normalfags.

If you have a Pepe meme on your hard drive,

>>>/reddit/

well everyone knows hackers are the most physically active people around.

I have seen YTPs that look better made than this

Are you telling me hackers don't actually do parkour flips over warning message windows?

Liking the music, that's about all I'm liking here

anyone have a sauce on who the artist is?

There isn't even any anti-aliasing in this trailer, and since the game isn't out it will look even worse on release.

Aiden's "amazing hacker powers" were all scripts he had in his phone that he bought from DedSec. The only way he could hack was getting scripts from other people.

If they changed a single comma in the CToS code, Aiden would probably be fucked.

Why are they using the same OS in Watch Dogs 2 though? I thought that was exclusive for Chicago or something, aren't they aware that such an OS is easily exploitable by now?

You think Ubisoft gives a shit about the structural integrity of any sort of narrative they're trying to spin? Look no further than asscreed to find all the proof you need that indicates the answer is a resounding "no"

Jesus fucking Christ, it's the MTV for hackers.
These guys watched Hackers and thought it was the real deal, didn't they? This is fucking hilarious.

This is some top notch hacking code.

See, when I played the first one I wasn't even expecting a vigilante simulator. I was expecting some kind of "fight the system" hacker game.

I thought the story would end up being a Jak 2 type thing where initially it'd be all about revenge, but as the plot progressed Aiden would realize there was something bigger at stake and the revenge would become secondary.

Instead, you start out as a two-bit thug who wants revenge and end it as a two-bit thug who got revenge.

Looks cool.
Looks like this time the world isn't a boring barren wasteland.
Might pick it up or pirate it.

Taking bets on it having denuvo.

It's amazing how actual programmers can spew this shit with a straight face

I think this is just what canadian people think hacking is like

no, it's San Francisco, full of fags and libretards to kill

Why couldn't they just get one of their programmers to make something? lollollollollollollollollol

I hate myself for expecting any better from Ubijew.

Exactly, which is gonna be fun.

it's probably made by some graphics designer

Shit, I laughed harder than I should've.

And it's really a pity, because the premise of a motivated individual using such an oppressive system against itself and for the citizens would have been cool.

The narrative really fails with the protagonist. Aiden should really have been a Punisher expy, an unrelenting force of nature going after the corrupt and wicked by using their own tools against themselves.

Instead he's just a whiny bitch.

I expect nothing better from this turd. It will be another annoying CJ moralfag because God forbid we call into question the sainthood of the negro.

We need some OC in this bitch.

There's a second one?

Now, I'm not the expert on religious history or history in general for that matter, but aren't the Templar Knights disciples of Jesus and Solomon. I know this is from the same series where Tesla was an Assassin and Edison was part of the evil Illuminati or whatever, but holy shit is the series completely off the rails if this is what passes.

So no webm?

At first i thought that you were the ow the edge dude, and i thought that it could be funny but then this trailer happened.

It's really simple:

I expected Watch Dogs 2 to be bad like the first game, but I never predicted it could be even worse.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

You got the henry ford one too?

Sure do!

Look im not a Holla Forumsfag and i think they ae retarded. But im not joking when i say that look into the asscreed mythos and you quickly realize that every communist or figure with communist thought was a good guy amd every right wing person or person that even tries capitalism is a bad guy. Even people like Stalin are justified by the story saying they became corrupted.

It's like staring into the mind of a child.
These idiots never grew up inside their head, right?

Ubisoft never fails to deliver.

they did it, the absolute madmans

and these are the people writing secret history fiction? do they not know real history?

They're probably a gamergate themed rival hacker faction you have to take down

This shit is the reason that i never played a single asscreed game.

I actually forgot the bit about Hitler, I just wanted to laugh at how he used the apple to brainwash people into thinking he gave people raises.

The really fucked up thing is how they excuse all of Lenin's brutalities, and then trample over all the good Henry Ford did.

I mean, he was no saint by any stretch of the imagination, but he did give a fair wage to his workers, even the niggers ones, and especially looked after war veterans.

And then come these retarded assclowns and shit up on him because he dared name the Jew.

Glad to see spelling errors are still in the series.

They're French.

I don't think that's the issue here, they are marxists, commie sympathisers, they're rewriting history excusing all the things commies did as pure good and every thing capitalism did as pure evil.

Niggers, parkour and drones.

The billiard ball weapon is semi neat, they could have done better though.
We get to play Superman 64 with the drone, wew.
Co-op makes a return from Farcry4 it looks like?
I'm not sure I could suffer the protagonist to even play the game.
I've been leaving my window open because it's warm and I'm already sick of hearing all the nigger speak outside my house everyday.
I don't want to hear it in my vidya too.

Why

Becasue he good boy
He dindu nuffin

The heroic shitskin will never kill, only da ebil white man who kill and frame him or some shit like that.

Aesthetic.

It's gonna be great.

Bravo Ubisoft
Buggier than WD1? We can only hope

It's the Jews pushing Marxist ideology from their position of massive over-representation in media and education. They're doing this everywhere to poison a competing society. Don't be afraid of Holla Forums; they're right.

At least they're not trying to make it look like a masterpiece as with the first one.

Seems like Ubisoft might be finally scared of showing shit they can't actually accomplish

shit, that's awful

there obviously is a splash, it's just weak.

Honest question, how is that legal? I would understand in a private venue but this is out in the street. Please dont give a Holla Forums answer "oh because degeneracy" , no i wanna know the actual legalities going on here.

It's ass.

/po./ are idiots because they are paranoid of everything. What happened here is simple, the writers write and it sold so the company let them keep going. Also i bet you most people cant even actually say the plot in with any details. This plots are all convoluted and its even worse after every game regardless of politics.

Pick the frame that has it, because it's not there.

It probably isn't legal by the letter of the law, it'd just be more work and money to enforce during these events than it is to simply quarantine it, kind of like all those marijuana festivals; sometimes they'll get a free pass from the mayor/governor or whatever but it's probably just permitted through sheer logistics

What looks like a shitty splash is actually a very poorly rendered dust cloud from the collision effects of the car hitting the forklift

Fuck off kike shill

Same way this is.

That looks more like a dust cloud user, I honestly think it's just an effect being triggered by the damage the car is taking by falling in the water.

Jesus fucking christ.

There's a puff coming from the car and the forklift bumping into each other, and then a splash sound effect added in.

City/county laws and permits can vary, allowing this activity within San Francisco limits but not the rest of the state or country if the mayor passes a bill. Secondly, there's the partial anarchy syndrome, where doing this degenerate shit is technically illegal, but no one will enforce these laws because it's San Francisco, modern day Sodom.
Recently, in quite a similar case, the police refused to crack down on La Raza members and assorted spics rioting and attacking random individuals at a Trump ralley, because the San Jose mayor is a La Raza member. This anarcho-tyranny is considered acceptable, as long as it attacks white demographics and is useful for leftist ends.

And the writers wrote it having their heads filled with noise from some Marxist university, who teach from an methodology cut and inscribed by Marxist jews at the frankfurt school. Whether or not schlomo put the words to print himself is irrelevant.

Are those trees still getting made?

Ahahahaha oh WOW.

Shoop the Whoop my fellow hackers.

California isn't even American anymore. The state is majority spic, which in a way is actually good.

The faggots infesting San Francisco are in for a rude awakening in the next 10 years.

I still remember fucking around in firebug with either the polygon or some shitty journalism site's review with Holla Forums.

Oh god, this game is basically webm related.

I'm dying

It's Ulillia the trees will never stop being made

I fucking love huspanic tv with all the hot chicks. They are gonna become a large minority in this country and probably piss off a lt of feminist because all their television is like this.

Art team did a fucking good job, it looks damn good. But as always the game design will be shit. I mean, being an artist is harder than being an idea guy, so why the hell do they fuck up every time?

WE

SF has been the capital of shit for decades, it used to be known for the high concentration of hippies, then it was the new age crap and floaty mediums followed by hipsters and now in [CURRENT YEAR] its SJWs.

Endboss is the hacker known as 4chins

Yeah, back when the state was still white. Do you actually see the spics tolerating the kind of behavior the subhumans in SF get up to?

For all I care the wetbacks can have that festering shithole, but only if they slaughter every white person in the state.

How the fuck is that not american, that like miami is not in america.

Miami is cuban

Riddle me this, you bottom feeding Marxist cuck, if you replace all the Germans in Germany with Kebabs, is it still Germany?

wanting to understand internet culture having le lejon and no smug anime/pepe or anything that niche imageboards are having.

Not even shitposting. How is this internet culture, oh yeah its San Fagcisco so no wonder there. Also how come the "hackers" are not indoors paranoid and fat people?

I know its not a selling point but at this stage persona 4 is more of a fucking hacking game than this.
Also it looks like Assassins Creed in present time. Also no autism

As long as they doN't change the name of the country to something else, yes.

Nope, not american so that shit never reached me through various media.

It probably will turn out totally bit, but I will still pirate it and give it a try.

Riddle me this Anonymous, if you replace all the Germans in Germany with Mudkipz, is Seaking still the best pokemon?

Knowing ubisoft they will probably pull some severely retarded shit and make them the same universe

Pic related is more of a hacking game than Watch_Dogs

Give it a few years, and we'll find out.

now thats a game i would play

You got all of that from the word miami?

I don't get it, if they want a hacking game or have something to do with hacking. Just go on an imageboard lurk at every board.

See the masters of shitposting and general smug anime faces. study them like you are having a medical study for blood cancer or something.
Is that so hard?

that would be an instant buy for me.

A true Next-Gen™ experience.

>after credits, show scene of her tied and gagged in his basement

Holy shit, it's true.

I wouldn't worry about that, they will probably add it later to it.

For example if you look at the ac brotherhood trailer the lake is missing, it's just entirely black, but later in the game there is water.

WUZ T. 4lB3RT0

Speak for yourself.

Mafia 3 now Watch Dogs 2. It's like year of the nigger.

The memes would drive them mad.

It's the year of the monkey after all

well, is the year of the monkey, right?

Fucking hilarious.

Don't forget Battlefield 1, where you get to play as a proud POC fighting the evil Germuns. I swear I've seen drawn cuck porn posted on Holla Forums that looked just like Battlfield 1's cover and that was at least 3 years ago.

who the fuck asked for this?

The whole industry is getting BLACKED. We need Miller.

wait wtf, are you playing a nig in wd2?

Well I changed my mind, not going to pirate it.

AC4:Black Flag was Ubisoft's (the dev team) cry for help, showing how horrible it was for devs to work in that environment, then in Watch Dogs you kill the CEO of the company you worked for in Black Flag. I'm going to suspect that the sound engineers were the only people to not get fired to meet the "diversity quota"

REMOVE KIKONGO

Well whites have been protagonists for like, literally ALL the history of gaming. It's about time minorities get the representation they deserve.

But then why the fucking niggers? Why not, idk russians or sandniggers or some shit like that?

When minorities start making games themselves and stop being a bunch of gibmedat savages, then maybe

Why do morons think shared universes are cool?

Well your wife has had to fuck you for like, literally ALL of your marriage. It's about time a disadvantaged youth gets a shot at that pussy too.

Then they can go and make games like that.

Oh, but wait, I forgot that 85 IQ average. Too bad.

They ook and eek for welfare, housing, phones, they murder and rape us, and then they have the audacity to steal our history.

HOLY SHIT, INNOVATING!

I know this is just bait but

If it fit or wasn't totally forced like it is now, I wouldn't care, stormfags would but who cares about them.

Mafia 3 would not have drawn anywhere near as much Ire from us here if it was it's own thing in the vein of 70s blaxplotation films and such, but no it had to in a series about 50s Italian mobsters that are now suddenly headed by a fucking nigger in the deep south in the early 50s

yah totally realistic there.

How the hell do you know all that crap? You actually play those games?

A GRAVE FOR EVERY SLAVE

Shared Universes kind of ruin the power scale too, especially when in AC you have the technology of literal Gods wheras Watch Dogs is essentially Coon_Tales

Sadly, yes. I surprisingly enjoyed Black Flag, Watch_Dogs less so.

You're shilling pretty hard Colion but I like your channel

Yeah, whites have to, forever, uplift the nigger plague.

Shared universes are cool if the connected series' share lore and themes, and are generally straying faaaaar from reality. Just saying they're connected because CROSSOVERS is fucking lame, yeah.

But all of the Asians represented in games "don't count."

Fuck off you liberal nigger.

Come on, you're better than this.

I've never really minded whatever the fuck ethnicity the devs want to make their protagonists, but there's way too many nigger protagonists lately.

They ruin everything, from the aesthetic to the themes. A shared universe means a diluted universe without any coherent or cohesive whole. It just becomes a bunch of dumb random bullshit.

The French run away from everything though.

Every time.

There is way more nigger shit in the game than just the main character.

post yfw it comes out and its fucking awful again but ubisoft neglects to realize they're dumping millions into a stillborn IP.

Well I did play both of them too, but I don't remember those things. But then again I don't really pay a lot of attention to games like that. Anyway the ceo was some french faggot, at what point did you kill him in wd?

Call me when it's not done as soulless virtue signalling.

Jesus Christ. I'm not supposed to cross shit off my bingo card until e3 actually starts.
At least the protag doesn't have one of those ugly flat bill caps with the giant sticker on it.

But user, don't you want to be the 1337 hacker known as 4chan in all his roided up parkour glory? Imagine… living out your fantasy as the leader of Anonymooose.

Why can't niggers write, draw, film, and program their own shit? Why can't they bring their own mythologies into the current year? Why do they need whites to do everything for them?

The plot is literally he dindu nuffin because he was wrongly profiled to a crime.

That's the definition of virtue signaling.

wew

No, it's because it's shit. Look at his character.

Show me a black character that isn't sassy.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

Sorry to say Cyberpunk won't be at E3. CDPR already confirmed this, but said they might show "something else."

Watch_Nogs

see
Virtue signaling and forced diversity is cancer and you fucking know it.

This game has a lot more cancer than just that, though.

There were like some side missions that were killing people who were driving around. Anyways, if you were autistic enough to do all of them the last one has you kill some French faggot with the same name and model. And since I played both games around the same time I remembered, looked it up and sure enough Ubisoft confirmed it was a reference to Black Flag.

Game Publishers do all sorts of spiteful shit like that. Recently, 343 killed The Rookie from Halo 3: ODST (in a book, no less), had a member go renegade, and made the leader into one of the main characters of C.U.C.K squad in Halo 5. Probably because ODST sold more copies than 5 (not kidding, ODST sold 3 million, 5 sold at best 1.5 million)

also pics are for the cucks in this thread who think niggers need white people to make video games for them

Stay pozzed, my friend.

Niggers need white humans for everything if they want to enjoy any semblance of civilization.

Holy fucking shit the artist should kill themselves for being more retarded than the niggers he's making fun of.

lmao

saw this and thought of you

They did the same with Far Cry 2, with Vaas somehow stealing the diamonds you use in the game's climax, making everything you do even more pointless.

YOU WERE SO CLOSE BRO

If niggers want good games niggers can make their own games. But that is impossible, because they are niggers.

k

I have this one too. Knew one was wrong and had to guess which one was right.

This is like high school tier video editing right here. What the fuck are they even trying to show? An athletic black dude in the matrix? Is this suppose to be an iphone commercial from the 90's?

Oh tumblr, always so butthurt

Trash is too good for that post.

Reminder that
EVERY UBISOFT TITLE WILL DOWNGRADE

Most of the alt-righters I've spoken to tend towards sexual repression out of personal fears. I don't know why so many posters are surprised about it, especially when most watch futa porn or some variant.

Stay salty (^:

Tumblr son, always so triggered

u w0t nigga? Mafia 3 is a straight up blaxplotation complete with "le mistreated 'nam veteran" in 60s/70s New Orleans.

Stop projecting, it's embarrassing.

lmao yeah I use tumblr.
I'd also never fuck losers like you

If you can't handle the truth…

weak

b
a
i
t

stop anytime u like tho

Well, at least you have your delusions about you.

Stop triggering the autist and go back to talking about this disaster of a game.
Actually who gives a shit.

Yes many right wingers are latent degenerates, that's today's culture though. The difference is when it comes time to make a family you try to turn around the cycle of faggotry and raise healthy kids. It's resisting the urge the eat the apple.

If you don't want to fuck me then why are you responding lmao

[triggered]

It's fun to bully landwhales.

Why does everyone suddenly speak like a britbong now? Is the majority of frustrated users on Holla Forums British? Because that would explain a lot.

T O P K E K

5/10 made me laugh.

Is it fun to bite hooks, too?

Brit/pol/ is a small but powerful clique

THIRST TOO GREAT

Retards will still buy it. Never doubt the endless idiocy of the average vidya consumer.

What's there to talk about? Ubisoft will botch this release, this will be forced Niggers and everyone will praise Ubisoft for another 10/10 cinematic masterpiece.

People use the t. meme even though they aren't Polish. Welcome to the internet. Also making fun of people chasing poz loads is always fun.

Don't worry, when you realize u've lost just hit the [x] in the corner. Nobody will know.

I'm not the one biting it retard.

Well I might as well pour some fuel on this fire.

Yeah, your tumblrina tears are quenching my thirst.

Tell me about it, here's my tip to see if you can reach (250)

o lad i am laffin

stop anytime lad im just sayen

Can we go back to shitting on ubisoft? Lets not have the weak ass shill derail this

LMAO

I wasn't even one of the people arguing with you tumblr, I just want to laugh at you.

It's not that fun when everyone expect it to be shit by default.

white pride am I right (^:

I'm not sure tumblr tier landwhales count as female. I mean sure some technically have malformed fat vaginas, but do those really count.

Shitting on a pile of shit is like pissing in a river of piss.

Sure tho. The main difference between Watch Dogs 1 and 2 so far is that we already know the first one was all flashy trailers and no substance. This one will be the same.

I don't even have a horse in this race tumblr, I don't need one to laugh at you.

It doesn't seem to stop you guys from responding though ;)

Hun you don't need to be shy. I know 2 trans friends who met through Holla Forums and they're happy as cottage pie.

I'm a Gay Liberal and Communist Statist and I'm pretty open about my beliefs around others. I'm definitely what a normalfag society would deem as "jobless".

Yet I have thousands of pictures on my computer of White women fucking white cock. Despite my far-left politic beliefs I am turned on by the idea of White women breeding with white men, especially young blondes.

Although I feel shame being into this shit I can't seem to stop. I tell myself "right, this shit stops now for good" but the very next day I'll be back looking at straight porn. If any of my other #FeelTheBern friends knew this I'd be excommunicated from the movement so it must always remain a secret.

I'm also starting to get into non-porn territory now, which is even worse IMO.

Alright sceencap this, cut off the ID and this section and post that as a "legit /leftpol/ poster"

All vaginas look malformed.

lmao but the other one was legit tho

Mine doesn't :3c

Innies are awesome.

Sorry, legbeard. I'm taken.

It's a miracle you can find it under all the rolls of fat.

hi mgtow

Only Ubisoft Montpelier has french creative leads.

All the other are US born and raised (not even canadian) it's a metastasis of the silicon valley cancer.

Which is fucking sad because the ones making the video games (you known, the engine coding, the modelisation, the art, etc… IE everything that is actually good in Ubi games) are mostly French/Quebecois.

If you wonder why it's because the US is (or at least was not sure in 2016) the biggest market for vidya. Therefore Ubisoft is making products tuned to the US market. How? By recruiting "US vidya specialists"…

Which is also why they drink the coolaid so fast (or made so many Tom Clancy's based games on killing Mexicans, works both ways). Instead of having games with an actual creative vision.

I want Nick Bates to leave

I-If that's your fetish

I'm sure you are.

Sounds like you wish more of Holla Forums was gay so they'd have sex with you.
Don't worry, you can fap to this in the mean time.

This situation just becomes more true and common every year that passes.
Perhaps people are just becoming dumber.

This thread was fun guys

Why here no games with Indians or Aztec?

Disappointed.

I'm sure you're leaving.

So, does anyone think Ubisoft will expand on the hacking abilities or keep it the same? I doubt they'd take any away since it'll probably be a copy-paste of the first games engine.

user might wanna start to not fall for the baitings.

I'd love an Aztec game. Brutally enslaving all the lesser spics and then sacrificing them to your degenerate gods would be fun.

Well i'm sure you could get indian followers in conquistador, but it's about the spanish.

P.S: Squirt, you look nothing like that guy, FYI.

No matter how proud your mommy is :^)

WE

WUZ

TRANS

HACKERS

KANGZ

N

At least the thread is sagin…

so this is pretty much SJW Power Fantasy: The Game?

Yep. Definitely not from here.

What brings you here to this shit thread, tumblr?

newfags gonna newfag, user

SHEEIIIT

thats every ubisoft game from now on
they are activisions bioware

The virgins that populate it. What brings yo…

It's funny, because it's going to be some low quality piece of shit like those anime slideshow simulators.

"stop virgin shaming 2016"

wow ever a relevant post number

everyone is such a whore in the current year that being a virgin has become cool and sought after again.
T-t-thanks poz faggots for making the whole 'stop STD shaming' backfire

I don't understand.

If you keep replying, why do you insist that you don't want any contact? I think you've got issues.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome#Social_interaction

Does this ring a bell?

Checked

Impressive.

I came here to understand why people are even replying to something as underwhelming and as Watch Dogs. So far le anonymoose stuff is pretty fucking funny. Other than that it looks like the same shit.

If you are unironically looking for virgins, I guess you could always try /r9k/ or wizardchan. I hear MGTOW has forums too.

Don't lie, you came here trying to beat the autist high score of (250) and are probably pretty disappointed this game is so underwhelming that the discussion ended

Nobody gives a shit about aztecs/mayans. They're at the bottom the social ladder and are dirt poor. That's what you get when you're the conquered culture.

At this rate you are still 2 ahead of me. Looks like you will beat me at autism no matter how many replies I give. Drat.

That's right. Just pretend everyone that laughs at you is an ugly loser in real life. Whatever makes you feel better.

You tried I guess?

Most americans don't even know ethnic mayans/aztecs still exist, I doubt it. Probably a spic himself.

It wont die instantly though.

why is that kiyomrao

All aboard the hype train.

Because I posted Kiyomaro and not some bloodthirsty garlic bread, shits funny though

What's that in the background?

Wait, waht?

I already knew that he was a total disaster with selling all of canadas gold, implementing speech laws and choosing his cabinet based on gender and skin color, but holy fuck, he really bends over as far as he can.

It says "of the history".

what is this aberrhation of image compression?