SHAREBLUE SHITSTORM 3: MODexit EDITION

Started since the last one for this topic filled up

We started with the revelation that Shareblue is literally being used by almost every single globalist group in the world to spew propaganda and subvert our country. This was followed by a number of other discoveries (listed below) now being covered up by the traitors over at cuckchan. This cannot be allowed to continue, we must continue to search for Shareblue's headquarters as well as discover the identities of the halfchan mods and let them know that their decisions will have real world consequences. They are participating in the cover up of treason and sedition.

China, the Rothschild's old base in City of London, Mexico, Israel, Saudi Arabia and other Middle Eastern Groups all have connections to David Brock's group. More info on this can be found posted just below the OP:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special

archive.is/3qIjI

disobedientmedia.com/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-to-chinese-government-host-of-foreign-special-interests/

archive.is/aRPcc

OneVoice, the subsidiary of the PeaceWorks Foundation, was used by Obama, Kerry and the Department of State to funnel money into an attempt to overthrow Benjamin Netanyahu as Prime Minister before being returned to Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-02/organization-tied-david-brock-used-taxpayer-money-illicit-israeli-political-interven

archive.is/kQIQd

disobedientmedia.com/organization-tied-to-david-brock-used-laundered-taxpayer-money-from-illicit-israeli-political-intervention-to-fund-clinton-campaign/

archive.is/F3jOa

Obama has also been revealed to have funneled billions into a DOJ slush fund to various far left protest groups

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/gop-wants-to-eliminate-shadowy-doj-slush-fund-bankrolling-leftist-groups.html

insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/01/mike-huckabee-justice-department-slush-fund-republicans-la-raza-banks

WSJ reported this in 2015

archive.is/BEURx

The fire rises

infowars.com/obama-under-fire-over-laundering-scandals/

It is also on drudge, we control the narrative. Push while we still maintain momentum

Do not neglect to help sift through the most recent FBI document dump >>9412242

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oMcMM
archive.is/3L1z9
archive.is/0jZrV
archive.is/1xzLd
archive.is/bNhaI
archive.is/p2WKA
archive.is/TRF9V
archive.is/Ap6s
archive.is/u1oq0
archive.is/AyzAs
archive.is/0Gt22
archive.is/J4joC
archive.is/l4ni8
archive.is/lrvfb
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/1185547
mediafire.com/file/iygnsl39bvtglza/#janiteam.rar
texteditors.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl
archive.is/6aZhn
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92183220/#92187506
pastebin.com/jhi8V5TG
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special
twitter.com/davidbrockdc
twitter.com/leahmcelrath
twitter.com/fawfulfan
twitter.com/tommyxtopher
twitter.com/laynier
twitter.com/gingermckchav
twitter.com/jess_mc
twitter.com/JBoogieG
twitter.com/owillis
twitter.com/katiebparis
shareblue.com/author/katie/
twitter.com/DavidCornDC
twitter.com/Craigipedia
gotnews.com/
archive.is/61obY
youtube.com/watch?v=m_3lHYHLONg
youtube.com/watch?v=BSEnurBApdM
boards.4chan.org/qa/thread/1190723#p1191178
archive.is/JZ3d5
pugetsoundanarchists.org/
indivisibleguide.com/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/communism general/type/op/
mega.nz/#F!MQ10DDDI
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Web_browsers
5calls.org/
votejamesthompson.com/issues
archive.is/4qlid
archive.is/AZHd1
disobedientmedia.com/investigation-into-suicide-of-arrowgrass-capital-trader-reveals-ties-to-organized-crime-fraud-and-david-brock/
archive.is/BUUTc
archive.is/sZMhm
archive.is/PPDfV
archive.is/AdYLH
archive.is/6BdHk
archive.is/j1AtL
time.com/4641901/trump-inauguration-david-brock/
8ch.net/pol/res/9578637.html
politico.com/f/?id=00000159-b2d1-d13c-a35b-b3df19230001
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5r9cme/linkedin_and_zynga_foundersceos_lead_disruptive/
freebeacon.com/politics/priorities-usa-gets-farm-cash-from-zynga-ceo/
chinawatchcanada.blogspot.ca/2014/03/csisrcmp-operation-sidewinder-banned.html
google.com/maps/place/870 Greenbrier Cir, Chesapeake,[email protected]/*
google.com/maps/place/870 S Greenbrier St, Arlington,[email protected]/*
archive.is/ezEFN
www72.zippyshare.com/v/H2SCUBmw/file.html
twitter.com/polyzach
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-05-08/hillary-clinton-s-big-donor-paradox
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Basic gesalt on the China/PeaceWorks situation:

This is Globalist Ke Xiping who runs the Xiamen Hengxing Group Co., Ltd. (厦门恒兴集团有限公司) archive.is/oMcMM archive.is/3L1z9

He arranged the Chinese side of the deal, masking a multimillion dollar payment as a mining project which was immediately sold to PowerChina, a state run enterprise. The Australian middleman who was responsible for playing go between was Malcolm Raymond Scott James ( archive.is/0jZrV ) He sits on the board of Moko Social Media Holdings and is the executive at Tianshan Goldfields, which was the Australian shell company set up to facilitate the deal with China. James was uniquely placed to sell influence in Shareblue back when it was named Blue Nation Review. ( archive.is/1xzLd ) Moko still hold's a 20% stake in Shareblue

The Chinese aren't the only ones fucking you over though! Our old friends the Jews, the Arabs, the financiers in the City of London and even Mexico is pulling strings in Shareblue! Peter Daou is the CEO of Shareblue's holding company. Look at all of his clients! archive.is/bNhaI

Well well, did you know that PR Newswire and Bloomberg are both owned by a UBM plc in the City of London. Fair and unbiased, I'm sure. archive.is/p2WKA archive.is/TRF9V

He also works for OneVoice International, a part of the PeaceWorks Foundation. This is our new Open Society Foundation, they're just as bad and you'll find that Soros works with some of their supporters. archive.is/Ap6s archive.is/u1oq0

Here's a sample of who is involved:

Rockefellers, the UK Labor Party and that cunt Jeremy Corbyn, The Crown Family Philanthropies etc. Crown Family doesn't even hide who they love to support archive.is/AyzAs The PeaceWorks Foundation is run by Daniel Lubetzky, a Mexican Jew who loves to play up the Jew side and hide his Hispanic roots because he works with the Cartels to influence American politics. He founded KIND snacks and is a billionaire. archive.is/0Gt22 Here he is helping expose Hezbollah's involvement in the drug trade in South America. So helpful to his Latino friends and also to his pals who don't like Iran! archive.is/J4joC

PeaceWorks has offices in Tel Aviv, Ramallah, and London and they do business with Israelis, Palestinians, Egyptians, Australians, Turks, Indonesians and Sri Lankans. archive.is/l4ni8 archive.is/lrvfb

Lubetzky is working with China to push Shareblue because he thinks they can cause fractures such as Calexit which he will benefit from. But let's be honest, the Chinese will fuck him and all the Hispanics over and send them packing once they get their way.

shareblue.com/?author=

1: admin

2: nurettin

3: richard

4: peter (Peter Daou - Former adviser to Hillary Clinton and John Kerry. Veteran of two presidential campaigns.)

5: 404

6: melissa (Melissa McEwan - Editor-in-chief of Shareblue. Founded Shakesville, an intersectional feminist progressive political blog, in 2004. @shakestweetz)

7: susan (Susan Madrak - Previously, managing editor at Crooks and Liars.)

8: anthony (Anthony Reed - Digital Director - Founder of Benchmark Politics @benchmarkpol)

9: 404

10: ginger (Ginger McKnight-Chavers - Freelance Political Writer)

11: katie (Katie Paris - Senior Executive Adviser)

12: leela (Leela Daou)

13: asha (Asha Dahya - Creator and editor-in-chief of GirlTalkHQ)

14: propanejane (Propane Jane, pseudonym @docrocktex26)

15: matthew (Matthew Chapman - Freelance Political Writer @fawfulfan)

16-20: 404

21: the-editors

31: shareblue-staff

41: tommy (Tommy Christopher - Former White House correspondent and politics reporter for AOL, The Daily Banter, and Mediaite, and a longtime liberal journalist and commentator. @Tommyxtopher)

51: Josh Nerpel

61: vanessa-cardenas (Vanessa Cardenas)

71: ar-parker (Alison R. Parker - Reproductive justice and LGBTQ rights activist @alisonrose711)

81: karoli-kuns (Karoli Kuns)

91: dianna (Dianna E. Anderson - Feminist author and freelance writer. Graduate of Oxford University and former organizer for the Clinton campaign @diannaeanderson)

101: tr (T.R. Ramachandran - co-founder of Kanvz @yottapoint electionado.com)

111: Will Lippincott

121: leah (Leah McElrath - Senior Writer and Twitter Director @leahmcelrath)

131: oliver (Oliver Willis - Senior Writer, Former research fellow at Media Matters @owillis)

141: Jess McIntosh

142: Office Manager

The known, possible location of Shareblue's offfices

UPDATE ON HALFCHAN MOD SITUATION

Last night an user posted on /qa/ a warning to the mods. His message was that if Hiro does not remove every single mod on here and replace them, he will drop concrete proof that the halfchan mods were taking bribes from Correct The Record in order to shill on Holla Forums. He already has numerous twitter bots ready to go and others are planning to help him out, although he admits he's most likely gonna do this alone. Whether he is LARPing or not remains to be seen. However if he is legit about all of this, a shitstorm not seen since The Fappening will break out and could forever alter halfchan.

desuarchive.org/qa/thread/1185547

Didn't he say that he had like 150 anons on his side or something?

If that user really does have concrete proof of the mods being payed off by CTR then there's gonna be a massive shitstorm.

Also checked

Give or take. There's a lot of people the mods pissed off. If I had to guess its a joint effort from halfchan and Holla Forums that's been planned for months. A LARPer would normally stay on one sight. This guy has already posted here before. But then again Saturday is April Fools Day so this could all be a prank.

That said, his source has to be either a rouge janitor who was close with the top mods, or possibly even a rouge mod fed up with RapeApe and Hiro.

Let's hope a rogue mod actually gave him a fuckton of logs.

That could actually burn it all down.

Either way, the next few days should be watched carefully.

If it would any mod, it would be Asan/Modcat. He already has a personal vendetta against RapeApe and Hiro if rumors are to be believed. If anything this is his giant fuck you to both of them.

Looks like we're gonna have some fun this weekend. Any options other than LOIC or that function better?

Wasn't he recently fired?

He's planning on running around 30 twitter bots to spam the leaks along with several hashtags. He's going to give Hiro one chance to make this right. If Hiro doesn't follow though, he drops everything. As for Hiro, either he's completely clueless to the fact that the mods were taking bribes from CTR, which is possible since he's an absentee owner. Or he and RapeApe were getting paid by CTR and they split the profits with the other mods.

Yeah, and he would be the one to have access to all those personal logs. Not to mention that he has a personal score to settle with RapeApe and Hiro for getting shitcanned because of the RWSS fiasco.

OR I just realized, its a former CTR employee who knew about what was going on, and got pissed off that Brock wasn't paying him enough money to shill.

Enjoy

You also have to remember Jim and Ron's history with Hiro. Apparently the 2ch userbase and Jim/Ron fucking hate him. Maybe we could ask Jim for some info on Hiro they were business partners. I'm sure Jim would love to see him burn.

Apparently Hiro hates Jim back.

This is also a possibility.

If I remember right there was a lot of buzz that we infiltrated the shit out of CTR.

As much I'd love very much to see cuckchan crash and burn with no survivors, I'd hate to see this place become inundated due to the fallout.

Honestly I think that it's worth the risk.

More goodies

/irc/ user here. We are just two dedicated people from /a/ and /u/ and from Holla Forums and /kc/ respectively. We are still looking for people who want to go through the logs on your behalf though. If you are interested, you are welcome to contribute any time.

I am available if additional help is needed. Just tell me where to go.

At what cost user, at what cost?

Your thread.
>>>/irc/94

The source:
mediafire.com/file/iygnsl39bvtglza/#janiteam.rar

Choose your tool here:
texteditors.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl

I am faring very good with notepad++ . Also know of some gamergate people from outside working on leaked chatlogs with grep.

We also have a channel on Rizon called #/irc/. Please be at your best behavior if you come visit.

Good timing. About to leave the office now. Will access the materials and connect to IRC upon arrival. And you have my word regarding behavior. See you shortly.

Jim and Hiro both played a role in the 2ch credit card leak. Jim used Hiro not paying his taxes to his advantage and stole the site from him.

When this shit hopefully hits the fan, that's when we make our move to take back halfchan.

I thought there was like 150 of you guys. was it a mod, janitor, former CTR employee, none of the above?

Maybe but hasn't Jim treated his users far better than Hiro?

I was talking about the halfchan user who said he had proof the mods were getting paid by CTR by the way.

If you're still there, I was banned for it eventually, though it took the mods well over an hour and a half.

Codemonkey does all the hard work. Jim just sits on his fat ass and counts his shekels.

Yeah but he doesn't abuse or take advantage of us as far as I can tell.

Is 4chan under attack? All of the threads as-of late have been about these STUPID FUCKING concepts like race mixing, being white, jews, etc.

Seriously, there doesn't seem to be any real conversation/discussion any longer.

Is this the work of Shareblue? How can we stop these fucks?

It's mainly shareblue, it's possible that there are other groups shilling as well though.

We've got their location in NY pinpointed, sounds like there is going to be an effort to get the entire mod team over at 4chan booted

They've destroyed Holla Forums for me. I just can't stomach the Reddit tier BS constantly on display.

Question: How are they able to learn who the mods are?

Mods apparently got paid off. Some user claims that he's got proof that the mods were taking money from CTR and that if Hiro doesn't fire the entire mod team he's going to drop everything he has. He's setting up twitter bots to spam the leak at Hiro along with numerous hashtags to make it trend.

archive.is/6aZhn

The leaker is back again. Apparently he has leaked emails from CTR and Shareblue. Is it /ourguys/?

the only thing to do is kill 4chan

Start linking Holla Forums in major youtube videos pewdiepie, JonTron etc.

Start linking boards on reddit. O'sullivan's law has taken the mods. Kill it, bring over the Holla Forumslacks to 8ch and its over

Furthermore

Since Holla Forumsharbor people on other boards have had free reign to raid and shit up the board. The only solution is to nuke the other boards. We've won the war, we stormed the beach got brexit, killed gawker, Elected Trump pushed far right candidates to the top of most countries including Sweden.

We have one last thing to do.

All thats left is to nuke 4chan

Hence all this >>9609579

If the guy is legit, and I think he is because a lot of what he posted was on here before he started posting on /qa/, this will be the final fuck you to the mods for all the shit they pulled over the years.

The shilling tactic is now to disrupt the board by drowning it in shit threads.

It's why the mods need to be removed.

Soon. If all goes as planned, the mods are living on borrowed time.

The other posters in that thread are utterly pozzed, I never realized other parts of halfchan outside of Holla Forums were that bad

We need to be ready lads, the night of the long knives is finally upon us

/qa/ got taken over by Tumblr and Reddit awhile ago. Nobody on halfchan likes them.

If even ONE mod is shown to have taken bribes, halfchan's reputation is forever shattered. Hiro will most likely flip the site and sell it back to moot.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92183220/#92187506

This was one the threads that he mentioned. He collected everything regarding CTR from October to November of last year. Any thread that had doxes leaked he saved. Fuck there might be threads we don't even know about that have information regrading CTR.

WHAT YEAR IS IT

This is the thread where Ben Fischbein outed himself by the way. If none of you remember the halfchan mods suddenly started auto banning anyone who mentioned him, and anybody who made threads about him anywhere on halfchan were banned. The proof *might* be something showing Ben paying off the mods to ban anyone mentioning his name.

user the shills have utterly failed at even subverting and manipulating Halfchan, they've given up.

Now they're just trying to drown it in shit.

And the mods are helping them along by banning threads for no reason.

Yup, they leave shill threads alone while harshly banning all threads trying to fight back against ShareBlue and any shills.

Fucking cunts

I'm hoping that Chuck Johnson can buy it.

Chuck hasn't made a move in a while. Either he gave up or he's waiting. He already offered $1 million to Hiro and the gook turned it down.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyy, Here from >>qa don't know if you guys had this yet. I know it's not SB and I have a shit ton on them as well.

Good finally here. Its safer to go into detail on here, but don't stop hyping on halfchan. Now then:

1. Do you have anything at all both halfchan and 8ch missed during our investigations into CTR?

2. Does anything you have link ANY of the mods to CTR?

3. Was there anything you found that showed Hiro was in communication with them?

If we can get rid of the mods then our culture will finally be able to spread it's wings.

Just imagine the investigations that we could do once raids are allowed again on 4/pol/

4. How many are involved with this, and how do you plan on spreading this?

5. When is the exact date you have planned to come forward with everything?

Frankly, I'm more looking forward to calling cuckchan 4chan again. That is if this all goes forward and everything checks out.

Suspect

1. Im not sure what you guys have here, I stay over there. But I have ALOT.

2. CTR Collapse Threads 1/2 Where they admitted that they had "Payed Good Money To Post Here" and "We Own Your MODS"

pastebin.com/jhi8V5TG CTRs Dox

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92183220/#92187506 CTR Coming Out Thread

3.Nothing personal on Hiro, aside from the we payed good money to post here shit. in the archive above.

4. Numerous, Me and 5 personal friends go on seek and report missions for bot threads and spam. (They never get shut down) but if we defend against it with spam or gore ourselves…were gone.

5. I want Hiro to shape up, I consider 4chan my home and a second family. And I refuse to sit back and watch it get destroyed from the inside. I wanted to come here to ask for help, but from what i've heard….you don't want us here. So I was just going to open up 30 twitter bots and pray others would join in.

I've been dropping everything you saw in that thread, in every spam/bot thread you can find to let others know whats going on.

So you said something about leaks?

Did some former mod or CTR employee spill the beans?

You're fine so long as you don't act like a Redditor. We don't hate halfchan, and we legit want to take down the mods as much as you do. As for CTR, aside from the threads most anons know about, where there any others that had information that went under the radar? Meaning info we glanced over that was actually crucial about CTR?

Now then, what about Shareblue. You said you had info on them?

If we organize "1 day" to personally goto twitter all at once and hit Hiro up on his direct box….he can't avoid us and or the info getting to him. It honestly appears that hiro doesn't give a fuck about 4chan and just lets his Co/MODS/Janitors run it. He's in south africa right now.

Hence the twitter bots you and your friends got? spreading the info over to GotNews and Chuck Johnson would be a bonus as well.

Yes, both CTR and Share Blue, both provided pr00fs too refer to

You guys DO know that a very high majority of SB is connected to Mainstream Media Journofags right?

Chuck would absolutely help out.

So more than just archived threads right?

We've known how corrupt and incestuous those cunts are since GamerGate.

Whatever they banned on there is fine here. Raids are not against the rules and in fact we do them quite often. So go wild with what you got. Also refer to

I was just going to take the Leaks and archives to free speech activist and conservative news orgs. (Dems don't give a fuck about free speech)

Can download pics from in thread from the archives.

What am I allowed to post here? Me and a few channers even VOAT are tearing through SB.

Here's some. The others don't come out and directly say their "ShareBlue" but ALL of their friend circle is MSM Journofags….

ShareBlue:

ShareBlue Has Ties To China

twitter.com/davidbrockdc
David Brock Twitter

twitter.com/leahmcelrath
Senior Writer & Twitter Director for ShareBlue

twitter.com/fawfulfan
Programmer and Contributor for ShareBlue

twitter.com/tommyxtopher
Senior Writer For ShareBlue

twitter.com/laynier
Affiliate to tommyxtopher and contributor

twitter.com/gingermckchav
Writer For ShareBlue

twitter.com/jess_mc
Writer For ShareBlue

twitter.com/JBoogieG
Fake Account for ShareBlue / Media Matters

twitter.com/owillis
Senior Writer For ShareBlue

twitter.com/katiebparis
ShareBlue Writer Fake Profile
shareblue.com/author/katie/

twitter.com/DavidCornDC
ShareBlue Writer though not listed & MSNBC Analyst

twitter.com/Craigipedia
Media Matters For America Writer on Economic Policy

Absolutely anythings that isn't CP.

Pedo hunter….Ex-OpDeathEater…..Current PG hunter (I want the elites)

Chuck Johnson and GotNews will help you out. Chuck's got connections.

gotnews.com/

A lot of this we know. Some of these however are new. Shareblue looks like they're setting up undercover accounts to shill their propaganda.

Really now? I thought he hated David Brock.

Can we link them back to halfchan?

leak all of it. You won't get banned here.

I want to give Hiro a chance to directly see what is going on and have a chance to right it.

If we take everything we have directly "to him" and he refuses then we go another route. But im not going to let 4chan become a leftist propaganda machine because the MODS don't like our convos.

Ya'll did see the Holla Forums shit right? Also, check the *Warning* on a Nigger Hate Thread….on Holla Forums?!?!?!?!

Also see

This is everyone we know who writes on Shareblue's website.

You ever been to the website?

Or just go on twitter and type shareblue

I have. What I care about is how we can use this to take down the halfchan mods. Linking them directly with Shareblue and CTR would give Hiro no choice but to fire them. Hiro doesn't want that kind of attention, specially if he's gonna lose money from it.

He won't listen. He didn't listen to the shit about the captcha or the mods before, and he won't listen now. Its sad but that's how it is with him.

I don't think you need to break a link to Chuck's site m8

I know, but some people on here still get pissy about direct linking.

I personally can't. Im there 24/7 and I haven't seen them drop their own names like the CTR fuck-ups did. A SB Employee came and confirmed that they were there. Have been for a bit, and what their objective was.

I gotta dig through my archives and pics and shit to get everything set-up for here. I've just been saving shit. And it's only semi-organized.

There was also a loc for shareblue as well that I saved from over the 4th. Im not sure about it. If it's legit…I really don't want to post it either. I really don't want a frozen poison dart in my neck.

Also go to WeSearchr. That's where Chuck and co. get the majority of their information.

So Shareblue infiltrated them as well. Shit this is a lot more serious.

see
Some also think they're working out of MMfA. But this building is the closest we got to finding where they're staffed at.

Does anyone know what happened to David Brock since the heart attack?

Is he still in the hospital or is he fine?

I personally think the CTR bullshit is more damning.

To "Force" him to listen will require a campaign of 100k+ tweets to his acct, 4chan's acct, those hash's above, tags to conservative news orgs and free speech activist, along with "Legit" anons.

Drop the info to Disobedient Media as well, they broke the Shareblue-China story and appear to repost some of their shit to Zerohedge

www.disobedientmedia.com

Nothing at all. /ourguy/ did show us however that Brock was down for almost 10 minutes before help arrived. The fact that it got deleted and the fact that it shows what exactly happened leading up to it gives us something to go on.

Hmph. Im sure glad I just now started paying attention to this saga. Sounds like good fun.

GOOD LUCK LEAKER user

Brock was down for 10 minutes? Do you have a link to the bread or something? I never saw that

They are on EVERY social media outlet and image board down to fucking godlike productions.

I think SB is on it's way out and other groups may and ARE trying to use it as a patsy though. I caught "CREW pics" being renamed shareblue. Even though I have proof they were created from CREW. And the way they renamed it….they fucked up.

see
Why would the r/the_donald delete this? Everyone on there hates Shareblue as much as the rest of us, and yet what exactly happened to Brock before hand is almost unknown.

That's "1", another 1 popped up over 4/pol a bit ago before they killed /sbg/…

So Shareblue is trying to erase any evidence of CREW's existence it seems? We never really truly focused on CREW before, as Shareblue were the ones who were the ones running the show.

Not a leaker, just a collector. I screenshot and archive EVERYTHING important.

Yup we knew about that as well. The building in NYC is the best one we have so far though. Something is going on there for sure.

Still, that's important. Some anons never saved anything and only saved the archived threads. If you got a full, complete record of everything CTR and Shareblue did, that's something we can use to spread around, specially to Breitbart and Chuck

Seems the other way around. That CREW is trying to blend their actions to SB. SB is going down, they all know that, check out the zerohedge article about it. It's a sinking ship and they know it. Best to blame everything on something that can't be saved, correct? It's smart in a way.

MODS are infiltrated everwhere

Youre the user with all the bots ready to dump? Thats who I was referencing.

I want to see if there's any connection these guys have to Rachel Beider. Rachel is Invisibro's/Swaglord's girlfriend and she's a known SJW who blogs on Huff Po.

But you had someone leak to you correct?

I'm asking because someone told me that Brock was given that heart attack on purpose to remind him that he is replaceable and is becoming a liability.

Interesting that he was down for so long

the_donald is controlled opposition doing whatever they can to mitigate the movement we started there when possible.

And that is worrying to say the least. 8ch really is the last place left that's safe. That's why this dump better be worth it. If you got more stuff feel free to share. No one is going to kill you on here.

Brock isn't a very well liked guy. The fact that he had a screaming match and got a heart attack from it, and that nobody bothered to call 911 until 10 minutes later show just how hated the dude is. Its no coincidence the shills have gotten more erratic lately. Brock called the shots and with him out of commission they're leaderless.

Lot of people hate him now, it's no secret. Lots of groups probably would like to see him dead/replaced

Also I found the archive here in case anyone wants it:

archive.is/61obY

You can download the images out of the archives though. (Same thing)

youtube.com/watch?v=m_3lHYHLONg

I thought she was a journofag herself. Which is a contradiction to Both of their job titles. (Pic related) her?

This was forseen long ago user (Pic related)

Ima digging, gotta go pick my girl up in an hour though

>youtube.com/watch?v=m_3lHYHLONg
Nigger, are you high? By leaker user Im referencing is the user mentioned in . Unless you are that user GOOD LUCK. Otherwise keep documenting and dumping. I hope this all doesnt turn out to be an April fools ruse I will be so fucking dissapointed.

youtube.com/watch?v=BSEnurBApdM

I don't think he's fooling anyone. He's pretty dead set on this if the mods keep spamming his threads to death on /qa/. Someone wants to shut him up/

Yeah I am XD lolololololol

Yup that's her. Her real job is owning a successful massage/spa in Brooklyn that caters to upper class millenials. She's got a lot of connections apparently. Its very well likely she knows someone who works for Shareblue

Ok then, FUCK YOU and i'll go back to the 4th

Its all good nigga.

None of us actually bothered to sit down and actually organize everything we had. Collecting and organizing all we got neatly will make it simple for the normies to understand. That and the 30+ bots he has should make getting the word out easy. If we can't dox the cuckchan mods, we can sure as shit slander them all across the internet so badly even Breitbart will comment on it.

I went to take a shit and my faggot little cousin posted that I apologize. I did post the baked pepe though.

But hey, I gotta go get my girl from work real quick (30-45 min) when I get back I'll finish up with everything else I have.

Looking forward to it. Post what you got that you know is going to be a bombshell. Anything you think will get you killed, just post it. Then of course organize your folder so the normies can easily read it.

Before I go though. Go look at how they tear threads up over >>qa if they don't like the discussion. The MODS post random dumb shit to tap out the image count so you can't post anymore pics as proof. Then even last night they spammed pasta and literally counted the comments up to bump limit to kill the thread
Example
279 (Post)
280(Post)
281(Post)

boards.4chan.org/qa/thread/1190723#p1191178
Current thread

archive.is/JZ3d5

Then when they realized that didn't work and the thread wouldn't die….they spammed the whole fucking catalog to try to kill the thread.

I kind of knew something was off when /qa/ started getting invaded by anime posters. It was right around the time someone leaked an IRC conversation where the mods admit they hate /qa/ and think /trash/ has more importance than it.

I know redditposting is frowned upon, but right now it seems that ONLY the_donald is down for "maintenance". Are they scrubbing something, did someone post something shoahworthy, are the shutting it down?

Is Troid a member of this?
pugetsoundanarchists.org/
They seem to be the major antifa group in Seattle

We must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children.

100 posts of that on cuckchan before i got banned. Those mods are so low energy.

GOOD LUCK LEAKER user

(checked)
GOOD LUCK LEAKER user

Trips followed by dubs checked.

GOOD LUCK LEAKER user

Checked. Come back soon

Gas Gas Gas

Godspeed brothers.

If we get our home back then the shit that we will unleash upon the world will make The Establishment, Elites, Pedo's, Shills, Jews, and general evil in the world shiver in fear. We are Sun Tzu's perfect army and we cannot be defeated if the platforms that we are on are our own.

Our ancestors had our home and they have been defeated. Everybody was defeated in the two World Wars, except the Jews, they won.

We will only have our home when we don't have a single social parasite in a whole continent.

Jews must go back to their country, they wanted their country so much. It is time they all move back there, not ifs and buts, just they must move ass to there.

Those mother fuckers. I want blood.

Considering he mostly shows up in the evening, hopefully leakanon has a few more things to show and collect. It's nice to have someone that dedicated to collecting every single bit of information and organize it. The stuff about Ben Fischbein is more than damning, specially since typing in his name got you auto banned

This. No compromises.

Hiro has dirt too, otherwise he wouldn't put in shit mods at 4chan.
He's clearly influencing shit too.

We must reclaim it brother. We put a candidate in the highest office of the land with an entire battalion of agitators suppressing our efforts. Imagine what we will accomplish when they are removed.

The golden age we can usher in will cause the rest of the world to follow suit. It's time to go back to the drawing board and start fresh.

I doubt it, he's doing shit behind the scenes. I bet he's selling IPs.

Because that's not what Jim wants right?

4chan is near useless nowadays, there are so many shill posts that are easily caught out that it's usefulness as a forum has vanished.
It's not even critical thinking, it's blatant conditioning.
And it seems to be ineffective.

To us it is ineffective, don't forget that 4chan increasingly is a place where newcomers go to act edgy and look for answers they won't get from the mainstream. The shilling targets this increasingly growing demographic to hedge us out.

If they think they can even influence 10% over time, they will do it in the hopes that the margin will grow.

There is a protocoll of the Wansee-Konferenz: www.ghwk.de/ghwk/deut/protokoll.pdf

It's not as damning as history books say though.

Nevermind, I should learn to read. Sorry for shitting up the thread.

Well then we keep fighting on 4chan. Now how do we avoid bans on 4chan? VPNs?
Tor doesn't work on it.

screencapping your ban should incriminate mods if your posting really isn't banworthy, thoughts anyone?

How do we get around bans though?
I've seen some proxy users on 4chan and I kinda want to know how they did it.

We've waited too long for this moment brother. With the God Emperor having achieved total victory, its time to take down these cucked mods once and for all and reclaim our homeland.

VPN's and dynamic IP's mostly. Hell even 4G works via cycling through Airplane mode.

No shit he is. Jim is a notorious data miner. Hiro is just a lot more subtle about it though.

We need you back soon brother. Post whatever you got left, organize it and rev up your twitter bots.

If we can get your hashtags trending on twitter and spammed at Hiro enough, he'll have no choice but to look at them and act. In the meantime, I want to look into Ben Fischbein. If anything he was the one who paid off the mods to ban anything associated with him. I wonder if he's still working for Brock or even Shareblue now.

If you phonepost to start a thread and are banned, you can simply turn on Airplane mode and get around it.

What's a good free VPN?
I've stayed away because I still don't trust them.

You can use Opera's OpenVPN browser or go Tor but if Tor, you'll face more Captcha's than on a VPN. Don't use Chan on Tor while using VPN unless you just fucking love the absolute fucking hell out of Captcha's.

4Chan is lost and therefore dead and Holla Forums is the Chan cultures Alamo and we must protect it by any means necessary. But know this, those who are involved will face punishment however each chan member see's just. Prepare for a death by 9000+n cuts of which no one can predict

Hey, we thought this world was doomed 2 years ago and that liberalism would destroy all of us - yet here we are.

We can stop the left wing virus from spreading. It will be annoying and take effort - but i guess it takes effort to win games of sport too :^)

Holla Forums is where you go when you grow up and realize that 4Chan is a sham. They're no different than ISIS who claim they do what they do under religion but don't give a flying fuck about that. Now, look at the 4Chan mods, they claim free-speech and openness of the internet but pull this shit and have for last ~2 years. It's a sham now. It used to be my home but now I an ex-pat. I wish I could go home but unless we take it back and clean house through a coordinated effort, all we can do is dream of that day.

You must be new.
4chan and other "alt-right" boards are where we subtly redpill the masses.

It's our "spider-web" and no amount to fucking with that web will eradicate it.

They took the bait yes.
But they also realized the futility of such moderation.

I was already red pilled by the time I started 8pol and looked at half chan afterwards and commend you anons that dispensing redpills to normies but half seems to me over run with shitskins and retarded liberal neck beards and race mixing scum.Glad I missed out on it becoming that.

It's shills mate. 3 years ago 4/pol/ was like this Holla Forums
Then our influence started to become apparent and people didn't like that.

sounds like I missed alot of fun stuff going on back then I was busy redpilling myself and tbh it kinda started with the whole zeitgeist stuff on yt now I look at that guy as totally obsolete but sent me on the path and everywhere I found shit was fucked it was the gd jews over and over and over again until I started speaking out about it then basically banned and censored from all the media sites yet still didn't know shit about 8pol and half chan was pozzed by the time I came around yea I am a new fag lol but I been learning a healthy hatred for jews for along time by my own researching not anything from chan boards as that was after the fact.

I enjoy your outlook user.

New? No.

(checked)
GOOD LUCK LEAKER user

Hit post too soon. Not new just a behind the scenes type of user. My career takes up a lot of my time and I do what I can when and where I can.

Stop tripfagging.

(((Shilling))) needs a new Jewdar Edition

Here's the gist

indivisibleguide.com/

Where are you leak user?

So sharejew and whatever else are trying to commit a harassment campaign that boarders on legality. I hope you all call / contact Jeff Sessions.

They're trying to shill on Gab now.

Nigga you need to get back here soon. Get that file organized, cause Chuck Johnson might be interested.

Time for a social experiment. Someone needs to take one for the team here. I want to see if typing the name Benjamin Fischbein or Ben Fischbein still get you auto banned from 4pol.

Nah, doesn't seem to autoban.

It was before. At least during that time it was. Mods probably secretly removed it

The truly effective shilling on halfchan consists of shill posters who have studied us carefully. They behave like oldfags in order to draw attention from these new users. Any good disinfo campaign will mix a small dose of lie in with the majority truth. As the real oldfags, and those of us who still remember what a free 4Chan was like will leave, and the lies will increase over time as those of us who can refute them diminish in numbers. To summarize, the shills are using the same cultural Marxist tactics to infiltrate our culture as they have in enforcing white genocide.

There's no such thing as a trustworthy free VPN.

Mods are pruning and banning high quality discussion threads and posters, and making this board Holla Forums tier with choice negligence and pushing a leftist agenda at the same time as well.

See this:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/communism general/type/op/

Over 300 Commie generals have been made by the same poster, 3+ times a day on most days, and a total of around 600 total made by 4 posters (a Spaniard, an American, a Netherlander, a Canadian)

This is a kiked thread, fuck halfchan.

I'll ignore being mr name, but true. I've been banned four times in the last month for an innocuous image. Basically shitcanned for that girlwithballgag.jpg I got off kikebook

Are you the new shillbot?

oy vey

If leakanon doesn't come back, I and anyone who wants to join me will organize a folder of everything we have on CTR that ties in directly to the halfchan mods.

That means any screencaps of bans, threads, pictures, whatever you got. I'm already ready and willing to pull the trigger soon. This shit has to end. We've sat on our asses long enough.

Decent idea user, we can't rely on someone to do all the work for us

in times like these we need to come together. Leak user provided a few good pieces of evidence. But I know there was more that happeneed during the CTR leaks. Specially in regards to Ben Fischbein

Currently compiling information. Anything that shows clear examples of corruption and shilling that is not being stopped is being saved and archived.

Wasn't he the guy whose name would get you auto-banned on cuckchan if you tried making a post with his last name anywhere in it?

The very same. He's critical to all of this

Hardly.

Alright so I went ahead and collected some things of my own. This also contains the stuff leak user gave to us. Its by no means 100% organized but I'd like to see if I am in the right direction with all this.

mega.nz/#F!MQ10DDDI

decryption key is !a98CXdUxsEpVc5oKTtx9lA

I like Opera so far, just started to use it after seeing your reply. Any good recommendations on good extensions? I'm a pedogate sleuther and I'd feel better investigating on one of the better browsers for security. Never fully safe unless you can go gonzo, but I'm but a poor folk at the moment. Til refunds come…any suggestions? Thank you kindly for the rec.

Chinese botnet, be careful.
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Web_browsers

Note that its been a full 10 days now since David Brock last tweeted. For someone who supposedly was "recovering well" this is quite odd for him to be this silent

Odd indeed.
He used to be so obnoxious and persistent.

Also hasn't the shilling got a bit less competent since he went to the hospital?

It has. And halfchan moderation has gotten worse as well.

Most important question right now: was Shareblue behind the outage?

I shouldnt spoonfeed you but come the fuck on

Bui.. the furry roleplayer? The one that crashed the /erp/ discord with tons and tons of bots a couple months back?

It wasnt bui, bui is just a shitpost spammer he doesnt have any motives outside of his own to see a board burn. Bui hasnt done any real damage for months, the one that spammed Holla Forums recently wasnt bui either.

Posting this pic, look at the motive and the speech pattern of the post claiming to be the hacker on viv/pol/

Thank you, based user.

Please Holla Forums please don't interfere. This is important work to the resistance.

I know it feels like we went through an entire year in 24 hours yesterday, but it's important to stay focused on what is actionable and timely, which continues to be the AHCA vote. (I promise, tomorrow we'll follow up on Nunes and Gorsuch).

The latest midnight healthcare developments include House leadership trying to negotiate with the Freedom Caucus (who outnumber the moderates) to remove Essential Health Benefit protections. So far, the changes made to compromise with the Freedom Caucus have not been put to text, but the House looks to be barreling towards a vote without the full text publicly available or an updated CBO score.

SO. There are a lot of things you can call to warn your Congressperson about, including:

Not having a full text bill or updated CBO score
Increasing deductibles
How many people in your district will lose coverage as a result of this bill

Removing EHBs means that many plans are insurance in name only and that OOP cost caps become meaningless

Eliminating the addiction services Medicaid mandate needed to fight the opiod addiction epidemic

Generally reducing the financial assistance for those who are older, low-income, or live in high-premium states

…and much more! So rather than give you all a uniform script, I want to hear from you: What are you most pissed about with this bill? How will it affect your state and county? What do you plan to say when you call your Rep's office? (Make sure you also ask them when their next town hall will be in your district!). Share your script with us - you never know who it'll motivate to pick up the phone.

If you want to check where your MoC stands, NYT is aggregating the no votes. Even if your Rep looks to be voting nay, it's important to follow up with positive reinforcement.

BONUS: Take your activism a step further by signing up to donate your lunch break to deliver Meals on Wheels.

Make some noise, y'all! We want those phones ringing and MoCs shaking in their boots if they so much as think about voting for this bill.

5calls.org/

As an example of one of our resources, make a difference in 5 calls. 5 Calls is an app that rapidly finds your representatives, provides you their phone numbers, and also gives handy bullet points for talking about many relevant issues.

We're going to get this guy elected to help stop TRUMP

votejamesthompson.com/issues

Finally we're back. Had some updates in regards to April Fools Day on halfchan. Some of you might be aware that the mods decided to merge /mlp/ and Holla Forums together for the day along with a few other boards. Apparently the mods thought the two boards would end up destroying each other, but the opposite happened. In fact they actually started getting along so well that they set their own board rules, self moderated their board, stay on topic and even manage to scare off every single Redditor and Shareblue shill. A poll was taken that day to see if the board should stick around and pretty much everyone wanted to see it stay. Mods of course decided to say fuck it and just ended up deleting the board entirely, even though the overwhelmingly majority wanted it to stay as a hidden board.

What did this all prove you might ask: That the halfchan mods are single handily ruining Holla Forums, and that Holla Forumsacks on halfchan are far more competent in moderating their own board the way it should be. It all backfired on the mods because they all overwhelmingly hate both /mlp/ and Holla Forums and got pissed off that their prank backfired on them and made them look like idiots. In the meantime, mod censorship and shilling is way more out of control now, and the mods are making it clear they are doing everything they can in order to destroy Holla Forums for good.

Check this out anons, a guy who claims he got fired by Shareblue was posting on halfchan:

archive.is/4qlid

archive.is/AZHd1

Oh boy here we go

He actually provided names and proof.

Confirmed with screenshots of payments he received from them

He says their moral is very low and that people are forbidden to talk to each other in the office, kek. We should compile the list of people he mentioned and look into them, this is a fortunate break.

Sounds like we just need continue doxxing them and apply pressure till the whole thing comes apart.

This is EXACTLY what we needed. Someone get this to Chuck Johnson ASAP

Someone should put out a Wesearchr bounty on the Halfcuck mods.

The company he mentioned called Virginia Influences is actually tied into the Benenson Strategy Group. The president of the group was on MSNBC today trying to damage control for Susan Rice.

Doxing the mods isn't gonna get rid of them. Troid and Swaglord are still around despite being fully doxed. They need to be publicly humiliated and exposed for their corruption and censorship. I do agree that a bounty should be placed on them though, at least one to find evidence of them covering up certain political topics and agendas. I would do it, but I don't want any financial gain in this.

Ah, the big picture is coming together now isn't it?

Now we can graph out the network of disinformation and reveal it to normies

lol

I'm still reading through the first thread, but already there's a few mentions of Brock having dealings with the Mafia

We know this to be true, it was leaked on 4chan by that sourceanon guy and I saw the outlet that broke the story about Shareblue having ties to China write about it.

disobedientmedia.com/investigation-into-suicide-of-arrowgrass-capital-trader-reveals-ties-to-organized-crime-fraud-and-david-brock/

archive.is/BUUTc

Holla Forums was right yet again.

archive.is/sZMhm

archive.is/PPDfV

archive.is/AdYLH

archive.is/6BdHk

archive.is/j1AtL

So here we have David Brock connected to Arrowgrass via a Wall Street Think Tank, which is a company with deep ties organized, white collar crime (international mafia) in both the United State and Europe. Now one of their guys killed himself, perhaps over some kind of deal gone wrong.

As it always is user, as it always is

This is how we battle Shareblue

You know what must be done.

Please note that I plan on getting this fully organized by at least Friday. If not end of the week.

Good to know, we should package it so that a media outlet could merely take the sources and write an article for immediate release.

Oi vey go to sleep goyim.

Ten years ago it was the right wing virus. The globalists (no, the world bankers if we really want to speak clearly) have used both sides to benefit throughout history. They don't pick sides, they create them and use them. If you decide to pick a side you are automatically fighting a lost battle. In the end they will switch sides again, you will "win" and they will keep screwing you over forever until the human race is nothing but literal cattle. Widen your views.

Godspeed.

Another thing. They will now cease to be globalists. Globalism did not fly and they are scuttling it. The European Union is on its way out. The Pan-American Union was aborted in the drawing board the moment Trump got into power (or perhaps earlier, perhaps they saw it coming). Nationalism will be their trench in the following years, slowly embracing the right wing again until it's time for another swing of the pendulum. Watch your own "side" because that's where the spores of the enemy will eventually move on to.

There will be one constant that will tell you who your enemy is: the fractional banking system and any functional derivatives that might arise. Debt. That's their primary source of control over politicians and their countries. Again, it doesn't matter if left or right. A party that doesn't question the religion of debt shouldn't be labeled by the side of the parliament they sit on, but by the fact that they help perpetuate the banking establishment's yoke on mankind.

The next 100 years will be decisive for the future of our species.

Well I sent the leaks about Shareblue to GotNews. I just hope Chuck actually uses what was found.

Victory or Death

No user, there is no option for us to die.
VICTORY!

Is there a single chan we can trust to not get pirated and not sell our info, or should I just start mine?

I don't even trust the captcha.

Wrong thread, my mistake, plz disregard.

Good. Something has been wrong with halfchan - If anyone was there for /mlpol/, it was pretty clear that something (controlled mods, shills) was targeting Holla Forums.

Keep in mind that this may also be due to the large number of Arthur Donald refugees migrating away from reddit to 4chan.

It's a real problem.

What the fuck happened to that user that was going to run his twitter bots over the weekend?

Was he suicided or something?

I think most of T_D is just idiots and normies who fancy themselves redpilled - the Mods there are, I believe, controlled. There was a mass replacement at some point, though that's outside of my circle.

We need to make sure that Jim gets complete control of 4chan from Hiroyuki, it's the only way to restore the natural order.

Looks like Shareblue is trying to raid us.

/mpol/ actually worked out though because it drove the shills off. It had the opposite effect the mods wanted

(((They))) shut him down. Needless to say I sent over what he shared with us to Chuck Johnson. But I want to get it to other people who respect free speech and known how important halfchan is.

Honestly that would unironiclly solve the problem.

He should have given us the leaked logs before he shot himself in the back of the head twice.

There's still another option. Take down halfchan. Like you would take an old dog out of it's misery. I suggest to either ddos major boards or try to shoah the entire halfchan completely. Just do some seriousshit and claim that you're from halfchan. Try to get the agencies to take it down themselves.

Getting rid of the containment zone would actually help considering all the shilling being done on there is basically another shoah

That would be the great flood of our times, so we must quickly build a new ark.

time.com/4641901/trump-inauguration-david-brock/

To make a statement, he decided to time the kickoff of this Koch-like project on the day Donald Trump was inaugurated on the steps of the capitol. Brock called together about 120 wealthy liberals at a posh hotel outside Miami for a counterevent—two days of closed-door meetings to plot strategy and raise money. The barrier to entry for donors was the ability to give $100,000, and about 20% of the group were new donors, Brock says.

The slate included a combination of new and old faces to progressive activism: Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, Silicon Valley titans Mark Pincus of Zynga and Reid Hoffman of LinkedIn, along with several candidates to lead the Democratic Party and employees of Brock-controlled groups like Media Matters. “This is to fund us, plus there are half a dozen things that have to get done that we are not doing,” Brock says.
___
Incase you forgot who Mark Pincus is: 8ch.net/pol/res/9578637.html

Democracy Matters Congress Agenda:
politico.com/f/?id=00000159-b2d1-d13c-a35b-b3df19230001

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5r9cme/linkedin_and_zynga_foundersceos_lead_disruptive/

They're our idiots though, important difference. And during the election they were quite the asset.

kek, it literally is like witnessing another shoah. Shit is pretty bad at the moment.

It's really too bad that Pincus hasn't been exposed anywhere in the media

He(?) silently took tribe.net down, I really hope the FBI got to seize the servers in time. However, we have collected enough evidence to prove he knew about the stuff happening on his site. This stuff is so juicy, the press should be all over this.

Anyways, he plays an important role in creating the shill network: freebeacon.com/politics/priorities-usa-gets-farm-cash-from-zynga-ceo/

Priorities USA is basically the predecessor to CTR, owned by Brock as well, but I guess you guys know that already.

Is it gone now?

I have a lot of archives and screenshots of things. Will have to look into his ties to CTR. I was not aware of that.

I'm starting to think its worth it to post a bounty for information on David Brock's illegal activities and connections

I would just a bit of help wording all of it the right way. Should it be Brock's connections to mafia? Or something related to anything about Shareblue's illegal activities?

We probably want his connections to the mob.

Though, it might be interesting to put a bounty on any evidence that he has solicited/abused a minor as well.

The Mafia story should be the one we go with. That one has enough merit to be taken seriously.

His ties to Arrowgrass, and Sabu Capital Management have already been researched and published. We'd need something pretty compelling.

chinawatchcanada.blogspot.ca/2014/03/csisrcmp-operation-sidewinder-banned.html

I would highly recommend this as a primer for how chinese mafia (triads) influence and profit off of western nations

hence WeSearchr. We got enough information to draw people in, I say lets make it happen and any money that's made gets donated to any charity Trump supports like the New York City Police Foundation

The /mlpol/ guys are still shitting up /qa/. It's pretty telling that their OC is mostly devoid of anything Trump, Pepe or Awoo related. I believe their angle of attack was to frame Trump support to be comprised strictly of Redditors, split Holla Forums into Trump Holla Forums and pony pol and then have the mods delete Trump Holla Forums on the grounds that it's nothing but redditors and newfags. After that, I figure they would have ramped up the NSFW pony shit until pony Holla Forums became the pony porn board thus eliminating all politically incorrect content from 4chan.

Currently, they same to have made themselves busy fighting with /jp/ over control of /qa/.

Ponyfags are the ultimate shabbos goy useful idiots. They hate the world so much (remember what Holla Forums types look like) that their entire existence is based on finally getting attention from other people through assaulting their in-group with apathy, pacifism and empty love. Ponyfags are a weapon and being a weapon makes them feel powerful. They must be banned and hunted down.

No user, that's us too. I'm out of proxies that aren't banned there now though, so I'm done shitposting for the night. maybe I'll hit stonedchan You see, if we keep it up long enough, the ADL might make MLP a hate symbol, and then the poneyfags will kill the kikes. So, shadilay, we shitpost for the reich.

Their aim is to make everyone on 4chan hate Trump, Pepe and awoo. They want everyone to think Pepe is a Reddit meme and they are attacking /jp/ and /a/ because of awoo and smug anime girls with Trump hats, I suppose. According to their playbook, if you defend Trump you are a Redditor Newfag and if you defend /jp/ or /a/ you are an elitist and a weak crybaby. I think they will only succeed in royally pissing off the oldfags by attacking the weeaboos. /qa/ is currently a bizarre echo chamber of /mlpol/ fuckers and /mlpol/ fuckers pretending to be /jp/sies. I've never seen anything like it.

/jp/ was using post irony before shitposting was even a thing. Dog blass malk.
t. knower

That guy mentioned 870 Greenbrier circle, and said it was right outside DC. Bit of a problem with that.

google.com/maps/place/870 Greenbrier Cir, Chesapeake,[email protected]/* */,-76.2324418,3a,75y,261h,90t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sIbf4k-bESaLBVSU-EDzEBQ!2e0!6s%2F%2Fgeo1.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3DIbf4k-bESaLBVSU-EDzEBQ%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dsearch.TACTILE.gps%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D86%26h%3D86%26yaw%3D261.45712%26pitch%3D0%26thumbfov%3D100!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x89babcfc5bc12eb7:0x5f5a258af8a4d1bc!8m2!3d36.7883176!4d-76.23299!6m1!1e1

This is nowhere near DC, but it does look like a building where you can lease office space. Maybe a nearby user can check it out?

Meanwhile…

google.com/maps/place/870 S Greenbrier St, Arlington,[email protected]/* */,-77.1179303,3a,75y,250h,90t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sx6D4CY6cRTDJHiL4i6fybQ!2e0!6s%2F%2Fgeo2.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3Dx6D4CY6cRTDJHiL4i6fybQ%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dsearch.TACTILE.gps%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D86%26h%3D86%26yaw%3D250.36739%26pitch%3D0%26thumbfov%3D100!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x89b7b409e74fecb1:0xb06d7d98adf7c35e!8m2!3d38.8542369!4d-77.1183831!6m1!1e1

This is near DC and is only slightly off from what that user said. However, the pic shows an area under construction. We need some reconnaissance to make sure that that picture is up to date. Any Virginia anons up to the task?

Yes, for the last week tribe.net showed a server error when trying to access it, now it shows

Pretty sure that the fucker tried to destroy the evidence.

I've been correlating the names of Shareblue employees from the halfchan thread with the freedom hosting II hack, so far there are 2 hits.

Halfchan pol is lost. It's completely drowned in shillbots. There are few if any actual posters left.

Have anything of interest?

Full David Brock Confidential Memo On Fighting Trump
Media Matters/American Bridge/Shareblue/CREW handbook.
archive.is/ezEFN

Too bad for him we have it all still.

Now that he has tried to cover the evidence it will only make the case against him stronger.

It's going to take some effort to clean up

link without cancer www72.zippyshare.com/v/H2SCUBmw/file.html

REMINDER THAT THEY ARE SHILLING THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW

let em shill they are just trying and failing to obfuscate the truth and that truth is all jews have to go or live in a world of perpetual spin status where they control the narrative for their own agenda >>>>WAKE UP WHITE THE JEWS ARE TRYING TO KILL YOU !!

I never lied

you fucking rodents won't succeed because your entire plan is laid waste to public display now we all know what you have been doing and BUCK THAT SHIT WORLD WIDE jew we are coming for you bitches you won't divide us anymore you hebrew rat like that Jew you have no place to hide the light of the sun will burn you alive aheheheee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! your death means world a better place jew and I can't wait till you all die !!

why not send all this info the the senate intel committee as long as they're talking about alleged russian internet trolls?

go away forever jew we don't wan't you here in white mans world you are no better than you cousin shitskin muslim now FUCK OFF GO AWAY!!

get out !!!!!!!!!! you aint white so bye!!!!!!

I will kill everything you love of you even fuck whites in niggervile boy you haven't seen how we war here or chiraq my home tome being an Italian merc turds all day long you punk ass bitch…I arm up walk in the worst parts theyt wont do shit to me all night because they know I am a warrior from US wars trained to kill so instead they have to live in fear because of gang members dude not dude weed like dude be a man and never be a bitch for israel or you will lose all our support that elected rat shit you FUCKER AND FUCK YOU!! jew you and all of your kind will burn in hell

can someone ban this schizoid faggot for spam

ban the truth you must be a jew and since you yapping to you even lift or squat or mma ? mother fucker chances are I will kill you and choke you out or strike you to unconsciousness you faggot BBJ are the men every now and then you get a striker that completely by passes their ground skill to show em they are with all their training nothing to a PURE striker that no matter weight or status will get knocked the fuck out

bbl rules not eveyone has the striking capability ti make then look stupid yet thinking they are stupid is fatal meaning they will kill your ass i you aren't careful no fuck off

You always know a thread is going in the right direction when the shills show up to try and derail it.

Holla Forums COMPROMISED

SHUT IT DOWN
H
U
T

I
T

D
O
W
N

Why is this no longer stickied?

KIKES WILL PAY

Bumpin, got a little distracted by the Syria strikes but we ought to keep at this

bumped. Wanted to say that I found some more information about Troid, including his linkdin profile and twitter account. As well as his possible address

twitter.com/polyzach

Based on who he follows, I can confirm that he is indeed an anti-Trump libtard. He's also taking part in the March For Science Rally on April 22nd in Seattle. There's a good chance he might support Antifa, or far left wing causes.

Thats the guy who owns the marchagainsttrump discord, right?

He said hes a deveopler, and named his discord in refrence to the March For Science Rally.

No that's Sass. Troid is a 4chan mod.

Did Sass make any references to Seattle or video games? Did he ever mention game development at any point in time?

user cleared it up for me, i just saw the "March For Science Rally" and instantly thought of what he said

I generally want to see some user from Seattle go to the march and try and track down Troid.

Bumpin

Bumped

Mark Pincus, 1 million$-donator to the Clinton foundation: bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-05-08/hillary-clinton-s-big-donor-paradox

100k$-donator to Media Matters ("Let's kick Trump's ass"): time.com/4641901/trump-inauguration-david-brock/

talked at a "Democracy Matters"-conference on how to influence the internet's opinion after the election, pic related: politico.com/f/?id=00000159-b2d1-d13c-a35b-b3df19230001

Operated early social network tribe.net that harbored a massive pedo ring for a decade, silently took it down after we exposed it.

Omg i freaking love chump and his tranny daughter Ivan. I love his kike nephew too. The jews are the cauze of eviry problum in the wurld, but when Trump celebrates every Jewish holiday and pledges sole loyalty to Isrealfake its ok cus id rather get fucked in the ass with a miller lite can than admit i got duped like a lil bitch

15/99!

Thanks for your unrelated input shill bot

Glenn Beck just tweeted out a memo with proof that the Bonner Group, who are affiliated with David Brock and Media Matters, are behind the smear campaign against Bill O REILEY.

It's fucking bill O'Reilly, who cares.

Fuck Bill O'Reilly and all that that, this is still pretty interesting to see who is behind it though.

Friendly reminder on who controls China, the CPC, who the (((Triads))) actually serve, and who controls every state level communist party in the world.

God damn it, are kikes really running some sort of hive intelligence that distributes them everywhere, or are they opportunistic rats that end up congregating once they claim power everywhere?

Pretty much both unfortunately.

It is their survival strategy of finding a new host