youtube.com/watch?v=jMr278CMAIA
youtube.com/watch?v=shyI-aQaXD0
youtube.com/watch?v=9wAxPG4WpN8
youtube.com/watch?v=Gjvuwne0RrE
youtube.com/watch?v=c1ufK04tjOI
youtube.com/watch?v=lktmmd7YnD8
youtube.com/watch?v=niDCq3TbvOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People will move on to VR and Traditional Videogames will be a niche thing again.
Or at least that's the only salvation I can think of

You already made a shit thread like this arguing muh jews. It's pretty obvious that you're trying to post Holla Forums-lite shit as aggressively on Holla Forums as possible to try and pretend like Holla Forums is a net negative towards Holla Forums.

By treating the cause, not the symptom.

The day of the rope will solve it user, be sure to take part

Sony close its doors and NIntendo make videogames for PC and Xbox

Tell me the jews have nothing to do with it and I will never post here again and I will donate 1000 dollars to bernie sanders

Stop.

Typical christcuck, go back to kissing niggerfeet faggot

Fuck you with this retarded protestant propaganda, Luther was the first liberal and you follow him

The problem is not if Francis kiss nigger or not, the problem is protestant leader are importing millions of them to rape white children

This is retarded on every level

Also, not video games.

Francis is a joker, a marxist plot, the problem is bigger than him and his marxist ideology

Christianity brought us here in the first place by saying we are all equal in the eyes of G'D and raping the Roman Empire until it crashed.

Enjoy your crutch you mentally weakling, hope is the first step towards dissapointment, you should know this by now.

Problems inside the Vatican didn't start with Francis and he is neither the only or first jesuit shitting it up the place.

Man, can't a mod just delete this thread already?

Atheist sweden doing wonderfully

Remove yourself from this planet.

When the Protestants started to join Freemasonry there was not any Jesuit near.

Are you going to blame them again?

It's somewhat true that gaming is infested with various kinds of shitheads nowadays, but you reek of nostalgia, OP. Remember that every single generation in this world has thought that their childhood was some golden age of sorts for mankind.

Why do you like Francis?

So in your opinion the protestants are the root cause of all ills, m8?

I'm not trying to say back then was good

I'm saying today is Hell.

He's brainwashed by Roman Catholicism.

He doesn't know he's serving Babylon and Lucifer.

No , but their opened the door to Freemasonry and secret societies with their liberalism.

No wonder why the only part of Germany that banned Freemasonry in WWII was the Catholic area.

I guess you can say the same about Luther was a Catholic all his life but rejected only 5 years before his death the authority of the Pope.

Why do you hate Francis?

Francis is doing everything Protestants have done since 1500

etc,etc

Degeneracy in Vidya is a symptom of a degenerate society. We didn't watch them close enough and while we were minding our own business, they made it their business to infiltrate and consume the media, academia, the political fringes, and any entry-level positions, like community manager and social media manager, they could find.

We'd need to unfuck society and eliminate the degeneracy that exists in the people who have control over the narrative.

We either buy/bomb/overthrow Fox, CNN and every other newspaper or we are commend to live as slaves

Because he's an antichrist that serves the devil.

Because he's pushing the ecumenical "coexist" movement.

Because he said tons of blasphemies.

Because he's a Communist and Jesuit.

Wolf in sheep's clothing

Stay cucked you indocrinated brainwashed retard, you fags are just as bad as the holier than thou commies.

Cucks by culture, not spirituality and their official religion is about to become Muslim.
Ramadan is already an official holiday

but racism is natural, so if you believe in evolution, it did

Which was started by the Lutherans and The Anglican Church in 1829

Freemasonry was banned all across Germany by the Nazi's. All your arguments are based upon protestants being the root of all evil, no deeper than that.

Implying he doesn't know what he's doing and supports it
Buzzwords. I want people that have no personal mystical experiences to leave.

Wasn't the question, I'm just interested why you support him.
His doing only harmful things to the white, western society is my reason.

Honestly?

I think the foundation has already been set. People are getting tired of this shit, more people are waking up. You still have normalfags not caring, knowing and generally being normalfags but they are slowly getting tired of shit too.

We already have a counter-culture on the internet, especially among imageboard users.
Just look at the /agdg/ threads and you see a bunch of aspiring nodevs trying to gain experience so they can make their own games later. I often see a lot of redpilled or at least anti-SJW types there.

I'd say wait a few years and see how it'll turn out.

Pagan Rome and Papal Rome are both equally retarded.

Pagans because they're pagans, and RCC because it's paganism repackaged with Christian clothes.

Atheism has no defence against Islam because atheism is liberal, humanist and secular in its core, hence it's retarded.

Anti-religious garbage.

How so?

What are you doing on Holla Forums, shouldn't you be prepping your wife's bull?

every time

No, they helped to spread liberalism > French Revolution, etc but they are not responsible for the French Revolution or the destruction of europe

They just helped to initiate the process.

fixed

The push by SJs into vidya is not done for money, but to turn it into a propaganda platform on par with Tv/Hollywood. A crash will only get the normalfags out of the picture. Most of these devs will just get funding from their rich parents or the government.

There has to be a push back from people who actually play video games to remove them entirely. Lucky for us, a good 1/4 of them accept this shit with open arms because they think it might get them laid.

Let me guess, you are here to enlighten us of the wonders of neo-paganism?

I forgot to mention.

It's important not to fall into the same trap as these leftist cucks and shoehorn politics into the game, at least not in an obnoxious way.

The most important thing in my opinion is to make games that are fun and not mass-produced industry trash.

The Jacobins, Illuminati and various occult initiates are behind the Humanist and Liberal revolution of the 18th century.

They wanted to destroy Biblical values and ethics, remove Christian monarchies and a lifestyle based on God's scriptures.

A History of the Ecumenical Movement, 1517-1948. … Sandeen, Ernest R. The Roots of Fundamentalism: British and American Millenan- anism, 1800-1930.

books.google.com.br/books?isbn=0865543062

Not even an athiest/pagan, but that image is retarded

And illuminate are behind it all?
This is beyond Holla Forums conspiracy theories.

What?

What?

What?

I'm confused as fuck as to what the accusation here is

You probably believe that dinosaurs are an invention of satan.

EXACTLY

And who is in the DNA of humanism? early 16th century writers who rejected the Catholic Church and moved to liberal Protestantism.

The humanists were way worse than the protestants, all I'm saying it all started with the rejection of Papacy

No I don't.

Time. Both SocJus and nerd culture are fads, they will go away in the next decade at most. I'd be more afraid of reactionaries coming after the downfall of leftists, though.
Sage for not vidya.

Nice quote bro, too bad the facts don't back it up. Of course, facts aren't really a Christian's strong suit.

Google search protestant Church

And shouldn't you be lubing you ass for Tyrone?

What facts?

You haven't named any.

Not a protestant. Still don't get it.
You can't force people into churches.

The only problem here is that Reformation was a liberal revolt which helped to develop humanism and secularism

religion

Video Games are heresy and degenerate user, you're going to hell

>>>/christian/

There is an overwhelming amount of facts that support evolution. I'm not going to spoonfeed you because I don't give a fuck if you accept it or not.

That's funny because today the pope, the representative of Satan himself

There's a reason why only shitty third world South-American shitholes believe in Catholicism, while the actual Christians who do their research believe in scripture alone, and not the traditions of man.

So anons, check out these threads for actually good video games. Old and new, western and eastern, obscure and popular.

Off topic, but are you all Catholic/Protestant/Atheist?

Poor bait.

There's not a single evidence for evolution.
It's all assumptions, circular reasoning and debunked frauds.

The theory is only held afloat thanks to government funding.
Gee, it's almost as if they have an agenda by poisoning the minds of our children in school.

If you think all Popes are Satan, then you must think St. Peter was the Satan himself.

Francis is not a Pope, he is a marxist liar.
Don't make up propaganda against the Catholic Church to attack Francis, attack him only because he deserves.

Says the person who follow Luther and his liberal theological works.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin's_finches

:^)

youtube.com/watch?v=7xBWPiJLnFw

newgeology.us/presentation32.html

evidentcreation.com/TRM-Logerr.html

youtube.com/watch?v=jMr278CMAIA

youtube.com/watch?v=shyI-aQaXD0

youtube.com/watch?v=9wAxPG4WpN8

youtube.com/watch?v=Gjvuwne0RrE

youtube.com/watch?v=c1ufK04tjOI

youtube.com/watch?v=lktmmd7YnD8

youtube.com/watch?v=niDCq3TbvOo

Popes are not Satan, learn to read.
I said Popes are antichrists.

Anyone who claims to represent Christ on earth while doing everything opposite of scriptural truth, is an antichrist.

Variations within kinds =/= evolution

Try again.

I follow what the Bible says, not men.

I know you've been brainwashed to listen to some Latin child-raping priest,
but try thinking for yourself. God gave you a brain for a reason.

lol nice try christcuck, facts too much for ya huh ?

You haven't posted a single fact so far.

I on the otherhand have posted

Hundreds of hours of material destroying and debunking the garbage theory of evolutionism :^)

The Religion of Atheism

In many practical aspects, atheism is a religion.

"How can you say that, Cowboy Bob? Atheism is a lack of belief in gods".

Yeah, sure. That's the cop-out redefinition, not the real definition. Except not all atheists got the memo, and some are confused.

As I was saying, in many practical aspects, atheism is a religion. It is a philosophy of life and conduct, and has many of the trappings of organized religion. Although atheists will tell you that they believe in "reason", they actually have a religion that is based on faith. A lot of it. I can't go there, Girlfriend.

In the United States, the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that atheism is a religion
The US Supreme Court ruled that atheism is a religion.
Secular Humanism (a masque for atheism), received comments from the US Supreme Court that it is a religion (one of these groups wanted tax-exempt status as a religion)
Atheists adore their religious leaders like Richard "Daffy" Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris, Robespierre and others
They seek their own special pleadings in court to restrict the rights and beliefs of the majority (even back to the days of Madalyn Murray O'Hair getting prayer removed from schools; ironically, her son directs a Christian organization)
The dreadful philosophical writings of the aforementioned misotheist authors are freely quoted in lieu of actual thought, and seem revered as atheistic scriptures
Forums and other Internet gathering places are like anti-Christian fellowship arenas, fraught with self-congratulations on being non-thinkers and praising each other for trolling Christians
Enthusiastic atheistic thugs pa-TROLL the Internet, seeking to destroy the faith of Christians (which I suspect is an effort of ego-bolstering)
Since these kinds of Internet atheists are unskilled in logic, they attempt to destroy the writings of believers with ad hominem attacks, quote mining, selective citing, ridicule, intense mockery, red herrings, non sequiturs and other distractions (see my series on "Logic Lessons" linked in the right-hand column)
They hate God through a double standard: "How can you hate something that doesn't exist?" (a silly statement based on the Fallacy of Assertion), and yet, God conveniently exists when they want to use the Straw Man fallacies that they create based on their misunderstandings of reason, philosophy and the Bible
Demanding their own military chaplains
The "Freedom from Religion Foundation" was ruled a religion by the US Department of Justice, and Annie Laurie Gaylor is a minister
Do a search for atheist bumper stickers, calendars, coffee mugs, clothing and other paraphernalia and see how antagonistic the fundamentalist acolytes of atheism have become these days

Yes, atheism is a kind of religious cult. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, thinks like a duck… It's a duck.

The theory of evolution is a hoax.

1. It's not science. You cannot observe, test and repeat the ever-changing ideas that are little more than wild speculation.

2. It devalues real science. Chemistry, physics and biology don't have the same problems of legitimacy because they are real sciences, not philosophical wannabes trying to appear legit.

3. Complex engineering. Do you ever drive past a skyscraper and think to yourself 'Gee, I guess billions of years of random chance could have just as easily assembled all of that glass, steel and concrete as well as a team of engineers, architects, construction workers working from blueprints? Of course not! But that's what evolutionists would have you believe in when it comes to living organisms.

4. Genetics. The programming code of life, according to evolutionists, is just a series of biochemical accidents and mutations. If you believe this, I have a bridge in New York that's for sale. The infinitely complex engineering of this code means that it did not come about via 'natural selection,' aka random chance.

5. Mathematically Impossible. Basic probability tells you that the odds of a blob of primordial ooze morphing into a man, regardless of how much time has passed, are so remote that mathematicians regard it as impossible. Emile Borel and Fred Hoyle are just two mathematicians who reject evolution on statistical grounds.

6. Evolution is a religion. Yes, evolution is the faith of atheism because it replaces God with man. When you've conned yourself into believing that some kind of ancient slime morphed into progressively complex and directional life forms, you are in the realm of faith, not science.

The earth cannot possibly be billions or millions of years old.

1. Population: The rate of population growth has been steady for the time that we have records. The present six billion is the right number of people to have multiplied from the eight survivors of the universal flood about 4400 years ago. If man had been around for millions of years, the same growth rate would have produced 150,000 people per square inch of land surface.

2. The planets are losing heat. If they had been formed millions of years ago, they would have no internal heat left given the present rate of heat loss. If a hot cup of coffee were left standing for 400 years, it would have no internal heat left.

3. The planet Saturn is losing its rings. They are slowly moving away. If the planet were millions of years old, the material in the rings would have dissipated long ago.

4. The moon: Space dust accumulates on the surface of the moon at the rate of about one inch for every ten thousand years. Astronauts found an average of one-half inch, just about what you would expect in six thousand years. Also, the moon is very slowly moving away from the earth. If it were millions of years old, it would have had to start very close to the earth, causing ocean tides so severe it would have drowned every thing on land twice a day.

5. Comets: As comets travel through space they continually shed some of their material. Any comet more than 10,000 years old would have long since disintegrated into nothing.

6. Earth's magnetic field is getting weaker. At the rate of deterioration, no such field would exist if the earth were as old as evolutionists believe.

7. Earth's rotation is slowing at the rate of one thousandth of a second per day. At this rate a billion years ago it would have been spinning so fast that centrifugal force would have caused it to fly apart.

8. Petroleum in the ground is under tremendous pressure. The rocks that contain it are porous. If the oil had been there for millions of years the pressure would have dissipated long ago.

9. The oldest living plants, the bristlecone pine tree and the coral reefs only go back about 4500 years. If earth had existed for millions of years, why aren't there older plants still alive?

10. Ocean salt: Now at 3.8 percent, the salinity of the oceans would have been much greater. The present rate of increase points back to a beginning about six thousand years ago.

11. Evolutionists point to stalactites in caves as proof of an old earth, but there are stalactites in the basement of the Lincoln Memorial several feet long that have grown in less than 100 years.

The evidence continues to accumulate, exposing the evolutionist's erroneous assumptions. Yet, in blind faith, they cling to their absurd theories rather than accept the Biblical record of creation.

lel

Dogma - an unchanging truth.
Nice in practice, but the problem with it is - how do you find the truth?

Copy of a copy of a copy of a translation of a translation of a text that's hunderds of years old? And you're 100% positive that the first interpretation of it was 100% total truth? Even when it makes little sense the more you think about it?

So? Evolution and God are not exclusive. Evolution in itself is a intelligent process

Why not?

Why not?Jesus might have said "only trough me" but what exactly was meant by that? His stories and words were always full of symbolism and deeper meaning.
By living according to his teachings, aren't you reaching for heaven, trough him, even if you don't know his name?
Why would these pointless words be even of any significance to God?
Why would God doom a man that lives on the other side of the world and has never heard of God, but still lives as a man of virtue and compassion? Does that sound like something Jesus would do? Not to me.

They can be. The non-radical ones. The Koran and Bible have a frigtening amount of thing in common (I read it). The Koran is far more commanding/demanding in how it's written and even more local customs and laws seem to have seeped in over time, but at it's core, the basic tents are almost identical.
Almost as if God and Alah are one and the same, but people worshipped them under a different name and in different regions/cultures, which caused such differences to arise.

Wut?

A. Four Sons of Ham:
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Hivites, Jebusites, Arvadites, Girgashites, Amorites, Arkites, Sinites, Hittites,
Sidonians, Perizzites, Zemarites)

B. Five Sons of Shem:
1. Elam (Arabia)
2. Asshur (Assyria)
3. Lud (Lydians)
4. Aram (Aramaic, Armenia, Mesopotamia, Syria)
5. Arphaxad (From which Abraham descended)

C. Japheth's Descendants (14 Nations came out of Japheth):
The immediate descendants of Japheth were seven in number, and are represented by the nations designated Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Mesech, and Tiras; or, roughly, the Armenians, Lydians, Medes, Greeks, Tibarenians, and Moschians, the last, Tiras, remaining still obscure. The sons of Gomer (Ashkenaz, Riphath and Togarmah) were all settled in the West Asian tract; while the sons of Javan (Elisah, Tarshish, Kittim and Dodanim or Rodanim) occupied the Mediterranean coast and the adjacent islands.

Seven Sons of Japheth
1. Javan (Greece, Romans, Romance – French, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese)
2. Magog (Scythians, Slavs, Russians, Bulgarians, Bohemians, Poles, Slovaks, Croatians)
3. Madai (Indians & Iranic: Medes, Persians, Afghans, Kurds)
4. Tubal (South of Black Sea)
5. Tiras (Thracians, Teutons, Germans, Scandinavian, Anglo-Saxon, Jutes)
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)

Humans are made in the image of God

If you believe your grandpa was a monkey that came from a rock, you suffer from a severe delusion

Atheists BTFO again.

/thread

I really don't think it's fair to say this. There's a lot of wilful ignorance and historical revisionism perpetuated by atheists on normalfag havens like Facebook and Reddit, much moreso than I've ever seen Christians calling evolution Satanic or whatever.

That's without getting into the ones who preach endlessly about how much they love science and how Christianity is supposedly holding us back while knowing neither how much Christian scientists have discovered and contributed to general knowledge throughout history nor, indeed, the first thing about science.

I don't wanna get into this any further because this thread is a complete mess, I just wanted to point out that no theistic or atheistic demographic is free of that kind of stuff.

Atheist, former deist, former orthodox christian.

Viral and bacterial evolution through natural selection are observed and well documented. Random inheritable mutations in complex organisms are also observed often. Are those not evidence of evolution?

On the topic of evolution vs creationism, the origin of life and the universe, etc. , the only acceptable truth is uncertainty. Unless a deity or undeniable proof of evolution actually show up in front of me, the final conclusion is death. Void, inexistence, darkness eternal.

BURN THE JEWS

I wonder what became of that fucking punchable faggot

John Carmack or Phil Fish?