Rogue lands

Have you played it or have you ever heard of it? And if you have, did you like it or did you hate it to all worlds of the 7 realms of man?

Or you could just post anime gifs, that is fine too.

Wowey mang i luvd dat boi

Naw mang dat shit is indie trash the dev is totaly sum indie hipster faggot

But this game has potentialiality so you should give it a try

NO this game is indie trash. I mean its pixelated and has bit tune music. Kill yourslef

Meh i thought it was ok. I only playd it for 8 hours then i unistalled

Wew

Wew is not even a real word check your bibles

It's obvious this is a person who knows IDs exist and is just trying to get a reaction out of people.

Wut what r u talking about i have no idea

Duh this is da shit its the best its amazing if you don't like this game you probebly still play minecraft. Seriously how have you not played this masterpiece yet it is amazing you have to play it now or else you probebly will never loose your virgininity and you will forever be doomed to doom of doom and domd in my comb. Like how can you not play this game it is way to good and its cheep as fuck and i love it and if you don't like it then you are filthy casual yo ucasual. So please shut up about your vile opinions and i love this game btw.

So, a co-op focused game with heavy use of procedural generation? Two strikes and you're already out.

Dis game is shit i mean just look at this its like wow how could a humanity create something like this

I'll try it simply because I'm desperate for some couch co-op

indies are the only games that even try anymore

Well when there are no oranges you eat pears.

Fuck off.

rotating pixels

why not have some delicious apples instead?

Wait then its not a pixel… Its a fucking Square

If everything else was good I could deal with that pixel art, so that's not a strike on its own. But certainly not a selling point either, just tolerable.

Even then, I'm more bothered by how tiny the sprites seem to be than that they're pixel art. Pixel art's good as long as the sprites have enough resolution and color depth, but those are definitely too small and simple.

Definitely a problem, no argument there. Alright, my new official complaint list:

That is no bibel

Well im just tired of pixel art in games. Its almost like a "if your shitty game does not have pixel art then its not indie"

I agree that 90% of the time, pixel art is just a shortcut for cheap lazy graphics or the art direction equivalent of a fashion statement to show how "hip and trendy" a game is.

But I still believe that there's nothing inherently wrong with pixel art, and that with actual effort and talent it can look great. It's just that indie games almost never bother with said effort and talent. Anyway, my rule for pixel art is that it needs to look, at the absolute minimum, like a late-run SNES game in overall quality. But even that hardly ever happens.

Fair point

iconoclasts never ever