PRESS BRIEFING #29 WITH SEAN "YOU WANTED RUSSIAN SALAD DRESSING BUT WE ONLY SERVE AMERICAN SPICE" SPICER!!

PRESS BRIEFING #29 WITH SEAN "YOU WANTED RUSSIAN SALAD DRESSING BUT WE ONLY SERVE AMERICAN SPICE" SPICER!!

Starts at 12:00PM EST, so get comfy and prepare for the angry gook.

Official Jewtube stream
youtube.com/watch?v=b5HomyGvQgw

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/
kissanime.ru/Anime/JoJo-s-Bizarre-Adventure-2012-Dub
whitehouse.gov/live
xfinity.com/support/internet/opt-out-comcast-ads/
timewarnercable.com/en/our-company/legal/privacy-policy/cpni-opt-out-form.html
frontier.com/cpni
att.com/ecpnioptout/InitiateCPNIForm.action
blog.bahraniapps.com/vclip/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still starting these threads so early, all you retards do until it starts is shit post spam, then you just shitpost quotes in redtext from the briefing. Inb4 shit posting spamming kike shills cry for getting called out. Fuck you and fuck your threads. You're as bad as /hwndu/

I see you were waiting this time. How are you mr gook?

Chronic shit posting is still shit posting.

You didn't answer my question gook, I asked you how you're doing.

Stop crying.

What thread did I miss that broke you?

The gook cries out in pain as he pretends not to be ImKampfy. I dare you to ban me so I can IP hop and embarrass you with a picture of the ban message that you were unable to stop me from posting

Dubs demand more frog girl.

I said stop crying.

no first for benis, therefore sage

Bruh, it's not for 4 hours.

Yeah, and?

Stop crying already, holy shit.

More anime? Why certainly Mr Gook.

Every shitpost will elicit two bumps goon

Why is she so fucking cute?

I'd have pointed it out by now, but I'm not helping CIA niggers shill this board. Any anons that can't spot it should lurk more and also read the sticky. Someone else spotted it based on other behavior of regular posters in these threads, but I won't point that out either because it's painfully apparent in this thread too.

standing by

Is "r-read the sticky" and "CIAnigger" in your handbook of deflectionary conversation tactics to steer our gaze away from your ultimate goal of getting us to stop animeposting?

kys April

I'm not even the only one who's getting sick of you retards starting these threads too early just so you can shit post spam and slide the board. You're worse than /hwndu/ niggers. I don't even mind the threads themselves, it's how early you fucking shills post it and then spam the thread. Still won't happen for about another couple hours and you're acting like it's the end of the fucking world because you got called out for starting a thread way too early.

And what proof do you have that supports this?

But, user, we need to spam this thread for four hours until it starts. How else will we slide the board?

I think hwndu's a pretty cool guy, eh captures the flag and doesn't afraid of anything.

filtered. see how easy that was?
Also this is MP4 user i am back from vacation and should be able to start recording again today if work doesn't get in the way

We've missed you, family member.
It's been a spicy week.

>>>/reddit/

ya sorry i was camping and had car troubles so couldn't really get back to shit posting with y'all. i imagine it would be spicey was it nothing but health care bullshit?

Who is the best waifu and why is it Shion?

I wouldn't know how plebbit speaks, user, but apparently you do.

Sure is kosher itt.

Is this your tsundere way of asking for anime tiddies. You can have some anime tiddies if you really want them.

Yesterday we had race mixers and race mixer apologist. Now its anti-anime? Will tomorrow you faggots complain about our love for the Fuhrer?

you can't even spot insiders, schlomo

big shit talker you waifu most be terrible, its ok user. we can get you into good anime what kind do you like?

Try a real girl for once, degenerate. Better yet, don't reproduce. You are all a joke to NatSoc.

wow you're so mean user, who hurt you.

All you degenerates in here do is call anyone who isn't spamming the thread with off topic weeb trash a goon and continue spamming. The other user is right, I'd rather have HWNDU than this shit.

I dunno man, mine sets things afire and isn't afraid of any Lügenpresse. I'll cook you dumb crow.

Says the cuck not talking to a girl and instead whining about white men taking a break out of their busy day to enjoy the lügenpresse get spiced.

wew lad

Isn't she from the extra stage in perfect cherry blossom. I was never able to make it to her. ;~;

i filter about every second uID at this point. its ridiculous but it makes for truly /comfy/ threads.
i wasnt even aware of yesterdays drama thanks to my policy. filtering by ID+ is a thing of beauty.

if you are actually serious which i'm sure your not. if you have hung around long enough to watch the stream start we actually discuss it pretty in depth. so calm your tits newfag.

Can you guys give me anime recommendations? I've never really gotten into anime before. My knowledge is mostly limited to DBZ and Cowboy Bebop that I watched when I was a kid.

I'm thinking of starting off with basic popular Holla Forums stuff like Neo Genesis Evangelist and JoeJoe's Bizarre Adventure.

What else do you guys recommend?
I also hear good stuff about that one space opera, but it's got hundreds of episodes I hear, so I want to know if it's really something worth investing time into.

Imperishable Night, character in Urban Legend in Limbo. Shes a good girl.

PCB is Ran and Yukari for extra stage characters.

Didn't know she was in Limbo, awesome. I'll have to check that game out.

Great, it's the Holla Forums clique's latest bullshit: Thinking that they deserve a beachhead on Holla Forums after fucking up Holla Forums due to their autism. Look, you wanna assimilate and lurk moar, be my guest. The group of you twitter shitters stick out like a sore thumb though.

Serial Experiments: lain
Steins;gate
Psycho-pass
Texhnolyze
Ergo Proxy
Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne
Mardock Scramble
Angel Beats

who are you talking to?

Calm your autism faggot, or continue to report all anime waifu posters while screeching autiscally, we haven't had that in the threads for awhile.

Shouldn't be hard to figure out, with acidkike being the OP of this low effort thread designed for nothing but shitposting, and the usual suspects popping in to continue the traditions from Holla Forums, clearly not from around here.

This user asking for Anime rec's whom seems interested in the cyberpunk genre.

Higurashi No kora naku ni
Deadman wonderland
Ajin
Ajin 2
Tokyo Ghoul
Mirai Nikki
Darker than black
Terra formars - (whites and asians fight space niggers)
Death note
Death parade
Re:zero
Konosuba

And of course: Saga of Tanya the Evil

That's my personal list. You can find them all on nyaa.se/ just make sure to set the search filter to english translated.

Not as simple as the anime posting fuckwits. It's the faggots that shit up the catalog with thread after thread about their favorite "political" waifu as opposed to their vidya waifu this time. Or the ones that like to tell each other's post IDs in order to manufacture consensus, ala the gamergate general thread. That cancer can stay gone.

Don't ask /a/, both fullchan and halfchan, they went to shit.

if you hang around for the briefing you would be surprised, but you know what go ahead and filter me if you want you don't deserve my MP4's of the briefing. pleb

Seconding Higurashi, Tokyo Ghoul, and Saga.

Why would I bother waiting on you whenever I can record it myself? I already do that, imbecile.

Thanks guys. I'll be sure to try and check most of these out.
Do most of these have dubs by the way? I hate having to read subtitles instead of paying attention to the action on screen.

I know, I've heard stories of /a/ before. That's mostly why I'm asking here. Also I hear they're very hostile towards people asking for recommendations.

shrug ok i was the one that did it for a few weeks here. stay mad user perhaps >>>/polk/ is more your speed

(checked)

Most do.
subs > dubs

Yeah I can understand how you feel. Everything in that list has dubs aside from Terra Formars, Death parade, Re: Zero and Konosuba.

Apparently Tanya was such a hit they're dubbing it almost as soon as they air in japan.

I don't mind if someone prefers subs, I just can't be bothered with reading over watching. It always makes me feel like I'm a deaf person or something.

Awesome, thanks m8.

Might I recommend >>>Holla Forums to you? Seems to fit you better with your level of logic.

Here we were waiting on a Spicy and Comfy thread with the Spicer, and you pretty much went full autist, calm the fuck down, filter the waifu posting if you don't like it.

Haven't watched any of the flavor of the month since the Exodus, but /a/ is bad in the elitist faggotry way, not the "spoonfeed me not!" their mods and posters crosspost with Endchan and Halfchan, so fuck them. Go with the recommendations of the user here.

i hear you but i started with subs back in the day and have gotten used to it. although when i play games and they force subtitles it drive me insane cause i can't take my eyes away from them from watching anime.

>>>Holla Forums is more your speed m80

Keep crying turbo faggot, "I don't like the way you guys post so stop it!"

then go somewhere else? why are you still here? how bad are your hands shaking from your autistic rage? how is your love life user?

Also, if anyone knows where I can download the dubbed Toonami JoeJoe episodes, I'd appreciate it. My googling gives me nothing and I can't find anything on nyaa unless I've missed it or didn't look in the right place.

kissanime.ru/Anime/JoJo-s-Bizarre-Adventure-2012-Dub

you can probably get them from that link down there from a ripping site. other than that no clue user

Wait, is Toonami just airing the 2012 dub by Viz? Man, if I had known that, I could've saved myself a lot of time.

I thought Toonami was doing a new dub exclusive to them or something.

no clue man haven't had cable in years

you can actually click on that link and download the episodes if you want

Seems like this thread is correcting itself to its normal state

Berserk read it preferably
GITS
One Piece

Spice threads are the comfiest threads i've seen in a long time…. I hope we don't lose them anytime soon.

We have 8 years, user. Besides, we'll always have some comfy threads to shitpost in.

Monster Musume
Kemono Friends
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

So what did you all think of ACCA's ending? I really wanted to like the show, but I think it was actually too subtle. Character motivations were "obfuscated," but so obvious that I wanted some more meaty interactions or a nice monologue. The faggy saudis were the only ones to openly state their ambitions, but until the very end no one countered them. The collusion between Mauve and Jean being hidden from the audience was pretty bullshit too.

Your taste is shit.

THE SPICE MUST FLOW

I CALL FORTH THE ANCIENT TROLL SPICER AWAKEN AWAKEN AWAKEN AWAKEN AWAKEN

Will April chimp so hard today that Sean is forced to use his tranquilizer gun?

We can only hope.

Has it started?

Not yet, but FoxNews showing room saying it's soon.

Youtube.com/watch?v=b5HomyGvQgw
find out nigger

WE ONLINE

IT'S TIME

T-1 min to spicer

WE HAVE MOVING PICTURES AND SOUND

SPICER ONSTAGE

It begins

EARLY START TODAY

Reminded me of Dune II

HAPPENING

Linking Sean with retarded Neonspaceweebginger was a really retarded idea, why not do it with an actual anime that talks about actual military tactics instead of "REEEEE GET OFF MY WORLD FAGGOT LIPPED ANGEL THINGS!" ?
Stupid retarded weebs, when are you going to understand that it's not about the red haired anime whore,
it's about the GIANT WALKING TANKS THAT TOPPLE EMPIRES!!!!

Purple Tie, kind of messy

Motion picture and talkie technology*

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

no bully please

NO SINGLE SOLUTION. ONLY FINAL SOLUTIONS

It's okay, just fix the drug problem Spicer

Yeah, he's actually a Gundam fan, and not Eva, but you really can't control another anons autism, and you know this.

sean seems stressed lately

I remember last year when libtards were all about calling attention to the opioid problem. Can't wait to see them attack Trump now.

ONE MILLION POUNDS OF DRUGS

he seems kinda on edge

A CALL TO ARMS

didn't get his opioid fix yet

Trump stopping by ladies empowerment session

Damn he's so monotone today.

"WOMEN'S HISTORY MONTH IS COMING TO AN END"

if only

:^)

I'd guess he's working 16 hour days.
IIRC, there was an interview with him during transition period where he talked about basically being on call to work almost 24/7 because of Trump's schedule.

He's always this way with the readings.

He's always monotone when we talks about 3DPD

(((((((((DAVID FREEDMAN)))))))))

THAT'S THE POINT!
SEAN LIKES GUNDAM, NOT RETARDED GINGER SPERG!

Friedman

This is standard for any higher level corporate position.

nuclear option confirmed

I disagree I like Asuka

NO APOLOGY FOR APRIL

/m/ is the supreme anime board.

TOPKEK

Yeah, let's just get this nigger out of the way.

April fools soon

checked prepare for spice

April is such a cock-sucking cunt, day in and day out. Where's the gas when you need it?

HAHAHAHA LET'S GET THIS OVER WITH AND LET THE NIGGER FAT BITCH ASK AWAY FIRST

FIRST OF APRIL'S JOKE CONFIRMED

Exactly

thank god the media is here to continue pushing innuendo and rumor

Spicer schooling that nigger on processes like a real supreme gentleman

Well then, you'll have to be the hero we need and make the threads earlier than AcidMan.

CHECKED AND KEKED

Sean's looking a little run down. Bags under his eyes and all. Maybe that's just me not being fully awake myself.

Trump probably told Sean to take one for the team.

Look, just speak slowly and calmly to the chimp and try not to get to aggravated with its disrespectful attitude.

It would take some kind of spookshow to hack April's Car to make it look like an accident. Checked.

MSM BULLIES

checked and kekd

We need to BOlieve in Trump

Just send it several tons of free KFC, it'll feast itself to death that night.

"dominate me in a skirt"man makes the press conference threads on Holla Forums? How do you know? Is he a giant gingerspergfan?

BTFOing in process.

SLIPP'RY SLOPE

I WILL LOOK INTO IT MP4

DAMNED IF WE DO AND DAMNED IF WE DON'T

MAJOR BTFO

Truth. Soundcloud has been kiked with nigger sounds.

He's told them to ask nunes for 3 days running now, have these kikes bothered asking nunes yet?

HOW ARE THESE RELATED

Yes, and has come here before to do damage control during gamergate too. Gets old.

DAMNED IF WE DO AND DAMNED IF WE DON'T MP4

It was more of a joke, but yes, he avatar fags with Asuka.That said, that user is just waifu posting, so I really don't think it'd be him.

Probably, but the entire matter is over classified info so Nunes won't tell them shit either. It's the most nonsensical sort of kvetching in which these media kikes are engaging.

Just got home from the gym, did I miss any good spice??

Kek. Thanks dude

just getting started

Are Democrats Reasonable?

No

Wouldn't count it out though, since he has tried to blend in before.

The media's getting BTFO'd rather consistently by Spicer. This is sad.

He had April go up to bat first, so that's out of the way.

Also, it seems that people love Russian salad dressing, the views for yesterday's conference exceeded 30k, while the others average ~8k.

I just finished Evangelion all the way through EoE and even though Spicy is on right now I wanted to share my thoughts.
Honestly I didn't find Asuka to be that great, sure I didn't expect her to be best girl from what I've heard, but for most of the series she was way too much of a pain in the ass. Like I get that Shinji was too much of a pussy but she was flat out unreasonable even considering all the shit she went through. She's still got a cute design and all and she somewhat redeemed herself so I still see the appeal.
I liked Rei more than I thought I would, though. Not even in a waifu way, more like in a I would be her friend kind of way. Misato started off chill as fuck but it was pretty lame how easily she fell back in love for Kaji despite claiming to hate him. He also came across as a dick at first but then when he opened up to Shinji and the thing he really gave a shit about was taking care of his garden it was really sad when he eventually died.
Also, am I the only one that liked episodes 25 and 26 over EoE? Most of EoE was already spoiled for me I guess, I already knew that basically everyone died so there wasn't as much of a surprise for me, but the last two episodes had much more of an emotional impact with internal growth and the truth of the universe.

Of course you do, dumb bitch. Your bosses forcing you to manipulate the truth makes your inner self question itself constantly, the only way to cope with it is with copious amounts of opioids.

Well, it did start about an hour early. Most people probably didn't get the memo.

Yeah and if you let people know ahead of time, the gook gets angry.

you can always check
whitehouse.gov/live
easiest way

He's actually kind of nice, but he only bothered to talk to me when I started my board and anons doxed that one chick from srs. Mark as well. Maybe he's an agent or something.

So if Mexico amps up their actions at all, military response is assured, yes?

Thank you Sean.

BREXIT

Too complicated for plebs like them.

t. "gook" with a 120GB waifu folder

Just got here. Did I miss any spice?

He gets mad because he'd rather nobody know until ten minutes before the stream starts so that the thread can be slid and we don't have these threads anymore. Starting early with waifuposting kills that.

No, I meant past recordings, not live. If the live views average 8k and don't rise much beyond that, then it's safe to assume 22k people love Russian salad dressing as of yesterday.

I watch the whitehouse stream on Jewtube. Subscribed to them so I don't miss a single press briefing. I was saying that other people would expect it to always start at 10:30 and would not bother to check otherwise.

ww3 incoming?

Neither are "nice". They're the chan version of Power Users jockeying to get better positioning. Seen worse sorts though, but I'd keep that in mind in dealings with them.

Hell yeah for brexit though!

Insanity reaches new highs

WAR IN THE BALKANS

BREXIT TRIGGERED
LEAD TO WAR IN THE BALKANS
wew what?

I guess we'll just have to keep doing it then. I was always under the impression Asuka was the official girl of Holla Forums, but if people want Gundam girls for these threads I can oblige.

It does actually, as it unmasks certain sorts. Just not what they're claiming…

Cherry Blossoms

I'm so glad the QT temp reporter with the somewhat decent questions is here to stay.

Yeah I know. Being here for 12 years makes it easy to spot these types. I meant "nice" as in they don't immediately call me a winged faggot right out the gate, as is common here for the most part.

BREXIT
R
E
X
I
T

INTERNET QUESTION

NOPE HE FEELS GREAT

Newfag, neither are representatives for Holla Forums . Some are trying to push Tanya for some damn reason though.

Finally a smart question.

Any waifuposting is fair game in my opinion. We should do more Gundams just because, but all waifus welcome in my opinion.

where?

Who the fuck you calling a newfag nigger? I'll keep posting Asuka then, fuck you.

WOW INTERNET QUESTION WAS ACTUALLY GOOD.

Anyone know what statement the White House has made about this that Spicer mentioned???

>qt loli nazi
>middle aged japanese man inside
Tay>>>>>>>>asuka>tanya

tis

They're getting desperate.

Asuka was our de-facto mascot ever since that "Anime is Anti-Semitism" article kvetching about Asuka shooped to have a MAGA hat. I personally think she's worst girl, but she's the best at making kikes spin in place.

Found this with a search; haven't read yet
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/03/28/statement-administration-policy-sjres-34-–-disapproving-federal

I liked 25/26 more as well, EoE really only seems to give a bit of closure to Asuka's arc. And yeah, Asuka a shit, but that is pretty much the point of her characterization. Misato is the true best girl and her falling in love with Kaji again makes more sense when you look at their breakup as her running away due to her father issues rather than actually hating Kaji. Them getting back together was supposed to show their reaching of the adulthood ideals which Shinji and Asuka were striving toward.

Daily reminder that it doesn't matter how many billions the border wall costs, it will pay for itself in 1-2 years.

Ty user, based dubs of searching.

I'd rather be called a winged faggot than have those sorts at my back. Easier to deal with.

You, if you think Holla Forums focuses on anime waifus.

Amongst pepe and a whole host of other symbols causing them to kvetch. Doesn't necessarily mean that one represents Holla Forums. Similar principle to pepeposting.

I'd let her do whatever she wanted to me, but to call her best girl is a stretch.

"It also allows ISPs to use and share other information, including e-mail addresses and service tier information, unless a customer "opts-out." In doing so, the rule departs from the technology-neutral framework for online privacy administered by the Federal Trade Commission. This results in rules that apply very different regulatory regimes based on the identity of the online actor.

If S.J.Res. 34 were presented to the President, his advisors would recommend that he sign the bill into law."

Well at least one of the 5 briefings this week was going to be low energy.

Meh, she's good. but sometimes flavor of the month gets posted too.

whew, so there is an option to avoid it?

dub

I think it's more Spicer is a Gundam fan, what with the pic of him in the Gundam suit.

He has to recharge after the past four briefings and how spicy he got.

Naw, he is just renewing his hate of communist scum journalist.

THEY DIDN'T COME TO HIS PARTY IS HE UPSET

Is there any evidence that she slept with anyone other than Kaji?

All ISP's are required to allow users to opt out of the sale of their Consumer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI), and that is what I've come to help with today. Below, you'll find links to many major ISP'S opt out forms, but if yours isn't listed, simply search " CPNI opt out".

Comcast: xfinity.com/support/internet/opt-out-comcast-ads/

Charter/Time Warner: timewarnercable.com/en/our-company/legal/privacy-policy/cpni-opt-out-form.html

Frontier: frontier.com/cpni

AT&T: att.com/ecpnioptout/InitiateCPNIForm.action

I actually am shocked that Trump supports it…

I dont buy this…Im kinda sad and spooked about this.

Someone's missing out big time.

most likely jew-talk

worries me tbh fam

if this opt in, opt out thing works for all ISP (without them slowing down and bugging the opt in/out page), it could even be beneficial to us. If we inform our clever guys, then the liberals who by default are 10 IQ points lower than us, will be datamined and distracted even more with consumerism lol.

So she was serious about wanting to fug Shinji in EoE right? I think she was only with one guy though so she isn't THAT used.
Ritsuko wasn't half bad either, but I thought Maya was probably the best girl if she wasn't a dyke.

Let the shit burn.

me too user me too

why wouldn't he? It's a huge powergrab by the FCC to take control of things that the FTC currently controls.

Yea well, its obvious where it comes from, the monopolies, so the opt in/opt out may be just a red herring lol? A small shift to the totalitarian leftist crap? Perhaps.

Ramiel is best girl, asuka and rei a shit

When I watched the speech I knew instantly that the harpies would pick on this "fight like never before"

eh, misato is basicly "daddy issues" personified.

but then again, so is shinji
everybody in eva has a messed up relationship when it comes to family

The fact that the MSM doesn't know how to take a joke that isn't spoonfed to them from a nigger dick should be telling to even the most ignorant person. But of course it isn't.

She's a screamer. :^)

Good taste.

WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY THIS MP4

checked,

I think it's a fan dub.

Well I'm a recluse anyways so I don't really talk to them regardless. I don't think I've talked to anyone in the capacity of board owner in over a year.
I'll just shill my board while I'm talking about it. The original idea was a bridge between the people who took Gamergate seriously and Holla Forums, but I'm open to most anything being there. Got some good diggers that lurk there as well. >>>/8diamonds/

Fucking retards.

This seems to be a much more common opinion than one would think.

Man I've got a fuckload of Dinar just waiting for the revaluation. We're basically just waiting on Mosul. Any little news like this is such a cocktease.

kek

The autism is strong with that one.

Me too, when the fuck is it going to happen?

THANK YOU SEAN

honestly just a slow briefing so just MP4ing whatever seems fun

What's this about?

how do you do it on the fly like that?

even if this opt in/ opt out thing really could be given in a working function to the people. The data that they could collect from the dumbtards would still mean that they could most likely run a number crunching deep learning thing, and try to make their own brands of retards smarter.

It could be the beginning of a nightmare fueled closed positive loop

[spoiler]Ahh, you poor bastard. So many douchebags tried bringing factionalism into that bit. Got really old for me. Same reason I didn't like the end result of the gamergate.me/deepfreeze/devdex fiasco. Lots of infighting and little productive work done.

Vlcip
blog.bahraniapps.com/vclip/

really easy to use.

Gadaffi's golden currency. Literally a gold bullion.

Also, forgot to put [/spoiler]. Oh well.

I think it's too ambiguous to call either way. The argument that she was leading him on to try to get him to desire a continued existence and therefore reject instrumentality is equally strong since the movie leaves it there.

Every girl is daddy issues made manifest. Misato at least attains the self-awareness to understand that and tries to get back on the Kaji train.

or did you?

my thoughts exactly

todays events displeased me

Here is the recap… pretty slow TBH fam wish i could have been here monday and tuesday

:^)

Seriously though, people should actually get shit done rather than virtue signal.

that looks cool, thanks!

You can spoiler with two *'s at the beginning and end of the line.
Yeah it was a terrible cluster fuck. It'll get better if a fire rises around that media again.

Thank you Sean!

There wasn't anything worth recording this time around for me. No sleepy chink, no butthurt face from the reporters. feels bad tbh.

Things have been advancing crazy fast the past couple weeks. The Arab Summit was today/yesterday, too, where they're supposed to address Mosul as liberated. All kinds of weird stuff going on. Issuing 100,000 and 150,000 denomination bills, which are necessary for international trade, and announcements of activating the private sector to move to a market economy. It seems to be coming one way or the other, but I can't tell if it'll be tomorrow or next years.

The exchange rate on Iraqi Dinar is something like 1 to 1200, but its international value is artificially low because of the Iraq war. There's a list of things they have to do for the IMF to knock 3 zeroes off the exchange rate, bringing it back up to its actual value (remember, Iraq is oil-rich). tl;dr if you buy Dinar at this rate and wait for it to revalue, then turn it back into USD, your money can explode in volume. I've put a couple hundred in and will get at minimum a couple hundred thousand out. Some people think it's going to revalue at stronger than the dollar, and depending on where you think it'll end up, that couple hundred could turn into a couple million for me.

If it pans out, I intend to throw it in investment accounts and live off the interest.

Yeah I've heard. Also the fact Trump and Abadi met personally was a REALLY good sign to me at least. Do you suppose Trump could have told him to hold off until they pass the bill to audit the Fed?

Corporate Shill Asuka for y'all Asukafags out there

asuka might be slightly broken, but that means she'll be dependent on you :^)

the captcha thing is already learning how to manipulate the dumbtards in real time, its a troubling thing

The whispers I've heard are that Trump wants near-parity for major international currencies to boost international trade opportunities. I can't guess what that means in particular, but I can't imagine it being anything but good for us.

I've also heard whispers about the Vietnamese Dong revaluing too alongside the Dinar. Know anything about that?

I know, I'm just old school.

Only as much as what you've just said: that it'll probably happen at some point. I don't know any specifics at all, though. I'm currently all-in on Iraq.

But part of Asuka being broken is that she wants to be a stronk independent womyn who don't need her parents or any man.

So you basically you convert your dollars on your account into iraqi dinars?
And bank can do this?

I've been tempted to try and buy some more currency since we still seem to have time. I remember ebay sellers used to be trustworthy, but now I'm not so sure about them anymore.

I get mine from a concierge service at a major regional mall. They charge like $4, but you get paper bills in exchange for paper bills. I walk in with 4 $20 Dollar bills and walk out with 4 25,000 Dinar bills. I wouldn't do anything online.

I believe tomorrow will have plenty of bantz. Look forward to it lads.

Until EoE when she realizes her mother was with her all along

you mean just in general or in the show?

Ritsuko and Asuka also have major mommy issues, as does Shinji

and thats sad because deep down I think Kaji just uses his charm to get what he wants from women (Ritsuko, Asuka, Misato) (and some men). relationships with kaji fail for a reason.

Cool.
I've got some money to blow so some 200$ than can potentially explode wouldn't be a bad idea.

Did Spicer confirm that Russian dressing is now the dressing of choice for the alt-right. How hard should we meme this?

its surprising how much merchandise this show has.

It's a much safer investment than a video game console, that's for sure. But to be clear, nobody outside of the governments and banks really know what's going to happen. They've told us it's going to happen, and they've told us they're working towards it, and we see the steps being made, but I'm never one to advocate for not counting on a government to fuck up somewhere along the way. That said, gears do seem to actually be turning faster than ever at the moment.

I'd toss in some money and then check back to see if it's exploded occasionally. Don't plan your life around it unless you've got nothing else going on.

Doubly ironic because the designs of the Eva units were specifically created to piss off toymakers who kept demanding shows about easily-manufacturable walking-square-boxes robots for the merchandising angle.

I meant in general, women either have daddy issues or a male to suppress them.
Kaji definitely uses people, but he had no real reason to get involved with Misato again. She was left out of the loop by Gendo and Ritsuko, something he went out of his way to change. That's what makes them a tragic pairing, shit hits the fan at the moment they are preparing to overcome their flaws and get together.

i'm sure whatever happens a bunch of old jewish women in pink crocheted pig/pussy hats will demand stores stop selling such a racist heteronormative condiment. the articles write themselves!

Anything I should tweet to April "Queen Kong" while I'm at it?

Update on Dinar situation: Abadi's speech today claimed that Mosul was 93% liberated, with ISIS only occupying 7%. There's a lot of speculation that the revaluation will start as soon as they can call their borders secure, which is a big IMF prerequisite.

Smoke em if you got em.

Maybe one of these for intimidation.

he's almost as flustered as he was that time Trump trolled them in his hotel.

The ass hurt and kvetching is powerful enough to cause a black hole

Fucking based user, thank you.

She is a bundle of fun every briefing.

Trigun apparently the manga is much much better but the anime has a really good slow burn of information. First two episodes aren't especially good
Berserk anime is a good intro but read it anyway. If you do watch the anime, pretty much nothing is different in the golden age up until after the snowy morning scene
Lain is really good.
Daily Lives of Highschool boys is the only proof I have that nips are genetically capable of humor.
I haven't checked up on Ajin in a while but it was really good when I last read it like a year ago.
NGE has a better manga according to a friend, though End of Evangelion is apparently the better climax.
I personally like JoJo's. Part 3 adaptation isn't that great, they really slow it down to fill 2 seasons with 1.5 seasons of content. I started reading it after I couldn't take waiting for YET ANOTHER TWO PARTER. I quit reading it somewhere in part five when the translation that isn't shit ran out. Part 2 is notable for portraying nazis as human, or at least morality-bound.

Fug ignore the last one I fucked up

Solid taste in gook cartoons.

Part five is ok, but really I understand why people don't enjoy it. Just skipped it and go to part 6, as part 5 has no real effect on the story.

You seem to be confused, that's not Mion, that's Shion.

I'm debating on showing my normalfag girlfriend Grave of the Fireflies. Thoughts?

Is it just me that feels bothered when looking at most of the cast of Evangelion. They tend to resemble Shingi. Couldn't they have change the bone structure a tad. I don't like looking at shinji.

youtube.com/watch?v=AZAI54PbPUk
Women’s Empowerment Panel is about to start if any one is bored

a-any one?

The real redpill of Evangelion is that the entire series happened inside Shinji's mind and he's just a normalfag highschool student with an emotionally distant father.

The real redpill is that Anno purposefully made the ending of the series shit just to piss off his editors and fan base. It backfired though, and people ate it up, now he's just trying to just keep the shekels coming in.

This guy wants a spicy load all over his face.

Don't remind me. ;~; She would have been such a more suitable heir.

That feel when you're Holding in that spicy curry fart

I liked it, I just wanted to wait for the decent translation to get more than partway through. Have to finish berserk KILL ME and read trigun before then though.
Oh yeah, I didn't read everything that was out, but I Am a Hero was pretty good. It's about a sperg who is one of the the few people with a gun in japan who has to deal with shtf. Actually pretty good for a zombie story.

/watch?v=G2fEZ___hwo

holy hell women should not be trusted…

smarter than she looks

Scandinavian tits-san is alright but god IBO is totally irredeemable at this point, everyone with motivation is dead and its just going to be the souless warriors tearing each other to bits for the end (and single motherhood)

That was pretty damn good. I like her.

Thanks for these clips user.

no worries user, trump on right now hoping he throws out some bantz

Trump will sign bill into law, giving jews even more power to spy on you.

>only one person mentions the official anime of Holla Forums Eva

Eva is like Milhouse. It's not a meme, but best girl argument is.

WTF I hate Trump and Auska now.

1. did you have to show id when you bet them
2. what is the service fee like
3. when will i know to sell

Don't forget the shills pushing their anti-jap defeatist race-mixing bullshit in the catalog are also there