Tfw you realized that Pajeets is basically aryan

Are you the one making all the retarded cuckchan shitposts?

>>>/polblog/

There is more than one board on h8chan, before posting, ask yourself: "Am I posting to the right board?"

>>>/polblog/

There is more than one board on h8chan, before posting, ask yourself: "Am I posting to the right board?"

>>>/polblog/

>>>/polblog/

>>>/polblog/

Fuck, I hope all of the latest shit threads are just one or two shills/newfags/trolls. Where am I even supposed to go if this becomes cuckchan 2.0? Endchan is shit.

the word is sanskrit, it literally just means 'civilised'. Hitler appropriated the swastika from hindu as he saw it as the last remaining non-semitic (ie. polytheistic) religious traditiobn. Are all whit nationalists this fucking dumb?

Don't see much resemblance anymore.

It isn't even ironic, you just have no idea about the theory underpinning your own political doctrine

fuck, even retarded communists tend to read marx

Shit, I'm dumb.
It's only 6am here. Have mercy

And how!

The hindu got it from white nordic europeans, you infidel!

lol no, outside of hinduism the symbol (sonnenrad, hakenkreuz, swastika, whatever) has been used in some form by most pre-(((christian))) civilisations lmao

hitler did, however, get the hakenkreuz from hindustan

stormfags are an embarrassment to aryan culture

In the interest of honest hate:
Just because some country lies along the path that the indo-aryans took doesn't mean the population there is still related to them, especially in the middle east.

Iranians claim to be Aryans, but are they really, culturally and genetically? I doubt it. Too much Arabic influence over too long a time.

not to mention rapine and pillage for a couple hundred years by mongols

Europeans claim to be Aryans, but are they really, culturally and genetically? I doubt it. Too much Semitic influence over too long a time.

Plus the best male stock of two generations were genocided in world wars.

wtf i hate white ppl now

Are you from tumblr?

Lol, you wish Moishe.