4 AM

Losing control?

What was your favorite game last gen?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
discord.gg/0uOW3OyEBIrAyZRT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nigger

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

Castle is making a 4am picture. >>>/4am/1352 If you want anything to be in it or you want to discuss what the picture should look like, please leave a post for him. We also have a meta thread up. >>>/4am/1382 If you wish to discuss the board in general do it there. >>>/4am/1652 We also have a DnD thread up right now, check it out if you're interested.

How's everyone doing.
Have you heard about our Lord and Savior Allah?

Play SS13 with me.

Morning everyone~

Have you heard about our Lord and Savior Allah?

GETTING A VITA! RECOMMEND ME GOOD GAMES THAT AREN'T P4G!

Tomboys make life worth living.

gas all the asians tbh

I really wanna fucking die
Like this is the closest I'm ever to actually doing it

>>>/4am/ shilling with Yosuke!

my joints keep on cracking and are slowly getting more painful over time

Whats wrong user?

Go on then.
How are you gonna do it?

Get out

Good morning. Have you played my game today?

no games

No thanks

The thought and urges come and go
They're getting worse every time

Easiest way is the local bridge

have you listened to my albums todd?

Fuck off Mudslime!

huh?

Oh. Does this get said every thread?

Welcome to old

What are they doing now?

It's new to me

How high is it?
It'd be bad if you survived the fall, if you ended up breaking bones while falling you might end up dying from drowning and I'll personally tell that's a bitch.

Not as often as you'd think.

That you tor?

Saw picture of her with her new bf. I can't take this.

Doom is decent at least.

Titty ninja's is a vita game.
But look at the games out in japan since they would be the better way to find all the good vita games really.

I'm 25

Have you played my game yet?

what did he mean by this?

Went for my run today. Was thinking against it, but pushed myself and did it anyway. Made it further than ever without slowing down or taking breaks, made really good time. The weather was really chilly and windy, which helped me stay cool and composed.

However, when I got close to the beach, I somehow fell over and cut up my knee. Because I'm such a FUCKING BADASS, I didn't even take a breath. I just stood back up and finished the run with a stitch and bloody hands.

I'll sleep tonight, extremely satisfied. Have some shitty hipster music.

yes todd, now listen to my albums

Nothing at all. There was one ban for spamming two weeks ago and it was appealed after 20 minutes. That faggot is just making shit up.

It's really high, and the stream at the bottom is ankle deep

Yeah

Why the fuck are you looking at pics of that? Do you have a kikebook with her or something? I know I've told you to cut that out before.

Thats when it begins unless you are fit and active.

He's probably just triggered over nothing.

Might just have a buy a shitload of weeb games.

dnd will be on Fridays

it's been like this for a long time, it's why I've been on meds

Stop it. Again she's not Chie.

I'm glad you are enjoying our Zenimax published games. I hope you try out our other games like Fallout 4 with it's "it just werks"™ technology.

I don't believe you have. Have you tried out the new Fall Harbor DLC?
I hear it's popular among fellow anons such as yourself, having several threads dedicated to it.

How about you play Fallout 4?

It was nice knowing you.

I think they got tor working again you know.

The fun kind of meds?

Give it some time, user
I won't be that dude who will tell you that out of nowhere life gets better or some shit, but just give it some time, who knows?
And also

Yeah that should be more than good enough.
You're set.

But before you end up doing something stupid let me answer your attention-whoring and ask why? What's being the urges? Just overall depression? Even so there's gotta me more to it.

Who says I haven't already?

the ones that slowly kill you kind or the really expensive kind

At least I'll go to jail for being too hardcore.

yes i have todd, i thought dima being nick valentine's brother was a great twist, now listen to "a curious feeling" fam

Oh fun, so I really am getting arthritis. Hey , wanna pact?

is that not the only reason to get a vita?

what a fag were do you think you are?!
:^)

Are you ready for Remastered HD Skyrim?

I pirated Switchcars. It's alright. Might buy it once it's out of early access. The guys from the podcast I liked to listen to both launched their own, new ones today. I like them both but Dick's is better.

You should play it again.

I believe you haven't. You should try out all the mods that we have heavily moderated under our service to make sure you get the best quality.

anybody want doodles tonight?

Draw a STALKER with a nerf gun.

down your panties

gimme the doodles

here's my character from fallout 4, todd, he's my fellow goy phil collins
now buy my new compilation album

Yeah, true. That's the reason I got it.

MODOK!

I hope you are talking about something specific.

Both!

I kinda want to get a dog and start running and getting /fit/ and shit but I know I'd die or quit right away. Good on you for keeping up with it.

Maybe. Hopefully not. What kinda symptoms you got?

Eh, it still 504s last time I checked

I have paper thin walls and no job, I can't enjoy waifus very much

Never enjoyed life, not even as a kid
I was self-aware at age 5 and learned that joy in life is a lie
I'm expected to do so much but I'm a lazy fuck with no will to live

can you draw Raven from teen titans looking at the viewer with her normal pensive stare

If your down with it, how about a cute animu girl saying"everything is going to be ok!"

life is shit. My writing sucks, my descriptions suck, im a fucking dreamer with no determination and i',m going absolutely fucking nowhere.

I'm glad you asked. Our new high definition version of Skyrim will have multiplayer, straight out of the box as well as the same system we have for our Fallout 4 mods for Skyrim. We'll make sure you are guarenteed the best mods you pay for will be the best you have ever had. Just watch the future is here, right now! You just have to see it.

Buy Skyrim 2 and we'll see about hooking you up some Phil Colins mods.

Have you tried making your waifu in Fallout 4 yet?

i forgot to mention i killed shaun, he was no son of mine

one were sort of fun the other not so much

What's your specialty? I challenge you to warm my jaded heart.

It just popped up on my feed. I have crapbook to keep tabs on my brother.

My happiest memories in my life were when I held her head to my shoulder while we were riding the train and when she made me dinner.

Yeah. I played an assfaggot today.
Fucking kill me.
No idea. I haven't kept up with when gens are when. About to play Splinter Cell Blacklist though.

Yeah I've heard of him. His best soldiers got their ass kicked by Christ's noble slavs.

Is byond still shit?

Yazuka dishing out the truth same time every night.

But you can't shitpost in hell. Or can only shitpost. I forget which.

How long you been writing? At least you know your flaws and can try working at it. Better than guys who try to write but have no clue whats good or bad about it.

Tor confirmed raped at 5.

al salamo alaykom everyone
i played this game called Fallout4[tm] and its the best game i have ever played

look into my eyes
don't you believe me ?

sure thing my man
make sure skyrim 2 is an undertale sequel featuring phil collins as the voice of the main character and i will instantly preorder along with its season pass

Not anything specific, but we're getting vr with all those lovely japanese games
Those plus some toys could do wonders

Hand holding.

I was bullied at age 5 you cunt

I know it's hard to do, but you gotta push yourself.
Sometimes it's doing something that challenges you, like taking a writing class, and other times it's just pushing through a shitty day.

But even if it's just a hobby, don't stop writing. Writing is art, and as such you need to use it to get better at it

Draw me with Fallout 4

I could only stomach like 10 mins of fallout 4 before I quit.

So do you have her added or not?

Auto warming hand holding toy for vr lewd when.

Bullied with a penis?

Y-You sick fuck

Why do I even come here

Slightly edgy

So was I

Edge increasing

So am I, and sometimes those expectations become too much and I have panic attacks.

What I'm gonna say to you is this, I don't know where you're from or your life conditions, but me personally I've always been dealt shitty cards.
Right now my life is in the shitter and I'm seeing everyone else move forward.
We humans live life for the few true moments of bliss, if life wasn't just absolute shit we wouldn't be able to fully appreciate those moments just like if you were immortal you wouldn't truly appreciate every single moment.

No stop being a lil bitch.

I should stop using it too. I'm only using it to keep track of my real good friends, and the acquaintances that went full SJW. Kinda happy to have never fell in love.

Chie is a better love for you.

You know it.

That's because you didn't buy the game. You should buy the game as well as the DLC and buy the mods we'll soon be allowing and you will feel glad and happy you brought 2015's GOTY.

for years, like, 8. but i have no gut, no persistance, and fuck me all I do is fail miserably.

Great ideas, shit execution

ive been trying for 8 years and it's still shit. Read, if you want

The village of Aldenhauer lay just a bit off the 4th Imperial road. The idyllic village, home to barely 100 inhabitants, lay surrounded by farmlands.
For the last two years it had escaped the anarcy and chaos that followed the collapse of the Unificationist Empire. There wasn’t much wealth to plunder, as the wooden village and it’s citizens were barely ready for the upcoming winter

Eh, you're right
But fuck it, I give up

Jesus, that's tough. Last gen was a bit shit frankly. It's a toss-up between Dark Souls or The Witcher 2.

No, I don't. We have mutual friends though.

Don't fall in love ever. It's the worst.

What games have you got for it so far then?

Whoa there bud, who said anything about gay. You got something to say?

Worst case scenario they create one for hand jobs but if you jailbreak it you can do hand holding instead!

Eh that snippet didn't seem too awful. It put out a setting without being too wordy and let the reader know enough to get a clear idea in their head.

Does a bear shit in the woods?

k

Just P4G. Gonna go on a road trip to my grandmother's soon.

I expect being called gay all the time
I'm surprised you didn't say it

Back from run, I notice hands very clammy.

What does this mean? I was over heated.

Mayhaps shit doesn't mean what you think'ith it dos't?

I prefer character driven stories, but you where able to set up a place, provide background and roughly convey what kind of a world the story takes place in.
That's not easy for most writers, especially today where the overall quality of literature is on par with Stephanie "I want to fuck a vampire" Meyers.

It sounds like you need a high 5 right away

Delete them.

My hands always look like that when I'm outside. Nothing to worry about.

you can barotrauma, it's kinda fun

you're dead

Do you feel fucked up?

CUT IT OFF QUICK

Oh my hands are just built shitty so I've cracked my fingers by pushng against my fist for a long time, it would bug me if I didn't. Now my I feel sensations I haven't before in the muscles and bones and they feel weaker or more frail than usual (always been a useless faggot already). The vidya probably dun it to me but I don't regret it (well except the Wii, probably the biggest offender, I guess) . If you meant being sad and going on maybe suicidal I made a few posts the other day, I'll not bug everyone again and make a habit of it. It was mostly a joke suggestion though, sorry m8.

He got Fallout 4

I know the perfect solution for this. Buy Fallout 4

I believe you just haven't found your love for Fallout 4 yet.

are you gonna do it todd?
is skyrim 2 gonna have phil collins??
if it doesnt KORG is going to buy bethesda and fire you

Those little hand exercise things help, I had to use one of those after I broke my pinky.
You never realize how much you use that little shit till it hurts

Don't worry about it user, thats what the thread is for. If you ever want to let something out, do it!

And I've always done that knuckle crack thing and as far as I know it has no ill effects.

Hey guys, how you doing?

I worked out a little today by myself. Just did some jogging. Weeb girl is being kinda flaky, so I dunno about that anymore. Finished finals with good grades though. I need to keep myself busy over the summer.

Todd got trips, so he must be right.

Persona is nice, couldn't get over the english VA's though.
I think most of the weeb games are download only so get a large memory card for it.

It means your a faggot, take as proof

Girls are always flaky. PUSH.

If she rejects you so what.

fine, i'll post some more

Every member of the village was working from sunset to nightfall, filling the town's storage with supplies.

Even the old village priest Lunker Reed was busy. The graveyard that lay just beyond the Shrine to Vertilli had been completely overrun by wild plums. No wanted to get rid of them simply because they formed the village only source of alcohol. IN the backroom of the shrine the entrepreneurial priest had set up a workshop to produce moonshine and jams. The shrine to Vertilli had become the town's pub, a refuge of fun and companionship in a life of hard work.

The hard work wasn't the towns biggest concern.

Fallout 4 needs a mod where instead of chasing your shitty little kid, it's a anime style harem. With the whole stereotypical cast, nerdy girl, childhood friend, teacher, space princess, ect

Yes. We've already hired him to voice the player. Instead of having four choices in dialogue like in Fallout 4 you will only have two. One will be the normal player dialogue, the other will be Phil Collins

Trips of buying Fallout 4 right there.

You're missing out on a lot tonight. You missed out on everyone here buying Fallout 4 and you should join in because of peer pressure.

Yes, listen to Ritsu. Push her to buying Fallout 4

Whats the weather like in NZ anyway?

fuck I posted too fast, there's more.

Clear and frosty

preordered

I can handle the english dub, so I'll be fine.

I'll buy another copy, just because.

Yeah I been pushing. Mostly asking if she's going to the gym, but she seems to be pretty busy I guess. I'll keep pushing but eventually I'll get tired of that I think.

Glad to see you are getting new pics.

Stop asking about the gym, she might just be self conscious. Ask to go to the movies or something.

Currently?
Clear skys but sun goes down too quickly and its cold.
Normally?
Winter now so chance for rain constantly, in summer/spring normally warm with random chance for it to rain any minute.

You are not as a giant weeb as I am then.
Good work being better at life then me already.

I find myself quite interested in the story, and I've yet to see how it's shit. Your probably just being way to critical of yourself. As a drawfag, I've been there.

Nice webm by the way

Love it, turned out better then I imagined

I'm glad you will enjoy the GOTY of 2016. Yes we will be releasing it this year.

Buy a copy for your friend or even your chess clubmates.

She's self conscious because she realized I'm going to get her the Fallout 4

Thank you good friend. We will hang this right next to a portrait of myself.

But have you been playing the new DLC Fall Harbor? You're missing out on a lot.

Had them, just haven't posted them.

I don't know. Liking dubs isn't that much better, especially with the honorifics.

I was just saying Modok for the sake of it, but whatever.

Imma buy it for my whole family!

Is it all hot and deserty like AUS though?

It feels nice to be included

Draw me a normal one someday

You mean this shit? Or one of those rubber balls? My brother got one or two of these stupid Captain of Crush strength trainers and never have I fucked up my hand worse. Probably sucked life out of my hands faster than cracking my knuckles or playing Wii ever could. That's what you get for going into shit you know is retarded because your brother said it was cool, kids.

how many todd pictures do you have

this is guds

Oh I see how it is, saving the rare milas for yourself huh?

Please do. You're doing an excellent job of being a Bethesda fan.

What do you mean pictures? This is me.

You should request the drawfag of you playing Fallout 4

I feel like I have to make movie plans in person. Usually when making plans with girls I find texting to be the least effective. If I'm hanging with them, then usually that's a good time to make follow up plans.

It was the crippling, looming uncertainty. In theory, their village belonged to the Unificationist Empire. IN practaice, it was independant ever since the UE collapsed less then two years ago.

With an empire that at its peak controlled more then 70 percent of the the Kenaerde, it's collapse ripped open a thousand conflicts and struffles

The Unificationist Empirie was led by the Wizard-king Regalion the Conqueror. For the last 170 years, he had subjugated most of the known world, by force, ciplomacy and bribery

Not only was he the most powerful magic user in the world, but he was dangerously pramatic. He would pursue any course he deemed to further the prodcess of Unification

For instance, the rules of the land varied from region to region, adapted to local cultures and religions

Regions and cities held quite a degree of independance. As long as Regalion's subjects supplied him with manpower and tax in come, as well as maintain order within their own borders, they would be free to persue their own development

Development. The key word in Unificationist ideology. For when the world was united, all human struggles would end. A new, endless era of peace and prosperity would begin

The Final War had raged for over 170 years, untill it all came crashing down.

Regalion had made the mistake of trusting his subjects. More nad more it became clear that the Unificationist Empire was losing control

NEws of the Revolt of Patspuer, a merchant citiy on the Northern Shores, spread like wildfire. More and more cities and civilizations took up arms against the Conqueror, untill the IMperial armies melted into thin air as thier solders deserted and headed home.

The era of peace and prosperity had died.

The world entered a new era which would later be called "The Red River years" Central power disspiated, and conflicts of all kinds ripped the known world apart.

Ya dun good DrawAnon, the jade heart is a smidge warmer.

fuck, forgot to add webm

Then ask if you can come over or something. Is she at the same school as you? Maybe shes just doing finals shit too.

c'mon, give me a number
and no, not 4

You heretic, Kek is real
How do I know this, well today after an Interview to go to another I passed Bateman Place, and do you know what my Odometer had as its last 4 digits at the time, 7799, THATS RIGHT DUBDUBS WHILE PASSING BATEMAN PLACE, the Interview went well too as well

Yep.

I've already made an you an empire of fans, you just don't know it yet.

I don't even have FO4

I want to see if I can find a jp subbed version of it, for psp, but I wouldn't play it as much as I should.

Nope, green and pretty, with mountains and lakes.

You are fucking hilarious drawanon

I have tons of screenshots I'd never ever post in the thread of Ritsu. Too personal

I was thinking of the gloves that kinda look like a terminator hand, it has little rubber bands that fit over your fingers, and you adjust the tension

Holy fuck okay so I guess I will tell things and make noises.
So since the last time I was here, I have been busy. Sorry at Wolfspider for fucking off for a few days not that you give a shit you Baka Ass Mothuh Fucka'.
So I got my LeMat out. That was neat. Got my other cleaver out also.
Spikes are starting to fall off my vest.
My windshield got a big fucking crack in it from a drive.
I bought some bookshelves to improve my room. It's looking better every paycheck.
Got some more .40.
I almost got some important bills paid off.
My second session of my Caveman RP went fucking nuts and people started eating each other and fucking riding giant isopods because they wanted to "Tame the World of Insects".
One of the awful fucking lesbians at my job came back and prevented me from working up front as a busser and shit so I was stuck in the back all goddamn day washing dishes. Which is okay. But now apparently I am having someone hired to assist me on busy nights.
I went down to a shopping plaza somewhere across a state at some point… What the fuck did I do there? Oh christ right I went into a Hot Topic. I have never longed for the early 2000's harder. The employees were depressed and not in a good way. It was just… fucking hipster trash.
Apparently my little sis is not ready to be a DM as she has never done it again.
The guy who was living with me that I told to stay at his Grandmas for a bit longer has still not gotten his shit.
Let me see… Things are good mostly. Listening to Surf's Up by the Beach Boys.

Wish I could buy my MAC 10 already.

Then remove her as a friend. It's not healthy. Also pretty sure you can set it to not get updates from her feed.

It didn't take long of mercenaries and deserters to form groups of bandits, whom thrived in the chaos and anarchy. Pillaging and destroying everythign that rossed their path.

That's all I got.

Still feels like shit to me, TBH SMH FAM

Nah, finals are done. Hm I suppose I'll come up with something. Maybe it'll all work out in the end, I dunno.

Thanks! Now I can go to sleep.

Atleast Atlus isn't Treehouse or NIS levels of censorship.

That's…different.

it's alright man, how're you feeling now?

Just make sure you don't give up without fully trying.

How so?

Why a mac 10?

DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME. HOW DID YOUR ATTEMPT TO WRANGLE THESE GODDAMN BAT CREATURES GO? DID THEY DIE?

You are doing g_d's work drawfag.

It's like you don't want to buy Fallout 4

I didn't know this. Again your help is infinitely useful.

WHY DIDN'T YOU BUY FALLOUT 4!?

Here's a rare one of Ritsu I found for you.

Morning.

bat creatures?

I have shit, but they're either lewd or I'm too lazy to post them.

The Man Bat Creatures of 4 AM.

I mean I guess but so much bitching and moaning is tiresome for everyone and unless anyone here's a fairy who grants wishes I'll keep it to my bitching thread on another board where I make wordy as shit angst. The whole point of off-ing yourself is to make your life no longer a factor anyway.

Morning mugi~

How you been?

Thanks! I didn't have that one before!

I'm not really trying I guess

so you going to answer me now?

I am asking if DnD went well you tremendous faggola cola.

Yeah, I'll keep trying. It's just hard because you don't exactly want to come off as clingy or crazy if you push too hard, you know? I find making friends in my community college is the hardest thing. Most don't want to hang out outside of school. I only have a close circle of 3 friends that I talk to mostly.

Just as always, but I'm tired as shit, so still just as always.
How is your bladder?

Good Morning. Have you brought Fallout 4 yet?

well I'm asking how you're doing fagmo

it went well, the dm is o.k and we got stuff done

HOW'S YOUR FAGGY ASS NIG

Still hasn't came out. And my kidney has been hurting a lot lately to the point of taking the pain meds I was given by the doc.

Post the lewdest one

What board?

And I guess so, 4am could really use a dose of feels every once in a while though.

Better than no friends.

And yeah I know what you mean about the clingy/crazy thing. I tended to not give a fuck and just hope the girl thought it was dominance or whatever.

Look Todd I'm sorry but dubdubs on the Odometer while passing Bateman Place I have to praise the meme gods
I'll let you Know when I get 6(F)04 on the Odo while passing Howard Road

No.

I haven't bought Fallout 4 yet. Why don't you buy it for me Todd?

You passed the test.

I actually did so fuck off Todd.

At least now you don't have to worry about not taking the meds on time since you'll be on them already.
I hope it goes well´.

I like it, the only criticism I have is

This part felt a little fragmented, however you conveyed several hundred years of history really quick, and with a restructuring/editing it would shine.

You should think about writing a whole book, seriously

What test? It's common shit to not post your lewd.

Thats true!

I read that some people with small stones don't even notice passing it. So I'm kinda hoping its already out. Might have to go to a doctor next week to find out.

I don't know you post an awful lot of semi lewd shit of your waifu.

MAC 10 is Most Boxy of Basic Dakka before you get to Advanced Dakka. Then you get some real gear.

I got all the money together for my rig. Now I just need to save up a bit more so I can retain my saving account.
I had a guy I knew come by who, like… Okay so like 2 big things happened this week. A guy I know sort of, divorced his wife, came back to our town, after I warned his ass "This town never lets people go" and I am like his only friend.
Then apparently my little sister lost her virginity and I'm just like "Well I guess I'm going to fucking kill myself". But hey you know. Life is good. I finally bought both Mad Max: Road Warrior & Beyond Thunderdome.
that was fucking dope.

should I leave it behind a bit more, and make it come into place piece by piece?

Oh no, there's some shit I could post.

They're posting on the Bethesda forums.

Because it's not part of my vision. You need to buy the game to experience the art.

Then buy more copies for your family and chess club buddies!

did you see the latest one? that shits pretty good too

how old is your sister?

/kind/, I'm autistic remember?

Right, I forgot ol' Holla Forums was all about tfw. I'll whip up some sappy as all hell shit about my non-life one of these days just for you Ritsu poster.

here's a lazy quickie

what I mean is, let is be revealed over time.

Also, i'm being blessed by kek

I got Triple Trips!

h-how did you find out about your sister losing her virginity?

How old is she?

Are there sex mods or something?

he checked obviously

Nude mods really.

could you please draw a quick dick to appease the homos present

Did the dominance thing tend to work out? I think your kidney will hurt for a while but it'll probably go away. Might have had the same issue.

He took her virginity himself

-but how? We're not all boy detectives here.

disgusting

i tried talking to that girl again just to make it less awkward, but now's she's acting like a bigger bitch

Can you draw Ritsu playing Fallout 4?

There is in Fallout 4 but we're trying our best to make sure they don't since we want to make sure our game is family friendly.

Fury Road was a literal Visual Feast. The desert scenes with the tornado, it was like watching swirling paint. It was awesome.
She's 19, just got out of Highschool. But I just eh… Eh. Eh. Eh…. Eh… She just told me. And I was like "Okay great, but what do you do now? A majority of American Teenagers don't have any fucking plan beyond that". So I had to be responsible.
Like always. Like Brad here.

I fucking love you.

Venting will only make you feel better anyway. Although you probably already know that.

you gonna leave a nigga hangin?

THANK GOD.

I was afraid it was infected and I was dying.

And yeah it worked on sleezy chicks, never the ones I wanted to date. Got me laid though.

fuck

people don't get what being dominant is all about

he
checked

I was actually surprised by it, it's good that you're responsible

Yep.

Dude she lost it at 19. Thats amazing! The average age for girls is like 12 or 13 or some nasty shit like that.

Shes better than most girls out there.

ehm…

here, I did it for you.

Power Rangers must be a real bummer huh?

I remember in my english class this armenian chick said she never had sex and never wants to. She said she'd rather just stay at home and play video games all day instead of doing that instead. She also watched a good bit of anime. I believe she was 21.

Yeah, exactly.
I would kinda think about how the story is being narrated or presented to the audience.

You kinda touched on several points, but didn't go to in depth on them.
So is it like a historical tomb written by an aged scholar, a bard recounting the tales of old heros.
That would affect the pacing to.

I feel like I'm rambling, so I hope you get what I mean

I do get it, ill try to leave it to be revealed over time, as well as the true secret identity of the main character.

Going to bed and dream of cuddling with sweaty waifu. You all have a nice night! >>>/4am/ One last shill. :^)

Good night.

It would probably be a good idea to check on it anyway though. Hmm and that doesn't seem very encouraging. Meh whatever. I find that I'm getting older and I'm going to die someday so it's better to do shit that I want to do rather than doing nothing.

Its a sad world we live in

Sounds hot besides the armenian bit

Night.

Back when I used to work at the hospital, I used to filch a few of the free condoms that were offered in the clinics and shit so I made sure she had a fat fucking stack. I was jamming them into her purse one day like "Bitch if you're gonna fuck this boy one day, you need to understand that sex is a natural and normal part of life and that it is to be respected like most agreements. It's when you're good at it that you bend the literal Fucking rules, now condom up".

Her dad didn't have The Talk or her Mom and all that and her other brother is an actual Asperg so I had to whip out the anatomy charts and boy let me tell you I don't understand the Vagina nearly as well as I used to think I did.

Venting is useless just like everything else I do (admittedly next to nothing but still) but I'm compelled to do it anyway.

Night yakuza~

Gross!

Here's some art work a fan did for us previously.

Make sure to buy some of our excellent DLC and mods before you sleep.

And that's probably what got me sucked into it.
You've put more history into a few paragraphs then all of the assassins Creed series combined

you're a good brother

Maybe. I hate doctors though.

This sounds awfully lewd. Do you think your sister ever thought of you like that?

I'm sure it helps a tiny bit. Or you wouldn't do it so often

so wait, you the part you criticized pulled you in most?

I dont get it.

Thanks user, I can see it much better now.

Nah, bright distinct colors were easy to tell apart. Though I'd be fucked if they introduced a Brown Ranger.

Good luck with your diabeetus, mate!

Yeah, I woulda hit that but I wasn't crazy about her. I don't tend to like armenians too much. Funny thing is that she said she hated her own race.

Helps like giving a kid candy every time they cry, only encourages the spiral because I can never grow. So apt metaphor, I'm essentially a manchild.

Huh I didn't know diabetes could cause colorblindness.

It's just a defective x chromosome in my case, makes it hard to distinguish certain shades/colors from each other.

The best way to cure diabetes is to inject yourself full of VIM

Stepsister? Or are you the sperg brother?

Not exactly.

The criticism was the pacing. What made me interested was how much thought was put into the history. It wasn't just "badguys because" or the evil empire vs the good guys.

You had cause and effect. People acting like they actually would, which is surprisingly refreshing.

The average age is not 12-13 m8. More like 17.
Get your shit straight.

Dead?

debs

Here's some more lewds to revive this glorious shrine to me.

Thread is pretty ded. Not many people losing control tonight I suppose.

You know it's a jewish lie when it tries to make you believe degeneracy is normal and plays into one of their fantasies (in this case pedophilia).

here you go friend

i would like to but fallout.exe has crashed

it's my spider dog! What's discord?

it's for voice chatan

They're too busy playing my masterpiece to post in this thread.

I've got nothing to talk about so I'm off, see you on the weekend or some other time.

talk about why I'm the best thing ever and that how much you love me

all your pictures seem to be named ss but you're not actually posting any
you should fix that, user

I don't have any

In 2002 45.5% of girls lost their virginity at or before age 17, 66.6% at age 18, and 74.7% at age 19.

This is breakdown is skewed depending on race with Hispanic girls being the lowest, at 37.4% claiming to not have sex before age 19, whites at 45.1%, and blacks at 56.9%.

Granted this seems to be self reported, but It should give a good idea of the national average.

National Center for Health Statistics, Fertility, Family Planning, and Reproductive Health of U.S. Women: Data from the
2002 National Survey of Family Growth, Vital and Health Statistics, Series 23, No. 25, 2005

draw some then

Talk about how I am the best developer in the United States?

no

rude

Thats not saying much, is it?

I'm just not very good at drawing and have no real interest in getting good

worse jojo

Hey everyone.
What are ya
>Living?

IT

They are literally so autistic they cannot understand other people have minds of their own and can multitask in holding a conversation and gaming, at the same time.

This person literally does not have theory of mind.

Kill me.

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

JUST

Im doing nothing but eating that cheese pizzas ;)

WERKS