No videogames based on Wacky Golden age comic books

You just made this thread on halfchan.
And it was great.
Here, it's gonna be 90% shitposting.
Give up and leave.

How would it be like?
If they do it today, it's probably going to be "lulz so randumb" humor.

Blame teen culture and the horrible the blend of child friendly and adult drama of the past decade. I could really use wacky and corny antics that are fun.

Get out

Feels bad man.

The original clickbait?

They're sadly not relevant anymore. Closest we have is some of the lego games, which are all generally 6 or 7/10's.

Pretty much

Batman The Brave and the bold was based off of it and it was a pretty successful show.

Irrational Games is dead, user

I loved the character creator in that.

>you will never unravel the mystery of sentient ENERGY X
>you will never rescue Alchemiss from her self-imposed non-existence

Spiderman 2 based on the movie had a lot of throw backs to the comics and was pretty fuckin wacky. All of the mysterio parts were hilarious. They even made the peter being a sad sack about mary jane into a zany cat and mouse segment with the slutty catwoman knockoff

This cartoon was GOAT

People who want serious capeshit are cancer

Also a bummer. Looks fucking great.

I miss City of Heroes

but I want both silly and serious capshit

how would you know that?
why dont you fuck off faggot

On the bright side, we'll never get the console Freedom Force game.

Got any other Freedom Force 3 stuff?

NU-CLE-AR WIN-TERRRR

OH OH OOOH

What about Saints Row 4?

I never made it past the level where we have to save the robot man in the ice. I was too young, and always got Burrito-Bandito killed because I was milking his elemental advantage too much, while Gay-Captain-America couldn't do enough damage to the ranged guys, and Magician-Mediocre was a glass cannon to end all glass cannons.

I want to go back and actually be good at it, but I don't know where to get it, I lost the discs over many times moving house.

why dont you make one, faggot?

Yo, shit, nevermind, it's on fucking Steam.

Expansion is an extra $2.50.

I'm off to relive a poorly remembered part of my childhood.

You can download it from all the usual places you'd get videogames. Robot man in the ice is the best character aside from mermaid Sean Connery.

I love this game. It's a shame they never made the Freedom Force 3 we all wanted but I'm glad that they completely forgot it existed instead of bringing it back as some modern monstrosity.

Not even once. It's empowerment fantasy and hero stories reinvented for the nu males and various other cucks. This shit needs to die