THEY ADMIT TO SPYING

Evelyn Farkas Says Obama Was Spying on Trump - MSNBC 3/27 3/28

Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense in the Obama Administration admits that Trump was spied on and that they tried to hide both the source and how the information was being disseminated to "the hill."

youtube.com/watch?v=gapRNpEjXUo
video.genyoutube.net/gapRNpEjXUo

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/411247268763676673?lang=en
twitter.com/EvelynNFarkas/status/847285931027480578
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Excellent, don't let up on them and their lies, not even for a moment.

the nerve of these fucking kikes

Let's try to get Trump to retweet the video.

this

Can't wait to see her testify in front of Congress I actually think she may be subpoenaedthis pleases me greatly

Correct me if I'm wrong, but she just admited to a whole pile of felonies.

How sweet would it be if Trump tweeted this?

That leaves a lot to interpretation.

Do this faggots. Send it over to Trump Jr. etcetera.

t. Trump's staff

They're conceding the spying bit, which has already been exposed, in an effort to continue pushing muh Russia. It's typical greasy tactics that works on the ignorant public to a large extent.

The whole leaking of everything, usually disinfo to make Trump look bad is now standard operating procedure.

It would be a shame if there were consequences for their actions.

She did but going after her would mean saying yes we did do stuff with the russians, despite the fact that its wrong

I'M GOING TO NEED MORE ROPE

I love how she was honest up to the russian ties/hacking claims, When will these fucks learn.

Negative. Admitting to a crime committed for incorrect reasons doesn't validate them when prosecuted.

Ty for clearing up, pretty sure the MSM would spin it that way for normies tho.

I appreciate the healthy paranoia, but nope.

THIS NEEDS TO GET TRUMP'S ATTENTION YESTERDAY!
Odds are he already knows. He's just waiting for the right time to bring it up. That or have Spicer bring it up to shock and stump the (((press))) there since he's been on a roll doing that lately.

How will libshits ever recover?

Why would Trump comment on an ongoing investigation?

2 possiblities

Either way this interview is probable cause to arrest her.

Branded as traitor
Wont be held accountable at all

is that from that sonic kid?

What? Everyone I know loves Snowden.

wew

He's clearly talking about their respective treatment from the establishment and normalfags, not people like us.

I guess this means Trump can spy on his opposition too now and Nixon did nothing wrong.

Why even post this? Nobody gets it anymore.
The Candlejack meme is dead as absol

Ihre inneren Werte sind so häßlich wie ihre Äußeren.

you do realize that candlejack wasnt ev

it's frustrating being able to see the kike bullshit but nobody believes you. I feel like Cassandra or something

the normies I know loved Snowden, I don't remember what the (((media))) thought tho

so richtig

They love him for his virtue signaling. Plain and simple.

Hang them all.

The problem is that they've been pushing 'Russia' for close to a year without any payoff. You can only give your audience blueballs for so long before they just stop giving a shit.

IKTF

This is a set up

How the hell is nobody else noticing that she dropped the fake news "muh Russia" narrative? Is this board 90% shills now?

I'm sure that was their intention but
doesn't really fly to anyone who thinks about it for a second.

didn't think it needed mentioning, they insert it in everything

Try reading the thread a few more times.

Try again faggot it's been talked about as early as the first 10-20 posts in a 40 reply thread. They will never let this bullshit narrative die and for some reason they havent figured out the diminishing returns of it yet while their whole plan blows up in their face like when CIAbronyggers get exposed.

This. The whole narrative is now being turned against them since for it to have taken place, they now have to admit to spying and leaking shit, among other things.

Pardon my retardation. Somehow i missed the original post it was brought up in, and didn't see it quoted in the replies to that post.

Still, it's basically already Witness testimony and it lines up with everything we already know.

Very interesting how there are basically two parallel narratives going in opposite directions from each other in the msm.they might be trying to hedge their bets with Trump expecting mercy.

fuck off tor. Snowden is a mixed bag. But what he revealed was spying on hundreds of millions of ordinary citizens who did nothing wrong. Also, it is arguable that this spying is a crime via violation of 4th amendment, hence it is in the public interest to reveal it.

This bitch is a completely different case. Her argument is she is investigating (to find evidence of a crime) potential collusion with Russia. If the allegations were as serious as she claimed, we would have actually seen the unimaginable like Obama declaring the election illegitimate, or something like that, and having a do over election while presenting this obviously very strong evidence to the American public. That didn't happen.

What was going on was a witch hunt on Trump and co. Constant surveillance in the hope they would find something they could pin on them. They never found anything truly juicy, but continued to spy and gather all available opposition intel to disseminate to anti-Trump colleagues. Trump was squeaky fucking clean or else he would've been deposed by now.

She has nothing. The spying is already borderline legal. It is "technically legal" as Nunes said but it is so invasive as to make us question if the law should even allow that.

And this bitch just admitted to it, and just admitted she may have leaked info, or at least encouraged others to leak it. Either one is pretty bad.

literally begs the question of what you know. And if what you know if juicy and damaging to Trump why the fuck hasn't that info been leaked yet?

If the argument on their side is that Trump is trying to shut down an investigation with cronies like Nunes, why wouldn't they just leak their very juicy intel which may delegitimize Trump?

Because they have nothing. If they had anything we would all know by now. They've laid down all their cards. They have no Trump card. Literally they're trying to use a Trump card (russian collusion) on Trump and they expect to win. wEw LAD LMAO

Waiting for when the CIA leaks that dispel muh russia get pushed to the public, that should be the wooden stake.

Took me a couple run-throughs to realize The Hill is a news outlet.

What do you suppose the classification level is on that stuff she admits to having leaked to the media? Does it even need to be 'classified' if it relates to an ongoing investigation?

I'm still wondering what exactly Obama attempted when even FISA who usually never refuse anything had to say no. That first request probably involved many more people close to Trump and multiple locations. Should be investigated.

Just remember that with the NSA watching everyone this has more to do with their stupid fucking Russian narrative to try and end all diplomatic ties to Putin and the Kremlin than it does with Trump being spied on.

All the circular logic in the world means nothing to the left as long as people remember that "Trump's aides talked to the Russians." How people interpret and react to that overly repeated line alone shows whether they are still brainwashed or not.

This again shows that you CANNOT reason with the left as a group, only free thinking individuals are able to decipher what's going on here.

Jews have wanted war between the USA and Russia since the 1800s,

This. I want to see the media and other cucks reactions. It will be election night all over again.

This. Nunes said he saw some serious shit that would make everyone uncomfortable so it should be interesting to see what happens when he finally releases that shit.

So what you're trying to say is NEVER FORGET MUH RUSSIA? They don't have that meming power for it to last.

dailycaller.com/2017/03/08/flashback-anti-trump-rep-touts-obamas-database-with-information-about-everything-on-every-individual-video/#ixzz4cci4xI2s

the link is autistic, yes, but this dejavu is so strong it's not even funny. This is why his spying was supposed to be legal.

Only time will tell how the public reacts to the media spin on Trump and Putin's inevitable first one on one meeting. The big point here is that (((they))) know how dangerous an alliance between the US and Russia is to (((their))) interests as long as Trump and Putin are in office.

(checked)
As soon as Nunes said that my immediate assumption was that they were collecting on at least Barron or one/all of his grandchildren. I'm sure Nunes knows what these people are, and what it means for them to be illegally surveilling children.

Then pardon her and Snowden, make everybodys head spin. Bring her and him on the same stage, give both at the same time a medal. They cant resist and wreck their narrative 200%.

Or send them both to federal prison.

from the wiki

fuck off retard this meme hasn't been funny since like 07', leave and ne

Spooky

user…

can you gu

Totally memeable

Hahahahahaahaha i had forgotten about that trolling of that little faggot in cuckchan! TOPKEK!

Honestly at this point i'm pretty positive that Trump Jr. is the Holla Forumsack member of the Trump family.

Last I checked, diplomatic meetings weren't a crime.

Enjoy your ban sodomite

I still get……..

Why would she be so fucking stupid to admit this on MSNBC?

In chess it's no big thing to sacrifice one piece to save another. Why this bitch thinks keeping the russia narrative alive by sacrificing their denial of having spied on Trump is a good idea I don't know. But it sounds like King Nog's affirmative action policies blew up in his face.

And now you know why Barron and Melania don't live in DC.

Her face just screams mental illness.

Didn't a member of the ss take a picture of trumps kid not long ago? and a stolen laptop?

The Hill is a newspaper in D.C. you retarded faggot. The mods must be retarded too.

Holy shit. Were you dropped on your head as a kid?

"The hill" is short for Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C.

Very very plausible. I can see the pedos trying to get some pictures or something and passing it around, especially considering the kind of people we are dealing with and who would side with Obama and Hillary.

Who is the retard? You're saging a stickied thread.

Also that. Nothing noteworthy about using "the" and "hill" together.

the time will be shifting soon. they still have to answer to business, and the money machine sjw crowd trick is not buying this russia-trump thing nearly as much. variant offshoots, 'new! discovery! goys!' are also loosing profitability.

i'd wager they would have shifted their own window by now, if it wasn't all the same, repeating again and again, with little good fake 'news' events to vomit out.

as time goes on longer, russia-lies-but-trump shekel begging by ccn/etc looks just about as pathetic as infowars drug elixirs.

No, that does not follow.

Sage pronounced sah-gay is moon meaning "To Lower" as in the post count. Generally it's used to keep conversations in threads without distracting from the topic at hand should they veer into off topic territory. I'm well aware of my email field.
You're idiotic for not realizing that "The hill" is a colloquialism for "Capitol Hill," the catch-all to describe where our politicians go to work.

And I thought the DNC leaks were bad.

I´m pretty sure that Farkas is a jew name.

i remember rumors that they are on ar-15.com forums, and that they pushed for their dad to change his position on guns since they got really into them.

Sounds like she just pushed Obama off the gallows and took his place. Admitted SHE was the one who pushed for the leaks. Need to find someone to admit Obama ordered the SPYING.

Did this retarded nigger shill really just reply to people calling him out after changing ids?

I'd like to speak to your manager please.

the whole segment

I'd like to believe Trump is always 3 steps ahead and winning, and that the healthcare bill "loss" was planned from the start, etc. Because it's plausible, makes me happy to believe, and there's no way to prove or disprove it given the lack of information we have on how Trump and co do stuff. Philosophically speaking, I think it's the best viewpoint to have.

Her eyes express a level of crazy that I've only seen in chinese cartoons before

You need to get out more.

In that case I need to get out less

From the sticky:

This meme was never f

Conniving bitch, I agree she's admitting SOME of the snooping now only to bolster the russian sabotage narrative.

From the plebs I talk to they trust Putin over the US govt anyway at this point. Some of them believe the Russian narrative and simply do not care. MSM don't understand how much normalfags are fed up.

Jesus christ I thought we left that dumb ass Candlejack shit back at 4chan/v/. It doesn't even make sense, how does your message even get posted i

Dr Farkas, I'm CIA.

Checke

You don't get to bring friends.

She's talking about the news outlet The Hill, you damage control kikes. When politicians are talking about the legislature then they always say "Capitol Hill" or just "the Congess"

Typical tricks, Shlomo

Dems and deep state spy on Trump to get advantage for election. They fail. They use Russia as an excuse to why they were spying and Trump innocently got caught in it and somehow unmasked. One nasty game of dominoes is about to happen.

Sage for off topic.
Regarding surveillance: Should anons be worried that some of these adds on 8ch.net/pol/ (that are cached) like 'youngteens.club' are going to lead to
investigation/arrest/prosecution/sentence? Especially given the fact that kikes can put us in the hole now without being proven guilty of anything?

Simple question

Not smiling indeed.

SPREAD THIS LIKE WILDFIRE

Bojler eladó! Nem lopott!

RUSSIA IS THE LAST WHITE COUNTRY AND THIS KIKESS WILL SERVE CHINA FOR IT

offtopic I know - but does anyone have an archive link to a final podesta email thread that has links to all the previous threads?

Oh, fuck off, the Candlejack meme was never fu

You forgot, her crotch was bleeding. It's a very convenient excuse when a dumb cow fucks up and takes the dick out of her mouth and talks shit.

Bruh, congress is known as the hill.

But not fuckable.

Does anybody have that infographic explaining the shape of your eyes and craziness?

Search for Senpaku eyes

thanks fam!

This bitch is definitely insane.

Take your shit meme back to Holla Forums an

You're not even memeing correctly, someone tell candlejack to get this hothe

Dehumanize yourself, and face to bloodshed.

She reminds me of those deformed babies from youtube.

We're still trying to turn this into a thing, I see.

Classy reference.

She's clearly a Trump supporter trying to create false evidence of Trump's racist wiretapping claims. By the way, any wiretapping that did happen was "incidental wiretapping", which is perfectly legal, goyim.

I agree, verify the following numerals

What's so unnerving and strange about this is that she admits they expected to want and to access this intelligence after Obama left office. When she speaks of a time when "we would no longer have access to that intelligence," she's talking about access during the Trump presidency.

There's actually nothing wrong with the Obama administration looking into Trump's connections while they were in office IF they had genuine concerns; and if helping Hillary Clinton was not a motive. But it appears they didn't investigate Trump or has staff for these reasons, and the smoking gun in this mess is the simple fact that Obama never took Trump aside after the election and told him: "No offense, but my job is to protect the country and so here's what I had to do, and here is how we did it."

And now we know why he never did that: At some point, Obama decided not to turn over the government fully to Trump's administration. The "peaceful transfer of power" this country moons over every 4 or 8 years never happened - and not just in the metaphorical sense where you can never really drain the swamp, because thousands of Obama hires will be in the system for years.

No, there's been no transfer of power at all, because there hasn't been a full and clear transfer of the SEAT of power. It seems clear at this point that Obama and his inner circle did everything they could to make sure he would still quietly be in command of a large chunk of the executive branch of our government while Trump holds the office of president.

also never happened, I've never seen it talked about before this election. Top-down meme magic.

Same, this is the first time we've ever had to worry about a "peaceful transition of power" from one US President to the next in recent history.

damn
I've always heard it in context of thirdworld/commie countries, especially when the CIA is sticking their nose into them. Of course, that has no bearing on our recent election :^)

The google ngrams always stops at 2000. Probably keeping the good stuff for themselves.

You're a little late to the game, but better late than never m8.

Simple. Candlejack uses your computer to send your post right after h

Have you ever been to Russia and seen the amount of race mixing and jewish tricks that are going on? Basically a really cold North Africa at this point.

Russia is 10% shitskin, 60% mixed race/mongol, 30% slavic.

Holy shit, it's like a really cold shitty place

Invariably, it's not their fault. They had vast swaths of land with no natural barriers, and had to conquer up to certain points for defense of mountains and such. For the most part the populous stays pretty segregated though.

Now now user, don't start getting soft race mixing mongrels, that's very kosher of you

You wound me, user. I'm stating more empirical fact, not spouting opinion for pro degeneracy.

Yes.

Russia is not "savior of Europe" or something like that. It's a model of what the jews plan to turn the West into - shitty multicultural lawless corrupt tyranny inhabited by race mixed serfs.

This comment reeks of jewish subversion. Stating objective historic fact is not "getting soft".

Excellent post

Kill yourself you lying fucking nigger.

That's not bad

Just look carefully at this or other photos of russian crowd.

All I see are proud Russians you racist alt-right bully #МывРоссии

They think the Russians created the alternative right in order to regime change the USA with Trump.

It's sure a good thing for the cucks to assume true, as it means we can be targeted as foreign agents, while they don't need to admit to creating the conditions that made the growth of the pro-white movement and Trump's election possible.

Huh?

But she could be in deeper doo-doo if she just admitted to leaking the investigation to the media.

The first pic would have been a great cherrypicked picture, but we can obviously tell you're using the lighting to your advantage.

Why you are referring to yourself in plural?

I also said, "look carefully at this or other [b]photos[/b]".

Because I identify as a multi-sentient organism, shitlord. Duh.
Yes and?

Just like Hillary admitted the hacked emails must be real, because she blames a 400lb Vlad for leaking them, yet no light is shed on the content of the emails.

These bitches are gonna break our country, and they don't care. They just wanna be in charge, even if they are only in charge of an apocalyptic wasteland.

feminist would rather reign in hell than serve in heaven

Holy shit guys do you think Candlejack predicted the fu

HANNITY IS REPORTING ON IT RIGHT NOW

dubs don't lie

Remember when we thought leaks were good? Seems like only yesterday.

The genius of feminism from a kike standpoint (feminism as a means of undermining western civilization) is that it is entirely self-defeating because once it is successful in achieving its end it can only result in a violent return to patriarchy and subjugation of the useful idiots who supported it. Kikes are as patriarchal as we are, their ideal world has no place for these women either.

The moment anything breaks they are no longer in charge of anything. That falls into the hands of strong men. Ruthless men. Men with the will to power and conviction to use it as they see fit. Damocles sword has always been ever present above the heads of rulers. Only good ones seem to realize it is there tho. Their power starts and ends with this system and evaporates the day it breaks.

We clearly have nobody good enough in charge to see such even if evil or supposedly smart. This is how Stalin ass fucked such worthless freaks and scared the shit out of them to create the cold war after their useful idiots shit all over the last empire they brought down. They seem to think they can do better this time.

I am eager to seize the day.

nog twitter tier i know but the mr krabs spin effect might work here

is it a good idea for a well to do white man to have concubines (also white of course)?

Thats kinda hard when she is raped and murdered suicides for being a whore.

Yeap. "We had to spy on them because they work for the KGB."

with fewer brain cells

redstate.com/streiff/2017/03/29/interesting.-chuck-grassley-questions-conduct-fbi-trump-russia-probe-video/

Listening to this wild-eyed chick, I can't help but be reminded of a child trying to tell a lie and, through the ignorance of youth, embellishing wildly rather than keeping things simple and manageable.

1. Could have fucking sworn he DID, you leather-faced stroke victim
2. Where the fuck were these people when Barry refused to release his birth certificate?

I just realized who this crazy bitch reminds me of: Amy, the Jew Lover With Fetal Alcohol Syndrome!

Did the story behind her husband ever get confirmed? All I could find when searching for it were plebbit posts

Which only works if the thread isn't stickied otherwise it's pointless to sage, newfaggot.

Either way you look at it this is fucking stupid, this thread belongs here
>>>/x/

the hill

this is all so they don't have to admit that their multibillion dollar shitfest and deepstate were beat by a Mongolian knitting admiration forum. I don't think this is anything more than trying to pin blame at this point, they don't actually believe this is going to go anywhere, they just want to avoid the embarrassment.

You have a source for that, fam?
Also, is it normal for American presidents to release their birth certificate?

Usually there's no need for a 'release' because it is a matter of public record.

is it true the hospital worker who releases obama's supposed birth certificate died in a plane crash and was the only death in the incident? that's some spooky shit

NUNES SOURCE IS OBAMA PDB'S

HOLY FUCKING SHIT HE IS FUCKED

Why from 2005?, that's twelve years ago.

It seems that mr Trump didn't actually release those, and doesn't plan to release current ones.

What the fuck? Did this shit get memory holed? He released it and it showed he paid more in taxes than previous presidents, I think it was 25%

I'm not saying you're trying to get views *pretty much what I'm saying tbh* but it sure looks that way. Don't tell me you're naive enough to believe Holla Forums will watch a 42 minutes video of some guy drinking from his cup every 30 seconds.

Sorry, bro. I've been quite busy with work and haven't been paying attention to political news.
The quote is from Trump's tweet I found from quick googling.
The top tax rate is something like 35 percent though. (Also through google).

This video, from what I've watched so far, seems to make a lot of sense. Picture related, from about 13 minutes in.

tl;dw: Guy deduces from Nunes media interviews that the only documents that match the description are the Presidential Daily Briefs, the "most highly-classified document" according to the video, which are compiled of summaries of the most important intelligence gatherings and for the President himself.

then don't watch it you lazy faggot. the guy lays it out pretty convincingly. i don't have time to summarize it so go fuck yourself.

You don't have time summarize it but you got time to get all upset when someone calls you out? Alright nigger.

I don't give a shit if you think i'm upset. Watch it or don't. i'm posting good content. you're being a little bitch. now fuck off unless you have something constructive to say about the topic at hand.

A more in depth run through the logic chain:

Trump didn't release his "taxes", he released his "financial disclosure form", as is required by law. Presidents are not required to release their taxes, and saying that Trump is the first who didn't is a lie since it was never required and many presidents in the past haven't. I think it would be accurate to say that he's the first who hasn't in a few decades, but Presidents releasing their taxes only became "a thing" in the modern era.

That's just a 1040, supposedly Trump didn't "release" that, and 2005 is hardly relevant.

The whole thing is bullshit though. The reason politicians started releasing their taxes is because the public was sick of rich elites pretending to be common men who could relate to American workers. But Trump has never pretended to not be rich as hell, so why should he release his taxes? He got elected without releasing them, proving his supporters don't give a shit.

The SCIFs are compromised, probably by the Awan Brothers that were working for the democrats. Trump is letting them know loud and clear that HE knows the SCIFs are compromised, too.

you guys are like 8 hours behind regular Holla Forums on this one

How is this not worse than Watergate?

Stay cucked

She's got the exact same "psychopathic killer" eyes:

Remember to always trust your gut when judging somebody by their appearance. A hundred thousand years of humans reading each other's body language has left us with finely tuned instincts. Modern skeptics would have us distrust any instinct that cannot [yet] be backed up by muh peer reviewed science, but ironically that is an anti-scientific position since science tells us we are organic creations that evolved instincts that help keep us alive. Identifying batshit insane people by the way they look is a very important survival instinct which you should always trust.

SCIFs are technological creations. TEMPEST hardened rooms, with other security. How exactly do you think the Awan brothers "compromised" them?

dios mio, if you think 4chan pol is cucked then what do you fags think of reddit

Supplemental evidence pointing to the Presidential Daily Briefs as being the probable documents. Ezra Cohen-Watnick works for the National Security Council as the Senior Director for Intelligence Programs, the liaison between the intelligence agencies and the Council itself. He would be one of the few people authorized to view and know the contents of a PDB. After Trump's wiretapping tweet, the following events occur regarding this man:

The implication is that Trump retained a loyalist who then gave Nunes authorization to read the PDBs, which Cohen-Watnick almost certainly has to ability to grant as a part of his position.

Try pointing out that someone is a jew even on T_D.

yes. plane crashed in ocean and she was the only casualty. there is a video too that shows her alive in the water and a diver swimming around her.

DJT tweeted about it at the time:
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/411247268763676673?lang=en

Correction on my summary statement, the Director of National Intelligence is who would have authorized Nunes. Cohen was likely fired for attempting to contact Trump regarding the existence of surveillance information about him in Obama PDBs

Fuck you Candlejack
Nobody even li

Forever cucked

It's funny, because the best part of the candlejack meme is the fact that the REAL meme is doing it incor

jesus christ, you really are a cuck

Carbon fiber microphones that defeat bug-detector sweeps. The Awans had TS/SCI clearance (probably illegal in and of itself) and access to the SCIFs used by congress (homeland security, house intelligence, foreign affairs committees).

CUCK CUCK CUCK DEGENERATE NEWFAG CUCK CUCK

Hannity is talking about this now

How would they get their signal out of the SCIF?

he broke it down nicely

News outlets should go after eachother for lying more often.
Based.

WHY IS THIS UNSTICKIED NOW

Maybe because it's mainstream now and doesn't need the extra attention.
Praying for the day the Pizzagate thread can finally be unstickied

so he's having the left spin their wheels for a while before releasing the proof, i can certainly believe that.

He's kinda slow-paced. Mall-Inn-Yoo (to pick one random e-celeb) would've summarized the same fact pattern in 8-10 min flat.

The balls on these kikes. Need new lampshades anyway.
RACE WAR WHEN?

It hit MSM and Hannity.
www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/29/former-obama-official-discloses-rush-to-get-intelligence-on-trump-team.html

Holla Forums is a collective consciousness striving toward perfection. anonymity has prevented the barriers of ego from hindering this development. de facto virtues of this place are truth, beauty and justice and it happens to be a dusty nowhere corner of the www. "the enemy" of all these wonderful things that allow civilizations to flourish has been deftly identified and validated as a threat over and over. the real enemy is ego, of course, which is why our success is made manifest here, but can hardly be realized in the world at large. the prevailing social dynamic is ruled by ego; all that seeks to conquer in vanity and self righteous wrath. such leverage people allow others to have over them by allowing themselves to be manipulated by the mechanism of their own ego. shills try to succeed this way. waiting for the time to stop waiting.

What in the nun-fucking hell is wrong with Dennis
Miller? Is he drunk?

Farkas responds on some shitty local pbs show starts at 8:51

She is backtracking…
LOOK AT HER TWITTER, BTICH BE SCARED
twitter.com/EvelynNFarkas/status/847285931027480578
"Hi-I didn't give anybody anything except advice re.Russia info op vUSA.I was out of govt,had nothing 2 give, wanted Congress2 ask4facts"

Checked. Wew.

Jesus Christ, what's up with that broad's eyes? looks crazy (It's like she's a character out of mass effect )

Absolutely this. Every time they got something that looked like it could hurt Trump's standing, they leaked that shit immediately, no matter its veracity:
And I'm probably either forgetting more or didn't know about other examples. They never sat on potentially damaging info. The fact they STILL haven't come up with or leaked any hard evidence that Russia influenced the election or whatever is proof that they don't have shit.