Persona 5 has been confirmed to have no dual audio, according to the PR fgt, John Hardon...

Persona 5 has been confirmed to have no dual audio, according to the PR fgt, John Hardon. Any idea to bring subs seems to be an afterthought.

Do we really have this many purse owner fans on this board?

The weekly waifu thread is tomorrow. Just wait a little bit and you can be with your people in a comfortable hugbox.

It's okay, Ashley Burch will fix it.

This is Atlus, they always prefer to just put the dub in.

Japanese people sure do love advancing text with the x button don't they?

Seems you're the one that wants the safe space considering you're so butthurt about threads you can easily skip over. It's okay user, you can kill yourself, skip the thread, or turn off the computer. Maybe do all three.

If they fucking use her…

You know what I'm not fucking preordering this bullshit just because of P4DaN, fuck the steelbook.

Fix your shit Atlus.

Holla Forums may be weebs but a lot of them are hostile towards the newer Persona games. Sure there are some Purse Owners here, but they're not the majority.

I'll wait and see.

You should really learn when to stop. It's for your own good.

Ah shit. Well, it's still the newest entry. I'm not saying I'm one of the faggots that hate it, just saying Holla Forums is very hostile to 4.

So like every other game that wasn't Arena? Is this really considered news?

Besides, they used Burch twice in the in the P4 spin offs. VA's usually don't carry over unless they voice/voiced protags, like Yuri Lowenthal, Grant George, and Laura Bailey.

To be fair, that was after P4 already came out.

And the P1 remake was after P3, but they brought back Grant George. What's your point?

And of course I meant to reply to

Good thing I have a CFW PS3. I'll inject the moonspeak.

The PS4 version won't be that different from the PS3 version right.?

That's the million dollar question right now.

Oh shit, didn't know that. My bad.

They could be dicks and have it just be PS4. Who knows?

I think P5 is the only game I'm hyped about this year. It looks very promising, and it looks like a huge departure from P4. I just hope it lives up to the hype I have in itand that one of those sexy limited editions make it overseas.

>and that one of those sexy limited editions make it overseas.
user, got some good news and bad news.

Please tell me the bad is no LE. There's no way NA is getting it in 2017, that's Europoor time.

I wish i was still studying moon so i could just import the jap version and be done with it. I really want that persona 1-5 ost in the jap SE, but i need the na version to understand it.

Oh boy. You have plans for valentines?

sounds like their radically changing the script and the japanese voices wouldn't match what is being said.

… Goddammit…

The site has the PS3 game for pre-order

It's not this year.
The LE for NA is pretty decent

Shit, that would actually be a reason for not including dual audio. Well this is concerning.

I know that feeling. Same thing happened to Yakuza 0.

Ah well, that's good to know for PS3 owners.

Atlus has NEVER done dual audio on their own. The only reason Arena had it was because Arc System Works always does it.

Beyond that, is there any gane worth looking forward to this year?

Deus Ex?

smt iv and persona 3 had at least decent dubs.
idk about 4
if you like jrpgs, learn moonrunes faggot. you're just setting yourself up to suffer if you don't

I'm cautious on that. It looks… I'll be kind and say actionized.

Plus they made Malik's survival non-canon, fuck them fuck them fuck them I WORKED for that!

i see a shit ton of people preordering.

I'm not buying shit until i see what they cut from the game when they bring it to the states.

>Plus they made Malik's survival non-canon
Is there a source on that? I can never find confirmation myself.

There's the thing about pre-ordering, you can always cancel and get your money back. Even on release day.

At least, the way I do it.

If you're reccomending GG, P4:A showed me I can't quarter circle to save my life.

Pre-ordering is free at my game store. But I don't see the point really, there will be enough copies.

Although I think I'm going to have to import since Atlus hates Europe.

Well, it's been confirmed she's not in MD because she COULD have died, and to me, it's pretty much the same. We're getting a new pilot.

tfw no fly girl

Cold steel 2?
Stein's gate 0?

Why not just give us a choice?

The same reason you couldn't have Kelly and/or Traynor in Mass Effect 3. Money, dear boy.

Atlus didn't develop those though… Did they?

That makes no sense.

Choice in videogames require resource investment. Malik living is a resource investment they didn't feel like making, for whatever reason. So no choice, because more choice=more money/resource spent that could be allocated elsewhere.

If shit like Bioware can handle it, they can too.

That would mean either the pilot gets very little dialogue or they have to have a lot more lines for both pilots, some of them different to give them character. A shame she is gone, but those are the realities of dialogue heavy games.

I'm worried its going to be a mess performance wise, like most AAA games these days. A PS4 and Xbone will be able to run the game but a PC more powerful will not.

They made the investment with the different audio assets, the optional audio menu doesn't cost shit, and you'd get rid of different language versions of the game, which need to be tested separately. They made different versions simply to hide the 'localization' differences.

I just cancelled my collectors edition because of this and the no dual audio.

Looks like I'm going to have to stay off Holla Forums until the ps3 undub rip is out.

Shadow Warrior 2

I was talking about offering Malik as an optional pilot. What're you talking about?

P4 I think had a pretty decent dub.

Chie's voice is a hit or miss for some, but I think she's fine.

I'm actually one of the few who likes BOTH Chie's. Though after the quality of the last few dubs, I'm really worried about 5.

Even then they ripped it out of Arena Ultimax's story. Sucked having to listen to some of their shittier VAs.

Which last few dubs were shit?

I'm just saying that the last few were good, but looking at the future of VAs has me worried.

Ah, alright.

I never played the original P4, but Golden Chie is supposed to sound like a hick, right?

I'd say she sounds more like a cartoon character. It's more high pitched, has more emphasis, etc.

>Persona 4 came out 8 years ago
>Persona 4 is almost 10 years old

o-oh…. I guess persona isnt new anymore…

I know the feeling. I miss hanging out with my niggas Yosuke and Kanji for the first time.

Anybody got that pic of the P4 girls cosplaying as Hestia? I'm retarded and forgot to save it before it 404'd.

here ya go

sage