Have you guys played any of these Sonic games?

Have you guys played any of these Sonic games?

I doubt it

I have a copy of Sonic's Schoolhouse

That's it? You aren't going to say what you thought of it?

The second one is a beta of what would become knuckles chaotix and it have like 1 level. The third one is not really a game, it's some sort of editor where you create shit with cliparts and also color them

All right…

SONIC, WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR VOICE?!

Why was it called Sonic Crackers of all things?

So its a shameless ripoff of Mario Paint?

Fuck off with sonic. I understand you have autism but don't subject us to your crazed obsession.

So I guess that Mario Maker WiiU game you guys cum over isn't a game either. If you admit this, I will accept your statement.

Sonic moves very fast, but in reality he is tiny, so his sonic boom sounds liek a fire cracker

Look pal, I don't give two fucks about Sonic, but you're the kind of faggot ruining Holla Forums

So we can't talk about video games because they aren't what you like and you are autistically obsessed with who plays it?

If we can't talk about Sonic, then you can stop talkign about Dark Souls, Nintendo shitheaps, and your STALKER threads. Oh, and Undertale, cut that out too while you're at it.

I don't get what's the point. I guess it's fun for a little bit but just do ROM hacking instead, there's dozens of tools for Super Mario World that can do leaps and bounds of what Mario Maker can do, and you can actually learn some useful shit from it.

Apologies, meant for

never played MM but as far I know you can actually build a stage and walk around with mario on it. The sonic one is simply a painting editor, your only interaction is holding the brush and coloring shit with it

I had Sonic's Schoolhouse. There really wasn't much to say about it except and that even as a little shit I could see that the Sonic elements were just pasted on for a quick buck.

I used to love the Sonic games, but when it came to educational vidya anything by Jumpstart shat all over Sonic's Schoolhouse.

Nope, you're just retarded.

FUCK OFF

What's stopping you from playing the one's you love? There still there.

Bet you never heard of this one.

Spare me the retardation, sperg. Sonic fandom is autism of the highest order and you know it.

Not sonic. It's total retardation.

You're the autist anons keep talking about, I take it.

I never played a lot of that, but I remember it being different enough that I want to try it again.

Waste of trips.

Mario paint had the music maker thing, it was way better

no idea, probably just the first thing that came to the programmer mind while he fiddled with the idea

Most of the Game Gear games can be unlocked in the Gamecube version of Sonic Adventure, so I'm sure a lot of people have.

And Gem Collection. Anyone remember that shit. It was special because at the time was the only release for Sonic CD other than PC. I loved how you can unlock the final bosses of classic games, and if you somehow hacked it you get to play them unlimited.

Sonic R was my actual first Sonic game. Then again, it was one of the first video games I've ever played as a kid, so I didn't know if it was bad or not.

I played a rom of Sonic Crackers nearly a decade ago. The first stage involves climbing up that level, and it's either long as fuck or it loops because I never managed it. There's another level of sorts but it doesn't run properly. There's an overworld where you can walk over every obstacle and you can't interact with anything. The main menu is black with white text over it, like NES BattleCity or Bomberman without the logos. It's an early alpha and has a fuckton of features missing.

I also got that on me.

Don't know if SEGA intentionally knew that it would happen but man, not much of a reason to get the Mega Collection games outside of the extras like manuals.

I enjoyed the music, but man its very barebones (Especially considering that it has less content than Mario Kart 64, but then again Crash Team Racing would shit on both of them later)

Old releases don't just up and disappear, man. The real special one about Gems collection was Sonic the Fighters getting it's first home port. It was more fun than it had any right to be.

IN A FIELD OF ICE

CAN YOU FEEL THE SUNSHINE

YOU'RE LIKE A DIAMOND IN THE SKYYYYYYYY

Loved Super Sonic Racing.

DOES IT BRIGHTEN UP YOUR DAY?

first Sonic game I ever played.

Sonic Crackers is just Chaotix beta.

Wacky Worlds was garbage. My parents got it for me when I was a kid for Christmas and it got boring pretty quickly. I didn't bitch and moan about it, I was thankful I got something, but I died a little bit inside when I removed the wrapping paper and I got that hunk of shit instead of Sonic 3 and Knuckles

How obscure.

I had all six. Right now I have Knuckles Baseball with me, but I dunno where's the rest.
Best game was Tennis, definitely.

I had the knuckles one.

It wasn't good.

haha

kek

For some reason I read the first image as "Sonic's Holocaust".

I thought Knuckles was the nigger here.

so funny user.

I remember that years ago they demoed the Sonic Pico game in a mall close to where I used to live. Also, there's a wad of Sonic's schoolhouse for Sonic Robo blast 2.

Reminded me of image related.

My nigger.

Still waiting for a Sega All-Stars Fighters collab between AM2 & SUMO Digital.

Why is this so fucking expensive? Triple Trouble is cheap to pick up pristine, this shit costs an arm and a leg just for a rough cart.

Probably because Tails' Adventure is the more obscure game of the two?

It is a metroidvania styled spin-off of the sidekick as opposed to the more traditional platformer that is Triple Trouble.

But not even Skypatrol is as pricey, and it's as obscure.

Skypatrol's shit from what I remember.

Oh fuck you.
That was my favorite Game Gear title in the Gems Collection

Ought to give it another whirl, then. Never did finish it, or Sonic Blast with Knuckles, for that matter.

Well, I never beat SkyPatrol.
So don't expect it to get better near the end, unless maybe it does and I just don't know.

All I remember is I played the shit out of it, and it beat the shit out of me.
I definitely liked it, but I couldn't win.

Yep, the Wacky Worlds, when i was a kiddo. Very, very fun actually.

Shit's on Amazon for $17 how fucking poor are you

Infinite Warfare. Mighty No. 9, and now even this trailer has more dislikes than likes. Not that it's unexpected, though. But I feel sorry for poor Aaron, here's hoping that something else is announced in a few weeks or next month.

I played schoolhouse as a kid, but I hardly remember anything about it aside from being unreasonably afraid of Robotnik.

Dude, that was a game specifically meant for little kids to play.

Kukku needs to come back to the games.

If you mean early childhood, obviously not.
If you mean its not made for adults, that's true for almost everything back then, and it all had suitable challenge.

Pretty sure AM2 is just part of Amusement Vision now, user.

Seems like the only studios SEGA has left are AV, the Yakuza studio, and Sonic Team.

Thought that first one said "sonic's 3D holocaust" gotta lay off the Holla Forums

Don't forget ATLUS and whoever makes the fucking Miku games.

Their last game was Virtua Striker 4, in '04.

Sonic Blast is shit. The other Game Gear platformers are good, all four of them. But Sonic Blast is just shit. I used to blame it on the overambitious graphics resulting in things like the screen being too zoomed in, but then I saw Donkey Kong Land and that game is fantastic.

Tails Skypatrol is still the worst Sonic Game Gear Game, though.

Tails Adventure is the best.

Sonic Labyrinth is okay.

The Sonic popcorn machine is real.

Man I hate you guys.
I'm gonna replay Tail's Sky Patrol tonight.

I'm going to focus on playing as many Sonic games that I didn't get a chance to beat or 100% like with Rivals in addition to Sky Patrol because I've accepted that I'm a masochist.

The only song I fucking hated was the city one since it was so repetitive. The rest were delicious cheese.

The shadow/omega hockey one was the shit
I'm pissed I lost it when my family moved