ICE has an easy time finding illegals #6000000

TIME TO REPORT ILLEGALS TO ICE

time.com/money/4715188/belen-sisa-facebook-post-taxes/
archive.is/aNNCe

Lugenpresse is at it again.
Her real name is Maria Belen Sisa, not Belen Sisa.

Her linkedin page: linkedin.com/in/maria-belen-sisa-a51027102
A previous article featuring this invader: archive.is/Q7IcG

This spic just made national news through local news outlets trying to be sassy with the president.
Time to send her back.
I've already reported her to ICE, but feel free to do the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/belensisa/?hl=en
twitter.com/belensisaw?lang=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deferred_Action_for_Childhood_Arrivals
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324a
fec.gov/pages/brochures/foreign.shtml#Prohibition
linkedin.com/in/maria-belen-sisa-a51027102
azcapitoltimes.com/news/2015/05/22/double-lives-dreamers-exemplify-struggle-to-find-answers-to-illegal-immigration/
archive.is/gBRIH
archive.is/uBFJH
archive.is/1xDdU
archive.is/c0Ulx
facebook.com/pg/beaconimmigration/reviews/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_ethnic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here is a screenshot of her linkedin page.
Archive.is doesn't work on linkedin.

Why the fuck would they leave Argentina? Stupid brainwashed thot thinks she's oppressed or something. A white fucking Argentinian ruined by duckface and feminism.

BUILD THAT WALL

DEPORT THEM ALL

Why?

Some things to pull out of that linkedin page:
She was a janitor.
She worked in Bernie's campaign as a foreign national which is illegal
She never graduated college.

All of her employeers have broken 8 U.S. Code § 1324a

This was already posted early today. You should've just bumped the last thread. However, since some faggot seemed to create multiple threads recently (all with minimal information or copy-paste), more than likely you are sliding/being a faggot.

> instagram.com/belensisa/?hl=en
> twitter.com/belensisaw?lang=en

> www azcentral.com/videos/news/local/arizona/2017/03/27/arizona-'dreamer'-belen-sisa-democratic-national-convention/99717738/

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deferred_Action_for_Childhood_Arrivals

They purposefully put in a thing that pops up in an attempt to get you to sign up for their shitty service in order to view profiles.

How about we let the white girl stay?

Absolutely.
I suspect the multiple threads are to fragment the discussion.
Don't forget to report.

>accuses of minimal effort when OP me provides investigation, screenshots, links, and archives

JIDF is bootyblasted because they didn't get first post.

And since OP didn't include the link, like a faggot.

ACTIVATE IT
ACTIVATE IT
ACTIVATE IT
ACTIVATE IT
ACTIVATE IT
ACTIVATE IT

How about we don't, and ship you back with her. Bet even if we shipped you back in the same crate she wouldn't fuck you.

Last thread got bumplocked because of white knighting and 'hurr durr she iz whyt!'.

usally its that the fags that make these dont realize they are fragmenting discussion or believe that there is nothing going on at the moment that could be slid by their thread

Actually, no. I did notice you had included some information that resulted from digging, however, as a consequence of correlation (i.e. the fact that multiple other threads deemed of poor/existing info. quality we posted recently/past hour) I deemed your post to be of that group. I also did not notice the other thread had been locked (I did not check).

You should deport all those Chupacabras.

Oh, wait, I see now.
> 8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

Figures.

fuck, I forgot the form
I didn't know what to tick, so I put "Other, Illegal Immigrant"

My submission:
Maria Belen Sisa is currently an illegal immigrant, who has been hired illegally as per 8 U.S. Code § 1324a, and has volunteered for Bernie Sander's 2016 presidential campaign as a foreign national.

8 U.S. Code § 1324a

FEC law pertaining to foreign nationals:
fec.gov/pages/brochures/foreign.shtml#Prohibition

Maria Belen Sisa's Linkedin profile with picture:
linkedin.com/in/maria-belen-sisa-a51027102
I am unable to archive her linkedin page, so she still has the ability to destroy evidence of her crimes.

News article with Maria Belen Sisa's picture
azcapitoltimes.com/news/2015/05/22/double-lives-dreamers-exemplify-struggle-to-find-answers-to-illegal-immigration/

forgot picture

I went with Fugitive Criminal Alien, but Other works too.

Good work-up.

Because Argentinians, even the white ones, are culturally and spiritually non-white.

Fuck off with the nigger speak.

Last thread was bumplocked due to "X is/is not white" shitposting.

Shes clearly mystery meat. A small blend of non-white still makes her non-white.

She's clearly white, don't be retarded. She's from Argentina not El Salvador. Regardless, she's still a spic in spirit and needs to go back. She probably would have been left alone but she had to go and cause a big scene. Adios puta.

She is white but she is illegal so she need to go back and apply for a visa properly. At least she paid the tax though.

Except for military protection, roads, schools, clean water, garbage collection, electrical grid, fire department, police department, etc.

That is a lot of services then how come the tax is low? She paid $300 tax.

Because if you look at the forum she's holding, it's blank. This bean isn't paying 3 dollars in taxes, this is her trying to "educate people" while lying to them.

you're a bit late taconigger, big fucking surprise its nothing you're retarded congrats

To put things in perspective:
I worked for 12$/hr with lots of overtime and paid ~25% in taxes. 14% for state and federal income, and another 10% for sales tax.
Her tax is low because she isn't making much. If she's not making much, and doesn't live in a tradition household, she's getting tons of welfare.

She has to go back.

We all get the same services. Some pay more than others. Some don't pay at all. The system breaks down when people who don't pay, or pay very little in her case, start showing up en masse thereby burdening a system.

She is not a citizen nor a legal PR so how did she got the welfare in the first place? Welfare should be for the Yank and PR taxpayers ( it need to be slightly higher than yank) only.

The welfare policy for yanks and PR is to pay the flat 20% or higher tax for PR and have lived in USA for more than ten years. Welfare clients shall commit no crimes in the past 20 years.

Speak English, not nigger babble.

Sorry I am not good at english.

She has most likely received some form of welfare.

cato.org/blog/removing-eitc-child-tax-credits-dacadapa-recipients-non-citizens
archive.is/gBRIH

This bitch is talking about her "constitutional rights".
twitter.com/belensisaw/status/842042758617546752

Better use would be to send to to mormon country as a white brood-sow. Have her pop out 7 white kids as penance.

t. every spic

twitter.com/belensisaw/status/654198460518797312
archive.is/uBFJH
twitter.com/belensisaw/status/652719897248530432
archive.is/1xDdU

She looks swarthy, better to be safe and ship her on home.

No spic is good for breeding stock. They always turn to communism unless they're 90+% European.
Never make the same mistake as the conquistadors.

twitter.com/belensisaw/status/624397924663844865
archive.is/c0Ulx

Wasn't Tim Wise a huge thing here during the elections?
There's been so much winning that I've forgotten some of the chaos.

Agreed

Choose one.

That's 7 white kids who could have been 100% white but now have tainted DNA. Racemixing nonwhites out of existence is a retarded idea as it involves white people who have now ruined their potential for pure white children. Deportation is a solution that only takes a moment instead of a few generations.

you new here?

Here's a nice video of her violating federal law with a bunch of spic friends, some of which are guaranteed to be illegals.

OP IS A (((SPIC))) trying to get white people deported, report pic related!!

She's illegal either way, she has to go back.
All the Irish illegals can fuck off, too.

Look at her mom. She's a spic that loves to break federal law trying to git gibs.
She's a full blown liberal spic that's broken several federal laws, you have the chance to deport her, and yet you insist on calling her white to white knight her.

This . Have some goddamn standards or don't have anything. Illegals can GTFO regardless of who they are. There is zero justification for allowing such nonsense. When you're in a hole that's filling up with shit the first thing you do is stop digging.

Shes from Argentina. You do know thousands of ethnic Germans fled there after WWII, right? Or are we operating on the assumption that she is a spic??

You operte under the assumption until they prove otherwise. Simple probability theory.

Are you operating under the assumption that I give a flying fuck if she's got German great grandparents? She's an illegal immigrant and a beaner who thinks she's entitled to living on my country's soil. Fuck her.

Well if paying into a system that you get nothing from is so awful, maybe you should go back to Argentina and pay into the system where you have citizenship.

Wow thanks for your contribution you illegal spic scum, meanwhile I paid fucking thousands and I don't even make that much

she still has to go back

She has some white in her, probably ~30%, but she's definitely mixed. You can see it in her face.

Haha, oh wow. The memories. Don't let shills convince you otherwise Holla Forums didn't fuck with normalfags and redpill with gusto.

Preferably we would have an immigration policy where whites and only whites can immigrate with few legal hurdles on their path to citizenship.

But if they come here and advocate dissolving our sovereignty they need to go back or hang. I don't care how pretty they are.

We seem to be getting a lot of cuckchan refugees lately.

Yeah I've been noticing a lot of shit-tier spam threads using thot in the post. Cuckchanners are definitely here.

I have no problem with THOT. It's a decent slur for a specific kind of trashy slut, and you know exactly what it means when you hear it.

She looks to have some mud in her. She has to go back.

Dude, you do know that after 2-3 generations, the majority genes take over completely.
You can forget that 100% purity crap, sine immigration existed since forever (although is small quantities).
A lot of people here on Holla Forums probably have user-white grandgrandgrandgramdgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandparets or something.

That said, she broke the law and is virtue signaling. DEPORT.

There are people on this board actually defending this gash.

Except I don't, because I'm not a nigger. I read books and speak to white people in lieu of reading blacktwitter and other pop culture trash.

No idea what you're talking about. Keep your shit dialect to yourself.

She has a look on her face that says "What now? You're not going to punish me dad. You never do anyway."

US-Bros, please report her.

Don't worry I did. I've been keep track of my reports and I've reported 982 beaners so far, including my entire neighborhood where I used to live before moving.

$300

Never once have I had taxes that fucking low.

Deport pls

Cute or not, she has to go back.

Pro tip: Google translate gets through their retarded popup.

RING, RING, RING! SMELLY, DUMB, CRYPTO WHITE SPIC

She is White… but she still has to go back, one less Democrat/Bernie voter!

Whoa that's a lot of reporting. Did you spy on them?

You deserve a medal. Thank you for your service.

Know if anything has come of it?

Is this way pal.

Mostly came from just monitoring the threads on here and reporting every single one I come across. I've contributed in several of them reporting from police reports and neighborhood crime watch sites. Not sure if anything as come of it but I distinctly remember ICE setups in and around San Bernardino(where I used to live)

I am proud of you.

t. Strayan.

these times are so damn schizo.

doesn't this one, –this– girl, this one, know that if –she– kept –her– head down, no one would care enough to deport her illegal ass? destroying ugly things is easy, she wasn't at-first-glance nearly as ugly as the rest, and she yet just made herself now uglier than them with this act alone.

stupid vapid whore. at least it's the truth, even if she's as clueless as ever. no body cares about your taxes, cunt.

Cute or not, she has to go back. Also this "Dreamer" shit is gayer than fuck.

>>>/gaschamber/

FOR ALL OF YOU MUH DICK CUCKS, THE OP PICTURE IS NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF WHAT SHE ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE

SHE LOOKS A LOT MORE SPICCY AND DISGUSTING IN OTHER PICTURES

NOW PLEASE PROCEED TO HANG YOURSELVES FROM THE NEAREST BRANCH

no

In all honesty she's whiter than a hell of a lot of "white" Americans. Looks like 1/8th amerind castizo or so. If her name was Margaret Underwood and had a British accent you guys would not be calling her a mongrel ( lol ). Just because one's bloodline is not from a latin american country doesn't mean it's not heavily compromised. Hitler even said during his time that Germany was tainted ( even though it was the best ). Ezra Pound said most Americans were genetic degenerates ( paraphrasing ). That was in the 1930s fam.

Attentionwhore. Almost seems like she thinks she is some hot shit and would get away with anything.

Council me Anons,

Is the most noble life for me a life without procreation? A life of meme warfare and celibacy?
I'm scared, Anons. But I want to serve the higher cause.

She is from Europe, look at her face user. I agree that she need to go back.

Have you ever heard about makeup?

True, where draw the line? If white spics arent white, slavs arent too. They have some kind of chink blood right? We should just seperate the big white family in celts, nordics, slavs and white latins.

Anaon, you're white.

I checked my genealogy. I'm mostly french Huguenot who race-mixed with corn-niggers who tortured and cannibalized their victims, with a drop of Swede. Yet I look like I belong on an NSDAP poster.

If you look white you're white. Find a brunette waifu (a real 3d one) and have a bunch of green-eyed kids. Teach them to shoot.

Yes racemixing is on the rise thanks to your efforts chaim, but plenty of reliable information is out there to show that racemixing between whites and other races doesn't happen anywhere close to the numbers you kikes project. Someone post the pew polls or other relevant info pics. It was something like 3-4% are in interracial relationships, let alone have kids. Still far too much and it disgusts me, but far from what pedowood and talmudvision want you to think. I'm at work or else I would.

I would say just breed with another "25℅ different shades of white" woman. This race thing does not mean that you are trash, its about "preserving endangered species"

I live within a town of whitest of whites and I ain't never heard no fucking "thot" word used before 'round these parts. The fucking words we use to describe a slut are as follows: "Slut, Whore, Harlot, Strumpet".

lmao she's whiter than 90% of AutismMarch

Illegals have to get the fuck out, regardless of race.

YOU'VE GOT TO GO BACK

Haha no. Forever tainted.
Fuck off. What's the fucking point in securing the existence of the white race if you don't hold onto racial purity? We have secured the existence of a race that is mostly white! Yeah, no thanks.
So? Should we lower our standards for whiteness in order not to hurt their feelings? No. Purity is important.

Lucky you, I was born in Russia but also have Prussian Ancestors, the only problem is that my Great-Grandmother was Armenian.

Maria Belen is a typical name here in Argentina, can't believe this leftist ruined my country and then they are leaving to America to ruin their country too…

You're mixed white, move to Ireland or Ukraine and impregnate a woman there if you want.

Argentinians aren't white.

15 fucking years living in the US and she never applied for citizenship.

>Trump's tax return "leaked" and it shows he pays millions and gets jack shit in return
>Directly states her parents showed up on a visa (which means they came in LEGALLY

What a compelling argument.

Would ICE be able to legally get information from pic related with a court order?

Why are you shitting your pants? You're 100% White. Don't let the eternal anglo and ridf influence you, their past actions took every privilege away from them in regards to judging other Whites as "inferior".

As per your logic, why should he mix with unmixed Ukrainians? He should rather stay in the US where most Whites are mixed with various other Whites.

Can i as a yuropoor report her to ICE?

Typical kike shill with other shills replying to him

Argentina here, please her kill dont only deport her.

Dayum, Argentinian's are white.

triple checked

What the fuck, Argentinians are actually white?

Seriously though, if you saw a picture of this chick and someone said she was Russian/French/Ukrainian none of you would be able to tell the difference. Illegals should not be permitted to break the law and should be dealt with accordingly. But don't try and bullshit me Holla Forums, you'd all fuck the ever loving shit out of her, as would I.

She doesn't look like one and you fucking know it user.

That picture says otherwise.

Really? Show me.

there are fully white looking people in every corner of the world,come on
many people from here look whiter than her tho, I honestly see some amerindian genes in her, I say this as an Argie

first sentence.
first.

they have a van.
a van.
attorney offices have vans now?

no

all the better for aiding and abetting inva… I mean helping out poor refugees goy!

That probably means she worked a month at minimum wage. Such contribution

facebook.com/pg/beaconimmigration/reviews/

A free list of people to report to ICE? 🤔

No, but some of them are not-nonwhite; they're "white ethnic."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_ethnic

Like Speaker Ryan–they have to go back.

dude everytime someone told you you just vomited memes.

yes argentina is white.
yes black argentinians were a meme.

yes "Hitler/Father crispo", Dr. Mengeler and other famed german heroes had harbor on Perón's argentina.

I'm Brasilian and can say argentinians are whiter than every state of brazil except 3 or 4 on the south

The Falklands are British and you Argies niggers can fuck off this board.

You are not white, and you will never be white.

learn to read.

Get the fuck out.

So how busy will ICE be during May 5th this year? I plan on making a few reports myself.

The Falklands are nothing but Island niggers to be honest. The crown should of let you go back instead of waste the precious pounds on (((entitlements)))

Shitty bait. We don't need mongrels. There is no reason to be tolerant of mongrel breeding.

I wouldn't fucking care if her hair was as blonde as rays of morning sunshine piercing through the trees in a forest and her eyes were as blue as the winter moon glimmering over an Alaskan valley, that harlot is illegal and needs to get the fuck out. It's like the concept of legal immigration is lost upon spics.

Jesus Christ. Are we going to start saying that Northwestern Iranians are White? How about Azerbaijanis? Having white skin doesn't mean you are actually White. You can find people with Caucasian features in just about any place of the world thanks to various European empires setting their sights on other continents. At best, these people are mixed.

It's not just the first sentence. The whole thing seems like it was written by a nigger that tried to sound competent.
It really does the contrary effect.

Honestly not surprised with how retarded these leftists are.

This fucking tranny.

needs to go back

achievement unlocked
RWDS knighthood
Praise KEK
MAGA

Oh shit son, I live in San Berdoo county

Can't wait to see that report. Also, how fucking stupid are these niggers? I only quoted two sentences from them and I had to make a grammatical correction.

You keep pointing them out, I'll keep scraping data

This how many Jews managed to trick mid 20th century Americans.

This. "White" is a sort of fabricated superclassification useful in the fight against those that oppose "white" people and "white" things but otherwise very misleading and potentially dangerous. Indo-aryan memes aside, there are key differences between an Anglo and a German for instance. American white ethnostates concern me in that they'll enourage the destruction of these ancient breeds.

This girl is noticeably not pasty enough to be white, her facial structure is too shallow as well.

GAS YOURSELF NIGGER

probably not, but why not mass mail those to heavily illegal areas and farm info?

you can get a virtual mailbox too

Why are you so obsessed with the idea of immigration in the first place? In the 1400's any kind of 'immigration' would just be seen as 'invasion', and frankly should still be treated as such. There should only be one path to citizenship. The womb.

PURGE!

Why would I want this dumb slut to stay? Deport all illegals. All of them.

App to inform illegals of ICE raids is now on the market.

I still wish you could just report ERs, welfare offices, and related places to deport illegals. Hell, even home depot parking lots. It's dumb that we need a particular name to get rid of them. At least this bitch was stupid enough to announce herself.

Bitch is white tho

Looks like a typical SJW cunt but this ain't indigenous juanita and lil' pepe.

I'll immigrate illegally to the US as well in a year or two because I'm really sick of commie yurop that is overflowing with the arab hordes. Most whites here are low IQ white trash or turbocucks as well so I'm not super convinced on le save the white race meme tbh.

Is there some way to get google/ apple to hand over the names and numbers of the people downloading the app. We'd get most of'em in one move.

The nature of the cuck all in one post.
Reported, and God Willing, deported

Apps get hacked all the time, don't they? I like your thinking

checks out

I have no problem with you coming to America legally, depending on your genetic profile.

Bullshit. White Latinos aren't white because they're immersed in and practice a non-white culture. When they come to the US they fully support illegals and Latino rights. They identify with non-white Latinos more than they identify with white Americans. They are completely spiritually non-white.

You can see the non-white in her, though she's mostly white, but once you look at her mom, holy shit. This savage needs to go back.

That mestizo mom is exactly what qualifies as full white in the Southern Cone. Argentina is NOT white.

Yes, I would. When it comes to the Americas, I don't pay attention to names. Just about the entirety of Latin Americans have European names, but they are not white. Hector Pablo Ramirez mowing my neighbor's lawn has a white name, but he's most certainly a shitskin.

|
|>
|

Fucking Fugitive Criminal Alien. Ayy Lmaos get the fuck out!

Can we meme millennials turning against the illegals?