AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

theawl.com/the-unavoidable-louise-mensch-c3b978c3fcf1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is what alt-right is, isn't it?

re-branding is for shit products

To the camps with all of them.

The alt Right is actually the right, which we are. This is like the alt-alt right…so…..the left.

Gas, gas for all!

So how do we save lil brubber Holla Forums from being completely fagged? Is there hope?

LOOK AT THEM FAGGOTS

can they be impaled with koranimals…?

I wonder if board is under attack by shills currently. This doesn't seem to be a bait response, not enough punch to it. Gas yourself

there should now exist no doubt in anyones mind that 4cuck isnt being shilled on by literal kikes. what makes me most angry, though, is that they do this on /r9k/. those poor mentally ill frogs

holocaust fucking when

Personally I'm just against the /lgbt/+ and the jews, does that make me alt right?

7 D A Y B A N
D
A
Y
B
A
N

NO (((ALT-RIGHT))) newfag

The alt right doesn't exist. We're the RIGHT, that's what I'm saying.

Fuck off alt kike faggot. NatSoc or nothing.

retard, the alt-right does exist and it is led by Richard Spencer. Conservative = religious.neo-con, T_D users, Alt-right = slightly edgier right wing for T_D fags, us = gas the kikes race war now

We need a plan to take back 4chan, any ideas? Is it possible to hack the mod passwords and effectively steal the website? Seeing it like this is just depressing…

The alt-right is a gay movement.

4chan is gone. Please go back there if you're even thinking about trying to revive it. It was a cultural icon for its time but now it lives out its death rattle as it should.

I smell infighting false flag kikes.

Its just sad to see it go like this

I been wondering user. What about wizard chan? I have yet to go over since my time will soon be over and I will join them. Are they fighting or doing anything at all?

It's always sad to watch the beautiful slowly corrode away into death.

I have no idea what the hell wizardchan is doing. The best hope I can see from my vantage point is staying at Holla Forums for as long as possible. The next move will become clear to us as it becomes time for us to move on.

Consider going back to your shithole if you consider this turd a contribution to the board.

Actually, this has me thinking. And feel free to shoot this idea down because I think it has many flaws.

At some point if we want to actually have a real community, maybe we need to start relocating our IRL lives to some small uncucked towns in say, Montana. (The place is not one I've put thought into).

I guess I just like the idea of making a veritable haven of a town where we can walk outside and see neighbors of similar ideologies, who we can actually have some respect for.

Thoughts? (Also note my timeline for this is literally years.)

Faggot detected

We already have gay/pol/
>>>/logcabin/

all these titles, they should just rename their mental disorder FAGGOT

Nah, not all alt-right movements are gay, we're pretty straight ourselves,
guaranteed replies :^)

But that isn't what you fucking said.

Shit OP. Probably not worth a thread but… leftists truly are mysterious. They can't even keep up with their own bullshit.

Some faggots already tried that in Current Year. The kike machine swung into high gear with stories about angry spic residents staging demonstrations, health code violations that mysteriously appeared, and finally the mayor himself having the proverbial "3%" Jewish DNA. I doubt the project is still going on.

Fags are a liberal and leftist plant, and people are too fucking dumb to see it.

shit thread

Toxoplasma can be sexually transmitted by infected male sheep.
https:// www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23384578

Toxoplasma infection in males increases testosterone production.
https:// www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23384578

IM POPEYE THE SAILOR MANNNN

Listen up goy,
Are you ready for the blackest pill?

Everything you think you know about Louise Mensch is wrong.

Louise Mensch basically Pygmalion'd herself into existence.

She is a Concubine of Kek (which is a compliment in our culture, you bigot), she is one of the rare Pepes born with the gift of Meme Magic!

theawl.com/the-unavoidable-louise-mensch-c3b978c3fcf1

"Louise is pretty scary and I would warn anyone that it’s not a good idea to mess with her.”

Back in 2011 Louise invented a Twitter-killer startup called Menshn dotcom.

Her business partner was busted for cheese pizza. Look it up. Yet again, she was unscathed by a touchy scandal that would finish any public figure.
Meme Magic my friends.

Read that origin story, goy. She started out as a young tart, but through the power of imagined intention she willed herself into marrying a rockstar, getting loaded, and using that to claw her way up to blackmailing her way into the scurrying Aristocratic Reptile class who run the UK.
She openly defied Rupert Murdoch to his face and got promoted!

Now she's a raving loon'o'Bedlam, persecuted by sinister forces who will stop at nothing to silence her from exposing "The Whole Soviet Problem."

Only a Memetress of the caliber of Louise would be able to take on the biggest, oldest Conspiracy Theory of all time and save the Western World so that we can continue to live in our Technocratic Money Printing Press and without borders to invite all the niggers spics kikes and terrorists to come live with us because Soros wants your kids to transition and you to become your own mother and go fuck yourself.

What does anyone get from letting the place where everything started be destroyed and taken over by those you LARP so hard to hate? You just let them win and force you out into exile each time? Are you the eternal secret website chosen or something? 4chan must be retaken and Holla Forums in its ever growing span and influence can do it, Holla Forums is always right, kek is always on our side why can't it be retaken from kike mods and what's the point of not trying?

We don't have the manpower, and any hacker who can do it, is not willing to…

It's best to let it die user…

I don't think it's that much more difficult then what is happening there in general. Make and spam threads with content, make it look like random posts but with varying topics that are relevant to Holla Forums even there. The reason the threads die is because they get bogged down by retards and shills bumping threads all the time.

If it's shown that something is being done by the users, the users there will become further redpilled to the situation if they don't already know and go to action, that is how things get saved.

I don't care, everyone here can LARP all they want I make threads all the time on my free time at work about current events and it gets a lot of replies but there is just so much shilling that can be brought down with literally 20 people in action. Shareblue doesn't have the culture and know-how of Holla Forums we do and even people there can point out a shill I just feel like if we tried it can make a difference atleast a hope.

If we can actually get 20 anons to raid 4chan i'm in, but that shit isn't going to happen sadly, we need to strike Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /vg/ and Holla Forums as those have the largest concentration of revisionist moderators and fag folk. Not even /lgbt/ is worth it because the fags never stay in their containment board.

Nobody here is alt right. Fuck off with your word games kikes.

you've been whining for years that you want equality
well that's what happens when you're a man
bigger stronger men sometimes fight you
harden the fuck up princess

Lets goto 4chan boys, pol is already there raiding them. Let us bring the hammer

The libshits are getting weak, Holla Forums needs our strength.

Who is she?