ATELIER SOPHIE IS OUT!

ATELIER SOPHIE IS OUT!

How are you enjoying it?

What's with your obsession of pretending to be a cute girl wearing frilly dresses playing with various fluids?

How does it compare to Totori? That's the only one I played. It was okay.

Which Atelier game is the one with NISA's botched translation and "lol so randumb STD" joke so I can avoid that shit like the plague?

The entire arland trilogy.
So Rorona, Totori, and Merururu

Even the new mirror's edge has more depth than the majority of JRPG released. What the fuck happened to Japan. They shovel shit and call it games.

Most of Holla Forums are degenerate trannies.

Is it out in English? I can't get it unless it's out on PS3 anyway.

Once again the alchemy system is the only thing of note.

In hilarious sharp contrast, they were consulted on Atelier Ayesha. It's still very well despite some spelling errors here and there.

So NISA can do non-shit work if they try.

PC port when?

only buy the plus version of the old games, so you dont give NISA, i dont remember when the dev dropped NISA and start self publishing.

Degenerate? Yes.
Trannie? No.

I look terrible in a dress.

Is it coming to PC?

NISA is the Working Design of our time. And equally beloved by illiterate Amerifags.

Anytime now.

Gust got bought by KT

is that a bad or a good thing?

Will the next anime be good?.

There is literally nothing wrong with wanting to be the little girl once and in a while.

This is my first one, and while I'm not very far, I'm enjoying it enough. I expected cute girls doing cute things in cute ways, and it delivers completely.

PC version when?

fuck, just found out there were Atelier games for GBC and GBA, shit they were not translated but look interesting

I was going to hold off for the inevitable "plus" version, but the P5 delay is tempting me to buy it now. I still haven't even finished either character in Shallie though.

I am a disgusting Atelier fanboy and I am loving every minute of this game.

Also nobody told me that Best Girl would be making a return appearance, I am so stoked.

Has anyone translated the first ones?

some frogs are translating one in french

fuck i don't want to learn french
even though i'm canadian fuck french people

Both

I FUCKING KNOW
THANKS AMAZON GO SUCK A CHODE

Just another worthless shallow jrpg.

Why order physical? You have to manually load the disc when you ship games plus the digital store has no sales tax. I got witcher 3 for 20 bucks on the christmas sale.

Haha.

So is it even any good? Last I heard the characters were all pretty damned shallow. After coming away from Ayesha+, I don't know if I even want to touch this game.