If Todd played his own games, what mods would he be using?

If Todd played his own games, what mods would he be using?

Or would he be playing only vanilla?

Other urls found in this thread:

uesp.net/wiki/Tes5Mod:Developer_Mods/Ashley_Cheng#Loading_Screens._By_your_Mom.
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197973886758
steamcommunity.com/id/nongenre/games/?tab=all
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would like to point out that some of the Skyrim developers did in fact release some unofficial addons, including this one:
uesp.net/wiki/Tes5Mod:Developer_Mods/Ashley_Cheng#Loading_Screens._By_your_Mom.

businessmen aren't paid to play or even test their own games, so you'll never know and neither will he

Something never happening is exactly why people would guess as to what would happen if it did.

Todd would only play vanilla, mods would just ruin his masterpiece games.

"Good games are played, not made."

~Todd Howard

Do you ever think that the suits and marketers hate vidya?

Todd does play vidya though, here's his Steam account.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197973886758

No, and that's the fucking problem, right now we have shitty memers from San Francisco running the game industry and not competent businessmen

Speaking of which, they say Hiroshi Yamauchi, the CEO of Nintendo before Iwata, who first turned Nintendo into a game company and became the "Richest man in Japan" for a short time, never played a game in his life

webm related, Zappa had the right idea

Todd majored in finance.

He never wanted to be a businessman or engineer though, he just wanted a degree and said he felt like those majors were the easiest way out of college, he was always a "gamer"

That's the face of an honest man right there. I'd trust Todd with my life, maybe even my wife.

He looks like Jim Croce in that webum

Todd majored in making his dick get sucked.

Regardless of whether you anons want to admit it or not, Todd knows what he's doing. Bethesda is making a fuckton of money.

I'm not happy about it either

What a faggot.

He single-handedly saved Bethesda's ass from bankruptcy. I'd say he's a pretty good businessman.

This user right here is right. Todd may be a lying piece of shit who's only out to get your money, but the asshole knows how to market to retards. Why make a good game when you can pump out another bug filled turd and hype it so much bethesdrones and normalfags joyfully eat it up?

steamcommunity.com/id/nongenre/games/?tab=all

Joel Burgess, Beth's senior designer. He likes XCOM, Dark Souls, and Mountainblade.

Dark Scrolls when???

Where the hell did i fucking say "Holla Forums", you nigger?

He's saying that Holla Forums is full of suits and marketeers.

This is called a joke.

Well that flew over my head. Shit.

Is it the joke?

why are marketers and professional shills overwhelming flaming homosexuals and fucbois?