Gone Homo PS+

GET REKT GAMES FOR GOLD!

I'm so glad Sony made the smart choice and forced PS4 owners to take part in the wonder and magic that is Playstation Plus. And they did it all 4 The Players!

What a fucking line-up. Is that Siren Blood Curse game any good?

At least God of War is fun, too bad it's the psp one. Couldn't even give the real ones.

siren is the only good game this month. everything else is shit

They didn't though. PS+ is entirely optional. But I have to agree that throwing SP titles as an incentive for paid MP is a bad idea, especially when they're highly politicized nongames. What's next, Bowling For Columbine VR on XBlive Gold?

What's interesting about that blog post, imo, is how they reallly had to reach for something positive to even say about it. For NBA they just dropped a quick list of modes but for Gone Home half the paragraph is about the company. Only 1 sentence even says what the game is about. The author knows they're giving you shit.

Nothing good this month for the Vita or the Quatro.

I have a feeling this cancer will spread to PC somehow.

Oh I heard good things about that. Might give that a try.

Even better, they just had to drag a devs name into the paragraph.
Steve GAYnor.
It's more warning than endorsement if you ask me.

Blood Curse changes a lot of the events I liked in the original game and inserts gaijin waito piggu into my authentic nihongo surivaru holla foruded one birrion times. It's not bad though.

um, user…

Echochrome is actually a very good game. Anons should give it a try if you want to use your mind a bit.

Yeah, it's a decent remake.
The original, and Siren 2 are still way better tho, you should play them when you can.

you did not have to pay for that

I'm still playing Tropico 5 from last month. Game is so comfy.

I'll get the NBA game to laugh at the spike lee directed campaign.

The Siren series is worth a play, especially if you enjoyed the Silent Hill games. They don't play entirely alike though, there's also more tension in that enemies can never truly "die", and the games are hard as fuck.

Do you leech public wifi or something?

Stupid goys. Online services are expensive.
Besides, it comes with free games. You goyim love free games, why are you complaining?

People who pay for PS+ already like it up the ass, so Gone Homo would be right up their alley.

Friends in the media really do wonders. It really astounds me sometimes.

That's pretty jewish, user

The "free" games from PS+ have REALLY dropped in quality since it was required for MP. I'm surprised there wasn't a revolt over it like with the XBONE.

Fucking hell man.

I was gonna try out NBA since it's been forever since I played a basketball game but it's 40+ GBs.

You did for Halo 2.

Except you had to since the beginning of its launch. They canceled this crap, however.

Are you serious? Sonyggers are probably enjoying this.

Normal fags still aren't smart enough. They could get free multiplayer through tunngle or xlive.

It's not particularly on topic, but is there a way to play GTA IV on PC without Games for Windows Live, Rockstar Social club, or the million other possible subscriptions that you need?

Forever Ever

GFWL shut down ages ago, and a lot of the games that required it removed the requirement? Does GTA4 still need it?

I know it's
but according to the reviews, you need both GFWL and Rockstar Social Club. While it's possible that they did remove GFWL, I'm not going through the bullshit that's Rockstar Social Club, which is most likely still in either way.

Why is Gone Home still going strong? Isn't this kind of game only okay for one playthrough? Everyone who cares already played it, the rest knows what the game is about.

You can play offline mode if you don't want to deal with either.

I talked to someone who had seriously never heard of it before and just had seen some gameinformer article saying how good the game was. So he was looking to try it out.

I kept asking him if he was joking with me since I could not understand how someone hasnt heard of it by now.

In the games defense, it has really solid mechanics, it's the only apehoop simulator to play. Nigger Spike Lee campaign is fucking hilariously awful.

While i really liked Siren Blood Curse, its also super laggy and often running into the >20fps. Maybe it plays better on a ps4 who knows.

Its being given away for free as a bonus, thats not going strong. Its still in my backlog and i need to play it.

You really, really don't. Things you need include: water, shelter, food and warmth. Things you don't need include: playing Gone Home and Oxford commas.

I'm fairly sure pay2play mmorpgs existed before PSN and Xbox live., if anything, it came from PC.

wew lad

That was irrelevant to the discussion.

The games over the top hyping from outlets is what eventually turned into gamergate.

At the time it was hyped as revolutionary yet people were pissed when they actually bought and played it

It's even worse when the Japanese PS+ lineup has Evil Within instead of Gone Homo

sports games are better RPGs than modern rpgs

Well, I guess that is the price you pay. I've gotten cool shit like Yakuza 4 from PS+. Every once in a while you will get shit like Bioshit Infinity and Gone Homo.

At least now you can experience this turd without bothering to pirate it to see just how awful a game it is firsthand.