How could you bring yourself to enjoy video games that people you don't like enjoy? How? As you are playing it...

How could you bring yourself to enjoy video games that people you don't like enjoy? How? As you are playing it, it must occur to you every so often that the asshole who gave you a hard time is also enjoying the same game. This makes you more like him.

I don't understand your apathy on it. Help me understand why you don't care about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

nihrecord.nih.gov/newsletters/2010/05_28_2010/story3.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How does this even bother you? I seriously cannot grasp it. Hell, how do you find enjoyment in ANYTHING?

Everything that exists has some ponyfag fans out there.
Good luck dealing with that, op.

Dude that guy who bullied you, RIGHT NOW, is playing your favorite game. In a sense he staining it. How does it not bother you?

Imagine you did parkour and suddenly a guy who bullies you joins your parkour team. You're saying it won't phase you?

How could you bring yourself to enjoy food that people you don't like enjoy? How? As you are eating it, it must occur to you every so often that the asshole who gave you a hard time is also enjoying the same food. This makes you more like him.

Not everybody is autistic, user.

How can you go on living when people you don't like are also living? Maybe you should just kill yourself now.

That's great, i hope we can play it together now that we're both grown up.
I hope we exorcise our past negative experiences by bonding over a good ol session of vidya perhaps sharing a beer or two and having fun and perhaps by the end of it he'll let me bully him instead, and by bullying i mean tons of ass ravaging gay sex.

Yes. I am. Because I'm not a fucking child.

OP, this is some next-level autism. You might actually be suffering from a mental condition. Seek help or considering leaving Holla Forums, because I'm going to be here for a while yet.

Adults bully people too silly

Post ponies

So fucking deal? What is this Gaia Online? People are assholes. They're going to like things. Sometimes your tastes will overlap. Bad people can still have good taste, the sky is blue, your waifu a shit.

Seriously, do you have any hobbies?

Yeah. I like to scale buildings and build things. I like urban exploration too, as well as going to the range with my Lee-Enfield. Having fun is enjoyable.

Said as assholes breath the same air, live on the same planet, presumively support themselves as part of the same community, eat some of the same foods, and shop in the same places. I cannot sympathise with you in the slightest.

The guy who bullied me doesn't even like video games.

Accidentally went to the same college he did after we graduated high school. Got to know him pretty well and we became friends. He didn't like me when we were kids because all the teachers liked me for being a good student; he had an abusive home life and all through school the teachers singled him out for misbehaving. We're still good friends years later, I help him deal with his fear and distrust of authority figures and he helps me deal with my fear and distrust of my own peer group.

Do you ever stop to wonder how many guys climb buildings just to impress whatever girl they're trying to fuck? Or how many architects were pompous assholes? Spoiler: I'm studying architecture and the answer is fucking all of them

How does it feel to share an interest with every redneck faggot on Earth?

undertale :^)

rednecks aren't dicks even if you are black, why would anyone hate them except ultra-liberal commies?

what are those kissing things

Yeah it's always the same shit.
You'll meet a million bullies and 90% of the time it's a variation of my family was shit/i had no dad/i had no mom/my dad beat me/i was abused as a child etc.
Anger, violence and loniless piles up inside their brain and is then redirected towards others to vent and cope.

Wich, funny enough, it's exactly how Holla Forums itself works and why everyone behaves the way they do here.

bugs

most bullies have good home lives actually. They torment you because it's fun to them. It makes them feel powerful, and no one will stop them.

they're just happy and having fun. They aren't trying to make you suffer.

I actually had a pretty decent childhood, we were just poor. My brain problems are entirely genetic.

The people who seem to like dark souls have annoyed me so badly IRL that I don't want to play the games on that principle alone. It's one of two games that I've avoided purely on things that reside outside the game (that and talos principle).

I don't know why I can't get over it considering there are a lot of games which have either fanbases or people I dislike immensely that love them, and it doesn't bother me at all. Yet here we are.

Which is funny since I think I'd really enjoy the DS series, it looks like the exact sort of game I would enjoy

I feel the same way.

And now that I see that somebody else feels the same way: I now have the perspective to recognize that this feeling is a psychological abnormality.

Do you have anything to back up that claim?

nihrecord.nih.gov/newsletters/2010/05_28_2010/story3.htm

You can look up, literally, hundreds of investigations into this exact topic. It's the exact opposite. Most bullies come from abusive homes. It's why they view physical/emotional abuse as an acceptable means of asserting oneself.

Oh god, it's this guy again.

That's absolutely idiotic because you don't specify -what- part of the souls fanbase you don't like.
For example the most annoying and loud group are the PVP obsessed shitters, a group of people you can completely ignore both online and in-game if you so choose.

Or if you dislike lore speculation and analysis (even tho youtubers only latched on because many places, including Holla Forums itself, started it way back during the DeS era and it's not harmful by itself), you can also safely ignore all of that and draw your own conclusions reading item descriptions, or just ignoring the story completely as it's non obtrusive.

No it's pettier than that. Like 5 people I know who I really don't like all are really into the series. So on those grounds I avoid the series.

Then why do the Chads on the football team who have loving parents and get all the girls bully you then? You are extremely delusional. Most bullies grow up to be successful to boot.

Also

Do you? I and 20 other kids I knew were all bullied by the entire school in high school. Will you now tell me over ~2000 students all had abusive home lives?

But isn't that a movie/tv series stereotype?
Most people i've met in my life that played sports were actually nice people, if a bit slow in the head sometimes.

glad you can relate

You can google all the other scientific studies. A quick google search will lead you to plenty of academic research. Just because you refuse to look at it doesn't mean it isn't there.

Bullies have existed since the dawn of man in all sorts of forms. It's a display of power. Women like the display of power, so it further encourages the act.

I don't need studies of an anecdotal sample size of headcases in restricted scenarios to o tell me this. High school is brutal in general. If you honestly believe you need to have an abusive home life to have fun bullying some nerd like everyone else does, you need to get out more.

Coming from the mental case scared of playing the same games as people he doesn't like.

It's called not being a bitch.

There are around 7 billion of people on this planet.
Everything you do, and i mean EVERYTHING is also done by someone that enjoys eating shit.

i doubt that

self respect is being a bitch now? Ok

If that's what you call self respect, then yes, it means you're a bitch.

I've never thought about the other autists playing the games I like.

You just over think things.

Ignoring events is overthinking now? You're a blithe dumbass who ignores his surroundings then?

You don't have a sense of the scale of the human race do you?
Everything someone can do, someone will do or already did.

I like this guy. He puts a little more effort into his bait than most do nowadays.

I don't know how, but sometimes I forget some of the people on here legitimately have autism. Then I run into posters like OP.

You're not very nice at all.

I know a sandnigger who uses Holla Forums. Looks like it's time to pack up and leave, because I can't stand people I don't like enjoying the same things as me.

There are plenty of people out there with abusive parents who don't do any bullying. if abusive parenting = bullying, what explains the abused people that don't bully?

There are plenty of bullies who don't have abusive parents. Once a person is a certain age, they have the capacity to make their own decisions. how could they justify hurting someone simply because their parents were abusive? there has to be a motivation- they find it fun and there's no one to stop them.

"Someone that you don't enjoy" don't play the same games as you do to diss you, but because they actually enjoy em, just like you do.
Because well, they're the same as you in this regard.

I suffer from severe depression and I want to kill myself.
I frequent /suicide/, I see no point in anything. I don't have any ideals, I don't have any opinions, because they don't matter to me.
I never asked to live, so why can't I kill myself?

This place is like an asylum or something, we already have tons of literal retards, shill paranoia, some time ago a schizophrenic appeared, now it's a fucking literal autist

Who said you can't?

SJWs are starting to lose their grip on the vidya industry. Trump winning the US election will cause them to go nuclear, and all sorts of fun will ensue. E3 is going to bring us our yearly disappointments. like a Jewish Santa. No matter how bad it gets, no matter what life throws at you, there is always the opportunity to make some popcorn, relax in your comfiest seat and channel the frog. Become the Smug One, and let schadenfreude reign supreme.

you're not anthony burch
is he even still relevant?

I'm pretty sure a lot of people that I don't know but would hate immediately if I met them enjoy strawberry ice cream sundaes, but that won't stop me from eating them.

So why would I stop eating them if someone I did know and hate liked them?

It's retarded. I'm not going to let some furry fuck or some autistic kid determine what I should or should not enjoy, it's fucking madness.

On that note, I like Minecraft. It's comfy.

Fuck you.

Don't give up your life so easily. It was paid for at a high price.

OP i wanted to be nice with you but you are just a fucking retarded autist and probably underage, get out and come back when you stop being a little faggot

It's easy user stop being a little bitch.

The first step you can take towards happiness is to clean. A house uncluttered is a mind uncluttered.

this guy knows his shit, it will help because it's the most accessible form of work/exercise and will release endorphin which will make you feel good and like you accomplished something .

Χαλάζι, brother in Christ

What said.
YOU'RE LOVED, FAGGOT

i'm guessing you rely on entertainment as a crutch to your lacking sense of identity

popculture came along and undermines traditional values and identity, replacing it with commercialized subcultures

it's only natural from a void of values and identity bursts forth strange new subcultures, populated with wretched people long deprived of tribal bonds, wholesome values or solid identities.

My will to live is just my stubborn refusal to die. I was suicidal once, but the people I hated encouraged me to so it. All around me I saw my identity being destroyed with modern media putting down white men and discouraging them from living happy lives.

This pissed me off so much that I decided to live as an enraged, autistic middle finger to the whole system. I started playing to the evil oppressive white man's strengths. Working out. Dressing better and cleaning my life up. Improving my posture. Speaking louder and with more authority. I got a job. All this, just because the Jews wanted me to lay down and die and I said "fuck you".

If you're a white dude and you're ready to kill yourself: don't. You have the unique opportunity to be important and preserve an identity that's under attack. Your dad's legacy, your granddad's legacy, and so on, are all riding on your shoulders. Keep the fire alive and live a successful life.

It works out so they don't.

Holy shit, by chance are you that dude that wasn't able to enjoy Aurora 4X because someone from Holla Forums that bullied you is also playing the game? Just block and forget him for fuck's sake.

chances are theres a lot of people you dont know that you would like that are enjoying the same thing
also, dont give people power over you like that. liking same thing doesnt make you similar

Thing is user if you really think you will enjoy the game then go for it. Chances are you'll get caught up having so much fun that you'll forget about those assholes.
I don't mean that for just Dark Souls either; if you think the content is good then consume it.

Everything that is wrong and degenerate in the West, can easily be fixed by taking a step back into Christian faith.

If the first thing they teach you is to abandon your religion, it's exactly because that's the fundament of the entire world you live in.

An artist I know started drawing nigger NTR and now I can't even enjoy his other art anymore.

tbh I just admire their excellent taste as being their sole redeeming trait and leave it at that

the mindset of a cuck in guilt

You re so right, reminds me how a news anchor asked about the decay of europe to a politics analyst in live TV and after he said this and also said how Trump was the less insane of the Reps , they cut him out.

But at what cost?

Example 1

I hope the smug kraut is doing okay.

In the same way that I don’t define myself by what my enemies hate, I don’t define myself by what my enemies like.

I define myself by truth. I simply don’t support people I don’t like in any way, shape, or form.