Nigger site comment section

Reading the comments on some nigger site about the false flag stabber.

I'm sure there's a million more insane comments on that site but that's about all I cared to read.

archive.is/bcwbA

The way niggers talk about white people is a fascinating look into madness. They're completely detached from anything resembling reality.

Compare the two pictures and tell me which group you would consider more aggressive or scary?
Clearly the whites are extremely aggressive. Just look at that man jumping on the tables, while these fine black gentleman want to hand over their ammunition to your body.

They have to genuinely believe the cucked as hell FBI's crime statistics are 100% made up which is pretty incredible if you think about it.

Is it unrealistic for them to make up their own facts when they believe that they waz kangz?

just a friendly reminder that before 1500 slavery was a class based system and NOT race based system

fuck 'em, the BLM backlash is REAL.
With the re-emergence of native predators such as wolfs, coyotes, mountain lions, bears & bobcats they need to eat something too. The rotting carcasses of niggers abandoned in ditches and fields would meet their need.

Yes Tyrone, sorry we aren't letting you breed our women and live in our houses. Guess we are "opting for our annihilation" in this way.

don't poison the noble wildlife

I don't think niggers have a clue how quickly a flock of wild crows or turkey buzzards would clean the meat off their carcasses.

You could probably count on one hand the number of times this has happened in history.

What?

Even if there's no magazine loaded, these are cardinal sins. but then again, what do you expect from boons?

Seeing how most blacks in America have a bit of admixture in them, I'm going to disagree with you on that. It doesn't happen anymore but you can bet some drunk or frustrated slave owner (or his buddy) did more than have the negresses pick cotton.

Lurk moar. Some MKULTRA´d dude stabbed a dude with a fucking Gladius. Still awesome although it was a false flag.

Most boons couldn't even tell you what a mountain lion is. When I lived in Cali, I literally heard two hood rats gasp in disbelief at a squirrel. They had never seen one in person, living in the inner city, and they literally chimped out over it.
pic related

I was being a little sardonic with that part but in modern times, it's one of the rarest crimes in the US.

Good.

That was the sandwich nigger. Robbed a place and was killed and they spun it he wuz goin ta get a sandwich. He be killed for a sandwich. Was right after trayboon.

Well, the African niggers are enough for the niggeresses, the amount of rape that happens in the Congo is absolutely wonderful. Fucking animals.

…TFW a nog actually made a decent point…

Their response to this is to capitalize on it by looting and raping.

Nog loses credibility for said point.

Good right? Sure, but it's fake as fuck. What's going on, is the same shit as nonsense talk about Trump and anything that isn't degenerate being 'neo-Nazi' and 'racist'. There's nothing there so they have to build it up or living with the knowledge they're liars which is untenable. They're really fucking cracking up.

Just a year or two ago you saw a good decade of, 'f white boy' and cracker this and cracker that right? So White males are sooo scary to them and yet, it's constant insults and mocking? You don't do that to someone you're afraid of and these mystery meats are as uppity as ever. These halfwits imagine calling someone something, makes them that thing. Dumb American blacks are like children. Always remember that and treat them as such.

Remember niggers can't really into logic. Also remember that niggers have a higher in-group preference (something whites generally lack). Do you really think there is no way that this is an innate tribal fear of an out-group?

Also they should absolutely be scared. Whites are not thugs, but they are damn good killers and conquerors. They now are starting to realize, with Trump, and the shift to the right, that there are a lot of white people who aren't big fans of how brown it has gotten lately. It is completely logical to fear getting on the bad side of the folk that conquered the world.

In group preference in a very fucked up nigger way. One, they kill each other 100x more than anyone else kills them. They have a skin tone based hierarchy and all want women from other races. The one thing they do, is have the same bullshit opinions because they're afraid to death of being different. When one does venture away from the pack, they call them a coon. So it's shit like NEVER admitting fault. They'll go through the most demented leaps of logic to arrive at their position and with no shame. Their just fucking animals and we need to exterminate them.

Aids was gods gift to us. It killed fags mudsharks and niggers…

Their gang/family would be a stronger in-group than race. They essentially just form tribes, and then compete against other tribes. They prefer a member of their tribe over a random member of their race, they dehumanize the enemy. That being said, most brothers prefer to be around their own rather than whitey. Whites are even more of out-groups to them, so they see us as competition.

There are nigger tribes deep in the Congo who are immune to it but with enough miscegenation with those Eastern Subsaharans will wipe out that race by the end of the century, niggers have never understood the weakness of mongrels.

Any time it happened it was a chance for them to obtain superior white genes for their offspring.
They should have been grateful.

It's bullshit meant to get pity and victim points. It's written in the manner how a white "racist" would write something. This nog is just trying to flip the script and act like whites are going around assaulting people and robbing their own liquor stores.
Remember, leftists always accuse you of what they themselves are doing.

Second post is hilarious and true. Give us an objective and we will beat the devil out of the world. Fighting is in our blood.